All Comments on 'Beware the Wrath of a Bimbo Scorned'

by king_wesley

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"Because I have a Daddy!" squealed Keira, "It's only just sinking in that I really have a Daddy. Oh Oh! And I'm rich! I have a Daddy and I'm rich.

"When I escaped from Crystal Heights, all I cared about was revenge. I was too scared of what I may find out about the secrets of my past but it turns out that I have a Daddy and I am rich! I never believed that life could be so wonderful."

No wonder you left her physical description out; that's not a Bimbo, that's a five year old. If she were really that stupid, she'd never have been able to orchestrate what she's done in this story and if they'd really trained her to love nothing but money she wouldn't have been happy just being fucked all the time.. Fucking creepy, man.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Changed

Considering how much control these people had over bodies I think they aged her from the moment she arrived, to 18, and then let her age naturally.

Not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking....stupid.

Timeline makes no sense, explanation makes no sense...and ZERO eroticism. If she really wanted to punish them, why not let their minds remain normal, aware but not able to change?

Jammer5121Jammer5121almost 11 years ago
Good set up, bad execution

The story started off great and remained really good up until the final act. I liked the big reveal at the end, but, sorry to say, it was spoiled pretty badly by the awkward dialog and bizarre change of character in the last few paragraphs. eh I'll say 3 out of 5 for the above average start.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 11 years ago

Always nice to visit Crystal Heights

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Well, not bad

And certainly different. Maybe he was a little hard on the wife, then again she won't care!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous