Beyond Earth - The Harvest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it is perhaps his size we can make some modifications to his sex to better satisfy you." Prince Eryx offered. Katherine stared at him, mouth open and a rather confused look on her face. Her mouth opened wider and she gestured at the male before she hissed. The Prince raised his hands to calm her down. "Forgive me, Katherine. It is not my intention to upset you. We are studying you because we don't understand you. This misunderstanding--it is what we are hoping to avoid."

"You can't just modify his--his thing!" Katherine yelled.

"I can assure you that we have the technology. It would be entirely reversible should you find it unsatisfactory. Or perhaps we could enhance it further if that is an option you wish to explore."

"That is his body!" Katherine yelled. Her excited expression must mean that the male was unsatisfactory to her standards. Though to be fair, Prince Eryx had not made his selection of the male based on an intent to mate him. Katherine's presence here had disrupted their plans in more ways than they could possibly anticipate. Satisfying her would keep the male happy.

"Yes, or we could explore options for enhancing your body. Perhaps making modifications to your body would be necessary." Eryx offered. It was right at that moment that Eryx realized he had mistaken her expression. She was not excited. Far from it. Not only had Eryx insulted her, she was furious. Enraged, Katherine punched him in his face. Startled by the abrupt violence, Eryx rolled back onto his feet to try to stand. Katherine launched herself at him. Tackling him to the ground.

"Don't sedate her!" Was all he managed to yell as they dropped to the ground. He raised his hands against her volley of fists. She came over top of him, smashing her fists into his face. Knocking away his respirator. The alarm on his suit began to chirp as he held his breath. When he could not stop her attacks, he rolled her in the grass, bearing his weight down on her.

"Get off me!" Katherine growled. Eryx sucked in a ragged breath, a heavy feeling washing through his body as he breathed in the poisonous atmosphere.

"I'm sorry." Eryx said, surprised at how deep his voice sounded in oxygenated air. He ran his gloved fingers through her long fiery hair. This was the same strange ritual that the male used to soothe her. Tears welled in her eyes. Those gorgeous crystal blue eyes. Eryx raised his hand to his mouth and tugged off his glove.

"You can't change our bodies without our permission." Katherine whimpered. Eryx shook his head and brought his hand back down to her hair. It was the softest hair he had ever felt. He had expected it to be wiry and stiff. Hers was pliable and delicate, like his own.

"You misunderstand--." Eryx stifled the burning urge to cough. Not wanting to pass out on top of her, he rolled off of her into the grass. Darkness clouded the edge of his sight as he gasped for breath. Frantically he grabbed for his respirator, catching the tube and running his fingers down its length to find the mask was completely separated from the tube.

"How do I reattach it?" Katherine asked as she appeared beside him with his respirator in her hands. He knew from looking at the broken coupling that it wouldn't easily reattach.

"It's okay." Eryx whispered. These words were strange to him. Not because they were a lie, but because he was attempting to soothe her. As if she would care that he was suffering. Stablik would already be sending help. It would take them time to get through the airlock. The pressure in here was higher than what anyone on the ship was acclimated to.

Katherine continued to try to fix the mask while Prince Eryx slowly succumbed to Oxyidization. Right as Eryx was about to give up hope, Stablik showed up with an entire team of soldiers and scared Katherine away from him. The look in her eyes was haunting. She had not wanted to leave his side.

Katherine

Katherine sank down into the cool water of the lake, her eyes trained on the footpath from the airlock. It had been four days since Eryx had been dragged out, barely clinging to life. She blamed herself for Eryx not returning. Not only had Quentin attacked him, but she had too. The air was toxic to him. It was why he had turned black on the ship. Why he had to leave after Quentin had stabbed him with a spear nearly two weeks ago.

Eryx had built this habitat for them. This beautiful perfect paradise was something that she wasn't deserving of. On Earth, Katherine had been studying the devastating impact that human influence had on the natural order of the world. There had been no signs of humans here. Not until after they had woken up here.

While it was an ideal environment, it was nothing but lies. There were no signs of life outside of the vegetation that grew here. No mosquitos, no fish. No insects. Nothing. The only other living animal that had been in here was a pig that Prince Eryx had brought and they had promptly eaten.

