Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna takes Beyonce in her marriage bed.
8.5k words
4.58
20.2k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Anna Kendrick or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Wow, this place really is a palace." Anna beamed as she walked into Beyonce's bedroom like she owned the place, "Good for you Queen B, living the high life everywhere you go, living up to your reputation. Well, mostly."

Beyonce froze when she heard that horribly familiar voice, suddenly turning her head in disbelief to see Anna Kendrick walking towards her with a wide smile on her face. The past couple of months she had been desperately trying to avoid Anna, but she had been failing miserably.

No matter where she went or what she did Anna seem to be not far behind, the other girl following her around, stalking her and ass fucking her multiple times a week, and sometimes even multiple times a day, depending on Anna's mood. Beyonce had somehow thought she'd be safe at home, and more importantly in this room which held so many memories of her being dominant, but apparently not. And now she was just scared for her ass hole, and those dominant memories.

"Anna, what... what are you doing here?" Beyonce stammered weakly.

"Why do you think?" Anna chuckled, then answering her own question, "I'm here for a piece of that big black booty. And when I say a piece, I mean the whole damn thing."

The once mighty Beyonce yelped weakly as Anna emphasised her last words with a hard slap to that big black booty, easily hard enough to make those cheeks jiggle. Instead of having the decency to pull her hand away Anna gave Beyonce's fat ass a squeeze, before pulling the bigger woman into a passionate kiss, effortlessly conquering her prey's lips and tongue with her own.

It was a move that Beyonce love to use to disorient her bitches in the early stages of their training when they were having second thoughts about their submission, so it was gut-wrenching for it to be happening to her now. Especially in this room of all places. But Beyonce just couldn't pull away, and had to wait until Anna moved her lips to her neck to protest.

Even then Beyonce's protesting was very weak, "Please, not here..."

"Awww Queen B, is this room just for you and your hubby?" Anna mocked, before adding, "No, that's not it, is it? You don't care about him. He's just a trophy. A way you can have kids, and hide the fact that you prefer women."

"I-" Beyonce tried to begin.

"Shhhhh, it's okay, your secret safe with me sweetie." Anna promised, before grinning again, "As long as you keep giving up that big black booty, it's all good."

"Not. Here!" Beyonce said sharply, stepping back and almost feeling like herself again.

There was a brief pause as Anna carefully assessed the situation, then took a gamble and pressed on with her original assessment, "I get it. This must be like, a sanctuary for you. Right? Maybe the last place in the world you still feel like a top, because you can effortlessly remember all the little white girls you had in here, doing whatever little thing you wanted, including taking it up their asses for the big bad Beyonce. But that's all it is, a memory. And it's just a lie. A memory I effortlessly disproved when I popped your anal cherry and made your big fat black ass mine. You still remember that, don't you, my Little Chocolate Princess. Huh? My big dick sliding through your tight little virgin ass hole, mmmmm, stuffing that fat black ass full of cock, ooooooh, those juicy cheeks jiggling against my thighs as I fucked you, ohhhhhh yessss, and just how hard you came for me. Oh yeah, you remember just how hard you came for me when I shoved my big dick up your fat ass! Or better yet, whenever I shoved my big dick up your fat ass. Yeahhhhhh, you remember that, don't you bitch?"

If it had been anyone else saying those things to her Beyonce would have been furious. Or she would had found it hilarious. Either way the bitch who said those things would be getting her ass hole brutalised, maybe before she was done talking, or if it was a guy brutalised by her security guards.

It was debatable which was worse, but because it was Anna, and because everything that Anna had done to her, Beyonce just stood there dumbly and took it. Then she had a thought, what happened to her security guards? Won't they supposed to protect her from shit like this? Only no, it was to first protect her from crazy people, and guard her things. She should be able to protect her own ass hole, but presumably with Anna Kendrick around that wasn't a guarantee.

Despite this Beyonce just had to ask, "How did you even get in here?"

