Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the other woman who couldn't change their perspective Anna C slowly walked around so she could get to see the beautiful expression of joy and dominance on Britany's face, and when she dared, looked down to see the humiliation and submission on Beyonce's face. Then of course she could walk back around to see Beyonce's most private hole stretching around a strap-on dildo, which Brittany was gleefully pumping in and out of her, which was on perfect display thanks to the other Anna.

Also there was just the joy of seeing the intimidating black woman on her hands and knees, taking it in the ass. Or more accurately, taking it in both her pussy and ass at the same time, Anna barely noticing the other Anna, but she was there, being part of the fun in a way she could enjoy.

Then finally Anna got the chance to enjoy it when the other Anna called out to her, "You want a turn, Camp?"

"Absolutely, Kendrick." Anna answered.

"Baby, give our girl Anna a turn. Please?" Anna then asked her girlfriend.

"Absolutely." Brittany beamed.

Despite agreeing easily Brittany was reluctant to remove her dick from Beyonce's ass, and gave it half a dozen thrusts before doing so. Again Anna didn't blame her, and was almost grateful for the time to prepare, and even then when she finally stepped up to the plate and began pushing her cock into that stretched out back door her hands were trembling.

Luckily she still got it done, partly because Brittany had done a wonderful job at stretching that big black booty out, and the next thing Anna knew was that she was pushing inch after inch of cock up the mighty Beyonce's butt. It then only felt like seconds between the anal penetration and the moment her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, and it also felt like an eternity.

For a few long seconds Anna savoured the moment, before she actually began fucking the mighty Beyonce in the ass. That was when she became aware of this little anal whore moaning like she was as shameless as Hailee, something Anna knew for a fact she wasn't given the expression on her face when Brittany had been the one sodomising her. Not that this alleged super top did anything about it, or complained in anyway.

No, she just kept moaning in pure pleasure as Anna defiled her forbidden hole, and then eagerly welcomed Brittany's cock into her mouth when it was time for her to experience the joy of being triple stuffed. Which was the only thing which could tear Anna's eyes away from her cock pumping in and out of Beyonce's butt hole.

"Suck it bitch!" Anna K ordered loudly, and then added when she saw that Brittany was still hesitant, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, suck that cock and become triple stuffed. Oh yes, a cock in each one of your fuck holes. That's what you want isn't it, my little Chocolate Princess? Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh it is, oh fuck yeah! Suck it! Suck it just like that, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk! Get every single drop of your own butt cream you filthy little ass to mouth whore! Faster! Faster you dumb slut! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you have a lot more anal juice to clean, so be a good girl and hurry up. Oh yes, that's better, ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, get every fucking inch down your bitch throat!"

Beyonce wanted to believe she was hesitant to obey, but the truth was she probably couldn't have stopped herself if she tried, and she had just become addicted to the taste of her own ass. For better or for worse the decision was taken out of her hands as basically one hard thrust from Anna C had her opening her mouth widely as she cried out in pleasure, giving Brittany the perfect chance to push her cock inside it, which she did.

God, it wasn't so long ago that no one would dare do such a thing to Beyonce. Not even in their most twisted dreams. And yet, here they all were, and to her shame Beyonce was loving every second of it. Which became infuriatingly clear when she started greedily and loudly sucking that ass flavoured cock clean, much to the delight of her audience.

It took a while for the others to start mocking her, but slowly it became more of a thing as they became bolder. Especially as they started switching places so Brittany and the two Annas all got a turn fucking Beyonce's big fat booty and then feeding the poor singer her own ass cream. They then continued swapping over and over again, driving Beyonce crazy with lust, to the point that she just had no choice but to beg for more.

Beyonce resisted that urge for as long as she could though, as it was an additional humiliation she just didn't need, as it was just too much. Hell, there had barely been any pain at the beginning at this point, and what there had been was a distant memory now, nor she felt was pure overwhelming pleasure as she became a three hole whore. But it still wasn't enough. She needed to cum. Oh God, she needed it so bad, and she didn't care what she had to say to get it.

So during the next switch in positions Beyonce cried out as soon as her mouth was free, "Fuck me! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddddd, please fuck me harder my Little White Mistress! Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I need you and all your little friends to fuck me harder! Fucking wreck my fat ass Mistress Kendrick! Fuck it hard and deep and make it gape for you! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, gape my ass, my Little White Mistresses! Stretch it wide and deep, mmmmmmmmm, and leave it a gaping crater! Oh my God, fucking destroy it! Destroy my big black booty! Oh please, pleassssssseeeeeeee, fuck me hard, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Well, what do you think?" Brittany asked, biting her lip as she looked at her girlfriend.

"I suppose." Anna K said after pretending to think about it for a few long moments, "As long as she tells us how grateful she is for receiving such a treat."

"I am! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Beyonce quickly replied, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, thank you for letting me cum! Thank you for fucking my ass! Oh God, thank you my Little White Mistresses, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK MY BIG BLACK BOOTY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, THAT FEELS GOOD, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD, MMMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! FUCK! AH FUCK! OH FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

To Beyonce's shame she continues hysterically thanking her Little White Mistresses and begging them to ruin her rectum for what felt like an eternity as Mistress Snow slammed her strap-on all the way back inside the singer's shit-pipe in what felt like one hard thrust and then proceeded to dish out one intense butt pounding, which seemed far more skilled and competent than she'd be receiving from that particular woman.

Or maybe they were also just lost in that moment Beyonce couldn't tell the difference in the many more, and it wasn't Mistress Snow. Not that it mattered. Honestly, all that mattered to Beyonce was that she was getting exactly what she wanted.

At first she was happy with just the hard ass fucking itself, as this increase in pleasure and humiliating submission was exactly what she craved in that moment. Of course, it promised even more intense feelings to come, and sure enough the increased pace of the anal pounding, and the sheer joy of being anally dominated by a tiny white girl was soon giving her one intense orgasm after another.

Soon the poor singer could only scream with incoherent joy as she was anally brutalized by these other women. Only it was even better than that, because there was still a cock in her cunt. And then, another cock was pushed back into her mouth, giving her the most intense climaxes she had ever known. Something she desperately hoped would happen to her again.

Brittany's fear of Beyonce was now more or less completely forgotten as this intimidating woman was able to cum while being butt fucked, and disappeared altogether once she had started using every ounce of her strength to pound that big black booty. Of course it took a while for it for her to built up the speed, and it took a while for her even to start, as she was just lost in listening to the mighty Beyonce beg so shamelessly for such a submissive thing.

Maybe ashamed of them, considering everything that had come before, especially the ass to mouth, but she just couldn't help herself. Just as she couldn't resist giving it everything she had once she built up her speed, or resist cumming.

This was far from her first time topping, and normally Brittany was quite good about holding herself back, but this time was just too much for her. Those big juicy cheeks jiggling against her hips with every thrust, the tight hole in between them, making her really work for it, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and most of all, the fact that this was the infamous Beyonce made her cum so freaking hard.

Luckily, while her training to resist failed her, her training to continue no matter what didn't, meaning that she was able to push herself through orgasm after orgasm. Meaning that she was able to do her girlfriend proud, and more importantly continuously make the mighty Beyonce cum from fucking her in the ass.

Given that she had like a sixth sense about these things her girlfriend probably knew that she came embarrassingly quickly, and that was probably given away by the fact that she was able to push further.

Brittany was eventually able to make her Anna, and perhaps just importantly, both of them, proud by pulling out of Beyonce's butt hole just before she was going to collapse, and instead moved back a little and collapsed when she could get a good view of her friends taking over, something Anna Camp quickly and gleefully did, meaning that it was then the two Annas who were sandwiching the mighty Beyonce between them.

God, Brittany always love to watch her friends share, but there was something else which caught her eye, namely Hailee staring at her hopefully, clearly eager for a treat.

It would be probably more of a top move to ignore her, and concentrate on the show their co-stars were giving them, but Brittany prided herself on being kind hearted, and ultimately beckoned Hailee over.

Which was all the encouragement Hailee needed to greedily suck on Brittany's dick, moaning almost loudly enough to be heard over the constant squeals Beyonce was letting out now her mouth was free, something which Brittany allowed the pure bottom to enjoy for several long seconds, before giving her an even better treat. One which unsurprisingly caused Hailee to light up brightly and then doing as she was told quickly. Which in turn was kind of pleasurably torturous for Brittany, but it was worth it to make her friend happy.

"Take your butt-plug out and ride me." Brittany told Hailee just loud enough for her friend to hear, "Ride me with your slutty little ass hole and make yourself cum."

"Yes Mistress Snow." Hailee eagerly replied and obeyed.

Anna Kendrick grinned wickedly at her girlfriend's kind heartedness at not only allowing Hailee to taste Beyonce's ass, but allow her to sodomize herself to orgasm. To be fair, it didn't take long, but Hailee really hadn't earned it, and Beyonce should be really the one to clean up the mess. Not that she really had much time to think about it, or even focus on what the other girls were doing, as she was too preoccupied with the other Anna pounding the hell out of that big fat booty.

Especially as she was waiting for her turn to show her girls how it was done, something she had been waiting a very long time for now, and knowing which would have to wait longer because Anna C was much more experienced at this kind of thing, and didn't make the same mistakes Brittany did.

No, Anna C made sure to build up her pace slowly, and not give that big black booty everything she had until right at the end, and even then she held back enough to save face, which was incredibly hard under the circumstances. She also made the once mighty Beyonce cum so hard and frequently Anna K really thought she was going to pass out.

Thankfully, because of her training, both the one which Anna Kendrick had given her, and the one that she had given herself, Beyonce was able to take everything Anna Camp had to give her, even if it did include several long minutes of hard and deep anal pounding. Then when one Anna finally moved away, the other one quickly slipped out of Beyonce's pussy, got into position and shoved every single inch of her dick up her bitch's ass in one hard thrust.

