Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which even got Scarlett to briefly give her a funny look, but it was replaced with a devastated look as Anna clearly pulled her cock out of her ass. After that Scarlett only cared about that one thing, getting another cock up her ass, so she too quickly obeyed Anna's command.

Luckily for them both Scarlett's rectum had been thoroughly loosened by Anna, so the voluptuous white woman was easily able to line herself up with Beyonce's dick and then swallow it with her battered opened back door with one slow but steady movement. Scarlett then savoured that feeling for a few long seconds before beginning to bounce up and down on Beyonce's dick, giving the black woman a taste of what she had been missing.

Oh yes, this was Beyonce's favourite thing in the world, her big black cock deep inside a beautiful and famous white woman's bottom in a sign of total dominance, and in this case she was getting to see Scarlett's big boobs jiggling in front of her. Sadly she only got to enjoy that for a moment before Anna got involved again.

"So Scarlett, are you already for me and your Black Mistress to share your ass?" Anna asked sometime after she kneeled down behind the other white girl.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss, share me! Share my ass!" Scarlett moaned with delight, shamelessly pleading, "Mmmmm, I love getting my ass shared. Please Anna, my Black Mistress, share my fucking butt hole! Shove a second cock in my bitch hole so you can really share it! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, double fuck my big fat slutty white ass like the total anal whore I am!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Anna chuckled, before ordering, "Hey Beyonce, be a good girl and spread Scarlett's cheeks for me. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, make it easier for me to double fuck this big fat booty. Oh yeah, I love wrecking big fat asses! Oh fuck!"

Anna grinned with delight as she watched the mighty Beyonce reluctantly do what she was told, reaching around Scarlett and spreading those big meaty cheeks to give Anna the best possible look at that already cock stuffed ass hole. Given that she was kneeling behind her prey Anna had gotten a pretty good look anyway, but she had admittedly been preoccupied with those big meaty cheeks bouncing as Scarlett anally rode the dick like a good little submissive bottom.

Oh yes, it had been a glorious sight which Anna could have stared at all night, but that was definitely true of Beyonce spreading Scarlett's cheeks, which was why she paused to savour the moment, both before and after she pressed her own cock against that already stretched open forbidden hole.

Eventually though she pushed forwards, nice and slowly so she could make it as easy as possible on Scarlett, and of course again to savour the moment. Honestly it was more the former than the latter, Anna feeling like she was literally drooling as she forced a beautiful woman's butt hole to stretch even wider than before, causing even this shameless ass whore to whimper and cry out in pain as her anal ring was stretched well beyond normal.

Which was really saying something, because Scarlett Johansson was one of the most popular anal whores in Hollywood, which was only right, because in Anna's opinion any woman with an ass this fat and fuck-able should be getting sodomised on a daily basis.

That thought caused Anna to glance over at her favourite fat assed bitch and give her a beaming smile, which in turn caused Beyonce to blush slightly and glare angrily at her. Of course Scarlett didn't notice, as she was too busy letting out an extra loud cry as her butt hole finally stretched wide enough for the head of Anna's cock to slowly slide deep into the blonde's bowels.

Anna looked away from Beyonce's beautiful face just in time to see that even more beautiful sight, the tiny brunette then letting out a chuckle of delight as she savoured that sight and the moment of the double anal penetration before pushing even further forward, causing more of the dildo to slide into Scarlett's fat ass.

In turn Scarlett let out noises like she was being gutted like a fish, but she never complained. Nor should she. She was a bottom with a big fat booty that was made for fucking. Hopefully Beyonce was taking notes, because very soon it would be her doing whatever her top wanted, even if that meant taking two big dildos up her butt.

Not that Anna could focus on Beyonce right now when her cock was owning Scarlett's fat booty, sliding inside that slutty little shit hole alongside Beyonce's cock, making it absolutely crystal clear that the woman famous for playing a superhero was nothing but a filthy little ass whore with a big fat butt made for fucking.

Scarlett was very proud of that fact. True, she didn't want it getting out to the general public, but within the circle of Beyonce's bitches, and perhaps more importantly within Beyonce's friends like little Anna here, she was more than happy to be known as a total anal whore with an ass made for fucking, as it meant getting more of the treatment she craved.

