Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 05

Story Info
Beyonce vs Pitch Perfect.
6.7k words
4.69
15.2k
13

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Anna Kendrick or Brittany Snow or Anna Camp or Hailee Steinfeld or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Beyonce was used to walking into a room and the whole place going silent. She used to be secretly quite proud of it, as she had worked hard to get to where she was in a very difficult business, and deserved the respect she got. More importantly she had spent over a decade dominating women, and she loved to enter one filled with women who were either her bitches or at least knew her reputation as a butt busting top.

Maybe especially when it was a small group who she was about to fuck. Which was kind of true now, except she wasn't going to dominate these women for the first time. They were going to dominate her! Which had made her so nervous she almost didn't show up, and then almost didn't knock on the door, and now she was standing here she didn't know what to say.

Meanwhile Anna Kendrick was only too happy to speak, "You're late."

Lowering her gaze as a tiny white girl approached her Beyonce mumbled, "Well, you know... bad traffic, and..."

"You're such a liar." Anna laughed, before her voice became very serious, "Apologise!"

This was it. Beyonce's last chance to avoid being humiliated in a room filled with white women, two of which she hadn't deemed worthy to be owned by her, namely Brittany Snow and Anna Camp, and one who she simply hadn't got to yet, namely Hailee Steinfeld.

They were the best friends and bitches of her 'Little White Mistress', who she literally just overheard promising not to say anything about what they saw tonight, but even if they kept that promise it was a slippery slope, as it was them today, but who knows who it would be tomorrow.

Which should have been more than enough to make Beyonce come to her senses, especially when combined with what happened next, namely a tiny white girl smacking her across the face, the sound echoing throughout the room and prompting a gasp from the other women without the last name Kendrick.

"Well?" Anna pushed after a long seconds pause, then slapping the mighty Beyonce a few more times, as she added, "Answer me! Answer me or I'll bend you over my fucking knee! Do it!"

"Anna-" Brittany began nervously, terrified of what Beyonce was about to do, only to get the shock of her life.

"I'm sorry!" Beyonce finally whimpered, making the room definitely silent again.

Then Anna broke their silence by pushing, "You're sorry, what?"

Again Beyonce whimpered, but was unable to stop herself from replying, "I'm sorry my Little White Mistress."

More deafening silence, and then Anna Camp murmured in disbelief, "No fucking way."

"Yes way." Anna Kendrick grinned, turning back to her friends, "I made Beyonce my bitch."

Yet more silence, and then Anna C pushed, "Prove it."

"With pleasure." Anna K smirked, turning back to her bitch, "Turn around! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, show off that big, fat black ass I love to fuck."

Again Beyonce paused for a few long seconds, which at least showed there was some hesitation, but it was a hollow victory when she ultimately turned around and stuck out her big ass. Especially when it came directly after getting her big booty smacked roughly by a tiny white girl, Anna emphasising her words with that strict, and the confidence smirk that was on her face.

Both of which had the unfortunate result of turning Beyonce on. Or at least arousing her submissive side enough for her to do as she was told, Anna taking full advantage of that fact by leaning down to grab hold of her big butt and greedily groped it while her friends were still too stunned to react.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, this is what I'm talking about. Mmmmmm, a nice big chocolate booty that was made to be fucked." Anna K moaned almost silently to herself as she squeezed those cheeks, "Ooooooooh yessssssss, these big fat cheeks look so good jiggling against my thighs when I'm fucking the mighty Beyonce up her big black booty. Or spanking it! Mmmmmm, or just groping it. Don't be shy. Come and have a feel. Oh yes, have a feel of this big fat butt, which is now mine to fuck whenever I want. Come on, she doesn't bite. Not unless you want her too. Mmmmmmm, give it a good squeeze, and I might just let you fuck it too."

Even with that promise in the air the Pitch Perfect cast were reluctant to obey, Brittany simply being the first because she loved and trusted her girlfriend, something she was rewarded for as Beyonce didn't stop her from grabbing a handful of ass, and squeezing, "Wow! That's... wow..."

"I know, right?" Anna K beamed happily.

"Out of my way!" Anna C suddenly demanded, emboldened by watching sweet little Brittney being able to squeeze that fat ass, which felt so wonderful underneath her hand when she squeezed it.

