Beyond Hell and Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"Aaaaand here come the waterworks." She ambled around to the foot of the bed. Holly's eyes popped open. Her toes reflexively curled up. She suddenly knew exactly what was going to happen.

Gasp. "No, Miss Farrah, wait! Plea—"

But of course, Holly knew how foolish it was to ask Farrah to wait, when she should've been saving her breath. The Devil sank her fingernails into the bottoms of all four feet. The chamber exploded in raucous, hyenine laughter. Both Greentrees began flopping and bouncing all over the bed like landed trout. Agony mingled with their guffaws as the vines reiterated their sharp hold. From their screaming mouths dropped profanity bombs a-plenty. From somewhere above them they heard Farrah the Hellmistress' voice cackle over them, in horrifying echoes, like the sinister demon she was. Oh, how she loved tickling torture. Juvenility aside, it really was one of her favorite—and most effective—methods of inducing submission.

Several moments later, as the girls started choking and hacking from loss of breath, Farrah gave them a break. As the wives were overall good, moral ladies, their horror hostess chose not to go too brutal on them. Their only crime was summoning her by mistake, for which they of course still had to pay. And now that Holly's secret was out for Rachel to swallow, Farrah could get on with the fun. She paused the tickle treatment, leaving nail streaks all over the girls' soft pink soles, and shook a finger at them.

"Now, no more fighting, whining or crying, and we won't have to resort to that again," she sneered. "Is that understood?"

Holly and Rachel timidly nodded. "Sure is." "Yes, Miss Farrah."

A pleased Farrah clasped her hands. "Wonderful! Now then, Rachel, my dear. Am I to verify that you now believe in me...then you will also believe that The Devil possesses the power to assume, shall we say...pleasing forms."

With that, before Rachel's gaping eyes, Miss Farrah shifted shape and space, physically metamorphosing...

...Into Holly.

Rachel couldn't believe it. She shrieked, her mind trapped in paralyzed shock.

"NOOOO!"

The usurpation of Holly's form via her soul was absolute. While in this state of sorcery, Farrah was her. They were one and the same. She spoke...to Rachel's utter horror...in Holly's voice.

"As I partly possess your darling Holly's soul, so too do I have the power to invade, and conquer her being."

She smiled Holly's beautiful smile, gesturing to Rachel's right.

"Have a look."

She was petrified, but had to see. What Rachel's eyes told her was impossible...and bone-chilling. The figure beside her now lay, for all intent and purpose, dead. Her face and body were lifeless, and frozen. Her skin was faded to a dull gray tone, and translucent. Rachel's blood curdled. She whipped her face in the other direction and shut her eyes extra tight.

"NOOOOO-O-O-O-O-OOOO!!"

"Yes," Farrah corrected, as Holly. "Lest you underestimate my capabilities...remember this."

Rachel did not think she'd be able to forget. Ever. But just another moment later, Farrah transferred Holly's life and being back to their rightful owner. She reverted to her previous form, and to Rachel's side, the real Holly was revived and reimbued. She involuntarily shook and trembled, until her faculties were regained. She whipped her own head, darting her eyes.

"...W-what happened??"

Rachel was so freaked out she couldn't think straight. She whimpered helplessly, trying to breathe.

"No worries, Holly-doll," Farrah leered. "That was simply for demonstrative measures."

What was for demonstrative measures, Holly had nary an idea. Farrah explained no more. She moved along.

"Now then! Let's make it a bit more festive, and prettier in here."

Rachel began to recollect her wits. Farrah waved one paw in a flourish, and the Greentrees looked up. Something different caught their attention. Something entirely new to creationism and nature. Tiny, bright orange bits of matter swirled through the air.

"Wh—...what is that?" Holly inquired.

"I'm glad you asked!" said Miss Farrah. "This is my own invention, a personal gift to you courtesy of the Hadean dimension. It's basically the hot complement to snow. It's a...warmer color, but, falls the same, lays the same, and melts the same.

"The only difference is..."

Farrah decided to let the rest go unfinished. The hot snow dusted their nude frames, each flake landing with a faint szzzz. Streaks of steam rose off the flakes as they touched down and melted. The girls gasped, cringing, tensing up their bodies.