The sun--if that's what she could call it--was warm. There was always a cool breeze, and as far as she could tell there was no rain, so there was no need for shelter. That wasn't true. Katherine had tried to build a shelter but Quentin had stopped her weeks ago. They had struggled to communicate. It had taken Katherine an entire day to convince him to let her stick the translator on him. He was still pissed about that.

When Quentin had asked about what had happened, Katherine had lied to him. Told him that she didn't know what happened. Quentin disappeared during the day to look for weaknesses in the habitat, when he returned he always tried initiating sex with her. The first couple of times she had outright refused him. Then he would become aggressive towards her. Would refuse to sleep beside her.

Last night she set a precedent. Rather than turn him down, she jerked him off. All she could think about at the time was that she would do anything to get him away from her. But then afterwards he had been sweet with her. Held her in his arms while they slept. Katherine was alone and scared. Jerking him off was a fair price to pay for finding comfort and safety in his arms.

She didn't want to mate with him, though. That is what Prince Eryx had suggested. That her and Quentin would be together. She couldn't imagine herself being with Quentin like that. He was good looking, and in good physical shape. But there was something off about him. Katherine couldn't quite shake the feeling that he was using her. Then again, she was using him too.

"Katherine." Quentin called. She ripped her gaze from the footpath and smiled up at Quentin as he approached the shallow end of the lake.

"Quentin, you're back." She waded through the water and came out to greet him. It did not surprise her when he kissed her. Or when he groped her slick ass. What did surprise her is when he brought a fuzzy little pig from behind his back. It was tiny, snoring softly. Tears welled in her eyes as she cradled the baby pig in her arms. Prince Eryx had been bringing them food in person. In his absence, Quentin had discovered that there was a pig rooting around. He had been off hunting it the past two days. "You caught it?"

"We have plenty of food. You said that you grew up on a farm, right?"

"Yeah." Katherine's face scrunched and she held her breath as she fought back the surge of emotion that rose through her. Her parents would be heartbroken without her. Her brother would spend the rest of his life looking for her on the mountain. They would never know what happened to her. She pushed the thought to the deepest part of her mind. She wasn't ready to face that reality.

"I thought you would want to keep it. We don't have to eat it."

"This is so sweet of you." Katherine leaned in and kissed Quentin without thinking. Quentin took it as an invitation. Leaning down and kissing her neck. The sensation shot a thrill down her spine. "We should build a pen so he can't escape."

"I thought you already did." Quentin cupped her cheek and kissed her sweetly before taking her arm and leading her back up the hill towards their camp. As they came into the clearing, Katherine was shocked to find a pig pen. Cut from wood. Posts sunk into the ground and freshly packed. Long boards stretched between the posts. Lashed with vines.

"I didn't do this, Prince Eryx must have." Katherine said and leaned over the fence to lay the small pig down in the grass. Hands came around her waist as she straightened. Quentin's hard cock pressing against her ass.

"Prince Eryx?" Quentin asked. Katherine's heart stilled as Quentin sank his finger down between her thighs, teasing her slick labia.

"Yes." Katherine whispered.

"He came to visit you while I was gone?" Quentin asked. Katherine closed her eyes and silently cursed herself for opening her mouth. She had lied about not knowing what happened after Quentin had been sedated, and now he was suggesting that Prince Eryx was visiting her when he wasn't there. "Did he fuck you? Is that why your pussy is wet?"

"No--." Katherine grunted as she pressed her hand back against Quentin's hips

"Fuck, you're so wet." Quentin growled into her neck, sending another thrill down her spine. She opened her mouth to protest, but all that came out was a wavering moan. "He told you he was a prince and you spread your legs for him."

"No." Katherine said firmly.

"Why are you being so difficult?" Quentin asked. He grabbed her by her arm and dragged her away from the pen. Katherine stumbled as he threw her forward. She came down on her hands and knees. Eyes closed, she braced for what was to come. Quentin palmed her bare ass, squeezing the soft flesh and spreading her open. He grunted, stroking his cock as he came down behind her. The last couple of days, Quentin had been growing increasingly erratic. Venting his frustration and anger on her. She had put up a fight at first, but now she was finding herself giving in to his advances.