She then Jack-hammered Beyonce's butt hole in the missionary position for several long minutes, able to enjoy something else in the process which only she had been enjoying throughout the double, triple, and now single penetration, that being, the expression on this once proud top's face. Oh yes, that look was worth it's weight in gold, because it told her she had succeeded in pushing her anal bitch further into submission.

That Beyonce was more her anal slut now than ever before, which was proven by the fact that she looked actually kind of grateful to be shared like this. And certainly to cum as much as she had. Something she got to do a lot more of thanks to the really hard ass fucking Anna K was dishing out, and of course the dirty talk she was bombarding her with.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME BITCH! FUCKING CUM LIKE THE FAT ASSED BITCH YOU ARE!" Anna K screeched into Beyonce's face, "YEAHHHHHHHHHH, BEYONCE KNOWLES IS MY FAT ASSED BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THIS BIG FAT ASS IS MINE! MINE TO SHARE WITH WHOEVER I WANT! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MY BITCH! YOU'RE MY FUCKING ANAL LOVING BOTTOM NOW QUEEN B! MY LITTLE CHOCOLATE PRINCESS! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, CUM FOR ME BITCH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Which of course made Beyonce cum harder and more frequently, but ultimately it also made Anna K cum. She held back for as long as she could, but there was only so much anyone could take. Especially as she was dully aware of Hailee starting to cum, meaning the three of them came together, which was kind of nice. And maybe even the four of them, including Brittany.

If that was the case Brittany wasn't cumming as hard as the rest, but Anna K still hoped she was cumming, as she loved it when she and her girlfriend came together in any combination. The idea of it helped Anna K to push herself through a couple of orgasms, while pulling out, with plenty of energy to maintain her dominance, and to enjoy their combined handiwork. Which was definitely worth it, because the once mighty Beyonce's butt hole was gaping wider and deeper than ever before.

Then Anna K spanked that fat ass and ordered, "Spread your cheeks Bitch! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, show us that pretty little gape."

Which caused Beyonce to cry out pathetically, whimper, and eventually reply, "Yes my Little White Mistress."

Anna Kendrick expected nothing less of her bitch, but it was still incredibly hot to see the once mighty Beyonce slowly reaching back, grabbing hold of two handfuls of meaty cheeks, and then spreading them apart as wide as possible, emphasizing her gaping butt hole.

Which of course had been totally visible without those cheeks being spread, but it was nice to get the best possible look, especially when it humiliated the once proud top in the process. Something which continued as the stars of Pitch Perfect continued to admire their handiwork, and even take pictures to immortalize the occasion, and Beyonce just let it happen. Then of course, it came time for the final, wonderful humiliation.

"Mmmmmmmm, good girl. Now, suck our cocks, starting with Hailee's." Anna K ordered.

"Yes my Little White Mistress." Beyonce whimpered and did as she was told.

Despite everything they had seen tonight Anna's favourite co-stars gasped with shock and delight as the mighty Beyonce slowly turned around, and then wrapped her lips around Hailee's cock, tasting herself from a purely submissive woman's strap-on.

Which Anna kind of found funny, as it was far from the most submissive thing the once dominant woman had done tonight, but then again it was further proof of how low she had sunk. And just how much she seemed to enjoy it. Oh yes, the normally intimidating Beyonce bobbed her head up and down the shaft with truly wonderful enthusiasm. Maybe with more enthusiasm than she'd ever shown before, in fact.

That continued to be the case as Beyonce started going back and forth in all the cocks, lingering particularly long on the strap-on which belong to the woman that had broken her fat ass in. And she wasn't even trying to hide her moans of pleasure from tasting her own big yummy booty. Or pretending she wasn't a happy little bottom.

Which made Anna wonder if Beyonce was just caught up in the moment, again, or whether she'd finally done it. Finally broken the mighty Beyonce once and for all. Because she had got close a few times, and there was even a couple of times she thought she had her for sure, only for her pet to come down from her high, and disappoint her. But still, she had to ask.

"What are you?" Anna K suddenly asked softly.

There was a pause as Beyonce looked up and tried to judge whether she was the one being addressed, then she took the cock out of her mouth and answered, "I'm your black bitch, my Little White Mistress. I'm your anal whore, your fat assed ass slut, your big booty bitch. Your Chocolate Princess. I'm anything you want me to be. I'm yours. All yours."

"Prove it." Anna pushed, "Kiss my feet. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, kiss the feet of your Mistress, you dirty little bitch! Oh fuck yeah!"

"Yes my Little White Mistress." Beyonce obeyed.

While Anna was pretty sure she, and her friends, said more she wasn't really paying attention to that, especially not initially. Later she became aware of her friends taking her photo, at which point she posed triumphantly over what seemed to be her fully broken in bitch.

The truth was she was still a little sceptical, but there was no doubt that in this moment Beyonce was 100% hers. Oh yes, the once mighty Beyonce was grovelling at her feet, covering every inch of them in kisses, and looking up at her with pure devotion. Something she would definitely take advantage of through the rest of the night, even as she schemed ways she could test this new found devotion.


12