Beware of Bridesmaids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as much as dancing with you." I automatically replied.

She squeezed my thigh again as she said, "Hmm, flattery may or may not get you somewhere." At this point the last dance was called.

"Shall we?" I asked smiling gently at her and holding out my hand.

"Hmm how can I resist that?" she said returning my grin.

The last dance was slow and wonderful. Part of me didn't want it to end but part of me (from the waist down) was ready for it to end hoping for some different fun. As the song neared its conclusion Chrissy whispered in my ear, "What room are you in?"

"525." I replied instantly.

"Go to your room and strip to your girly underthings and wait on me." she whispered in my ear. As the song ended she gave me a demure look and asked, "Well aren't you going to kiss the girl goodnight?" How could I resist that? I leaned in and captured her lips and we shared a slow passionate kiss. After a couple of rounds only breaking to breathe she said, "See you later."

From there we parted and I made the rounds saying goodnight to everyone and exited as soon as I politely could. I couldn't get back to my room fast enough. Once in my room I quickly stripped down to nothing but the frilly underthings Chrissy had given me.

I stood in front of the floor length mirror and couldn't help but admire my physique in her underwear. The garter straps were a big snug since they were made for a shorter woman. The black stockings made my legs look smooth and sexy and though they would have looked a bit better if they had been shaved it was still a flattering effect. Though partially hidden by the bottom of the garter belt the panties did nothing to hide the bloated erection I had been dealing with for hours on end now. The stretchy silk made every contour of my penis visible down to the blood vessels rapidly pulsing and keeping it fully erect. I spun around and admired my ass contoured in the tanga cut of the panties plunging between my cheeks. Though my ass was a little wider than the panties were designed for it still made for a sexy look.

I resisted the urge to rub myself again as I waited eagerly for Chrissy to arrive. Time seemed to slow as I laid down on the bed and lowered the lights waiting for her. Thoughts of what we would soon be doing helped keep me fully erect. After probably about a half hour of waiting I cut the tv on and tried to listen to it to distract me from the dull my aching arousal I had. If she was still being a tease, it was certainly working. My balls were getting bluer by the minute.

As time etched by I ended up grabbing a pillow and laying on my side and slowly humping the pillow. I must be a glutton for punishment because rubbing my erection was pleasant and torture at the same time. Hours on hours of pent up arousal left me dying to blow but I didn't since I was waiting for her. Over the next hour or so I teased myself off and on with the pillow to the point to where there was a nice spot of pre-cum on her panties and on the pillow. At some point my own fatigue combined with the alcohol I consumed finally put me to sleep.

I woke up late the next morning still holding the pillow to my mid section. I moved the pillow to see my impressive erection that I still had. A combination on pent up arousal with my morning wood had my penis feeling more like a steel rod in my panties. I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I found the first problem of the day. I tried to take the panties off so I could pee but found them trapped behind the garter belt I had on. It was a job getting the panties out from under the garter belt and I had to end up unbuckling the stockings to the panties out of the way. I'm surprised I didn't wet myself as I fumbled with Chrissy's lingerie trying to get it out of the way.

Just like the night before I had to wait for my erection to subside so that I could pee without making a mess. Once that was done I stumbled back into my room wondering what had happened. I picked up my phone to check the time and when I did I saw a text notification. I opened the message folder and found a message from an unknown number. Going further I saw the message:

"Hi Baby, it's Chrissy. I got your number from Chris and Jenn. Don't worry I didn't tell them what we were up to at the wedding wink wink. Anyway, I hope you're not mad that I didn't drop by last night, but I figured a little payback was fair play."

I got to that part and wondered what in the world she was talking about. I had never done anything to her that I could remember. Our interactions in the past were limited and I couldn't remember anything that could be considered worthy of taking revenge on.

The message continued, "You may remember Chris's cookout about 4 years ago. We both had quite a bit to drink, and the conversation quickly turned into flirting and teasing. You seemed so close to kissing me and having your way with me and I was ready to let you. I've always had a bit of a crush on you and that night you had my pussy tingling before you just up and left me hanging."

The memory came crashing back into my mind. It was just like she said, we were at one of Chris's cookouts and probably had a few too many Jello shots and ended up behind the shed having a less than g-rated conversation. I was quite worked up myself but ended it because I was in an on again off again relationship with someone else and even in a semi drunk state didn't want to be a cheater. Plus, I didn't want to do anything that we may have come to regret since we had both been drinking. After that I tried to push what had happened out of my mind and I figured she had to since she never brought it back up whenever we ran into each other again.

The message concluded, "I'm sure you've heard the old saying 'payback is a bitch.' I can only imagine the night you had trying to keep your boner under control wearing my lingerie hoping I would show up. The thought was quite amusing. P.S, if you're not too mad at me I've still got a bit of a crush on you and everything I said about guys in lingerie is true. I fingered myself several times imagining what you look like in my lingerie. If you want to return my lingerie and maybe have a little more fun just text me back. I'd love to hear what you dealt with last night after we parted. Kisses Chrissy.

I read the message a couple more times and found myself dumbfounded. She had a crush on me?! She was really worked up that night and ready to sleep with me?! Was I really that dense? I guess I was. I didn't know what was crazier, the fact that she had waited for the perfect opportunity to get some payback on me or that fact that I liked it and wanted to continue with her. The tables were clearly turned, and she had the upper hand, but I was undeterred. In spite of the situation, I was still dealing with I was still besotted with her and ready to play her kinky games. I grabbed my phone again and began typing out a response.

12