The Beverly Chronicles Ch. 02 - Beverly's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Marcus! I'm gonna cum!" squealed Amy as her hips bucked up and down, expelling Marcus' cock in the process.

Amy laid on her side, eyes unable to focus. Her body trembled intermittently, her pussy constricted and gaped several times. Marcus sat back, grabbed his cock at the base with his left hand, and with his right, squeezed away the air trapped in the reservoir tip. Again, Beverly was deeply impressed by the combination of power and tenderness.

Having regained her composure, Amy gently pushed Marcus further down the bed, and knelt behind Beverly.

"Arch your back," commanded Amy. Beverly did so and the dildo stood almost straight up out of her asshole. This gave Amy access to her friends yawning pussy. Amy buried her face in the soft pink flesh before her, licking and kissing everything she could reach. Beverly felt Marcus slide his cock back into Amy when Amy moaned into Beverly's vagina.

Amy wrapped her left arm around Beverly's perched haunches and established a firm grasp on the protruding dildo. She pushed another two inches into Beverly's asshole, withdrew it, and hocked up a gooey, viscous loogie that she drooled onto the head of the dildo. Then she stuffed it back into Beverly's poop chute.

"I'm going to fuck your ass while Marcus is fucking mine," said Amy. "Whatever Marcus does to me, I'm going to do to you."

"Dang," smiled Marcus as he distributed the white pussy juice onto his condom-covered cock. "I always wanted to fuck two bitches at the same time."

Marcus laid the head of his rigid erection on top of the flat, rubber disk that was the handle to the black butt-plug still lodged in Amy's anus. He patted it a few times as if he were hammering it in, then slowly pulled it out with a plop and tossed it on the bed. Amy's asshole winked at him as if giving him the signal to proceed. Marcus grabbed his cock just behind the glans and pushed the head against Amy's asshole until it disappeared inside. Amy's body shivered. Beverly felt it and knew that Marcus had entered her.

"Fuck me, Marcus," Amy urged. "Fuck my ass."

Marcus grabbed Amy's hips and slowly pulled his girlfriend onto his throbbing cock. Beverly felt Amy shudder and prepared to feel what a big cock will feel like when it is driven deeper. Amy obliged. It took Beverly's breath away.

"Eeeeeee," squealed Beverly as Amy pushed more of the ersatz penis into Beverly. The sensations overwhelmed both women's nervous systems. Amy knew what to expect, Beverly did not. That reality alone made this fuck session exciting for both women. Beverly was finally experiencing anal sex, and Amy was happy to facilitate her initiation.

Marcus held tight to Amy's ass and picked up the pace. Long, driving strokes induced sympathetic vibrations in both women who were babbling, moaning, and squealing. It was music to Marcus' ears. He was virtually fucking two women. He loved watching Beverly's massive tits sway to and fro as he fucked Amy. He enjoyed watching waves of undulating flesh ripple across Amy's upturned buttocks as he pounded her rear.

Beverly was amazed at how everything that was happening to her asshole she could feel in her pussy as well. As the angle of insertion changed, so did the sensations. Once or twice against her G-spot, and then the feeling of Amy's hand grazing her clitoris. Add to that the sound of Marcus' grunts as he fucked Amy and the fantasy was almost complete.

"Fuck me, Marcus! Fuck me, Marcus!" Beverly snarled into the headboard. She'd secretly longed to say those words. So, now, with a realistic facsimile of Marcus' big, black cock stuffed in her asshole, the fantasy is complete. And then Amy came.

"Oh my God, Marcus," groaned Amy. "I'm cumming!"

A geyser of vaginal secretions covered Marcus' balls and thighs. Amy's pussy opened and closed rapidly, each time expelling a significant amount of liquid. Her sphincter closed around Marcus' cock like a tight little fist. Amy rolled to her right into a fetal ball, quivering, Marcus' condom trapped in her asshole. Amy's orgasm was all consuming. She had let go of the dildo in Beverly's ass, so Marcus moved in to take her place. The only problem was that when Marcus grabbed the dildo to continue fucking Beverly, he found that his own painfully hard erection lined up perfectly with Beverly's gaping pussy.

Beverly looked to her left and stared at the scene framed in the mirror hanging on her closet door. Marcus knelt behind her, a chocolate Adonis, fucking her ass with a dildo molded from his own erection. His cock bobbed up and down with his heartbeat millimeters from Beverly's invitingly opened pussy. She was seconds from orgasmic combustion.

Marcus tightened his glutes which forced his cock to make contact with Beverly's pussy lips. Beverly pushed back until the head of Marcus' cock was firmly seated in the opening of her vagina, her pussy lips draped around the head. Marcus leaned forward, but because he was so much taller than Beverly, the angle at which his thrust was directed forced the head of his cock to slide downward under Beverly's pussy. Her exposed clitoris was clipped by the ridge of Marcus' helmet shaped glans as it slid under her and was buffeted roughly by every vein on Marcus' stiff member as they passed by. At that point, Beverly's orgasm unleashed a torrent of watery spray. Again, Marcus was covered with a fresh coat of girl juice.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming," Beverly screamed. The rubber dildo in Beverly's asshole was forcefully expelled into Marcus, bouncing off his six-pack abs and landing on the bed next to Amy. Like her friend before her, Beverly rolled to her right and curled up in the fetal position, quivering and babbling incoherent utterances.

"You ladies tapped out already?" asked Marcus stroking his hardness to keep it that way.

"We got you," said Amy slapping Beverly on the thigh. "Come on, girl get up."

Beverly got to her feet, still a bit wobbly from the effects of her orgasm.

"I believe the girl's a little dick drunk," laughed Amy. "Marcus, lay on your back in the middle of the bed."

Marcus did as he was instructed. Beverly couldn't take her eyes off Marcus and his impressive erection. Amy knelt on the bed facing away from Marcus and scooted back until Marcus' erect penis nestled in the crack of Amy's ass.

"Beverly, come get on the other side," beckoned Amy.

Beverly climbed up on the bed and assumed the same position as her friend. Marcus smiled and placed his hands on the soft thighs in front of him. The two women rose and descended in unison with Marcus' cock wedged between them. Beverly became terribly excited by the feeling of Marcus' chocolate skin rubbing against hers. She especially liked the feeling of his cock rubbing up against her asshole. She also enjoyed the feeling of Amy's buttocks smashed up against hers. Seeing her reflection in the mirror was another plus, her heavy breasts swaying as she moved.

Marcus probably had the best view as it was adding to his impending orgasm. With his cock wrapped in plump female flesh, Marcus didn't hold back when his ejaculation hit. White, viscous cum jetted from Marcus' penis and cascaded down both ladies' backs. Marcus growled his pleasure. Both women nestled into Marcus' broad shoulders enjoying the collective afterglow.

Beverly thought about all that had happened since she'd decided to explore the world of anal sex, and she was glad that she went through with it. Her curiosity had been satisfied, but her obsession was now approaching the category of addiction.

"Any chance you guys could spend the night?" asked Beverly.