She gasped as Quentin crammed two fingers deep into her pussy. "You're being too rough." Katherine whimpered as her body craved more. The sharp sting of his palm on her ass had her turn to face him. He caught her arm and yanked her right against his body.

"I don't want to hurt you, Katherine." Quentin whispered. He brought her hand down to his hard cock and forced her to stroke him. He leaned down and kissed her neck, gently nipping at the soft flesh. Katherine's nipple's hardened at the sensation. Unnatural pleasure warmed her core. This foreign sensation was coaxing her body to comply with Quentin's will. If Eryx was able to make Quentin black out, then he could be doing anything to her. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with Quentin, and yet now every time he made advances towards her she was quick to give in. "Fuck, you're so wet."

"Be gentle," Katherine moaned as he plunged his fingers back inside her aching pussy. Resisting her rising pleasure, Katherine gripped his cock and began stroking it of her own free will. Just like she had done before. All she needed to do was keep the peace between them. If she satisfied Quentin, he would leave her alone. At least for a little while.

She barely managed a gasp as he grabbed a fistful of her hair. Quentin forced her down. She clenched her teeth as he pressed his cock right against her lips. Her fingers dug into his hips as she attempted to shove him backwards. Katherine considered biting his cock, but knew it would only take him one well placed punch to the back of her head to knock her out. Or worse.

"Be a good girl and open your mouth." Quentin growled. A sharp sting on her ass brought her mouth wide open. He rammed his cock straight into her throat silencing her cry. It was too much, too fast. Before Katherine could process her own discomfort, she vomited. Her whole body was voicing its rejection. Quentin was unperturbed and all Katherine wanted was a breath of air. Tears flooded Katherin's eyes as Quentin repeatedly rammed his cock back into her throat. "Good. That's good, Katherine. Relax your throat."

Thick spit oozed from her mouth as Quentin ruthlessly fucked her face. She was at his mercy, his fingers digging into her jaw and forcing her mouth open wide. He pushed her past every limit until she was certain she would faint before he would let her catch half a breath. She should be fighting back, clawing at him, biting him. A tiny voice in her mind was telling her to relax. That if she did what he asked, it would be over. Her body betrayed her, lied to her, telling her that this felt good. That to be used like this was pleasurable.

She gave in to the pleasure. Rubbing her clit and plunging her fingers into her quivering pussy. It took very little effort for her to orgasm. Building rapidly inside her. On Earth she had always needed a massage wand to get herself off. But here, trapped in this tropical paradise, orgasms came with little effort. While the effort was small, her orgasm was powerful. Rocking her body with waves of pleasure.

At the edge of delirium and pleasure, heat flooded down Katherine's throat and into her stomach. Then she was free. Quentin steadied her on her knees as he wiped her mouth clean. Her jaw ached, and her throat was sore. Quentin kissed her, tasting her mouth and trying to coax her to kiss him back. Thankfully when she dropped her head he took it as shyness.

"This does not have to be so scary, Katherine. You did good, and I will teach you more." Quentin said softly. Katherine only managed a whimper as she sat back on her butt. Every time she orgasmed she felt intoxicated, and vulnerable. Despite his aggressive behavior earlier, Quentin was nothing but gentle now. He guided her to lie down in the grass and held her against his chest. His hand cupped her breast and gently teased her hard nipples. "You see, your body does not lie."

The truth was that their attraction only existed to keep them safe, a product of their captivity. Quentin used her to reduce his stress and frustration while he plotted a way to escape and Katherine was using him for companionship because the alternative was being entirely alone. Katherine cried. Soft whimpers that Quentin did his best to soothe. The more she thought about her family--about life on Earth--the more numb she became.

"I'm going to get you home." Quentin whispered. She choked out a sob as he tilted her head back.

"There's no home to go back to." She squeaked. "He said that if we don't help him, Earth will be destroyed."

"He's your captor, Katherine. He's going to tell you anything he can to make you complacent. He's lying to you." Quentin whispered. He guided her hand up to his hair and she instinctively ran her fingers through his hair. Such a simple gesture and yet it was soothing to her. Quentin leaned in slowly, and kissed her sweetly. Rather than go rigid in his arms, she melted against him. Their bodies pressed together as she deepened the kiss. Quentin slipped his hand down between them. Katherine gasped as his finger rubbed her clit.

