Beyond Earth - The Harvest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilys
Amerilys
13 Followers

"Eryx!" Katherine yelled. She scrambled to her feet and scanned the surface of the water. When she could not find him she followed along the stream towards the lake. His copper hair stood out in the clear water. He was down in the lake, dragged under by the weight of his gear. Panicked, Katherine stalked back and forth along the edge of the water before she finally decided to act.

The moment she hit the water, his struggle became crystal clear. He was hunched over at the bottom of the rocky lake, trying to open the straps on his boots. Katherine's ears popped as she swam down towards him. He was struggling to pull open the straps with his gloves on. If oxygen was poisonous to him in the air, it would be poisonous to him in the water.

Katherine grabbed his hands and he cried out in the water, bubbles rushing up between them. His respirator was floating above him. This was all her fault. She shoved his hands aside, and pulled open the two latches on each of his boots. Katherine grabbed him under his arms, fully intending to pull him up to the surface, however, he was the one who launched them up from the bottom of the lake.

The abrupt change in pressure was disorienting. Eryx exploded up through the surface of the water, clutching Katherine against his body. He quickly laid her down and pressed his mouth against hers. Katherine's brows raised as Eryx forced air into her lungs. He leaned back, wiping her hair from her face before leaning in again to give her another breath. Fingers laced into his hair, she licked his tongue. Startled, Eryx pulled back.

Katherine cautiously grabbed his respirator and raised it to his face. He never took his eyes off of hers as he pressed the respirator to his face. He took a deep breath, and dropped the respirator aside. Katherine met him halfway. Her heart was fluttering as Eryx deepened the kiss. Part of her had expected this to be strange to him. Was the concept of kissing human or alien?

Her fingers were trembling as she unclipped his utility belt. He pulled back from the kiss, pressing the respirator to his face. Neither of them said a word as he set aside his utility belt and white backpack. Despite the considerable effort that it took for Prince Eryx to open his protective suit, neither of them were daunted by the task. He kicked off the outer suit and Katherine pulled him back down on top of her. The undersuit was black, and skin tight. Held together down his front by something resembling velcro.

Eryx kissed her before leaning back to pull off his undersuit. Katherine held his respirator to his face allowing him to take several breaths. He shrugged off the top of the suit, and wormed out of the bottom, kicking it aside with the rest of his suit. Katherine dropped her gaze down his body. She was uncertain of what she was expecting, but she certainly hadn't been expecting a pussy.

A thin slit just below the curve of his pubic bone. The skin around his slit was soft and plump. He didn't have a clitoris, or any labia as far as she could tell. It made no difference to Katherine as Eryx came back down over top of her. Her hand slipped down between the two of them. Eryx pulled the respirator away just as Katherine slipped a finger along his slit. His whole body shuddered, a surprised look crossing his face. Katherine teased his slit open and he growled, arching his back and reveling in the pleasure.

Katherine ran her hand up his body, caressing the smooth muscles of his abdomen. She pressed her finger inside his slit. It was tight, trembling as it gripped her finger. Eryx groaned, long and loud as she pressed her finger as deep as she possibly could. The muscles in his legs, and core contracted and relaxed causing his slit to suck against her finger.

Their bodies came together and she slipped her hand free. Katherine pulled him into a kiss, before quickly returning his respirator to his face.

The sensation of his slit rubbing against her pussy was exhilarating. Her hands came up to his neck, fingers lacing into his wet hair. Her jaw dropped open as something teased her pussy. Hot, wet, and hard. The narrow tip slipped along her labia before pressing into her tight pussy. Her fingers tightened with realization. He didn't have a pussy. It was his cock sheath she had just been fingering. Eryx gripped her shoulders, lost in his own pleasure as his cock stretched Katherine's pussy wide open. Wider and wider until she arched her back to escape his girth. Eryx groped her breasts, distracting her from the strange sensations she was feeling. His cock was pointed, widening down to the base.

Or so she thought. Eryx tightened his grip on her shoulders. He pulled her down, while pressing his hips with all of his might. Katherine cried out at the sharp sting as something impossibly wide forced inside of her with an audible pop. So wide that the opening of her hips were aching. She whined beneath him as the bulbous base of his cock began to swell inside of her.

Something wormed deeper inside of her. His cock had stretched her beyond capacity. A sharp stabbing pain shot up her spine before it dulled to a throbbing ache. Heat flooded her core and the pressure inside of her abdomen began to grow uncomfortable. Eryx hovered above her, staring into her eyes as she gasped through the growing discomfort.

"Eryx--." Katherine whispered. A shrill cry ripped out of her throat as he pulled her down even further. The pain was a breathtaking wall that crashed down on top of her. Stealing her breath and drowning her in blissful pleasure. Katherine could barely make sense of what she was feeling. Heat, pressure, all those things were normal. What wasn't normal was the intensity of what she was feeling and where she was feeling it. Too deep.

Eryx ripped off his respirator and took her face in his hands, "Open your eyes, Katherine."

"It's okay. It's--." Katherine's voice caught in her throat. Her face twisting into agony as she watched the brilliant hues of his skin. All of the pain fell away, mesmerized by the twisting waves of colors rippling across his body. His cock expanded and contracted, passing something deep inside of her. The tip of his cock coiled, unnaturally stretching open her cervix. This should be painful. This should be violent, and gruesome. Deep inside her mind was screaming at the depth that her body was being violated.

All she could feel was incredible pleasure as a large, round object pressed against the small opening of her cervix. Eryx rammed his hips against her and forced her cervix to submit. It opened wide, greedily swallowing the large object, filling and stretching her uterus. Her whole body was trembling in pleasure as Eryx collapsed on her, the two still tied together.

Amerilys
Amerilys
13 Followers