Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's gonna make fucking you even more fun." Anna chuckled, slapping those tits a few more times, before giving another order and ending it with a hard slap to Beyonce's fat ass, "Now lay down in the centre of the bed. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, you've been such a good bitch I'm going to reward you by riding that pretty little face of yours. Yessssss, congratulations Queen B, you get to taste my cunt for the first time."

"Yes my Little White Mistress." Beyonce said and did as she was told, hesitatingly adding when she got a look from Anna, "Thank you my Little White Mistress."

Thankfully this seemed to appease Anna, leaving Beyonce just to worry about her sore ass again, which made her grimace as she was forced to put her weight down upon it. Then before she could get used to it Anna straddled her head and slowly lowered her pussy down until it was pressed against Beyonce's mouth.

As she had licked pussy before it shouldn't have been a big deal to stick out her tongue and start licking it, especially as Anna quickly proved to be just as tasty as she looked. However Beyonce had never done it in this position before. She had done the reversed plenty of times, but to be actually the one having her face used as a seat was another little humiliation for her, in a series of them.

If that wasn't bad enough Anna positioned herself facing towards Beyonce's body, and instead of transitioning into a 69 like the black singer kind of hoped she would instead the white actress started playing with her clamped tits, which provided one of the most bizarre feeling of pain and pleasure that Beyonce had ever felt. Which again, was becoming a humiliating recurring theme for her.

Luckily this time around Beyonce had something yummy to distract her, and Anna didn't seem to protest when after an initially slow lick the black woman followed it up with faster licks which always lingered on the white girl's clit. Hopefully this would ensure she wouldn't be in this position for long, even if it meant she would be ass fucked sooner, Beyonce desperately trying to ignore the part of her which liked that idea.

Anna would have liked to lay back in Beyonce's marriage bed and have the big bad Queen B eat her pussy for hours. Maybe even in front of her husband. Oh yes, that would be fun. Especially if she then butt fucked Beyonce in front of him, used her ass hole like he never could and leave it a gaping crater while all he could do was jerk off to the sight of it.

In fact Anna liked that idea so much she promised it would happen as a final sign of this woman submission to her. But this wasn't about rewarding Beyonce, and more importantly herself, for a job well done. No, this was about further dominating this former top and making sure she knew her place, and it felt like the best way to do that right now was to make this hard and nasty.

Which was why Anna didn't object to Beyonce licking her pussy quickly and passionately right from the start, while spending an increasing amount of time lingering on her clit. Anna was more than ready for it, as ever since she had taken the mighty Beyonce's anal cherry she had been in a constant state of arousal, which only increased every time she was near the world-famous singer.

And right now she was in her house, in her bed, making the infamous top submit to her again. Combined with being able to give the big bad Beyonce her first ever spanking and decorate her body with nipple clamps and a butt-plug it was no wonder that Anna was so ready for this, something she was only too happy to let her bitch know.

"Yessssss, lick me just like that, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh! Eat me! Tongue my cunt you fucking bitch! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmm, fuck!" Anna repeated words like that in various different combinations, before demanding, "Now make me cum! Come on my little chocolate Princess, make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face! Oh yes, do it now! Mmmmm, don't worry Queen B, you'll get plenty of chances to give me the kind of long, drawn-out pussy licking that your Little White Mistress deserves, ooooooh fuck, but for now I want to cum hard and fast. Yessssssss, that's it, mmmmm fuckkkkkkk, make me cum, make me ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

To her credit Beyonce took Anna's clit into her mouth and started sucking on it, gradually building the actress up while she was speaking to the point where Anna really was on the edge of orgasm. Anna helped too by beginning to smack Beyonce's tits, creating the most wonderful jingling sound and making the former top groan and whimper against her clit.

Then finally Beyonce moved her tongue down to the entrance of Anna's pussy and pushed it inside her as deep as it would go, pretty much instantly triggering a wonderfully powerful orgasm. In fact, it was the most powerful she'd received so far while fucking this gorgeous woman, although Anna was determined that would change.

Sadly she couldn't truly allow Beyonce to make her cum again this way, at least not right away. No, after enjoying that climax for a few long seconds Anna took over completely, starting to grind down against Beyonce's beautiful face until all the other woman could do was keep sticking out her tongue so Anna could bash her pussy, and more importantly her clit, against it.

