Beware the Dropbear

Story Info
A Sunburnt Country Story.
3.4k words
4.3
25.4k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frika
Frika
17 Followers

What I'm about to tell you came to me, while watching the dogs playing in our yard on Sunday the 4th of November, so I threw some ideas together and cobbled up a quick story for a second entry into A Sunburnt Country Story event.

******************

My sorry tale is based on certain events, and I'm sure that you won't be inclined to contact the cops and report me once you hear my sad tale.. but I'm pretty sure you'll find the police won't believe you anyway. Dropbear don't exist.

My name is Doug Bader, I'm 52 years old, about five foot seven, ninety kilos weight, sandy hair with a couple of grey hairs creeping in, mainly in my beard. Hazel eyes, and a trusting mind. Or so I thought...

Twenty years I've been married to Helen, the love of my life, she's still damm beautiful for her age at 42. I know the ten years age difference, but love is love right? First I should describe Helen for you, before I start the story off.

Helen still has the figure she had when I married her twenty years ago, good genetics apparently it seems. Shoulder length black hair, green eyes and B cup breasts, slim build only a size ten jeans, I know because many a time I've gone shopping with her. As far as sex went it was just missionary, anything else was off limits, when we were younger I'd eat her out but then it was just fuck her in missionary position after that. Blow jobs we're out of the question, that was disgusting to her, she didn't like the taste of my cum.

Twenty five years I've worked in the coal mining industry, so we're pretty well off. We own the house, and with two incomes we managed to put away a lot of money into our nest egg account for our retirements, 220k cash, plus the superannuation looked healthy because I'd been salary sacrificing 10k a year on top of the normal contributions. 500k in my super account. 220k in bank account and we owned our house worth over 350k market value. Life was looking good until that day happened...

Our computer had been running slow, so I defragged and ran security updates on it then rebooted it. Logged into my email account and found an email from someone called Tom Daniels.. I thought Tom the superintent from the mine? Curiously I opened it...

My eyes read it, disbelieving. That fucker had sent an email by mistake to me, telling me he was leaving his wife, and had a stash of money he had gotten by stealing from the company we worked for, 750k. He'd hidden the money in a false account, after transferring the money around several banks and different accounts, and was asking when I was going to add my money.

I sat back in the computer chair thinking.. on an impulse I checked my outgoing messages with a cold knot in my stomach.. then I found it, a message sent from email account, but I hadn't sent it.

My loving faithful wife must have sent it, the bitch. Her message said she could get the money from the joint account easily enough, but the superannuation money would have to wait after I'd been declared dead, as she was the sole beneficiary. Fuck I wanted to kill her as soon as she walked through the door..

I walked out to the fridge, grabbed a Pacific Radner beer from the fridge, and went out to feed the dogs. Bandit and Bear my two pig dogs, my best two mates in the world came up wagging their tails, rubbing against my legs.. Bandit looked like the dog Marmaduke from the cartoon, in the papers years ago, mainly black with a blaze of white and brown on his chest, while Bear was a crossbreed of everything, long Coarse white hair, floppy ears but a goofball who liked to climb trees. I'm not shitting you.

The dumb faithful goofball would inch his way up trees, which grew on an angle and sit there till I told him to get down, usually with a command "drop", and he did just that, even from ten foot high, jumping down howling, one crazy dog I owned, that's for sure. I sat there thinking, on how I'd like to get payback on my cheating wife and her boyfriend, but I didn't want to go to jail for their murders. Sure as shit if they met foul play, I'd be one of the first suspects, to be interviewed by the cops, probably the main suspect.

After playing with the dogs, and cooling down I started thinking, how long had they been having an affair, where was the proof and how could I not have to pay half of everything I had built up, to those two scheming lovers? I needed proof for sure, maybe she had left something behind on the computer??

Logging in under Helens name was easy, she kept all account details and login details, and passwords written in a notepad by the computer. I looked through the files she had, then clicked on one called Doctors Appointments.

The stupid bitch had saved all her messenger conversations there, and there was a lot of them, no wonder her messenger history was empty. They had been carrying on an affair behind my back for two years now. Every time I worked night shift, the prick messaged her to check if the coast was clear, before coming over to pump my wife's pussy full of cum, no wonder she didn't want oral sex from me. I copied the files onto a memory stick, along with the emails she had sent, and the one Tom had sent me then deleted them from the computer. Let her think she had accidentally deleted them and that I wasn't aware of her affair. I needed a plan..

I started taking notice of where Helen was spending money from our joint account, and sure enough she made a mistake. One day, after she had been to the chemists for her monthly tablets, I noticed the amount was higher than usual. A bit of discrete snooping in her prescriptions, revealed a muscle relaxant script from the doctor.

Time for me to put my own plans into play it seemed. One of the things we liked to do, was go camping for a weekend or a week, when we had the time to do so. Perhaps I should tell you about our favourite spot first.

