Beyond Monetary Needs Pt. 01

Story Info
Terry's mom invites her son's friend into her home.
6.6k words
4
20.2k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim_Ross
Jim_Ross
69 Followers

Loud slurping sounds filled the bathroom cubicle, Jim's head was thrown back, his eyes fluttered closed as he approached climax. The blondie that was kneeled in front of him, wrapped her lips around the bulbous tip of his cock, her strokes up and down his shaft grew faster until the young man exploded inside her mouth.

As the ripples of pleasure coursing through his body died down a bit, he opened his eyes to look down at blondie's smiling face, some of his cum had spilled from the edge of her lips, onto her pretty dress which was somewhat disheveled. She opened her mouth to show him the pool of cum she'd collected, then swallowed as she winced a bit, knowing that Jim loved it when she swallowed for him.

"Good girl..." he whispered, patting her head, putting his cock back into his boxers, pulling his pants up as he got out of the bathroom cubicle, heading to one of the sinks to splash some water on his face.

As he looked up, he saw a young man staring back at him from the mirror. He reached for a paper towel, his vision got clearer as he dried his face, running his hand through his typically disheveled hair. Jim had dark hair, a clean shaven almost pale complexion. He did have a handsome appearance, although somewhat boyish. That was offset somewhat by his broad shoulders and rather tall stature.

Tall and somewhat lean although his broad shoulders and toned arms hints at a regular workout routine.

For the longest time, Jim Ross was a shy, even awkward boy but having moved away from home to attend college, he's come out of his shell a little bit. Well maybe a lot.

He's let himself indulge in an excessive way, even built a bit of a reputation. Blondie is one of the girls that he fools around with, always eager to leave a lecture to come help him release some pent up pressure, like he just did. She doesn't even complain when Jim just turns around to leave as she's still fixing her appearance in the mirror.

On this particular afternoon however, Blondie's invited Jim to a coffee shop. He was in town for his summer internship interview which went rather well and before he headed off to Terry's house to check out the bedroom that he could rent out, Jim made a quick stop. It was nice to know that he had one of his college fuckbuddies in this town that was entirely new to him.

As he stepped out of the coffee shop, the young man called an uber and headed off to the address that Terry gave him. Terry had taken on a bunch of summer courses and he was going to hang around campus instead of coming home. Well that was one reason. The second was that a girl that Jim had introduced his buddy to, just recently had started dating him.

Having been a virgin before that fortuitous night, Terry wanted to make the most of this new experience. To that end, he begged his friend to take his room back home for practically next to nothing.

It wasn't just a way to repay Jim for the kind introduction he'd provided, but Terry also realized that this girl was one of Jim's old fuckbuddies. It'd take half a word from Jim for her to dump his ass.

Terry's mom, Jennifer had just finished up with the dishes, having hosted a few of her friends earlier for lunch. She hummed softly to herself as she undid her apron and set it aside, unwilling to get her simple sundress wet from her work there.

Her life was idyllic. She had a good home, good friends, a good family. She had her little side business, helping as a designer and marketer part-time. It was more just something to keep her busy, or she would feel too bored staying at home.

Her husband Robert did well to provide for her needs. Well... monetary needs anyways.

That other spark always faded after getting married. She let out a sigh. It was a common complaint of all her friends. It wasn't that her husband neglected her, no. But... a woman had her wants, too. Jennifer longed for the earlier days in their marriage, back when she could remember how eager the two were to rip their clothes off of each other.

Leaving the kitchen, she paused to inspect herself in the hallway mirror. Compared to some women, 44 had treated her well. Light wrinkles were easily masked by makeup, though the crows feet at her crystal blue eyes she couldn't hide.

She was fair as could be, freckles dotting her light skin. She'd done her best to treat her skin well, as that showed so much age, so she'd always felt. Her bright ginger hair had strands of gray beginning to tease their way to the surface, and, while she often got comments about it, she had opted to not dye her hair to mask it. It fell in a graceful wave that just passed her shoulders.

Her face was slender, matching with the rest of her body. At least, to a degree, anyways. Age always made keeping oneself in shape difficult. The lithe figure she'd had through her mid 30s hadn't quite faded, but she'd put on a little weight around her middle. Her buxom bosom were no longer the perky orbs they'd been when she'd been married, though the bra she wore did well to mask that sag.

Her hips were wider now, a remnant of her pregnancy as well. A pretty woman, she felt prideful she did not look like some of her friends, some who looked more like they were in their 50s despite being younger than her.

Either way, as she made her way to the living room, the doorbell rang. So he'd already arrived? Glancing to the clock, she smiled.

"Very timely..." she murmured, brushing her wavy hair back as she headed to the door.

Clad in a sundress that fell to her knees, with a floral print, she was as modest as she could be. Her bust was difficult to hide - in fact, practically impossible - and showed a generous amount of cleavage in the light v-neck.

As she came to the door, she smiled as she saw the young man. Terry had shown her a picture of him, so she knew even before she opened the door.

"Jim Ross?" She smiled gently. "Terry said you would be coming. Jennifer Wright." She offered a hand. "Please, come in!"

The door swung open not long after, and Jim happened to be distracted at that moment, gazing at the identical homes stretching along the road. As he turned his head towards the creaking door, he froze as soon as the lady of the house came into view. His lower lip fell open just a tad as he nearly did a double take.

Jim had not really become acquainted with Terry's mom before, so part of him even suspected if he had the wrong address. Save for the tone of her skin somewhat matching Terry's, Jim couldn't see much resemblance between the striking woman in front of him and the very unremarkable young man that was supposedly her son.

Maybe he had the wrong house after all? Right then, she called out his name, settling the debate.

He let his gaze slide down to take in her form before promptly rising once again to her chest, which seemed to heave as she took in a breath. Her cleavage was moderately on display, her breasts pushed up and together in a manner to form the deepest, most inviting cleavage. Jim did little to hide where his attention was focused, and it was only when her hand came up into view that he snapped out of it.

A smile tugged at the edge of his lips. "Thank you! Good to be here," he said, reaching out and shaking her hand. He couldn't help but notice the way her bosom jiggled at the mini vibrations of her handshake. Before he was supposed to let go, he held it instead, tilting his head to the side.

"It's curious, Terry has never said a word about you," he remarked, his gaze noticeably running down the woman's figure. "Mm, maybe if he had, I'd have finally accepted one of his many invites," Jim confessed before letting go of her hand. He watched her reaction closely, curious to know what he was dealing with here. His remark, though innocent on the surface, could be taken in a number of ways.

Jim reached for the handle of his plastic suitcase, lifting it up, ready to carry it across the threshold of the door as soon as the lady of the house stepped out of the way. He wasn't quite certain what this summer would look like, but he was certain that it'd be an interesting one for sure.

Jennifer was oblivious to Jim's remarks, waving her hand and laughing lightly.

"Oh, I'm sure he's got no reason to talk about his old mother," she replied with a gentle smile.

What son would just openly talk about their mother, anyways? It wasn't as if she was that remarkable. The double meaning didn't really faze her. While Jennifer may have felt she was pretty, it was more for her age, not because she enjoyed the eyes of others on her. Well. She did. But, more, she liked Robert's eyes on her. She felt she had succeeded, outside of the two not being half as intimate as they'd been years ago.

She stepped out of the way, letting the young man walk inside. He was handsome. She noted he was still wearing his interview suit.

That crisp suit of his certainly made an impression, and he had an air of... almost, authority, the way that he carried himself, and a swagger that knew he was everything that he felt he was, and more than everything people thought of him. It was attractive to see a man who was as confident as he was - and that was just in the way he carried himself. Jennifer pondered to herself that had she been younger, she would have swooned for a man like that. Of course, her maturity and age did plenty to mellow that girlish behavior now. Stealing a look here and there wasn't a problem, of course. Robert certainly did with young women, as much as he tried to hide it.

"Terry explained everything. At least, as much as he could," she went on, guiding Jim towards the living room. "You'll be staying over the summer, right? For classes. I'm impressed you're staying in town. Terry's been off with his new girlfriend doing god knows what. That boy... I swear, he used to be much more studious." She shook her head lightly, but smiled nonetheless.