Which in a way was a shame because she liked making another woman make her cum, and it would be more intimate if was Beyonce eagerly doing it for herself, but it was important for Anna to remain dominant, even at this stage. Which was the same reason this part lasted longer than she initially planned it too.

Beyonce would have probably made Anna cum again without any prompting herself if she had been given the chance, because the other woman's cum was predictably even more yummy than her regular pussy cream. Oh yes, Beyonce instantly loved the flavour and quickly removed her tongue from Anna's cunt so she could swallow every precious drop, something with all her experience she was just about able to do.

However she didn't get the chance with the following orgasms because Anna just fucked her face so brutally. Admittedly a good amount of cum was squirted directly down her throat and into her belly thanks to her mouth being open to keep out her tongue, but it just wasn't the same.

It was also extremely upsetting, because Beyonce knew exactly what this meant. Knew that this was Anna marking her territory. Marking what was now hers. Marking Beyonce as her rug munching slut, and all the once mighty Beyonce could really do was take it like the little bitch Anna had made her.

Then just as she thought she was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, or better yet Anna was going to pass out with exhaustion and finally give her the chance to turn the tables, her Little White Mistress abruptly rolled off of her, giving them both some much needed time to breathe. Then her top got off of the bed and walked on shaky legs over to the toy draw.

"Wow, I was going to use your biggest toy on you, but if I did it would probably ruin you." Anna chuckled wickedly, before telling her, "I guess this will have to do."

The strap-on Anna picked out was still pretty big, easily a couple of extra inches longer than the one she'd been using previously, and looked ridiculous next to her tiny body. Also it was jet black, whereas Anna was as pale as they come, which was normally a contrast which Beyonce loved when ramming a dildo like that up some hot white girl's ass, but now it was going to be her booty violated, making this a bastardisation of what she loved.

Something which Anna gleefully rubbed in her face after strapping on the toy she walked right up to Beyonce, who had automatically sat up, meaning the tiny top positioned herself so that the toy was directly in front of her bitch's face, silently reminding her what was about to happen to her. Then not so silently.

"You see this, Queen B?" Anna chuckled wickedly, "Mmmmm, every single inch of it is going right up your big fat chocolate booty. Your own cock! Oh yes, I'm going to use one of your own strap-ons to destroy your little ass hole. And you want that, don't you? Don't you? Oooooooh yes you do. Well lean back and spread your legs, and I'll give you what you want."

For a brief second Beyonce hesitated, then a warning look from Anna had her doing as she was told, which of course had the tiny girl chuckling at her expense and then kneeling between her legs. Beyonce thought, and kind of hoped, that she would just get it over with, but no, Anna just had to grab hold of that butt-plug and start playing with it.

Which was yet another thing Beyonce had done to her bitches, making it unbelievably humiliating to receive the same treatment. Especially when Anna pulled the plug almost all the way out, so the widest part was stretching her butt hole, before pushing it back in all the way, which meant she was butt fucking her with one of her toys to prepare her to be anally abused by another.

"So, my Little Chocolate Princess, are you ready to be butt fucked?" Anna gleefully taunted after sodomising Beyonce with that plug for a few long seconds.

"I..." Beyonce hesitatingly moaned in reply, before crying out in pain as Anna punished her for her hesitance by slapping her tits again.

"I can't hear you!" Anna pushed as she abused those boobs.

"Yes my Little White Mistress." Beyonce whimpered, "I'm ready to be butt fucked."

"Good girl." Anna beamed, moving one hand down to the plug while using the other to guide her strap-on, "Then just relax and give me that bitch hole."

Anna then chuckled wickedly, finally pulled the butt-plug all the way out of Beyonce's bitch hole and replaced it with the tip of her cock. Or more accurately, Beyonce's cock. Oh yes, she was shoving Beyonce's strap-on cock up Beyonce's butt, while they were in Beyonce's marriage bed.