Which included double anal, an extra nasty act which not all of Beyonce's bitches could take but Scarlett couldn't get enough of it. Oh yes, she craved the feeling of a second cock sliding in alongside the first within her most intimate orifice, stretching her painfully wide and confirming beyond a shadow of a doubt she was one of the biggest anal whores on the planet.

Maybe the best part was when the second top's thighs came to rest against her meaty cheeks, announcing that Scarlett had taken the full length of both cocks up her fat ass like the submissive little ass whore she was. Thankfully when Anna buried every single inch of her big dick inside Scarlett's rectum she waited a few long seconds before officially starting the double butt fucking, giving Scarlett a chance to savour being completely double stuffed like that.

Sure, Anna was no doubt doing it for her own pleasure, but Scarlett still appreciated it. Almost as much as when Anna started pumping back and forth, causing both dildos to slide in and out of Scarlett's ass hole, officially starting the double ass fucking.

Even though Anna went nice and slowly and Scarlett had done this many times before her back hole and back passage were stretched so wide open that even she felt pain to begin with. Or more accurately discomfort. Either way the slow sodomy and her natural sluttiness caused that unpleasant feeling to soon fade away and be replaced by the kind of pleasure which Scarlett craved above all else in this world.

The type that she would do anything for, no matter how humiliating. Oh yes, if Scarlett Johansson lived for being fucked up the ass then a double ass fucking was pure paradise for her, and why would anyone want to stop paradise? In this case, the answer was when the need to cum just became too overwhelming.

She held back for as long as she could, but ultimately Scarlett found herself begging, "Harder! Please my Black Mistress, fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhh fuck, destroy my ass! Wreck my big fat ass and leave it gaping for you. Please, I need it fucked! Mmmmm, oooooooh yessssss, I need my ass hole slam fucked hard! Please Anna, my Black Mistress, ohhhhhh, I need you both to fuck my big fat white ass as hard as you can and make me cum! I need to cum, mmmmm ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, I need to cum soooooooo bad. Mmmmm, but don't do it for me, ooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, use my ass for your pleasure. That's what it's for. That's what I'm for. Just please my Black Mistress, oooooooh yessssssss, fuck me, oh Anna, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Okay, I think that will do." Anna said, "Beyonce, let go of those cheeks, mmmmm, let's get down to some serious ass pounding."

Although Beyonce removed her hands from Scarlett's butt cheeks fairly quickly it was several long minutes before Anna finally gave Scarlett what she so desperately wanted. In the meantime Scarlett became frantic with her begging, trying to keep it up for as long as she could once Anna finally started increasing the pace but she just couldn't.

The anal pounding she received was just too good, Anna building up from a slow and gentle rhythm to a brutal rectum wrecking in what felt like a matter of seconds, and it only seemed to get harder. Or maybe that was her orgasms. Honestly it was so hard for Scarlett to tell that at point. Or to do anything except scream hysterically and cum, and take it like the bitch she was.

Beyonce never really paid much attention to her bitches while they were cumming. She was always too lost in maximising the pleasure for herself, which meant anally pounding the other woman as hard as she possibly could without cumming herself. Then when she couldn't hold back any more the objective was to push herself through as many climaxes as possible, in the process using another woman's most intimate hole as an orifice for her pleasure.

Well, during the first time it was important to make them cum as much as possible so they would be completely submissive to her, but really that was the same thing as brutalising the other woman's butt hole for her own pleasure, Beyonce effortlessly giving the other woman more pleasure than she'd ever known before.

Now she knew what it was like to feel that kind of overwhelming ecstasy, meaning that Beyonce was more jealous of Scarlett than ever before. She was so worried that was what she looked like when she came with a dick up her ass. Did she really have such a blissful expression on her face? Did she beg that shamelessly? Did she scream so loudly? Did her body shake like that? Did her cum squirt out of her cunt that way? Did she look that, free?

No, Beyonce told herself. It was pathetic, and she would never look like that. Besides, it was different because Scarlett was taking two dicks up her ass, something thankfully Beyonce had never done. Something she'd never do. She'd make sure of that. She'd been sure of that right now by re-claiming her dominance and thrust upwards into Scarlett's butt.