"Ooch! Ouch! OOH! Ow! Ow, that's hot! OUCH, HOT!"

This new phenomenon didn't quite burn, but left the Greentrees stingy and pinkish red-skinned upon melting. It was a nice extra touch Farrah thought they'd find charming. "Charming" wasn't the exact word that came to the couple's minds.

"Ah!" Miss Farrah sighed, twirling in place. "Isn't this pretty?"

Her captive brides' objections and protests grew. Farrah faced them, placing her hands on her hips.

"Am I to infer that you don't care for my gift?"

Starting to perspire under the torrid flakes, the Greentrees' reaction was more or less predictable. Farrah smirked.

"Well, that's all right. 'Cause in a couple minutes, it'll be the last thing on your minds...you ungrateful cunts."

Neither girl appreciated this anti-pet name, but both saw it fairly inconsequential in the grand picture. What in the literal hell was Miss Farrah about to do now??

The underworld torturess returned to the foot of the bed, idly wiggling her fingers, taking focus off the hot snow. Holly and Rachel began trembling, curling their toes inward, trying to protect the bottoms of their feet. But it was not another dose of pedal vellication she'd in store. She addressed the girls.

"Now, despite your foul mood and ingratitude, ladies, I'm feeling generous. Eh, not too generous, of course..." She chortled wickedly. "But enough to grant you a peek at my nice side."

Four eyes on Miss Farrah and her two on the captives, she stretched out her arms, palms down. Another flourish of the fingers, and her next spell was cast. The chamber underwent an ecliptical effect. Darkness swept, followed by a bright flash. One abrupt moment later, the Greentrees realized they couldn't see a thing.

"Wh—...what happened??" Holly panicked.

"I can't see!" cried Rachel.

"M-me neither! Farrah, what the...what'd you do? It's pitch black in here!"

In front of them just as before, in the same fiery hell-chamber, illuminated by the same source of light, Farrah rubbed her paws.

"Ah, but I'm afraid you're mistaken, my dear. You've merely been blinded. I've stolen your sense of sight."

The wives about freaked, giving the thorny vines an instinctive yank.

"WHAT??!" Rachel demanded.

"G—...well, give it back, you psycho!" ordered Holly. "A regular blindfold was bad enough! This is not cool!"

"Command to disagree," Farrah contradicted. "I feel it's quite 'cool' indeed. But on to business."

Wasting zero seconds, Farrah again stretched her arms, unclenched her fisted paws, and slowly waggled her digits. Putting her demonic power indeed to kinder use, she sent a series of sizzling, electrifying pulses of pleasure through the girls, from head to toes. The pleasure was rich, intense and dizzying. It assaulted them from beneath, as if spiking them with a million needles and pins of pure lust. A dual gasp was immediately forced out, followed by a festival of arching, writhing, and heavy, passionate moaning. Lots, and lots, of moaning. Still immobilized, Holly and Rachel shook, twitched and quivered under Farrah's potent fingers. She curled and uncurled them, telekinetically squeezing the girls' libidos in her grip. The brides went insane. Farrah took only a short while to grow the moans to yearning, longing shrieks, shrill cries for more pleasure. And a climactic eruption thereof. They couldn't speak. They couldn't think. They couldn't even breathe.

When Farrah decided the time was right, she kicked it up another notch. She lowered her mitts, pointing her fingertips to the girls' reddened nether-regions. She then curled them inwards one more time, flexed her arms, and clenched her fists extra tight.

Just as promptly, the girls' screams shifted from total and complete passion...to a half of passion, and a half of crushing agony—a stabbing, shooting pang from inside their pussies. Their heads flew back, faces in aching cringes. The rest of their bodies pinned in the mattress, their asses and pelves shot upwards, cunts locked in Farrah's death grip. The passion still radiating through them grew white-hot, breaking down their pussies' floodgates prematurely, sending liquid lust squirting out. Farrah pressed in tighter and tighter, with such powerful sorcery, no mortal could resist. Her performance was reaching its pinnacle. She kept the firesnow falling, the volcano erupting, the lava flowing. The crashing lightning rejoined, flashing the chamber between light and pitch dark. The twisted, hissing vines grew longer and longer, encompassing the bed, snaking along the floors and climbing the flaming walls. Clouds of sparks blew on all sides of the captive wives. Plumes of smoke burst wild. Farrah's eyes glowed bright red, continuing to torture the girls' pussies. They subsequently went piercing blue, hypnotizing the Greentrees' bodies until their last vestige of motor skill was gone. They had become Farrah's puppets and play-toys. She kept their libidos very much alive, careful to maintain the balance between ripping torment and burning passion. Things would not play out the way she wished otherwise.

