My Daughter's Roommate

Story Info
A daughter and her roommate show Daddy a good time.
8.3k words
4.7
114.1k
257
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

Jessi, our 19-year-old daughter, invited Sara, her roommate from college, to stay with us at our beach house in North Carolina. We had never met her and didn't know what to expect. My jaw dropped when Sara walked through the door. She was stunning. She had the face of a movie star and the body of a swimsuit model with long blonde hair that hung down to her butt. Her cutoffs molded to the contours of a perfectly rounded ass. She smiled and put out her hand.

"Hi Mr. Nolan. Thank you so much for inviting me to stay with you. I hope I won't be a burden."

I had a hard time averting my eyes from the red and white halter that stretched over her bigger than average tits. Her deep blue eyes flirted playfully as she shook my hand.

"Don't be silly," Jessi interjected. "They begged me to invite you."

At five foot seven, my daughter was taller than Sara, but more on the thin and gangly side with auburn hair. Her smallish tits had a noticeable swell with braless nipples leaving two large dents in her tee shirt. Her white shorts fit snugly against her pussy mound puffing out from a small gap between her thighs. Even though I was her dad, it was hard not to notice her sexual aura.

"Jessi's right," I replied. "We're glad to have you, Sara. It's good to finally meet you."

My wife Jill returned from the beach as we were exchanging hellos. She wore a blue wrap over her bikini and a wide brimmed straw hat. Jill looked like an older version of Jessi with auburn hair and brown eyes. Her tits were a little bigger, but otherwise their bodies were similar.

"Hi," Jil said. "You must be Sara. Jessi has told us so much about you. We're glad to finally meet you. Jessi, why don't you show Sara to her room so she can get settled."

My eyes stared at the way Sara's ass cheeks stretched her cutoffs as she went up the stairs. Before she reached the top, she stopped and looked over her shoulder at me. Her smile was radiant. It felt like she was flirting.

"Put your eyes back in their sockets," Jill said teasingly as she stepped closer. Her hand slid over the bulge in my shorts. "Come into the bedroom and I'll make you forget all about her."

I followed Jill and sat on the edge of the bed while she performed a slow strip tease. The wrap dropped to the floor. She unfastened her top, letting it fall away from her body. Two rounded beauties with reddish brown caps stared at me. She teased the hard tips with her forefinger, then peeled down her bottoms. Her shaved pussy hung between her thighs like a ripe peach. My cock was about to rip through my shorts.

"I'll bet Sara can't do this with her mouth," Jill said, dropping between my legs.

She pulled out my cock and swirled her tongue across my knob. Looking up at me, her lips plunged down my length. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and slurping like a kid on a popsicle while her fingers massaged my balls. Next, she did something she knew would drive me crazy. She pushed out her tongue and opened her throat, taking me deep until her lips were pressed against my pubes.

Jill held me there, massaging my cock with her throat muscles, then slid her lips up my shaft and fluttered her tongue across my glans. I was seeing stars. She plunged her mouth back down my length and took me into her throat. She proceeded to fuck me with her mouth, her lips flying up and down my shaft as spit poured from her lips and dripped from my balls.

I wanted to finish, but Jill wouldn't let me. Each time I was about to explode, she squeezed the base of my cock and forced cum back into my balls, licking off the small white trickle that oozed from the tip. She finally stood and turned around. I stared at the creamy cheeks of her ass. She slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I watched her pussy split open as my knob slid between her folds.

"Fuck me. Shove your big hard cock deep in my pussy."

Technically, she was about to fuck me, but I wasn't going to quibble with semantics. The searing heat from her wet pussy slowly enveloped my cock until it was buried deep inside her body. She lifted up and slammed down, then did it again and again and again. I moved with her, thrusting my cock upwards and driving it even deeper into her dripping cunt. Jill's loud gasps and moans let me know how much she enjoyed it.

Jill leaned forward with her hands on her knees. I watched her perfectly round ass cheeks bounce up and down. My seven inch cock, glistening with juices, plunged deep into her pussy over and over. Her cunt lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft. Her nut brown asshole peeked out at me from between her cheeks, putting the finishing touches on a spectacular view.

I was about to blow my load when Jill lifted off my cock and pushed me back on the bed. She straddled my face, lowering her dripping cunt to my mouth. I eagerly sucked and slurped the pungent nectar from her body. My tongue found her clit. She went off like a punctured water balloon, spraying cunt juice all over my face.

Jill rolled off me onto her back. She pulled her knees back and spread her legs. I quickly mounted her and thrust my cock deep into her quivering pussy. My ass cheeks flew up and down as I hammered her hard and fast. Juices oozed from her cunt and seeped across her asshole causing my balls to make a wet slapping sound each time I buried my cock deep.

Jill's fingers clawed at my back. Her legs flailed aimlessly in the air. Her shrieks and squeals were so loud I was afraid the girls might hear, but I didn't care. I had to finish. I thrust deep and let out a primeval roar. Cum sprayed from my cock in a steady stream so powerful it felt like I was peeing. Spurt after spurt filled Jill's pussy until it was leaking out and dripping down my balls.

With a final desperate thrust, I drained the last vestiges of cum from my balls. This set Jill off on her most violent orgasm of the session. Her scream shook the walls. She bucked and thrashed like a caged animal. Her fingernails dug into my back so hard she almost broke the skin. When it was over, we both collapsed with exhaustion, my cock still buried inside her twitching pussy.

After showering, I put on my swim trunks. Jill was sound asleep when I headed to the beach. I found the girls lying face down on a blanket. Sara wore a green and yellow bikini that was more of a thong with two strings wedged into the crack of her perfect ass. Jessi's red bikini was more modest but still left half of her ass exposed. Both had their tops untied.

"Hey girls. Enjoying the sun?"

Sara looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Hi Mr. Nolan. Is Mrs. Nolan okay? When we were leaving I heard her screaming like she was in pain."

Busted.

"Uh, yeah. She stubbed her toe. She's taking a nap now."

Sara rolled over and sat criss-cross with her knees stretched wide, holding her loose top from falling off her tits and doing a poor job of it. The patch of material covering her pussy had slipped to the side exposing half of her swell. My cock stirred. Sara's eyes noticed.

"It must have hurt pretty bad. Her screams went on and on. I wonder if she broke it?"

Jessi, who must have heard the same screams, wanted no part of this conversation. She tied her top and stood.

"I'm going for a swim. Anyone want to join me?"

I needed to get away before my swim trunks looked like a tent. The three of us headed to the water. The cool water slowly shrunk my cock to normal size. We were waist deep in the water when a look of relief came over Sara's face.

"Aaaaahhhhh...I had to pee so bad. I hope the fish don't mind."

A wave knocked her off balance. She fell against me, grabbing my arm and straddling my leg. The warm flow of her pee sprayed directly against my thigh. I tried to step away but Sara held on tight. My cock was now straining to rip through my trunks. She finally stepped away and smiled innocently.

"Sorry, Mr. Nolan. I can't believe I peed on you."

I suspected she did it on purpose, but I didn't say anything. I decided to get back to the house before Sara got me into more trouble.

"I'm going to check on your mom. She was out cold when I left. Make sure you girls are back in time for dinner. Afterwards we can watch a movie."

"Uh, about that Dad," Jessi replied. "Before you came down we were invited to a party with some of the lifeguards and their friends. I hope you don't mind."

"Yeah, sure. Have fun. Mom and I will snuggle up with a bottle of wine and watch a movie."

Sara raised her eyebrows and smiled. "I hope she doesn't stub her toe again."

***************************

It was three in the morning when I heard the girls stumble through the front door. I came out to see what was happening. Jessi was dragging Sara. She looked up and saw me.

"Hi Daddy. Sara had too much to drink. Can you help me get her to her room?"

I took Sara from Jessi and threw her over my shoulder. Jessi took two steps and almost fell over. She was also drunk, but at least moving.

"Why don't you go to your room, sweetheart. I'll take care of Sara."

"Thank you Daddy."

Jessi staggered up the stairs, bumping off the wall several times. She managed to open her bedroom door and stumble into the room. She fell onto the bed and was out cold. I left her there to get Sara into her room. I turned on the night light so I could see, then rolled her off my shoulder onto the bed.

I stared down at Sara lying on her back. She was beautiful. I thought about leaving her like that, but a little voice in the back of my mind told me she would be more comfortable if I took off her shorts. Against my better judgement, I peeled them down her legs. Underneath, she wore a skimpy white thong that barely covered her pussy. It molded tightly to the outline of her swollen mound and gash.

I was about to leave when the little voice convinced me I should remove her top as well. It was a red and black button up blouse tied just below her breasts, leaving her belly button exposed. I undid the knot. As I was opening the buttons, I noticed dried white blotches that could only be one thing. She had given someone a blowjob, or maybe several someones. I looked at her full lips and tried to imagine them wrapped around a hard cock.

I finished unbuttoning her blouse and opened it. She wasn't wearing a bra. My eyes gazed at the two magnificent beauties lying on her chest. Her light brown areolas were about an inch in diameter with tiny buds poking up from the middle. By this time, my cock was straining to rip through the front of my shorts.

That evil voice in my head told me she would never know if I touched one of her tits. I reached down with my hand and gently squeezed. It was soft and warm. I ran my fingertip over her nipple. It jumped at my touch. I repeated the procedure on her other one. Then I leaned over and sucked each nipple into my mouth, gently nibbling on the erect tips.

I sat her up and finished removing her blouse. She was naked except for the tiny thong which didn't cover much. I grabbed the two strings holding it in place and peeled it down her legs. I lifted the tiny patch of cloth to my nose and breathed deeply. The smell of pussy was powerful. The crotch had been soaked in her juices. Had she been fingered? Fucked? Was she masturbating while she sucked cock? Did it matter?

I threw the thong aside and gazed down at what I had uncovered. Her pussy puffed out from between her thighs like a swollen plum. Two pink folds peeked out from the gash down the middle. At the top of the slit her clit was barely visible. I was trembling all over as I stared at the nakess goddess lying on the bed. My cock throbbed with desire.

I almost shit myself when Sara stirred. She moaned and licked her lips, shifting on the bed until her head was near the edge and turned toward me. A hand slid between her legs and rested on her pussy like she was about to masturbate. Then she stopped moving. I didn't think she was awake, but I wasn't sure.

I told myself I hadn't crossed any serious lines. Playing with her tits was the worst thing I had done. I could have walked out of her room with a clear conscience, but I didn't. I stayed and watched, wondering what would happen next. Sara's finger began sliding up and down her folds and over her clit. Was she dreaming? I had heard some people masturbate in their dreams but didn't know if it was true.

Her head moved closer to the edge of the bed, still turned towards me. It was like an invitation. I brushed the tip of my cock across her lips. At first nothing happened. Then I felt her tongue touch my knob. Was she aware of it or was she sleeping? It didn't matter. I was beyond any ability to control my actions. I pushed and parted her lips.The head of my cock slid into her mouth. Her tongue continued to swirl around me.

Sara's finger was moving across her swollen clit. Her moans got louder. I pushed deeper into her mouth. Her lips clamped tightly around my hard shaft. I slowly moved it in and out. There was no question that she was an active participant in the act, but was she awake? Maybe she was so drunk she thought she was still at the party and sucking one more cock.

I watched Sara bury two fingers up her cunt and pump them in and out. My cock continued its steady rhythm, sliding in and out of her mouth faster and deeper. Her lips and tongue actively massaged my hard flesh. I knew I couldn't last much longer. What would happen if I pumped her mouth full of cum? Would it pull her out of her trance? I didn't want to take the chance. Reluctantly, I pulled my drooling cock from her lips.

Sara had propped her knees in the air with her thighs spread as she fingered her pussy. I didn't see the harm in watching from a better vantage point. I slowly climbed onto the bed on my stomach until my face was within a foot of her pussy. The smell of her pungent juices was powerful. Two fingers were flying across her clit. The pink folds were peeled open like a flower glistening with beads of nectar.

I moved closer, accidentally brushing my ear against her thigh. She scooted down on the bed until her pussy brushed against my lips. I clamped my mouth around her swollen mound and shoved my tongue deep into her searing cunt. I heard her gasp and wondered if she knew who I was or even cared.

I had eaten my share of pussies, but Sara's was special. It was young and fresh and vibrating with life. I eagerly lapped up the juices seeping from her steamy passage. She put two hands on my head and squirmed hard against my face. I moved my nose and chin through her folds, coating them with her essence. My tongue found her clit. I shoved two fingers up her cunt and pumped them in and out.

Sara went crazy, her body twisting and squirming. Her gasps turned to squeals of pleasure. I raked my teeth across her clit. It was like pushing the plunger on a keg of dynamite. She bucked and jerked in wild and out of control spasms. Her shrieks got louder. I pulled out my fingers and clamped my lips around her pussy. Cunt juice literally sprayed into my mouth. I gulped it down and went back for more.