"NO! She's mine!" Anna yelled no sooner than Beyonce had started, ordering her, "Stay still Queen B. This ass is mine to destroy!"

Usually no one gave Beyonce a command, but again she found herself obeying without complaint with only the slightest bit of comfort being that Scarlett was too far gone to notice. And at least she was fucking another woman's butt again. But this was not reclaiming her dominance. No, somehow Anna was using this to solidifying her dominance over Beyonce, and maybe even Scarlett.

Oh God, was Anna really going to steal Scarlett from her? Because losing a bitch to a tiny white girl, that would truly be a humiliation Beyonce wasn't sure whether she could cope with. Especially one of her favourite bitches, which she had made it clear she wouldn't part with for anything, really would be hard to brush off. Although not as much as what Anna had been doing to her.

The only upside to this was that Anna had to be wearing herself out, especially because the bashing of the harness against her clit was making Beyonce cum, and the orgasms had to be even more intense for Anna as she was in total control right now. Yes, this was it. Beyonce was finally going to get her revenge.

Any moment now Anna would run out of steam and Beyonce would take advantage. Any moment. Only it never came. Instead Anna just kept slamming Scarlett's fat ass while Beyonce's butt hole quivered with fear and desire and she just couldn't stop herself from thinking about when it was her getting sodomised, and worse, what would it be like to be on the receiving end of double anal, which if it ever happened would surely break her completely.

Anna was struggling not to imagine the mighty Beyonce bent over in front of her, the infamous top's ass hole stretching for two cocks and the massive black butt of her jiggling as Anna broke her once and for all. That is, if she was able to survive the one on one ass fuckings Anna had planned for her first.

Which she almost hoped was the case, as it seemed like it should take an extreme like double anal to break someone like Beyonce. Then again, Anna had already found dominating her surprisingly easy, and it was hard for her not to jump to the stage where Beyonce was a completely broken bitch who was addicted to getting her big black booty pounded.

If she was being honest with herself Anna wanted them to right now. After all, she was fairly confident that she could make Beyonce and Scarlett switch places, even if Scarlett was barely aware of what was going on, at least at first, and it would be extra-insulting to have someone see super submissive Scarlett Johansson in the equation.

So much so Anna might use Scarlett when the time came. But that time was not now, as Beyonce's ass hadn't nearly been stretched enough for that. Besides, while she was doing a good job of hiding it, Anna didn't have enough strength left, not after sodomising Scarlett for so long before Beyonce even showed up, and she was indeed receiving mind destroying orgasms of her own thanks to the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of abusing such a big juicy ass in such an obscene way.

The smart thing would have probably been to let Beyonce be on top for one shining moment, but Anna hadn't even wanted her to have that, and more importantly she wanted the black woman to look into the eyes of her favourite bitch as she used her and took her from Beyonce. Which of course would only further Beyonce's submission to her.

Besides, she was looking forward to having Scarlett as her bitch. And it was just fun. So Anna summoned almost every ounce of strength she had to double butt fuck 'The Black Widow' through multiple orgasms for all three women involved, but especially Scarlett. And boy did she succeed, Scarlett almost relentlessly squirting over her now former Mistress's stomach for several long minutes before Anna finally stopped.

It was extremely hard for Anna to stop, as there was nothing she loved more than pounding big juicy girl ass, but she knew if she allowed that Beyonce would try and turn the tables on her. Honestly the amount she used to fuck Scarlett's fat ass was dangerous, because it didn't leave her with much left, even if what happened next would give her much-needed adrenaline.

But she just couldn't help it, Anna was blissfully lost in the heaven of sodomising another woman, until she felt faint, at which point she gradually slowed her thrusts until coming to a stop with every inch of her strap-on deeply embedded within Scarlett's big butt. She then slowly pulled her cock out of that now ruined hole, the tight squeeze meaning that Beyonce's cock came out with hers.

Then after a few long minutes of admiring her handiwork Anna called out, "Hey Queen B, get over here and check out this gape!"

Beyonce momentarily panicked at the thought of Scarlett hearing Anna talk to her that way, but sighed with relief when it became clear that her bitch was at least for now out for the count, those orgasms clearly having been too much for her. Then she tried to summon the courage to resist, but again concluded it was too risky, and so the mighty Beyonce cautiously slipped out from underneath Scarlett and went to stand next to Anna.