"Seriously?" Anna laughed, "Part of your guard's job description is to open the door for pretty girls like me, especially famous and/or white ones. They didn't even give me a second look, just opened the door and told me where to find you without hesitation. I mean, wow, talk about discreet. I mean the things these boys must have seen and heard, am I right? Mmmmm, how many of them will overhear your squeals of pleasure, and mistake them for me eating your pussy, instead of you getting your ass hole slammed by my big dick? Not many I bet, as I plan on making it very clear what's happening here. Even then I'm not sure they'd believe it. Still stubbornly think that you'd be the one topping me. But that's okay, because soon everyone who knows you will know your nothing but an anal loving bottom. My anal loving bottom."

Again Beyonce found herself rooted to the spot unable to offer up any sort of good retort, cursing the fact that she hadn't told her guards to keep Anna out. It would have been so easy to tell them not to let her in, but Beyonce just couldn't hide from a tiny white girl like that.

It was bad enough that she had been running away and hiding at home, but that one extra thing, ironically which could have saved her ass, was just too much for her. Which of course Anna just had to point out, and twisted to her advantage. Admittedly just like Beyonce would have done if the roles were reversed back to what they should be, and what Beyonce desperately needed to turn them back too.

"Leave. I mean it." Beyonce mumbled unconvincingly.

"Sure. Just say that again, and actually mean it this time, and I'll leave." Anna smirked confidently, before quickly adding, "But we both know that's not what you want. No, you could have told those big strong men protecting you to keep me away at any time, especially here and now, but you didn't, because deep down you want to be my little black bitch."

"That's not true." Beyonce protested weakly.

"Oh, you want me to prove it? No problem." Anna grinned wickedly, boldly walking past the woman and sitting down on the bed before patting her knee, "Come on, get over here and bend over my knee."

Beyonce blush furiously, "You can't be serious?"

"Can't I?" Anna raised an eyebrow, before admitting almost apologetically, "I'm sorry Queen B, but I got so caught up in abusing the inside of your big black booty that I've been neglecting the outside of it. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, I can't believe I've been topping you for weeks and haven't given you a spanking yet. Although, in my defence, you have been a very, very good girl. Oh yeah, bending over whenever I want. Giving up your favourite bitches to me like it was nothing. Tougning my little ass hole just before, and right after, I destroy yours. Oh yeah Beyonce, you've been the perfect bitch for me. But now it's time to take another step in your training. So get over here slut, and don't make me asked twice."

There was a few long moments of silence as the two women just stared at each other, and then once again Beyonce lowered her head and whimpered, "Yes my Little White Mistress."

Anna's eyes then lit up as Beyonce did as she was told, only then for her to frown, "No, take your clothes off first. God, I shouldn't have to tell you this shit."

Beyonce blushed, and then after she received an expected look from Anna she quickly whimpered, "Yes my Little White Mistress, sorry my Little White Mistress."

Anna then grinned widely as Beyonce slowly and quickly stripped off her clothes. True, she wasn't putting any effort into teasing Anna, but Anna was confident that would come later, and there was definitely something to be said for the way she was quickly stripping herself. Besides, she never wouldn't enjoy seeing Beyonce's curvaceous body being slowly revealed to her.

Especially when it was right before Beyonce was about to submit to her. And submit she did, except unlike usual that involved the mighty Beyonce bending over her knee, which was awkward considering Anna was not just smaller but more petite. Luckily this wasn't her first time doing this to a taller and curvier woman, meaning that after initial awkwardness Anna balanced Beyonce on her knee and took a chance to savour this wonderful moment.

That mostly involved Anna just staring at that big beautiful black ass she loved so much, although of course eventually the smaller of the two brunettes reached down to grab that big booty and start greedily groping it, making Beyonce whimper and humiliation of what was happening to her, and anticipation of what was to come.

Anna made sure she kept her whimpering for quite a while as again she savoured the moment, and just enjoyed the groping, which was actually a rare treat for her. Sure, she got to enjoy groping Beyonce's fat ass during a butt fucking, but it just wasn't the same. And again, Anna had been so obsessed with ass fucking Beyonce she'd done little else. Although that would changed tonight, Anna promised herself that.

With that thought Anna lifted her hand up and brought it back down as fast and as hard as she could, causing the mighty Beyonce to cry out in pain and humiliation. It was then followed by another, and another, and another, albeit a lot more gentle and with plenty of time in between blows so this could be a nice drawn-out spanking.