The two lay intertwined. Kissing and touching. Quentin gently rubbed her clit until she orgasmed. Leaving her gasping for breath and clinging to him. This was what he needed. For her to fully give herself to him. To trust him and not their captor. She needed him more than she would ever care to admit. They could face this new reality together.

Katherine fell asleep in his arms. Her dream pulled her deeper into a strange place. In strange arms. Prince Eryx came over top of her, spreading her legs apart with his knees. Katherine was transfixed as vibrant colors splashed across his skin. Eryx leaned down, whispering her name against her neck. The black shields protecting his eyes retracted. Katherine gasped as something hot slipped along her labia.

"This tropical environment does not please you?" Eryx asked.

"No." Katherine whispered.

"Tell me, Katherine. Does this please you?" Eryx growled and rammed his cock inside her. Katherine's back arched and she cried out, vaporizing the haze of her dream.

Katherine startled awake. She wiped her face as she rose to her feet surrounded by pine and junipers. She scanned the treeline, looking for any sign of Prince Eryx. Quentin was nowhere to be seen either. Katherine stared at the clearing. It had just been palms and oak trees. Soft grunting lured Katherine over to the pigpen. The pigpen was exactly where it had been but now it was surrounded by a magnificent forest.

"Katherine."

Katherine reeled around at the sound of her name to find Prince Eryx standing just at the edge of the clearing. Tears welled in her eyes as she raced towards him. A terrible sob ripped out of her as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm so sorry! I am so very sorry."

"Shh, shh." Eryx hushed her sobs, holding her against his body. "It would take far more than that to put an end to me."

"I hurt you--twice!"

"Yes, and I am hoping that you've learned I cannot breathe oxygen." Eryx teased. The subtle jab caught Katherine entirely off guard. She leaned back from him to gawk at him. The respirator that he was wearing was now strapped to his head. He had an amused squint in his eyes.

"Were you controlling my body?" Katherine asked. Eryx's brows furrowed and he kneeled down in front of her. Katherine crouched down, glancing out around her to make sure Quentin was nowhere close by. The last thing Katherine needed was for Quentin to find her talking to Prince Eryx alone.

"I'm not sure I understand, Katherine."

"You want Quentin and I to mate. I told you that I don't like him and now suddenly I am letting him do things--I liked it. I didn't want to like it." Katherine whispered sharply.

"Katherine, I have been in recovery the past couple of days. I would have had no control--."

"You know damn well what I mean. Is someone controlling me?" Katherine hissed. Eryx stared at her for a long moment. The soft breeze gently swaying the canopy far above them. Anger spiked in Katherine and she socked the prince in his shoulder. "Quentin was right. You're a liar."

Prince Eryx rose to his feet and started down the embankment. Katherine came down the embankment and immediately lost her footing in the loose soil. She slipped, scraping her leg and ass on the rough rocks and tumbling down the slope. Then she was weightless. Fearful teal eyes stared into her soul.

"Run a fucking diagnostics. Is she wounded?" Eryx's voice was muffled under his mask. He carried Katherine down the embankment and towards the sound of water. Katherine was at a loss of words for his abrupt change in behavior. He raced down the embankment and through the underbrush bringing her down towards a lazy stream that emptied into a large lake. It was the same shape as the lake she had been swimming in yesterday, but the terrain was entirely different. Now instead of lime rock, there were large steel gray outcroppings. Boulders. "It's okay, Katherine. I will tend to your wounds."

"I'm fine." Katherine tried to protest, but he wasn't listening. He set her down by the shore of the lazy stream. Cupping water in his gloved hand, Eryx kneeled down and cleaned the dirt from her leg.

"I want you to lower the elevation at their camp, I cannot risk her falling and breaking a leg." Eryx's voice was muffled again. It was almost as if he didn't want her to hear what he was saying.

"Will you please stop? I'm fine!" Katherine stepped backward, her heel passing over the edge of the rock ledge. Eryx shot up, startling her with how abruptly he was able to stand. They locked eyes as he grabbed her arms, stopping her from falling backwards into the water. It might be slow moving water, but there could be rocks just below. Eryx breathed a sigh of relief too soon. His boots began to slip on the rock. Fearing her safety, he turned, shoving her towards the safety of the loamy soil and plunged into the water.