We live on the coast of North Quernsland, about half way between the cities of Mackay and Townsville in a small town about 85 kilometres inland near the Bowen River. Now this river is the only live river on the Burdekin River system, that runs from the Broken and Little Bowen rivers down to the Bowen river which feeds into the Burdekin river below the Burdekin river dam. It's full of crocodiles, both small freshwater and the larger saltwater crocodile species, my guess was that I would be drugged and dropped into a waterhole on the river, probably at Telegraph hole, our favourite camping spot, all they had to do was make it look like an accident, and the plan would work.

A couple of weeks later on a Saturday, I was down in the shed when Helen asked what I was doing. Just going through our camping gear I replied, I thought it would be a good idea to spend a weekend at telegraph hole.

It seemed she thought about it for a minute, then she asked when I wanted us to go camping. Now I was watching the kitchen window from inside the shed, and I watched her typing on her phone, chatting to someone. Next weekend I said. Helen typed something, then she said that sounded good and typed a long reply to whomever it was, by this time I was sure it was Tom she was talking to. She smiled at a reply from Tom, then reached into the cupboard where she kept her prescriptions, and took out a packet I hadn't seen before from inside a tampon packet. Clever bitch, I thought, the one place I wouldn't have looked myself, then she put the tablets back in the tampon packet.

Later that night when she went for a shower I snuck into the kitchen and checked the tampon packet. A packet of muscle relaxants was in there, so I replaced them back and put the tampon packet back in it's place. I looked out the window thinking, as the dogs ran around the yard.

Bandit as usual running the legs off Bear, while me old mate Bear did his usual play ritual, jumping and howling, an idea came to my mind. I had a plan now.

Two fridays later I loaded up the Toyota Hilux twincab with our camping gear, making sure I put everything in, the esky filled with drinks, the rifle on the rack to get a kangaroo for dog meat, and the camping gear and fishing rods and tackle in the back of the ute. Last night I had spoilt Helen, making her favourite dinner, then a massage, afterwards we made love, well she thought we did.

I just had sex with her, pushing her to several orgasms, so she thought everything was as normal. The next day things were changing for our future, I had checked the tampon packet and the muscle relaxant tablets were gone, nor had she used them. Looks like something was going to happen this weekend. But I had a plan put together, either way our marriage was finished....

Saturday morning early saw the ice put on the beers, and the vodka cruisers for Helen in the esky, the meat put in as well and we were off. The trip took 20 minutes to the Bowen river bridge, then we turned off the bitumen road onto the dirt track that lead upstream. I maintained a sense of normalcy, rubbing Helens leg above her knee. Half an hour later we arrived at the Telegraph hole, so named for the old telegraph poles that still stood sentinel either side of the river.

Setting up camp took about half an hour, we had the routine down pat by now. Fireplace made, bbq plate ready beside it so we grabbed the fishing rods and a six pack of drinks, and went to our favourite fishing spot. Two hours later four fat black bream, about forty centimetres long were in the keeper pot, so we sat around in the shallow rapids.

It was safe swimming there, because the big saltwater crocs tended to live near the deeper water holes. Helen moved over closer beside me, Now I'm not blind, but her hard nipples poking out of her bikini top, could have taken out blind Freddy's eyes, they were that hard. My hand caressed her nipples, teasing them before sliding the cups of her bikini top aside, after my other hand undid the ties behind her neck. She protested, but her hands allowed her bikini top to slide down. She was playing appearances also it seemed, never before had she allowed me to play with the girls in public view.

My lips kissed and sucked on each nipple in turn, her protests soon changed to cries, as my other hand slid up her thighs under the water. Putting her hand into my shorts, she stroked the length of my cock in the cool water, the contrasting temperature between her hand and the water made my cock as hard as steel.

Pushing her onto her back in the shallow running water, I helped her lay back on a large flat rock in the middle of the water. My leg parted her thighs, the hot feel of her mound on my knee had her writhing, as I sucked and tugged on her nipples with my mouth and hand.

Her hands were tugging my shorts down around my knees, as my hard cock sprang free in the running water. One of my hands pulled her bikini bottom aside, as Helen pulled my erect cock towards her slit. I pushed the head of my cock between her outer lips, spreading them apart, as her feet wrapped around the back of my thighs, pulling me into her hot, slick pussy. The contrast between the cool running water, and her hot silky insides, had me thrusting inside her.

It didn't take long for her legs wrapped around my back, and her slick warm walls gripping my cock, as she cried out in extasy, the sound of the rapids masking her cries, as multiple orgasms wracked her body. I lost control, my balls tightening up, the spurting hot come deep inside her velvet walls.

As I pulled out, the running water washed away the juices from both of us from my deflating cock, and the cum which slipped out of her aroused pussy. We lay there on the rock, then the sound of an approaching vehicle filtered down between the trees into the rapids.

Quickly we got dressed, before anyone drove along the riverbank beside us, and I gutted and cleaned the fish quickly. Ten minutes later we walked back into the camp. Helen went into the tent to get changed. and I pulled my phone out of the backpack, checked the find my iPhone app and closed it down. I let the dogs off their leads and told them to go play, something Bandit and Bear liked to do, running in and out of the campsite. I kicked back, cracked the top off a beer, and sat back in my favourite camp chair and waited until Helen came out of the tent five minutes later.