All escalated and intensified, until at last, it was time to bring the girls back to their senses...as it were. Farrah's eyes went on glowing, but reverted to their "natural" icy hue. She watched with satisfaction as their pussies pre-spurted, until the majestic dual orgasm was nigh. She slowed the acceleration, bringing them gradually to the edge, ever closer, ever nearer. The signs were clear as could be. The girls' lungs were irreparably hoarse. Lightning struck them, only adding to the monstrous spectacle. It was about to happen. Farrah was about to launch them through a dimension where no human had gone before. She counted down in her mind, watching them quake until ready to explode like the volcano. As in a nightmare, the girls tried to scream, but no more sound would come out. They cried, they thrashed, they threw what tantrums they could...until it was time for the finale. At the last possible fraction of a second, the final measurable iota of time before climax...

She released them. Holly and Rachel fell loose from her spell.

She had denied them the ultimate orgasm.

She ceased everything: the firesnow, the volcanic ash, the lightning, the lava. She gave them their sight back, and even unbound them from the vines. But they were still shaken from the force of the impending climax, and its as abrupt nullification. Realizing they wouldn't be made or allowed to cum, they bawled and shouted all over again. They did not even notice they were free to move their limbs. Farrah had thrust the most severe, unforgiving punishment upon them. When she first encountered and accosted Holly in her warehouse, she'd threatened to deny her, but elected at the last moment to let her cum anyway. But this time, the girls would not be so fortunate. She had indeed dangled them over the edge of heaven...just to force them back into hell.

On the other hand, while the denial was devastating, the Greentrees were already destroyed. They were reduced to masses of wreckage; weeping, laryngitic, exhausted, pitiful, scared little girls. Farrah lowered her hands, watching them recover, merciless satisfaction painting her face. Once a sufficient equivalent of time elapsed, they began to finally resume their bearings. Their freed arms dropped with whaps in the mattress. Holly was the first to rasp out words.

"Oh, god...oh god, Rachel, we're still in hell."

Rachel forced her head to nod.

"I believe, Holly...

"...I believe in hell."

From above them came the looming, ominous voice.

"I'm tickled red to hear that, Rachel..."

The brides looked up, and silently screeched in terror.

Miss Farrah floated above them, on fluttering wings, in fire dragon form. Her jaws did not move, but they heard her voice echo.

"...Especially now that part of your soul as well...belongs to me."

Rachel's horror-stricken face croaked out one solitary, familiar word.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

She heard Farrah's voice continue.

"Your own free will is your only key to salvation, Rachel. I'll always have a piece of you, but I too shall grant you free will. Your belief in my world remains absolute while under my spell—and while I keep that piece of you, and that piece of Holly...you shall be allowed back to your realm, to resume your natural life. I shall, however...always remain a part of you, and of your dear Holly. In your world or mine, one moment or eternity, dead or undead, from now until the limit of all time and space."

She suddenly turned very hostile.

"And don't you dare...EVER...forget that."

Beneath her, Rachel only sobbed.

"Do you understand?"

A nod.

"Very well...now look up."

Rachel lifted her eyelids and did as told. Farrah opened an interdimensional portal above. Revealed was the image of a celestial angel. Even through dizzy, distorted vision, somehow, Holly and Rachel knew precisely who it was. They identified her together.

"Carla?"

Farrah elucidated.

"She goes on, Rachel. Her own soul lives on, in the afterworld of her own belief. As will yours. Carla wished and believed she would be blessed to heaven, and become an angel. And she has. And what you believe shall follow your mortality as well, is what shall happen. But your experience here is a mere taste of what is to come, should you summon me again, by accident or intent."

Rachel nodded.