"Anyways. There's a guest bedroom and his, and you're welcome to choose either. Oh, you can leave your suitcase here for the moment. Take a look first," she offered. There wasn't really too much reason to rent out the room - Robert made plenty and the house was nearly completely paid off already. Still, she wouldn't have the young man staying if he didn't really want to be there. Guiding him upstairs, she led him down the hall to the two rooms, one across from the other.

"Take a look! See what you think." She smiled, gesturing to each of the rooms as she stood in the hallway.

Jim raised his eyebrows as Jeniffer waved off the fact her son had not mentioned her before. She was right, under normal circumstances why would Terry bring her up? Sure enough Terry was well aware of Jim's reputation but he'd never assume his mom would ever be in the young man's sights. Was he right? Was he wrong? Time would tell.

In any case Jim made a mental note to text Terry about 'keeping his hot mom a secret', certain that'd produce a sleepless night as a result. It's not that Jim liked to tease him all that much, but he had the ability to be remarkably annoying and at times very clingy.

The young man stepped inside, taking a brief look around before he set the suitcase down at the lady's beckoning. "For work. I've got an internship." Jim corrected her, smiling as she spoke of Terry's new girlfriend. Nice girl, a bit 'overzealous' though, Terry would have quite a hard time keeping her attention solely focused on him. That's why Jim had put in a good word and in return he got this room almost for free. Yet again, a quick glance around the house and one could tell this wasn't a family in need of rent money.

Jim turned around to face the lady of the house, narrowing his eyes a bit as he took in her form, her facial features. She was almost twice his age, despite being remarkably well-kept. As inappropriate as it was, he was finding it quite difficult to keep his gaze off of her. If he had to guess as to why the sudden fascination, partly it was the woman's delectable curves. Jim's usual company was around his age yes and you'd be hard pressed to find curves like these on a 20 something year old lithe girl. Certainly there were other factors, her face for one was strikingly attractive, in a manner that the years that had passed seemed to only enhance her beauty.

Occupied with his thoughts as he was, he noticed belatedly the lady had moved off towards the stairs and Jim had to rush a bit to catch up. Right then her hypnotizing hips gave him quite the show as with each step, her cheeks took turns stretching out the fabric of her summer dress.

Reaching the end of the hallway, he glanced at the two rooms. Yet his gaze went to a third door, what he assumed was the master bedroom of the house, where she slept and he went and chose the room next to it.

Stepping inside Jim did not really pay much attention to the room's decoration or furniture. He lazily looked around before going to take a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Hmm..." he let out pensively before suddenly bouncing up and down a bit on the mattress, his face turning sideways as he focused on the noise.

"What's your policy on visitors?" Jim asked the lady looking up before realizing it was a silly question. There was no way he'd spend the summer with his dick in his hands. "I suppose a better question is, are you a light sleeper?"

Jennifer watched as he stepped into one of the two rooms - surprisingly taking Terry's room. She would have thought the young man would have liked a room that wasn't decorated to Terry's tastes, wanting his own style, but she paid no mind. If that was the room that he wanted, then... well, he would get it.

Terry had already told her he wasn't going to be back for basically the entire summer, and if he was, he'd spend it at his dorm. He'd become remarkably hesitant about coming home since that girlfriend of his... and of course, Jennifer was not so prude that she didn't realize why. It did sadden her a little to see her little boy growing up, but such was life. He wasn't a little boy anymore, and if she could get that image of him being a child out of her mind, maybe she would see that he was as fit and grown up as the one now seated on his bed.

Though, of course, the very reasons she thought that Terry wasn't going to be coming home, Jim very blithely put forward. An eyebrow raised, she eyed the young man, then let out a small laugh. It wasn't as though she had been completely chaste while she was in college, though she wasn't so sure she would have been so bold as to talk openly like that.

"You're welcome to have guests," She replied. "And... we ask that you keep your activities with whatever guests you bring quiet. Or, at least, do so while my husband and I are both not around."

She gave him a wry smile. "How often should I expect you to have visitors?" Based on how confident and forward he was, Jennifer would hazard a guess. It was laughable to even be asking what felt like crude questions. Jim didn't appear uncomfortable in the slightest though, only appearing to watch her thoughtfully.