"Glad you could join us, Anna." Anna K mocked.

"Yeah, well..." Anna C started, but she really had no witty response to that, so ultimately she just asked, "You really butt fuck her?"

Which caused Anna K to smirk, and then call out, "Hey Beyonce... did I really butt fuck you?"

"Yes." Beyonce admitted with a whimper.

"Yes what?" Anna K pushed, smacking that ass again.

"Yes, you butt fucked me.... my Little White Mistress!" Beyonce first whimpered, and then quickly added that last part when she realised her mistake.

"Huh..." Anna C hummed thoughtfully, before grinning, "It looks like she could do with some more training."

"That's what you girls are here for." Anna K grinned back.

"I call dibs on going first." Brittany blurted out, and then when the other two turned to her she shrugged, "What? I want to butt fuck her too. And you know you're about to say the same thing."

"That's fair." Anna C shrugged, before grinning, "But you wouldn't want to deprive Hailee from rimming her first, would you?"

"Of course not." Brittany beamed, "Assuming that's what she wants, of course."

"Oh yes please, please let me eat that ass!" Hailee pleaded, "Oh Mistress Kendrick, please let me eat that ass!"

"Really, is that the best you got?" Anna K teased.

Taking the hint Hailee pleaded, "Oh please Mistress Kendrick, may I stick my unworthy white face in that big beautiful black ass and tongue Beyonce's butt hole! Mmmmmmm, I've dreamed about doing that for years, and it would mean so much to me to receive the privilege now, because not only would I be worshipping that perfect ass, but I would be pleasing you too. All of you! Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, I lived to please dominant women. Please allow me the privilege of worshipping this former top to please my tops. Please? I wanna eat that ass! Please, mmmmmmm, I promise I'll eat it so good, get it nice and ready for you to fuck."

Briefly Anna K pretended to look thoughtful, before chuckling wickedly, "Of course you can eat that fat ass. Mmmmmmm, if you promised to put on a good show for us."

"I do! I promise." Hailee quickly reassured, "Ooooooooh, I promised to do so good Mistress Kendrick. Thank you for giving me this privilege."

"Good girl." Anna K chuckled, before turning her attention to her black bitch, "And as for you, Queen B, strip for us. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, show us that beautiful curvy body of yours. Especially that fat ass we're all about to ruin."

"Yes my Little White Mistress." Beyonce whimpered.

It was really humiliating for these women to talk about her like she wasn't even there, but Beyonce had no choice but to stand there and take it. Well, that wasn't true, she just couldn't deal with the consequences of not doing what she was told. And to her shame, she didn't want too. Especially considering she knew the pleasure which would soon result in her obeying.

So she slowly stripped off her clothes while slowly making her way to the bedroom, and then getting on all fours in the centre of it. The entire time she made sure to stick out her big tits and especially her fat ass, making it clear she was eager for it to be abused. Hell, she even wiggled that fat ass in the end. God, she had become such an anal whore.

Hailee meanwhile was just staring longingly at the former Black Mistress, pretty much literally drooling at the curvaceous body in front of her. Of course, she adored worshipping the slim little bodies of her Mistresses from Pitch Perfect, who often shared her with other members of the cast, such as Ester Dean, Hana Mae Lee, and especially Elizabeth Banks, but Beyonce was like a literal goddess.

Hailee would have been definitely an easy conquest for Queen B only a few months ago, and Hailee found herself disappointed that she didn't enjoy that privilege before receiving this one. Not that she could complain. Sadly she didn't obey her commands that quickly either, as once Beyonce was actually naked and on all fours Hailee just stared lustfully at her for a few long seconds, before being prompted.

"Get a move on slut!" Anna C pushed, "Mmmmmm, you're not the only one eager for a piece of that ass."

"Yes, Mistress Camp, thank you Mistress Kendrick. Thank you all." Hailee blurted out, while eagerly crawling into position.

Actually, she'd barely finished replying before Hailee was shoving her own face as deep as it would go into that big meaty ass. She didn't even lick it at first, instead choosing to literally suffocate herself between those meaty cheeks to the point where all she could smell was that fat butt.

