Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily Beyonce was allowed to forget about all that for a few brief moments as she was permitted to wrap her lips around the head of Anna's cock and taste the deepest part of another woman's ass for the first time in her life. She had frequently tasted her own over the past few weeks, and had rimmed Scarlett more than anyone else, but this was different.

A new level of submission and humiliation, and Beyonce both loved and hated it. Although the hate was mostly because she instantly loved it, Beyonce softly moaning at the taste and then greedily sucking it all off the head before beginning to bob her head up and down the dick, taking more of it with every bob of her head.

Even after plenty of practice Beyonce couldn't quite deep throat the full length of the dildo, but she got further than ever before, mostly out of a desire to get this over with quickly, but also because she hungered for more of Scarlett's ass cream. But it was just too much. She gagged and choked violently with every additional inch she shoved into her throat, until she just couldn't take it any more.

Thankfully Anna seem content with her licking the last few inches clean. Even more thankfully Anna stayed nice and quiet throughout, ensuring that Scarlett wasn't awoken from her orgasm induced sleep. Although of course she did spend the entire time stroking Beyonce's hair and smirking down at her in triumph. Which almost made Beyonce fight back, until she heard Scarlett start to stir, so instead she quickly got to her feet, got dressed and left Anna alone to have some more fun with her new toy.