At first this wasn't a big deal, and Beyonce loved the fact that she got to admire her handiwork. But she knew this wasn't Anna generously allowing her to admire Scarlett's now widely gaping butt hole. No, as she correctly guessed, Anna had something much more sinister in mind.

"That's it, good girl. Mmmmm, look at that sexy little gape." Anna gleefully encouraged as Beyonce approached, then once they were standing side-by-side she slowly reached behind the other woman and squeezed her big ass, "Can you imagine what it would be like? To have your ass hole gaping open that wide? Huh? Because I can. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, I can imagine double fucking this big black booty of yours and leaving it as wide as the Grand Canyon. Me and one of my bitches, or better yet one of yours, stretching you like never before, both of us slamming that forbidden hole hard and deep, completely destroying it, but you won't care, because like poor little Scarlett here you'll cum so hard and frequently that there will be nothing left of you but a submissive little bitch."

"Please!" Beyonce whimpered pathetically, lowering her head.

"Please what?" Anna teased as she fondled Beyonce's butt even more roughly and turned to her bitch in training, "Bend you over and butt fuck you right here, right now?"

"No." Beyonce said quickly, although not as convincingly as she would have liked.

"Maybe double ass fuck you?" Anna suggested playfully, "Scarlett seems like the type to please her top, no matter what, so I'm sure she'd be happy to strap on a cock as long as she can lie back and let me do all the work. Then you could look into your favourite bitch's eyes as the last of your willpower breaks and you truly become mine."

"No, please-" Beyonce began to protest, truly not wanting that, but she was then cut off.

"Or I could just have you writing Scarlett." Anna continued to tease, "That could be fun."

"No!" Beyonce said firmly, truly feeling like her old self, if only for a moment.

"Okay then." Anna smirked, before forcefully telling the other woman while pointing to Scarlett, "You see that perfect piece of ass? That's mine now. Tomorrow, when I'm done with her, you're going to tell Scarlett, and anyone else you need too, that you're giving 'The Black Widow' to me as a gift."

"I can't." Beyonce protested, "Everyone knows she's my favourite bitch, and I'd never give her up."

"I know." Anna grinned, "What better way to ease your bitches, and everyone else, into the fact that you're an anal loving bottom who's been masquerading as a top for all these years."

The idea horrified Beyonce to her very core, the worst part being how much it turned her on, that intense mixture of fear and arousal causing her to once again whimper pathetically, "Please!"

"Or I could bend you over right here, and we could see how long it takes Scarlett to wake up?" Anna counter offered.

For a brief moment Beyonce weighed her options, then grumbled, "Fine, I'll make it work."

"Make what work?" Anna asked almost instantly, before pushing, "I want you to say it."

Another brief pause and then Beyonce grumbled, "Scarlett is yours."

"Good girl." Anna said mockingly, reaching up to pat Beyonce on the head, "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Beyonce blushed at this treatment, and then asked softly, "Can I go now?"

"Oh, I love that you are asking permission like a well-trained sub." Anna grinned, "And no. First you've got to take that cock off and give it to me. We've got to save something for Scarlett to clean, seeing as you're going to be sucking my cock. Mmmmm yesssss, then I want you to get on your knees and give me a nice thorough blow job, get all of Scarlett's ass cream off of me."

"But-" Beyonce began to protest.

"What if Scarlett wakes up?" Anna finished for her, "Then we'll probably have to tell her what's really going on, and double butt fuck you. So if you're not ready for that, I'd hurry up and get to sucking if I were you."

Yet another brief pause, then Beyonce quickly unstrapped her dildo, handed it to Anna and then dropped down to her knees in front of her tormentor. It was simply the lesser of two evils, and after her last few times with her 'Little White Mistress' Beyonce was confident that she could clean the strap-on quickly.

In fact, that part she didn't mind so much, and part of her even craved to do it. Well, there was part of her that craved all of it, which was the most scary and humiliating thing about it, but the real part that she was concerned with was the idea of losing Scarlett, especially to this tiny white girl. Wasn't it enough that Anna had robbed Beyonce of her anal cherry? Now she was robbing her of her favourite bitch too.