It was a smell she savoured for a few long seconds, before pulling her face out, gasping for breath, and then repeating the process a few times before finally covering those meaty cheeks in kisses. Which she could tell her Mistresses didn't approve of, given that Beyonce was no longer a top, but Hailee just couldn't help herself. An ass this big and beautiful deserve to be worshipped, and that's exactly what she did.

Just as she could sense one of her Mistresses, most likely one of the Annas, opening their mouths to scold her Hailee spread those meaty cheeks with both hands and slowly slid her tongue over Beyonce's butt crack. She then repeated that lick a few times, before gradually shortening them until she was just focusing on Beyonce's butt hole.

Then to make up for lost time Hailee swirled her tongue around that most private of holes as well as simply sliding her tongue up and down it. As she could sense that even that satisfied her Mistresses Hailee then tried to push her tongue inside that big booty, and to her surprise she was able to slide the full length in fairly easily. God, Mistress Kendrick really had turned the mighty Beyonce into her little anal bitch.

Picturing this intimidating woman spreading her cheeks so that Mistress Kendrick could slam her strap-on in and out of it made Hailee whimper with joy. Or maybe that was tasting Beyonce's big ass, which was even more delicious then Hailee thought it would be. It was probably a combination of both, but either way it pushed Hailee to hammer her tongue in and out of that soon to be violated butt hole.

Or more accurately, violated by something much bigger and more destructive than a tongue. Which made Hailee insanely jealous of the butt she gleefully munched for several long minutes, and of course the woman attached to it, even though she was sure her time would come. Maybe even later that night, if she was lucky. Oh yes, hopefully before the end of the night her tight little ass would be taken as Beyonce's big fat ass was about to be.

Anna Kendrick was very jealous of dear sweet Hailee Steinfeld in that moment, because she knew first hand just how tasty that big black booty was. Oh yes, she knew exactly how tasty it was, having eaten it a lot now, and in that moment she really, really wanted to push Hailee out of the way so that she could bury her little face in that fat ass.

Especially because she doubted that Hailee was giving that big butt the type of tongue fucking it deserved. But that wouldn't have been a very top thing to do, and besides, there was definitely something to be said for just watching the show. Also, there was something else she wanted to do right now. Namely handouts some strap-ons, and then when she and her friends were fully equipped she lay down in the centre of the bed and gave her next order.

"Beyonce, get over here and plant your little pussy on my dick." Anna K ordered, "Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, ride me so we can triple stuff you. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, won't that be fun? And what do you say, to your Little White Mistress, for giving you such a reward?"

"Yes my Little White Mistress, thank you my Little White Mistress." Beyonce replied without the whimper.

"Good girl." Anna K grinned, quickly adding, "And don't you dare stop eating that fat ass Hailee. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you keep eating it good for your Mistresses."

"Yes Mistress." Hailee moaned into Beyonce's big ass.

The fact that Hailee didn't even pull her mouth away from that fat ass to reply caused the rest of the Pitch Perfect girls to giggle wickedly, although that quickly died down as the mighty Beyonce crawled towards Anna Kendrick. Maybe they were afraid that the infamous top was finally about to do something, but Anna K was confident that her bitch wouldn't embarrass her in front of her friends, because she had made it very clear what would be the consequence of that.

And thankfully that wasn't an issue, as although she hesitated for a few long seconds Beyonce simply whimpered, and did as she was told. Namely line her entrance up with the dildo and then slowly push herself downwards, impaling her pussy on the strap-on.

Which naturally caused Beyonce to let out a loud cry of pleasure, and then let out similar cries as she slowly pushed herself all the way down the shaft until she was sitting on the lap of her Mistress with every inch of the dildo inside her pussy. Then without needing to be told Beyonce started bouncing her fat ass up and down, causing the strap-on to slide in and out of her cunt, officially starting the fucking.

Of course Beyonce had two other holes in desperate need of fucking, and try as she might Hailee's tongue just wasn't going to cut it. Although Anna K did allow Hailee a few extra minutes to enjoy having her face buried in that booty, this time when it was bouncing up and down.

Then Anna K called out, "Okay, that's enough Hailee. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, that ass hole is wet enough to be stretched... and she's my bitch, so I'll start us off."

Obedient bitch that she was Hailee immediately moved away when asked too, even if she did understandably whimper in disappointment. Which allowed Anna to reach behind her prey while talking, grab hold of those meaty cheeks and spread them wide as possible with both her hands so everyone else could get a good look at what she was about to do.