It also gave Anna time to enjoy just how much that big booty jiggled with every blow, and put her hand on Beyonce's fat butt afterwards to give it a good squeeze and fondle, which of course got the most wonderful whimpers out of the former top, while the spanking itself resulted in Beyonce crying out again. Oh yes, those sounds were so satisfying, and made Anna so wet, and she wasn't the only one.

Like the total bottom she had become Beyonce got wet from being spanked. It was pretty subtle at first, but with Beyonce's naked pussy pressed against her leg Anna could gradually feel it getting wetter as the small girl put the larger girl in her place. Of course Anna knew it would be even more effective when she increased the speed and the force and turn this into a real butt beating, but for now she was happy to savour the moment.

Which in turn only reinforced Anna's earlier thought that this was definitely going to become a regular thing. Oh yes, the mighty Beyonce was going to have to get used to being bent over her knee and spanked like the little sub bitch she now was. And get spanked in any other position Anna wanted her in.

Beyonce still couldn't believe she was letting Anna do these kind of things to her. Butt fucking her bitches was one thing. Beyonce could almost forgive that given how hot they were. Only no, Beyonce had a reputation to uphold, and she shouldn't even tolerate the blatant disrespect of someone using what was rightfully hers.

Especially given they were just a tiny little white girl, the type of which she had been dominating for at least half her life. But Anna had taken it even farther than that, done the unthinkable and not only stolen those bitches, but had ass fucked Beyonce multiple times and was now spanking her like a naughty child. God, why was Beyonce allowing this to happen to her? Why was she being so weak? Why couldn't she just take Anna down like all the rest?

Even after all these weeks Beyonce didn't have any truly satisfying answers to any of those questions, and certainly not any she wanted to dwell on. Besides, even thinking of them only enhanced her humiliation, which made her treacherous body react in a way she really didn't want it too, and sure enough Beyonce's pussy became wet again from receiving an unspeakable act.

And of course Anna got wet from it, what with that part of her body pressed against her thigh. God, Beyonce could practically taste the smug, satisfied grin on Anna's face. Oh how she wanted to wipe that grin off her face, but no, instead the mighty Queen B stayed right where she was, whimpering and crying out like the little bitch Anna had made her.

Which was bad enough when Anna came to the spanking reasonably gentle, but then predictably she started to get serious about it. Granted that meant that she was no longer groping Beyonce's butt like a piece of meat, or leaving it there to wobble like a plate of jelly after the initial blow, but that also meant that the pain wasn't massaged away after she was given a few long seconds to recover.

No, instead those things were gradually phased out in favour of strike after powerful strike, little Anna spanking her ass with a lot more speed and force than Beyonce thought she was capable of. Which of course tragically increased the pain, and with it Beyonce's humiliating response to it.

Somehow in the middle of all that she was still getting wet, despite receiving the most pain and humiliation that Beyonce could ever imagine receiving. Although there was one silver lining, the fact that she couldn't really tell Anna that, or anything, as Beyonce was just so lost in overwhelming pain.

It was even to the point where she didn't care how much she was crying out, whimpering and literally crying from the force of the blows. Which cemented that Beyonce was never going to be able to sit down again without thinking about little Anna Kendrick, both because of the abuse that the tiny bitch caused to the inside of her ass, and the outside of it.

Anna certainly wasn't going to forget about this any time soon, or ever. And not just when she sat down. No, Anna was going to think about this all the time, just as she couldn't stop thinking about fucking Beyonce's ass. Which in turn sealed the deal that this was definitely going to have to be something she did more often with her new bitch.

Maybe her other bitches too, but this particular sub had an ass made for spanking, a fact which was proven by just how much Beyonce's big black booty jiggled from every blow that Anna gave it, but especially towards the end. She also loved how that dark skin eventually turned an angry red from those relentless strikes, something which Anna knew from experience took quite a bit of effort with a black woman.

In this case it was definitely worth the effort, as Beyonce's bootylicious body jiggled and writhed in all the right places as Anna gave her bitch in training everything she had. Of course unfortunately that meant they were at the beginning of the end of the spanking, because while Anna might have way more strength and stamina than anyone would give her credit for she certainly didn't have an unlimited amount of it.