"I do hope that we don't put a damper on whatever you might be doing so late at night," She giggled slightly, a faint smirk on her lips.

Jim leaned back a bit, his hands pressed into the mattress behind his back, curiously watching the reaction of the lady of the house. For sure she wasn't a prude and not unreasonable either. He could easily have seen her clam up or even chastise the young man for even bringing this up, but she found it endearing.

"I certainly hope you and your husband are not around often," he replied with a cocky grin. His thoughts having been otherwise occupied from the moment he'd entered the house, he had not paid attention to the glimmering golden circle around her finger. Certainly it'd be logical to expect she'd be married, although with the divorce rate so high, he wouldn't have been surprised to hear she was a divorcee as well. Sadly that wasn't the case, but it's not like discovering she was spoken for made Jim any less prone to letting his gaze wander over her curvaceous figure.

As she giggled, Jim added, "Well I certainly hope I do not put a damper on whatever you and your husband aren't doing late into the night," that confident smile appeared on his lips again.

He didn't know her husband, but he knew Terry and those genes of his had to come from somewhere. He was confident in ruling out the fact that Terry's father was a stallion. That made it even more perplexing that such a woman would accept being chained down to such a man.

Jim patted the mattress beside him, as a sign to beckon the older woman to take a seat. "I'm sorry for saying this..." he wasn't. "...but I got the impression you might be divorced. I've come across Terry's dad briefly on campus and..." he glanced down at her body openly. "Well let's just say I cannot picture the two of you together." He was lying about coming across Terry's dad, yet he was confident in his deduction and wanted to prod the issue regardless.

"Maybe there's something there that I am not seeing," Jim added, knowing he was overstepping his boundaries as a guest, but pressing on regardless. "I certainly hope so, but I can tell you what I saw that day..." he tried to contain a laugh, bumping her shoulder in a playful manner. "Well let's just say I'll rest assured my sleep won't be disturbed at all." he thought for a moment. "Unless you decided to take things into your own hands..." he eyed her fingers.

"I wouldn't be so confident about those accusations, if I were you," She teased. A faint smirk grew on Jennifer's face, the subtle jab at her love life not exactly wrong. It wasn't as though she and Robert had bed rocking sex every night of the week, but she certainly had been with him recently. Well, at least in the last month. That was more than some of her friends could say, anyways. The older woman didn't refuse Jim's invitation, although she was a bit puzzled about Terry's father visiting him at all on campus. She hadn't heard that at all from Robert but... well, it must not have been important, or perhaps had to deal with tuition - there had been some little snafu at the bursar if she could recall correctly.

She laughed a little, shaking her head a little bit, "Oh, you boys think just looks are all a woman is looking for?" She clicked her tongue lightly, waving her finger then smiled at him. "You'd be missing a good bit of what a woman looks for, then."

She did love her husband. Well, she believed she did. Rather... she was content with that idyllic life of hers, enjoying the comfort that a stable man could provide her and the occasional evening of pleasure. Robert wasn't so much a looker anymore, most men do grow languid in marriages, but he wasn't half-bad either. He hadn't turned into a ball of odorous fat, but he did leave something to be desired.

Still, she laughed again, rolling her eyes a little bit, "There's more to marriage than keeping your neighbors up." She teased yet again, keeping the little space between them on the bed. The echoes of her conversations with her friends did remind her of this young man too.

Not an insignificant number of her friends had divorced once their children were of age. The thought had never really crossed her mind, but the insinuation from the young man certainly had pushed that way.

"I think my own hands are quite steady with what they want." She smiled, twirling her hand in front of her, letting the glimmer of sunlight through the magnificent diamond sparkle.

There was more to the woman that sat next to him than met the eye. Though she wasn't wholly appreciative of Jim making such accusations towards the man she'd chosen to make a life with, she nonetheless did not make a fuss about it. Perhaps she was aware that Jim wasn't that far off with what he was insinuating and maybe, just maybe there was a hint of regret evident in her voice.

Jim_Ross
Jim_Ross
69 Followers
12