That it was in the missionary position, a position favoured by bored married straight couples, made it perfect in Anna's eyes, and she had no doubt Beyonce had spent many nights laying on her back while performing her wifely duties, even though she'd much rather be with one of her little white girls. Just like Anna was sure that plenty of girls, especially white girls like her, had been fucked by their 'Black Mistress' in this bed, probably just like this. And probably with this cock.

It made every moment of this that much more satisfying, especially as there was no need to remind Beyonce of all of this, as Anna could see her thinking it the entire time. It was written all over her pretty face, and in her eyes.

Perhaps especially when Anna first started pushing forwards, causing Beyonce's ass hole to stretch widely in her marriage bed for the first time, and then of course the moment it stretched wide enough for the head of that fake dick to slide through the former top's anal ring and into her big black butt. Which of course got the most wonderful cry out of Beyonce, followed by a loud whimper, and a wicked chuckle out of Anna which was almost as loud.

There were similar sounds once Anna started pushing more and more of the cock into Beyonce's booty, but to her credit she stopped every so often, especially after the initial penetration, to give her bitch in training time to adjust. Well, that and admittedly to savour this precious moment. In fact it was probably more the latter than the former, but it was still a win-win situation, considering they both badly wanted Beyonce to be butt fucked.

If she really didn't want that Beyonce would have insisted against it, and Anna would have truly respected those wishes. But thankfully that wasn't the case, and she got to enjoy every moment of anally penetrating the mighty Beyonce until once again thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that dick was buried in the other woman's ass.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssssss! That's every inch! Mmmmmm, that's every inch of my big dick up your fat ass!" Anna gleefully taunted, "That's every inch of my big black dick up your big fat black ass, in your marriage bed. Oh fuck, this is going to be so much fun, isn't it, my Little Chocolate Princess?"

With those taunting words Anna pulled back a few inches and then pushed forwards, beginning to sodomise Beyonce at a slow and steady pace, making the little anal slut moan and whimper in pleasure and humiliation. As much as Anna wanted Beyonce to just give in, and she had no doubt this would be an important step in breaking in her new bitch she had to admit she loved just how much fight Beyonce had in her.

Honestly anything else would have been a huge disappointment. Well, actually Anna was hoping for a little more fight, as in Beyonce's anal cherry being harder to take, but she certainly couldn't complain given that she was currently sliding a dick in and out of Beyonce's butt hole.

Beyonce still couldn't believe any of this was happening to her, especially not here of all places. It seemed almost funny now, but she had convinced herself if Anna was ever brave enough, or stupid enough, to show up at her home she would finally turn the tables back to what they should be between them.

Instead Anna had dominated her as easily as always, and now here she was in her marriage bed, on her back with her legs spread wide open so that little Anna Kendrick could pump a huge cock in and out of her most private hole. Her own strap-on cock at that, Anna literally impaling her with her own weapon to add insult to injury, once again redefining Beyonce's definition of humiliation.

Just when Beyonce didn't think it could possibly get any worse Anna ordered, "Wrap your legs around me, my Fat Ass Black Bitch."

Beyonce whimpered and then tried to open her mouth to plead for mercy, but all she got out was a, "Please-"

"Don't make me ask you again." Anna cut her off, before quickly reminding her, "And don't forget to call me by my proper title."

There was a brief pause and then Beyonce lowered her head and whimpered, "Yes my Little White Mistress."

She then slowly wrapped her legs, and her arms, around the body of the tiny white girl effortlessly dominating her as if she was making love to her husband. Initially dating him, and then marrying him, had been strictly strategic. It was easier to hide the fact she was a sexual predator of beautiful women that way.

Although she'd truly grown fond of him, and there were moments when she was in this position with him, in this exact place, which prove she might not be 100% gay. Which just made this act even more upsetting, especially with this embrace, and somehow it felt like more of a betrayal of him then all those other women she had shamelessly abused.

Of course it also emphasised how humiliating submission at the hands of this much smaller and inferior woman was, Beyonce feeling just how tiny and weak Anna's body was compared to her own, or to her man, or even to many of the women she had bedded. And yet here she was, giving up her most private hole to her. And she liked it. It felt good.

Even when she was getting her ass stuffed with dildo and the walls of her rectum were forced wide apart once more, or when her ass hole was forced to stretch in the first place, Beyonce had felt a sense of twisted pleasure, and it only got worse now the full length of dildo was deep inside her and the butt fucking was officially started.