Namely slide a couple of fingers against Beyonce's juice leaking pussy, and then up to her bitch's ass hole. As Beyonce had been thoroughly prepared before this, she shoved two fingers straight away into that forbidden hole, and eventually added a third, before finally offering someone else a turn. And there were no prizes for guessing who she would choose.

"That should be more than enough for this ass whore! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, it's time for one of you to really stretch this fat butt out. But who should it be? Oh, decisions, decisions." Anna K pretended to think about it for a few long seconds, before ordering, "Brittany, step up to the plate. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I want my girlfriend to fuck my bitch's big black booty."

Brittany's hand was trembling as she used it to press her strap-on against Beyonce's butt hole. Despite everything she had seen leading up to this, she was half expecting Beyonce to single-handedly turn the tables on all of them the second she actually tried to sodomise the infamous super top. Hell, she wouldn't be surprised if it was one of Anna's little jokes.

Which she continued thinking for the next few minutes, even as it became increasingly unlikely. After all, she just couldn't believe she was actually watching Beyonce's back door slowly opening for her cock, to the point that the anal ring stretched wide enough for the head of her strap-on to slide through it and into that big black booty.

"Oh God!" Brittany exclaimed, still unable to believe what she was doing, "Oh my fucking God!"

"That's it honey, you're doing great." Anna softly encouraged.

For a few long seconds Brittany stared at the sight in front of her, unable to believe that was really her cock in Beyonce's butt. Then slowly and cautiously she began pushing inch after inch of dick into that big fat ass, Anna continuing to spread those cheeks to give her the best possible view of this obscene violation.

And just when Brittany didn't think it could possibly get any more wild she heard a moan in pleasure, and it didn't come from her or her Pitch Perfect cast mates. No, the infamous Beyonce actually moaned in pleasure just from getting her ass violated. Not even Hailee did that, and she was a total anal whore. God, Anna really had broken the mighty Beyonce, hadn't she?

While she'd been kind of sceptical up until now Brittany definitely hoped that would be the case, because Anna was so right about Beyonce having an ass made for fucking, and it would be beyond her wildest dream to have this goddess as a fuck toy. Especially as she hadn't been deemed worthy enough for the mighty Beyonce to go after, and yet now it was the infamous butt buster who was getting her big butt busted.

And now Brittany was watching inch after inch of her cock disappearing into that butt buster's butt, until her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dildo had been buried in Beyonce's big black booty. Something Brittany just couldn't help gloat about.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" Brittany repeated over and over again throughout the anal penetration, then when it was actually complete she exclaimed, "Every inch! That's every, single inch of my cock up your butt! Mmmmmmm fuck, I can't believe it. You really took the whole thing. Oh my God, ohhhhhhhhh fuck!"

"Yeah baby, you've got every inch now." Anna gleefully encouraged, "Mmmmmmm, you've got every single inch of your dick in Beyonce's big black booty! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, now fuck it! Fuck that big black booty! Fuck it hard and make those big meaty cheeks jiggle. Oooooooooh yessssssss, that's it Brittany, fuck her good."

Not needing much encouragement Brittany slowly pulled her hips back until about half of the strap-on had slid out of Beyonce's back hole, and then she pushed it back in just as slowly. Then of course she repeated the process, beginning to butt fuck the mighty Beyonce slow at a steady pace which had the little anal slut moaning in pure pleasure again, this time very much right from the start.

Which already was making those giant cheeks jiggling a bit, which was clearly delighting the two Annas. Even the other one ended up encouraging her, which was good because Brittany was a little worried that she was hogging this ass. Or at the very least, she would be soon.

Anna Camp definitely thought that Brittany was hogging that beautiful booty, but she totally understood, and would be doing the same thing in her position. Which was also why she wasn't really mad at the other Anna. Of course she had another very valid reason not to rush into this, that being she was still kind of terrified of Beyonce, especially considering she had a reputation for turning white tops into bottoms.

Now it seemed to be Beyonce who had been the one to be turned, but Anna didn't want to take any chances, so she was happy to hold back and wait to be invited to join the party. Besides, now she was having a lot of fun just watching, as it was truly beautiful, and something she would never, ever thought she would have ever seen.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12