Bex Takes it on the Chin

Story Info
Bex gets a facial from Daddy's friend.
1.8k words
4.38
18.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, all characters are over eighteen years of age.

Bex came home from work to see a strange car in the driveway. Once inside she greeted her Daddy and the stranger seated next to him at the kitchen table. He was a handsome man, olive skinned and dark eyed.

"Bex honey, I'd like you to meet Tim. He's an old buddy of mine from back in the day. Tim, this is my daughter Bex!" Daddy had stood and was beaming with pride at his daughter. She was a beauty after all, only five feet tall but perfectly proportioned with a sexy figure and warm smile.

Tim stood to greet her. He was a barrel chested five foot ten with salt-and-pepper hair. He held out a hand for a shake but Bex instinctively drew him in for a hug. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tim," Bex murmured as they embraced, her warm breath tickling his neck. She pressed her firm titties against him and leaned into the hug.

Tim felt himself responding to this sexy little number and willed his erection down. This was his buddy's daughter! Sure she looked like sex on a stick, and he hadn't exactly been swimming in pussy lately, but respect came first.

The three of them moved into the living room and Bex fixed everyone a drink. She sat across from Daddy so she could watch as the two men talked. It was clear they had some sort of special bond, going back many years. She enjoyed hearing about her Daddy from the perspective of one of his friends as well.

Tim excused himself to use the restroom. Daddy gave Bex a conspiratorial look and his evil smile. Daddy had set up a surprise for his friend. Tonight he would share his daughter with his most trusted friend. He had discussed it with her before hand and Bex was all too happy to help.

"Tim did me a huge favor" was all he would say whenever Bex asked about it. "It was long ago, sure, but without his help I wouldn't be where I am today."

Bex knew that pestering him about it would only be bad for her sex life so she reluctantly dropped it.

"And you're sure it's not risky, telling him about our relationship?" Bex was understandably concerned but Daddy just repeated, "Trust me, Tim's no squealer."

When Tim came back from the restroom Daddy was gone, leaving his stunning daughter. She strutted over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Standing on tiptoe she gave him a passionate open mouthed kiss!

Bex was pressing against him, Tim was finally kissing her back, his hands running all over her tight body. "It's okay, Daddy's waiting for us upstairs. Come on," she urged. She could feel his dick swelling against his pants. She took his hand and led him up the stairs.

Daddy was waiting outside the master suite. "Tim, you did me right all those years ago, and I've never forgotten. I kinda heard by accident that you're a kinky bastard like me. So tonight, I want you to share my sex slave with me. She's looking forward to it, man. Whadda ya say?"

Tim looked at Bex. Her eyes were bright, she was almost vibrating she was so excited, and damn she was fine. Rather than answer in words he grabbed Bex and kissed her hungrily. Daddy smiled and opened the bedroom doors wide.

Soon the three were naked on the king sized bed. Tim was amazed when Daddy had pulled out a collar, leash and paddle from the nightstand, as if it was an every day thing! Maybe it was for them, he thought, and his cock grew another degree harder.

Bex was kneeling on the bed in front of him, head down, knees together. She held up her hands, in her palms was the collar and leash. Tim looked over at Daddy and said, "You sure? This is a big thanks, man."

Daddy just said "You earned it" and motioned for Tim to pick up the collar.

Bex felt a hand grab her collar. She looked up at Tim as he picked it up and fastened the collar around her neck with trembling fingers. He looked nervous but determined and Bex decided she would make this as special for Daddy's friend as she could.

Once the collar was fastened Bex looked at Tim with her best sultry expression.

"What does my master want his slave to do?" She spread her legs, Tim could smell her arousal, see her glistening pussy. She cupped her breasts, bent and licked a nipple. "Would my master like me to give him a hand-job? Suck my master's cock?"

Her hips were rolling as she spoke and she was licking her lips. Those perky pink nipples were diamond hard and the sheets under her crotch were damp from her juices. Tim was harder than trigonometry, pre-cum leaking from his dick as he watched her lusty display.

"Would you like me to rub my pussy for you?" Bex kept up her sexy talk, seeing the effect it had on the older man. "You could fuck me in the ass, mmm, I'd like that, my ass is so sensitive from all the spankings my big strong Daddy gives me."

She shot him a look of naked hunger. "I'm all yours tonight, master Tim."

Daddy reassured his friend. "Bex loves cock. If she wasn't my slave she'd be the town bike, everybody gets a ride. Now," he said fiercely, "she's mine. Mine to share if I want, so go nuts buddy. Why not take her up on the ass thing, she's tighter than the IRS."