I asked her to get me another beer, and Helen went to get me another Radler, it appeared she was having trouble, getting the screw lid off while she was facing away from me, then she sauntered over and leant down to hand me the beer. Now her boobs were looking good as she leant down in her bikini top, so I played along, pulling her down for a kiss while I tipped a bit of the new beer out beside my chair.

Then I faked taking a swig of the beer, immediately I tasted the crushed up tablets in my beer. Stupid bitch. Every time she turned her back, I tipped more of the beer beneath my chair, the sandy soil quickly soaked up the beer.

I yawned, telling Helen I was very tired, it must have been the swimming we did earlier. My eyes closed so I appeared asleep, and I heard Helen call someone on her phone saying it was done, and she loved them, soon it would all be over. I felt Bandit push his head against my hand, and I grabbed his fur with my hand, and cracked my eyes open a bit so I could see but it appeared I was asleep. I even threw in a few snores to make it look as I was fast asleep.

The sound of a car slowly coming down the track, towards our camp, made me grip Bandit tighter. He knew that signal, it meant hold, I could feel him tense up under my hand. Bandit I couldn't see, but I had a fair idea of where he was.

I watched the white Toyota Landcruiser wagon pull up in our camp, and that bitch of a wife of mine was all over the driver, kissing him, letting him jam his hand inside her shorts between her cheeks. The open drivers door was facing me, so I snorted and pretended to peer at the car. I called out to Helen to help me, I couldn't move.

I heard their laughter, as Helen unzipped Toms shorts and pulled his cock out, before spitting on it and stroking it, while telling me I could watch, while she gagged on his hard cock, and that would be the last thing I ever saw.

She leant over, taking the tip of his cock in her mouth, sucking it as she bobbed her head up and down. Tom put his hands on her hair, pushing her mouth down onto his cock, deeper and deeper with each stroke, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She gagged, spit running from her mouth and over his thighs. He came, spurting his come deep in her mouth, down her throat.

Enough was enough, I sat up as Tom saw me move. Helen still had her lips against his pubes when I made my move.

I held bandit back as I said two words.

Drop Bear.

Bear launched himself from the tree beside the Landcruiser, howling as he usually did. Tom looked up, to see Bear falling towards the open door of his Landcruiser, and Helen struggled with Tom's hands still wrapped in her hair, she struggled, and then Bear was howling as he hit the car door, and it stemmed into Helens arse.

Human nature being what it is, she panicked and freaked out, her mouth automatically biting down, the cock in her mouth stood no chance and she literally bit it off. She struggled to no avail, as Tom literally had a death grip in her hair, and I saw blood spurting everywhere inside the car, running over his seat, and over Helen's throat and face.

Any compassion I had felt for my wife dissipated, as I watched her struggle with the bitten off cock blocking her airways. Tom's face drained of colour literally, as his blood pooled in the car around his seat. I stood there patiently as they both stopped struggling. Without any feeling, I picked up my dead cheating wife, and carried her around to the passenger seat of the car and sat her in the seat, wrapped the seatbelt over her lap and placed her head in his crotch face down.

I went to my backpack, pulled out latex gloves and put them on, and searched the car. I found what I was looking for, and wiped my fingerprints off the seat belt buckle, and shut the doors after putting the Landcruiser in neutral gear. It didn't take much to start the car rolling, and it ran over the edge of the rocky cliff, to fall into the fifty foot deep waterhole. The air bubbled up out of the open windows, and sank into the deep green water.

Three months later, I stood in the coroners court, as the coroner ruled on his decision, about the fate of Tom Daniels and Helen Bader. Death by accidental death was his ruling as per the final report from the police.

The police had interviewed me, after I had taken my dogs out to shoot a kangaroo for dog meat, and returned to our camp to find my wife missing straight away.

Only the sandy soil of the campsite showed the car tracks, mine driving in, mine driving out, then returning to drive over the Landcruiser tracks. The dead kangaroo was left bleeding on the ground beside the Landcruiser tracks, and wild pigs had found the dead roo, when I returned after "searching for my missing wife". I led the police four wheel drive to our campsite, and they began searching the area. They noticed the Landcruiser tracks, and took photographs, while the detectives were on their way from Bowen.

Needless to say I was distraught during the interview, especially when it appeared that a vehicle had driven over the cliff. I was there when the police divers surfaced, my head in my hands, and they reported a woman matching my wife's description in the front seat of the car. I cried, collapsing onto the ground, gripping my dogs against me. The police seargent saying he was sorry, the female constable driving me back home. I could see it in their eyes, the poor bastard, his cheating wife had bitten off more than she could chew.

Subsequent investigations, revealed the conspiracy between the two lovers to murder me and get the money before they left to start another life together. The money he stole was never recovered.

I retired from the mine when they offered a golden handshake 5 months later, voluntary redundancies. I left town, sold the house, and moved far away..

It's amazing how much you can do with 1.7 million dollars, after all 500k, 220k, 750k and 230k for the redundancy.

Just remember, beware the DropBear, they're ferocious, covered in white hair and sharp claws and have a ferocious blood curling howl...

Frika
Frika
17 Followers