Her tormentor was just a ridiculously skilled butt fucker, loosening Beyonce's back passage to the point where any initial discomfort and pain was quickly forgotten in the face of overwhelming pleasure. Soon it became a struggle not to moan in pleasure, the worst part being that unlike before Beyonce couldn't simply bury her face in the bed sheets to hide how much she was enjoying this.

No, Beyonce was on her back, and Anna slowly began bending forwards until they were face to face, allowing the bitch to savour every expression of humiliation which crossed the black woman's face, and meant she could capitalise the moment Beyonce first moaned in pleasure. Which sadly didn't take that long after the initial sodomy began.

"Ooooooh, that's it my Little Chocolate Princess, moan for me." Anna chuckled when it happened, "Moan like the anal loving bitch you are as I fuck you up the ass."

Tears of utter humiliation filled Beyonce's eyes as she continued gasping, whimpering and moaning in what sounded like pure pleasure. In reality the emotional torment she was receiving now was far worse than any pain which had come before, especially as little Anna Kendrick just laughed in her face at her discomfort, and the fact that it was this tiny white girl doing it to her of all people.

God, why was Beyonce allowing this to happen? Why wasn't she turning the tables back to what they should be? Why couldn't she get enough of Anna's dick in her ass? Or more accurately, her own strap-on, which Anna was using against her. Of course Beyonce knew the answers to those questions, and she would distract herself from that fact by just cumming already.

"Please my Little White Mistress, please make me cum!" Beyonce whimpered ahead of schedule, "I need to cum."

There was a brief pause from Anna, and then she smirked, "You wanna cum? Cum with a dick up your ass, in your marriage bed?"

"Yes." Beyonce blushed, quickly adding, "Please my Little White Mistress, let me cum with a dick up my ass, in my marriage bed."

"Then you do it." Anna ordered, suddenly flipping their positions, "Mmmmm, you bounce up and down my big black dick and make yourself cum. Come on bitch, bounce for me. Bounce and make these big tits jiggle, and jingle. Ohhhhh yesssss, that's what I like to see, mmmmm, and here. Your big tits jiggling, and jingling, right in my fucking face! Ooooooh, and I can feel those big fat ass cheeks of yours jiggling against my thighs. Yessssss, more, more, more, ride me you whore! Make that slutty little ass of yours cum! Yes, cum for me! I wanna see the big bad Beyonce cum like the submissive little bitch she is, with a dick up her ass, in her marriage bed. Oh fuck! Oh yes! Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss, cum for me!"

It took Beyonce a few long seconds to get her bearings after the positions had been flipped, earning her a few extra spanks to her big ass, those cheeks jiggling obscenely and the sound echoing throughout the room even as Anna continued taunting her. And the bells on her nipple clamps jingling obscenely as her big boobs bounced.

Both of which made the mighty Beyonce whimper pathetically and obediently start bouncing up and down on the strap-on, anally riding a cock for the first time in her life. Oh God, little Anna Kendrick actually had Beyonce abusing her own butt hole for their mutual pleasure, and once the dark skinned woman started she just couldn't stop, increasing the pace until she was hammering herself up and down on the pale girl's cock. And oh fuck, it felt so good.

For a few long seconds Beyonce felt like she was in Paradise, mostly because she could close her eyes and just get lost in the pleasure she was feeling. Then another hard strike to her ass had her opening her eyes again, and she looked down to see that Anna was staring behind her with a sadistic grin on her face.

Against her better judgement Beyonce looked over her shoulder, and then started crying again, beginning with a particularly loud cry of despair as she saw herself in the full length mirror, looking like a total anal loving bitch riding her Mistress's cock. And her big meaty cheeks which were jiggling so much it looked like jelly in an earthquake, which clearly pleased Anna, just as it would have pleased her if it had been anyone else's ass.

Seeing herself like that actually pushed Beyonce over the edge of an incredible orgasm, the kind that she had only had when little Anna Kendrick sodomised her. It was then followed by another, and then another, and then another as Beyonce forgot about how obscenely submissive she looked right now and just concentrated on hammering herself up and down as hard as she possibly could.