Bex was now on her knees, cute little tushy wagging in Tim's face. "Oh, master, that sounds wonderful, if you fuck my ass then I can suck my Daddy's cock at the same time! Oh please, stick it in master! I need cock, please!" Bex was on fire, displaying herself for a total stranger, begging for his cock in her ass, talking filthy language as she rutted in front of him!

Tim was only human. With a grunt he grabbed Bex by the hips and positioned his dick at her backdoor. Bex's hand had just dipped in her cunny, she was getting her ass all wet for him. He gave a push and he slid past her sphincter into the tightest, hottest ass he'd ever fucked!

Bex moaned as she felt Tim's dong slide into her and she shoved back, welcoming the throbbing intruder. "Oh, master, that's soooo good, love it, love your cock in my ass, yes! Fuck me, fuck my ass, oh god, yes!" Bex was going wild, Tim's dick was shorted than Daddy's but thicker and it was drilling her butthole good!

Daddy wasn't about to be left out. He shoved his dong in Bex's face and in an instant he was in her hot mouth, her tongue swirling like magic around the sensitive head. He braced himself on his daughter's shoulders as she gobbled his knob, head reared back in pleasure.

Bex was in heaven, two cocks all for her! She slobbered all over Daddy's eight inch pole and deep-throated him until she gagged. Daddy's friend was fucking her ass good, he was a real stud! Now if only someone would...

"Hey Tim, use the paddle on her while you fuck her ass. Trust me, she'll try to tear your dick off! Here", Daddy said as he passed Tim their paddle. It looked like a ping pong paddle made of dark leather. Tim grabbed it with one hand and gave her a little smack.

Bex had her eyes closed in anticipation, now she moaned in frustration! Her ass wanted it harder! Daddy to the rescue as he told Tim to not be afraid, really smack her! Tim's strokes had been faltering but as he gave her a really good

*SMACK*

her reaction showed him just how much she loved it and he began fucking her hard and fast again, switching hands so he could

*SMACK*

both cheeks equally.

Daddy felt his daughter's oral skills go up a notch as Tim started spanking her in earnest. Her tongue was feeling especially erotic tonight, watching her take it in the ass as she sucked him got him going like crazy and he gave Bex that special moan that meant she was about to get a mouthful!

"Oh Bex baby, you're so fucking sexy, gonna cum in your mouth baby girl!" Daddy groaned. His balls were tightening up as Bex tickled his shaft and swished her tongue over the sensitive tip. He was close, so close!

Suddenly Tim went into overdrive, pounding her ass like a jackhammer. "No!" he yelled, "on her face, cum on her face!" That was Tim's favorite part of any porno, watching the girl get a face-full of cum. The thought of being able to see it in real life was like gasoline on his brain! His cock throbbed in Bex's tight butt-hole as he realized, HE would be able to cum on her face too!

Bex had released Daddy's lovely cock from her mouth and was now jacking it in front of her face. "Oh Daddy, yes, cum on me, cum on your little girls face! I want it, please Daddy!" She was rubbing it all over her face as she spoke, never stopping her busy hands as they surged back and forth over his turgid length.

"Oh baby girl, yes, take it, take Daddy's cum, take it on your pretty fucking FACE!" Daddy yelled as jets of cum blasted her cheeks, forehead and nose. He was clenching his ass and pumping his hips as he shot more creamy cum into her open mouth, his sexy slave of a daughter moaning in delight.

The sight of this incestuous scene was too much for Tim. He pulled out and Bex responded instantly, twisting towards him and raising her cummy face to him in a smile. Tim unloaded wave after wave of gooey cum onto Bex's already soaked visage. She grabbed his cock as well and squeezed it tight as he pulsed in her hand, she was jacking him like a pro, now sucking the tip into her mouth to get every last drop of his seed.

It was a dream come true for Tim, he felt like the world's biggest stud. Bex was now rubbing their combined cum all over her face, neck and chest, making murmurs of pleasure to herself as she spread the mess into her nipples. She was having little aftershocks of pleasure herself; when Tim had yelled and pulled out of her ass she came, everything had just been too intense!

Tim collapsed on the bed, drained. This was hands down the best sexual experience of his life. He smiled to himself in disbelief. Nice.

Bex was satisfied. She lay on the bed, cum slowly drying on her and basked in the afterglow of the attention of two men. She could get used to this she thought.

Daddy was satisfied, for the moment. He didn't think Bex had realized it yet.

She had cum without Daddy's permission.

That was a no no.

She would have to be punished, later...

To Be Continued...