Especially if she was going to do other things with Beyonce, and she definitely did. Besides, she wanted to leave enough to fightback in case Queen B try turning the tables on her. So without warning she abruptly stopped and just admired her handiwork before giving her next order.

"Bring me your biggest butt-plug." Anna suddenly ordered, and then when Beyonce started moving without replying she fate coughed loudly enough for her bitch to get the message.

Not that it stopped Beyonce from hesitating before replying, "Yes my Little White Mistress."

Which made Anna grin as Beyonce slowly and awkwardly walked over to her drawers, pulled out a plug and started walking back to her, only for Anna to scold her, "Really? That's your biggest plug."

"Yes." Beyonce lied unconvincingly.

Anna scowled, then shrugged, "Okay, we can use that if you really want too... but I'm going to tear up your ass hole, so I'm just saying, you might want to think about a bigger plug."

There was a brief pause, then Beyonce blushed and replied, "Yes my Little White Mistress."

Beyonce then swapped it for a much bigger butt-plug, prompting Anna to clap her hands in glee, "Yesssss, that's more like it. Good bitch. Now bring it here, mmmmm, and some lube. It's time to stretch you out so it's easier for me to stuff a nice big cock up your ass."

Again Beyonce blushed, but did as she was told, even remembering to add, "Yes my Little White Mistress."

Then Beyonce went to stand next to where Anna was still sitting on the edge of the bed, gave her Mistress the toys and turned around, presenting that big glorious ass of hers. The ass which made Anna want to drool, and just stare at it for a few long moments, and this time was no different.

It also made her want to bury her face in it and give it a nice long rim job, but Anna had done that before, and she had other ideas for tonight. So she restricted herself to covering the butt-plug in lube, spreading those cheeks and spitting on her target before she forced the toy into the butt hole. Which she did as slowly as possible to admire the stretching of Beyonce's ass hole, and the whimpers, gasps and cries that the other woman let out.

It wasn't that long though before Beyonce's anal ring was stretched around the widest part of the butt-plug, and right after that everything except the handle of the toy disappeared deep into that big fat ass. Which of course resulted in the loudest and most satisfying cry and whimper to escape Beyonce's lips so far, which in turn caused Anna to grin sadistically.

That grin stayed on her face as she slapped those meaty cheeks a few times just for fun, making that sore and already well beaten flesh jiggle again for her, just to see if the once mighty Beyonce would do anything about it. Of course she didn't, and Queen B was going to pay the price for that.

After a few long minutes of giggling with delight at Beyonce's humiliation Anna asked, "Do you have any nipple clamps with bells on them?"

Beyonce blushed, and then reluctantly whimpered, "Yes my Little White Mistress."

"Well then go and get them so I can decorate you some more." Anna ordered, slapping Beyonce's ass to emphasise her words.

"Yes my Little White Mistress." Beyonce cried out, scurrying back to her toy draw.

Beyonce then quickly grabbed her smallest pair of nipple clamps with bells and returned to the bed, this time facing Anna. Thankfully this time her 'Little White Mistress' didn't make her go back for a bigger pair, and instead just grinned, took them from her, and then grabbed her ass roughly enough to make Beyonce cry out again as she was pulled forward.

That cry was turned into a gasp, and then a moan as Anna immediately wrapped her lips around one nipple and started sucking on it. Which was embarrassingly unnecessary, as her nipples already as hard as rocks, but Beyonce welcomed the gentle treatment, especially as it was something she liked making bitches do for her, and if she could just close her eyes and forget about her sore and plug filled ass it would almost be like things were back to normal.

Unfortunately Anna never allowed her to forget as she felt the need to squeeze, pinch, and even slapped her incredibly sore booty as she went back and forth between her big tits, constantly causing her pleasure and pain. And sometimes just pain whenever Anna would bite down on her nipples, but to her humiliation part of Beyonce even enjoyed that.

Which was the same part which enjoyed Anna abruptly switching from playing with those tits to placing the clamps on those nipples, making Beyonce cry out and whimper. Then for good measure her 'Little White Mistress moved her hands upwards to first squeeze Beyonce's big boobs, then slap them and making them bounce slowly and the bells jingle. Which in turn made the smaller brunette giggle with delight, and the bigger one blush and whimper.