"Very good. Remember what I told you. Free will is your one way out. Say the words. Say you want to go home."

Rachel's eyes widened. She soundlessly spoke.

"You mean to tell me...I could've just said that...at any time at ALL...while we were stuck down here??"

"But of course not," Farrah replied matter-of-factly. "Only now. Go on. Say it."

Rachel sighed, closing her eyes.

"I wanna go home."

Holly shut her eyes as well. She clasped and tenderly held Rachel's hand. They heard Farrah's final words.

"So shall it be."

*****

All Is Calm...

Sunday, December 17th, 2017, 6:02 a.m.

Rachel Keri Greentree sat up with a start. Her breathing was shaky, and her sore, tired eyes felt like slot machine reels. She needed some time to reorient, but eventually settled inside. She looked around. Everything was as should be in the bedroom of her and her wife. Including the bed itself. And its other occupant. She clutched her chest, feeling about her body. She turned to examine the bed, what she could see with only a bit of dawning daylight. She brought the back of her other hand to her brow.

Oh, thank god.

Wait a minute...

How did I know th—

She took hold of her temples and shook her head. It was too real. Far too real. Even as real as dreams felt. She could still remember and experience every moment—minutes later, after a normal nightmare would've faded away.

It couldn't have been a dream.

...Is this still the life I know?...Am I still alive? Did I die? With Holly?? And go to...

She suddenly felt very weak and dizzy. She turned to her tranquilly sleeping bride.

Holly...

She felt an overwhelming urge coming on. Something unfamiliar. An unknown impulse she as a rule didn't feel. She stretched back down, laying her head on Holly, just between her stomach and breasts, and gave in to the impulse. After a while, Holly came to.

"...Rache?"

Rachel felt her hair being stroked. But she couldn't look Holly in the eye just yet.

"Hon?...Y'okay?"

Holly realized after another minute just what was happening.

"Rachel...are you crying?"

Now that it was out of the bag, Rachel answered her by crying louder. Her weeps ascended to sobs.

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?" Holly asked, getting a bit worried. "Oh god, you didn't go out and hurt yourself again, did you?"

This query almost hit Rachel as a bit of whimsy relief. She broke the current sob and shook her head.

"But...then what is it? You never cry."

Rachel raised her gaze to meet Holly's bemused eyes.

"I had a...bad dream."

Holly's eyes crinkled in empathy. "So bad it made you cry?"

"Yes."

"Awww!..." Holly reached out to hug her. "I'm sorry, baby. Are you too scared to go back to sleep?"

Rachel gave a small shrug.

"I dunno. But, I...um...

"I think I do know where Carla is."

Holly sat up.

"You do?"

"I think she's in heaven. Even if I don't b—...uh...I-I mean, even if I didn't believe in heaven or...that-that other place, Carla did. And I think that's where she wanted to go...so I think she's kinda...'there' now."

Holly smiled warmly. She kissed Rachel's residual tears.

"I bet you're right."

They let another moment pass. Then Holly laid back down, and Rachel followed suit. She didn't, however, want to let Holly go. And Holly was fine with that. They snuggled densely together. The clock ticked. The Christmas lights glowed outside. The sun began to peek up at the horizon. Hobbie Greentree slept curled in a ball in his kitty condo. Holly heard the whisper of her beloved.

"Holly?"

"Yeah?"

"...I love you. Very very much. I mean it. I just want you to know that."

Holly was naturally touched. She petted Rachel's highlighted mane.

"I love you too, sweetie."

Another bout of silence settled.

"...Holly?"

"Yeeees?"

Rachel felt tears come to her eyes again.

"...Promise you won't ever leave me."

*****

Rachel's eyelids flitted open, still disoriented. It was difficult to discern what she could remember and what she couldn't. She was at home. In bed. Holly lay face-down next to her, almost completely shrouded in the blanket. Her ears perked to something peculiar.

Coming from the bathroom seemed to be the sound of...running water.

Rachel's heart jumped in alarm. Was...someone else here?

She cautiously crawled out of bed, tiptoeing down the hall. Halfway to the bathroom, she faintly heard something even stranger.

Singing.

She grasped hold of the doorway and leaned inside.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers