Bex Tells Daddy a Story

Story Info
Bex tells Daddy what happened on her day with Misty.
1.3k words
4.37
13.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, all characters are over eighteen years of age.

It was a chilly night, the wind whistling outside.

Bex and Daddy were warm and snug inside. They were in Daddy's study before a roaring fire. Daddy was in his big leather recliner and Bex was on his lap, they were having a brandy against the chill. Both were naked.

"So Bex, did you and Misty have a good time while I was out of town? What did the two of you do all day?" Daddy's tone was casual but Bex knew he was interested. "I hope you had... fun together."

Bex caught the significant pause and smiled up at her handsome Daddy. "Yes Daddy, we sure did" she began. "Want me to tell you all about it?" She could feel Daddy's hot bulge under her bottom start to shift and grow. Daddy just nodded, his face serene. But Bex knew how she affected him, oh yes.

"Well first, Daddy, thank you for introducing me to Misty! She's a treasure, I love hanging out with her. She came over before lunch, we headed into the city and had sushi. Then she showed me some of her favorite shops, Daddy, I have some new things to show you." Bex blushed, thinking about putting on a 'fashion show' for Daddy of all the lingerie she had found with Misty! Her cunny started getting very moist.

"I couldn't decide, you know how I am about clothes shopping Daddy, so she came into the dressing room with me to help." Bex felt Daddy's cock uncoiling under her as he imagined the scene. "She was a big help Daddy! I know you'll like what we got. So next we grabbed some ice cream and came back home. I wanted to shop more but Misty said..." Bex blushed again. "She said that watching me lick my ice cream cone made her too horny. Daddy, it wasn't fair, she was licking hers all sexy too! It made me think of the day we met."

Daddy remembered very well introducing her former lover to his bound daughter on his own bed! He moaned, more a deep rumble in his chest, thinking of that night.

"Daddy, as soon as we got in the door Misty just grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me, hard. I was so wet for her, Daddy, I wanted her to lick my cunny again! We went to my room, by the time we got there we were both naked. Oh, Daddy, I love your cock, I really do, but when Misty eats my pussy it's just magic!

"She pushed me down on the bed and looked at me with so much lust Daddy, you should have seen her. Her nipples were so hard, and her pussy was wetter than mine. She fell onto me and we kissed, oh Daddy, her mouth is so soft...."

Bex wiggled her bottom against Daddy's now massive bulge. Daddy was breathing heavy and he was holding her so tight it almost hurt.

"I wanted her pussy, Daddy. So bad, I needed it. Misty needed mine more I guess. Daddy, she ate my little cunny so good. Her tongue is wider than yours and she knows all the good spots, oh Daddy, thinking about it now... Do you want me to keep going Daddy?" Bex was hoping her Daddy was so turned on he just had to fuck her, she wanted his cock so much!

Daddy swallowed audibly. "Yes, Bex baby. Keep going, Daddy likes your story very much." His hands began stroking her back gently and he bent to kiss her neck. "Keep going baby"

"I had such a big orgasm Daddy, from Misty eating my cunny! Then I wanted to eat Misty. She told me I could but only if we could 69. Daddy that was my first time doing that, with a girl I mean, and oh, Daddy! Smelling her. tasting her while we ate each other, it was sooo goood, I came over and over and Misty did too!"

Daddy now picked Bex up in his strong arms and carried her upstairs, kissing her and murmuring endearments until they reached his bed. "Keep telling me the story Bex princess, don't stop now." Daddy had his lovely daughter pinned to the bed and was holding her down by her wrists as he kissed her neck and chest, sucked on her nipples.

Bex threw her head back and moaned as Daddy attacked her titties, her back arched with pleasure. "Oh, yes Daddy, yes... Next it was my turn Daddy and you know what I did? Oh, God, yes, right there, oh god..." Bex lost her train of thought as Daddy ran his thick shaft up the outside of her cunt, teasing her as she teased him.

"I told Misty to lay on her tummy and spread her legs for me. Daddy she thought I was just going to eat her pussy, but Daddy? I ate her ass too, I couldn't help it!

She was cumming on my tongue and it was driving me crazy too and I just went up and licked around her butt hole! Oh, Daddy she kept cumming even harder! Your little girl is so naughty! Licking her there almost made me cum again too! Oh, god Daddy!"

Daddy was now hovering the head of his cock right at the entrance to her cunny. She looked up at him. Strong arms on either side of her, broad chest, handsome face. He was staring into her eyes now as he slowly, so slowly pushed himself into her, filling her.

This was it, this was what she wanted, always, her Daddy's cock inside her, throbbing for her, knowing it was she that brought him to this state. He was filling her body with such sensations, driving her mad with bliss. Her back arched under him again as he kissed her neck, driving his hips into her with long sharp strokes.

She could smell his scent all over her as her pussy clung to his pistoning shaft.

"Oh Bex, you make Daddy so hot, I need you so bad honey!" Daddy's voice was hoarse with need. Bex was beginning to cum now, legs shaking, body contracting as wave after wave of orgasm hit her body and mind. Her big strong Daddy pumping into her, his words, his smell, it was overwhelming, she came over and over as Daddy kept thrusting into her tight pussy.

Daddy was picturing his sexy daughter's hot actions with his former lover as he fucked her. He'd seen it once and now he knew he'd have to get them together again! Bex was cumming all over his cock, screaming his name and thrashing with her orgasms. He was so close, almost there... "Bex, bite my nipple!" he commanded. "Daddy's gonna cum in you!"

His lusty daughter managed to focus, gave her Daddy a look of naked lust and bit his left nipple, hard, and that was all he needed. He came with a roar, jetting his spunk into his Bex baby's willing cunt. He pumped through each throb, filling her up with his maleness until it overflowed around his cock and tickled her spasming butt hole.

"Oh, Daddy, yes, cum in me! Give it to me Daddy! I want your cum!" Bex cried. Her twitching cunny went into overdrive as she felt Daddy's manhood start to throb over and over in her cunny. It felt so good her orgasms, which were starting to release her, started cumming again, in waves, crashing over her body in pleasure.

Daddy looked down at his beautiful daughter, glowing with joy under his pumping frame as he stroked her tight cunny with his shaft. God he loved her, loved fucking her, she was becoming his world. He gave one last mighty thrust and collapsed by her side. "Wow, nice story hun. Daddy liked it." He smiled over at her.

Bex snuggled up next to her Daddy. "I'm glad, Daddy." She rested her head on his broad chest as the two of them drifted off together...

To Be Continued...