My poor cock was screaming for relief. Throwing all caution to the wind, I climbed between her legs, sliding the knob through her folds and into her opening. Thrusting my hips forward, I buried my cock deep in her pussy. Sara wrapped her arms around me, digging her fingers into my back. Her heels pounded my ass cheeks as I repeatedly slammed into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

There was no doubt Sara knew what was happening to her. I moved faster and faster, driving my cock even deeper into her cunt. She moved with me, her hips bucking up each time my cock plunged into her pussy. My balls slapped wetly against her asshole making loud smacking sounds. Her shrieks and squeals filled the air.

Cum was churning in my balls. I was going to lose it at any second. I didn't know if Sara was on birth control, but I didn't want to take any chances. At the last second I pulled out. An arc of cum sprayed from my cock and flew across the air, landing on her face. A second spurt hit her neck. Several more splattered her tits and stomach. The last few drops oozed onto her pussy, running down between her thighs.

I climbed off Sara and looked down at her cum-splattered body. She was breathing hard, but her eyes were closed. After a minute or so, she rolled over and was soon fast asleep. I had no idea if she would remember any of this in the morning. I hoped not. It would only lead to more complications during her visit.

I found a light blanket in the closet and threw it over her body. I turned off the night light and closed the door.

**********************************************

Sara and Jessi slept until 10:30 in the morning. They came down from their rooms wearing tee shirts with bikinis underneath.

"Did you girls have a good time last night?" Jill asked.

"We sure did, Mrs. Nolan," Sara replied. "I hope we weren't too loud when we came home. It was pretty late."

Jessi gave me a look, warning me not to say anything about helping Sara to bed. I kept my lips sealed, hoping Sara didn't remember either.

"I was out cold and didn't hear a thing," Jill said. "I was just heading out to play tennis. Dad will be here if you need anything."

"Okay, Mom," Jessi replied. "Have fun."

The girls grabbed a bowl of cereal and headed to the beach. I went out to the deck to read. Thirty minutes later I heard the door open. It was Sara. She stepped onto the deck wearing the skimpy green and yellow bikini she had been wearing yesterday. It didn't hide a whole lot.

"Hi Mr. Nolan. I forgot my sunglasses. Have you seen them?"

"No," I replied. "You can borrow a pair of Jill's if you want."

Sara sat down in a chair facing me, her thighs slightly spread. I tried my best not to glance down at the patch of geen between her legs with a slight indentation along her gash. I failed.

"Mr. Nolan, I wanted to thank you for getting me to my room last night. I was pretty smashed."

Sara didn't mention our fuck session. Maybe she didn't remember.

"You're welcome. Jessi wasn't exactly walking straight either."

"Yeah. We both got drunk and did some things at the party that were kind of naughty. I guess I shouldn't tell you that with Jessi being your daughter. Sorry."

I was curious but didn't want to push the point.

"She's a big girl. I'm sure whatever you girls did was just part of growing up."

Sara spread her thighs further apart and slumped down in the chair. The indentation of her pussy against the patch of cloth covering it was obvious.

"She's so lucky to have a dad like you, Mr. Nolan. My dad would kill me if he knew I sucked off six guys in the bathroom."

Jessi sucked off six guys? I didn't know what to say. I tried to remain calm and not to react, but I'm sure the expression on my face gave me away.

"And she's also lucky to have such a good looking dad. When I met you I thought I was going to cream my panties."

Did she really say that?. I tried to remain calm.

"You're very attractive too, Sara. I bet you have lots of boys chasing after you."

Sara stood and came over to me, plopping her bare ass down on my lap. She draped her arm around my neck and whispered in my ear.

"They're just boys, Mr. Nolan. Last night I had a real man. Your cock felt so good inside me, and no one has ever eaten my pussy like that."

So she did remember. I didn't know what to say. Sara didn't wait for a response. She slid between my legs and yanked my swim trunks down my thighs, wrapping her fingers around my growing cock. Her tongue shot out and swirled across my knob like she was licking an ice cream cone. I didn't have the desire or the willpower to stop her.

Sara kissed and licked up and down the length of my shaft. She sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time while stroking me. Looking up at me with her big blue eyes, she plunged her lips down my cock and proceeded to fuck me with her mouth. She took me down her throat and slipped a hand into her bikini to finger her clit.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers