Beyond Pt. 01

Story Info
Nothing is 'REAL' until you experience it!
4.7k words
3.68
13.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

2020 was a year of lots of ups-n-downs... Covid-19 had swept the world economy like never before... Started in China... Corona had taken the New World by shock and surprise... The good news is that... The indigenous vaccination has just started... Even in our countries like India... There are rays of hope that... 2021 will be a year of quantum jump... In all its aspects and respects...

When the whole world was reeling under the trauma of Covid-19... To overcome all my feelings... I started writing stories... Some facts and some fictions... 25th October 2020 was a landmark day for me... As my first story 'PLUMPY PART I' got published in Literotica... Then no looking back... Till 31st December 2020... 17 OF MY STORIES GOT PUBLISHED... WITH 8 (47%) OF MY STORIES RATING 4 PLUS... AN AVERAGE OF 3.72 (74%) RATING... IN 35 DAYS OF AVERAGE PUBLICATION PER STORY... 113.1 THOUSAND READERS... 383 (3.4%) PATRONS MAKING MY STORIES AS FAVOURITES... 38 (0.34%) READERS GIVING THEIR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS... AND 24 (0.21%) FOLLOWERS...

Makingit a humble start... A long way to go... My thanks are due to all my ardent readers... Who made me feel special... Otherwise from a small city of Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India... I'm over-whelmed by your readership... comments... ratings... and followings... I assure you to keep my job as per your expectations... And even go 'BEYOND'... Have a great day... Enjoy reading the story...

BY THE WAY... 'BEYOND' IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT TO WRITE AN 'INCESTUAL' STORY... IT WAS LIKE A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION... YOU ARE HUMBLY REQUESTED AND POLITELY CAUTIONED ABOUT THE STORY CONTENT...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

THERE IS NOTHING CALLED 'REAL'... UNLESS AND UNTIL IT IS EXPERIENCED!

******

CHAPTER: 1 -- BEYOND THE FILLATIO!

IN THE NIGHT OF 25TH JANUARY 2000...

It was quarter past three... Early in the morning... Or late in the night... Either way it is one and the same thing... I woke up to the soothing caller-tone of my cell phone... I switched-on the phone and put it on speaker-mode... The hush-hush voices were as per the plan... DISHA had called me... And left the connection open... Letting me know... As to where she was... And what she was doing... More importantly... With WHOM? In the middle of the calm and quite night... The sounds and voices were crystal clear!

There was absolutely no conversation... But only rustling sounds... Heard the unmistakable sound of a belt being removed in a jiffy... Shortly followed by the sound of a zipper being pulled down hurriedly... And the rustling of clothes being removed in haste... It was clear that... My long cherished fantasy was about to come true... And it was even more exciting than I ever imagined... The 'PERSON' involved in the act! It was so incestuous! So sexually implicit!

My dick was pressing hard up against the inside of my pajama... As I heard my dear wife Disha's voice... She gave out a short sigh and said, "Oh...My... God! You are sooo BIG and THICK! I wonder since when you were nourishing this HUGE hard-on!"

"SINCE THE TIME I FIRST SAW YOU FULLY NAKED IN YOUR BEDROOM... WHEN YOU WERE JUST 18 YEARS OLD... PURSUING YOUR 12TH STANDARD... CHANGING YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM!"

"Haaaaaaw... You were a baby chaser... DADDY! SO PERVERSE!"

"Yes my darling... If the baby was as sweet... And as beautiful as you... I don't mind chasing when she was just 18! Or a bit BEYOND!"

"Naughty-Boy... You... My Dear PAPA... I just can't imagine... You'd such erotic thoughts... Garnished for me!" I heard Disha telling and then giggling.

"Aaahhhhhh Disha... What you're doing... Your tiny hands... On my long and strong shaft... Feels sooo gooood..." Mr. JAYANT DAS, father of Disha, incidentally my FATHER-IN-LAW of just 15 days, groaned with pleasure!

"Like it PAPA?" Murmured Disha.

I could hear the intensity of her PAPA's moans increased to an unprecedented level.

I felt really proud of my young and dynamic WIFE of 15 days... Who turned 21 just a month back. She had her FATHER's cock embedded in both her tiny hands and was jerking-off him for good. The 46 years old FATHER of Disha was groaning insane with pleasure!

I waited with patience for the sounds of pleasure from the mouth of my FIL... Cumming under the expert hands of my newly-wed cute little WIFE... But my FIL's sounds of ecstasy were temporarily subsided... Only to be intensified to an unprecedented level! I heard more rustling... Following by some dominating smooching noises... And more moaning sounds from the exciting mouth of my FIL!

******

CHAPTER: 2 -- BEYOND THE ORAL STIMULATION!

Now, I was pretty certain about the fact... As to what was happening now... Inside the bedroom of my FIL! The uninterrupted kissing noises... Were slowly but surely replaced by... Bolder and louder sucking and slurping noises... And I could feel my own unstoppable orgasm nearing as my FIL's moans again intensified to the next level!

It seemed from the sounds of eroticism that... Disha was almost ready... To take her FATHER's maiden load... In her eager and ever ready mouth... And I found the excitement was absolutely unbearable!

But again the sounds of pleasure were subsided... Without the expected climax... The anti-climax was equally unbearable... After painful waiting of half a minute... I heard a low yet strong command from the mouth of Disha... To her dearest FATHER... To lie down on the king-size bed on his back...

Then the tantalizing and titillating sounds of pleasure... Emerging out of the sensuous mouths of both Disha and Mr. Jayant... It sounded like both FATHER and DAUGHTER were... Perhaps in a pre-determined '69-Position'... To get themselves into a mind-boggling body-shattering ORGASM! The grunts and groans intensified... Over the next couple of minutes... Then I heard, "Wow! What a feel that is! YOU'RE DOING IT MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR MOTHER! DEV (I AM) IS A VERY LUCKY PERSON, INDEED!"

"Am I doing it as per your expectation PAPA?" Asked Disha in a seductive tone.

"You're doing it much better than I expected my darling... Only a bit slow and steady... Would be the right way..." Replied Mr. Jayant. Then there was a short pause before Disha cooed, "Is this okay PAPA?"

"Aaahhhhhh... My Sweetie Pie... You have magic in your pouty lips... Can you please bite my MUSHROOM HEAD with your SHARP TEETH?" Asked DADDY... Then the grunt, "Yesss... That's it... You're such a quick learner MY SLUT DAUGHTER!"

******

CHAPTER: 3 -- BEYOND THE 'COWBOY' POSITION!

Then I was in a deep dilemma! How could the FATHER-DAUGHTER duo talk so clearly and openly... If they were both pleasuring each-other... Then how come they were talking to one-another so openly and fluently?

"Aaahhhhhh..." Groaned Disha... Followed by "Ooohhhhhh..." Grunted Mr. Jayant. Then the constant and continuous panting of Disha clearly suggested the very fact that she had mounted her FATHER's rigid pole and was slowly riding up and down his now slippery and fully engorged shaft either like a 'COWGIRL' or a 'REVERSE COWGIRL' POSITION!

I was SHOCKED! Because, as per our pillow talk about six hours back... We mutually agreed to the fact that... She would initiate... TOUCHING... FEELING... PATTING... KISSING... FILLATIO... CUNNILING... BLOW-JOBS... SUCKING THE NUT-SACKS... That's it! No real PENETRATION! That would be real INCEST! She instantly agreed and also made it a justified point! But, now what probably was happening... Quite a few steps ahead of what we (I in particular) anticipated! But then who seduce whom? FATHER SEDUCED THE DAUGHTER or the vice-versa?

This was not at all what we had agreed upon... And I didn't know what to think about... Or how to feel about... In a situation like that I should have felt betrayed... But hearing the moans of pleasure... It betrayed my own feeling... As the excitement I felt... Was too overpowering... Overwhelming... And gave me an instant erection!

"HOW BIG IS YOUR PENIS, DADDY?" ASKED DISHA WITH A TINGE OF SHYNESS IN HER SULTRY VOICE.

"WELL THE LENGTH IS IN EXCESS OF 9 INCHES! AND THE GIRTH IS BIT MORE THAN 7.5 INCHES!" EXCLAIMED MY FIL, PROBABLY WITH A SMIRK IN HIS BEARD FACE!

(Circumference = 22/7 X 2. If RADIUS is 1", Then DIAMETER is 2", CIRCUMFERENCE is 6.3").

"WELL, IN THAT CASE... YOUR ENVIOUS COCK IS... AS THICK AS A 'RED BULL' CAN?" SAID AND ASKED DISHA WITH A VOICE FULL OF SHOCK.

"HUUUMMMMMM... HOW BIG IS MY SON-IN-LAW?" QUESTIONED MY FIL IN A SNOBBISH WAY.

"AAAHHHHHH... HE IS PROBABLY ALMOST OF THE SAME LENGTH AS YOURS'! BUT IN GIRTH... YOU'RE WAY THICKER THAN HIM!" REPLIED DISHA WITHOUT A HITCH IN HER TONE..

"SO? WHOSE 'COCK' YOU'RE ENJOYING MORE?" THERE WAS A TEASE IN MY FIL'S VOICE.

"DEFINITELY YOURS' DADDY! WITHOUT PREJUDICE! YOUR 'COCK' FILLED MY 'CUNT' TO THE BRIM! YOU BOTTOM-OUT INSIDE MY SATURATED CUNT LIKE NEVER BEFORE!" BLURRED OUT DISHA.

I could now hear the sloshing of my FIL's cock... Moving in and out of my dearest WIFE's extremely wet and warm cunt... I could also almost understand and anticipated the pace... At which my SLUT-WIFE was making it out with her macho FATHER... It was the sound of music... I was over-whelmed with... As the pace picked up the momentum... I could hear the slapping of my wife's beautiful bubble-butt on my FIL's strong and masculine thighs... As she started to bounce really hard... Up and down on his swollen and engorged cock... I could easily ensure that... My beautiful and sexy WIFE was trying her level best to... Engulf every single centimetre of her FATHER's mammoth manhood... Well inside her recently married and wanting pussy... This carnal act went on for several minutes... Until I heard the very familiar... Yet the faint sound of Disha reaching a body shattering orgasm!

******

CHAPTER: 4 -- BEYOND THE 'MISSIONARY POSITION' TO 'DOGGIE POSITION'!

Everything was stand still for quite some time... I was wondering as to what was going on inside my FIL's master bedroom... And inside his manipulated brain... I was sporting a ragging hard-on... Listing to all the exciting talks and carnal action meaningless whimpers... Needed some relief... Went into the restroom... Did a quick hand-job... And retreat back to my room very soon after the relief... To hear more action-packed words... And for that I did not have to wait long...

The sounds of heavy breathing had stopped long back... Followed by more movement on the bed... By the two horny creatures... And the soft dictum from my FIL to his newly married daughter... Suggesting her to lie on her back flat... Had left nothing for imagination... Quickly the sounds of a wet and well used pussy being pounded by a massive rock hard cock resumed... In a slow but steady manner... Only to gain up the required speed subsequently... Completed with the sound of Mr. Jayant's big hairy balls... Slapping against my delicate wife's opulent butt-cheeks...

I couldn't believe the pace... My FIL was fucking Disha really silly... Her loud moans became more and more audible... And she literally began to beg her FATHER... To fuck her much harder and deeper... The level at which she was screaming... I wondered as to whether I really require the phone connectivity or not... Because the noises of the desperate actions were much more audible from the master bedroom... Even though the distance was about ten feet... What worried me more was that... How much of the colony people would hear my loving WIFE's shrieks and sounds... Envying my stamina... Which otherwise was only my FIL's vigour and vitality!

Then I heard her father's commands, "ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES!" She immediately complied with, "AS YOU LIKE IT PAPA!" Then I heard a prolong moan escaping out of her sexy mouth, "AAAHHHHHH..." Before that sound evaporated... I then heard something... I had never heard from Disha in our love making in the past 15 days of marriage... I's not sure... If she was doing it for HER ENJOYMENT... OR MY ENJOYMENT... OR BOTH OUR ENJOYMENT... OR HER FATHER'S ENJOYMENT... OR ALL OUR ENJOYMENT... Because she had truly lost control over her body and mind... As she began to scream at a pitch I had never heard before... "YEEEEESSS... PAPA... PLEEEEEESE DRILL ME... PUSH IT INTO ME FASTER... HARDER... DEEPER... AAAHHHHHH... IT IS SOOO GOOOD TO FEEEL YOUR MASSIVE SHAFT... IN MY TINY TWAT... I WISH... I COULD HAVE MARRIED YOU... I AM SOOO JEALOUS OF MUMMY... SHE IS SUCH A LUCKY PERSON..."

"DON'T YOU WORRY MY LITTLE PRINCESS..." EXCLAIMED MY FIL IN A HOARSE TONE, "YOU CAN HAVE ME ANYTIME... ANY WHERE... ANY NUMBER OF TIMES... YOU LIKE... WITH BEING MARRIED TO ME... MY LONG AND STRONG SHAFT IS... NOW YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY... TELL IT CLEARLY TO DEV... WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT... JUST TELL HIM THAT... THIS LITTLE PUSSY OF YOUR'S IS MINE... FROM NOW ON WARDS... I WILL USE IT... ABUSE IT... MISUSE IT... AS PER MY WHIMS AND MOODS!"

With that sort of a dictum... He started to bang my delicate WIFE... Like a delicious piece of meat... She was huffing and puffing under his savage attack... And then without any prior announcement she yelled, "OOOHHHHHH PAAAPPPAAAAAA... I'M CUMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG..." With that loud and extended moan... She fall on the bed with a thud... Then there was a dead silence...

I could only imagine and visualise... My dearest WIFE's hips arched up... To meet her loving FATHER's pubic zone... As HE might be grabbing his ONLY DAUGHTER's fleshy buttocks... To pull her in closer and deeper... Her body too might have convulsed... In an earth shattering orgasm... The sounds of sex didn't stop as my FIL'S loud moans "AAAHHHHHH"... Made it clear that... He couldn't take much more... I heard Disha's words of encouragement... And understood for the first time... Her full intent... To milk her loving FATHER's cock dry...With her tight and wet pussy...

"That's it... MY TARZEN PAPA... Give it to me... All of it to me..." Disha said as she continued to pull her FATHER in with both hands... Then I heard Mr. Jayant cry out with a loud extended sound of ecstasy... "AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH"... And I knew that my wife's pussy was in the process of being filled with another man's cum... AND THAT 'ANOTHER' MAN WAS NONE OTHER THAN MY OWN FIL AND HER DEAREST FATHER!

PAPA kept driving his hips forward into HIS DEAREST DAUGHTER... As she arched her back to meet HER FATHER'S downward thrusts... AS THEY CHANGED THEIR POSITIONS ONCE AGAIN YET... She was making it sure that... She has to get every drop of HIS MANLY VIRILE CUM... From his Tennis-Ball-Size Nut-Sack... As his extended orgasm continued.

Disha then cried out, "Oohhhh... Ooohhhhhh... I'm Cumming again... Fuck me... Fuck me... I want all of YOUR POTENT CUM INSIDE MY UNPROTECTED MARRIED WOMB... Ooohhhhhh God... Yes... Yeesss... Yeeessssss... Aaahhhhhh... Ooohhhhhh..."

"AND IF YOU BECOME PREGNANT WITH MY FATHERLY CUM?" MY FIL PUT A BANTER.

"WHO CARES? I WOULD LOVE TO BEAR YOUR BABY IN MY BELLY!!!"

"WHAT IF DEV FINDS IT OUT?"

"SO WHAT? I KNOW HOW TO SHUT HIS MOUTH UP!!!"

"HOW???"

"THAT'S MY TRADE SECRET!!!" EXCLAIMED DISHA WITH A SMIRK ON HER SWEATY FACE.

I WAS RELIEVED! BECAUSE I WAS WONDERING WHETHER... IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT... DISHA WOULD DIVULGE OUR SECERT PILLOW TALKS... WITH HER NEW FOUND 'LOVER'... HER OWN FATHER!

With each of HER FATHER's massive strokes... He thrust it down into HIS DAUGHTER's delicate body... With mighty force... That drove the air from her lungs... And magnified the sound of her cries of pure pleasure... Disha and Mr. Jayant then collapsed onto the well cushioned bed... Holding each other... In their arms... Like long lost lovers... While still breathing heavily... From all the hard jobs just accomplished... As per their actions... And our plans... The sounds and the imagery in my mind were too much to handle... I barely freed my dick from my pajama... When another torrent of cum... Exploded across the room in one huge stream... I collapsed on the bed breathing heavily and unevenly...

I looked at the clock... It was shortly past 5.00 AM! I could not believe that Disha and her FATHER were indulged in a marathon act for more than TWO HOURS! AN ALL NEW RECORD CREATED TO BE BROKEN!

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- BEYOND THE PAYBACK!

As I was planning to drift off to sleep... With my cell phone still on... For capturing some more action... I heard the bedroom door opened... I quickly moved over to the bed... Lied flat on my back... Expecting Disha to enter our bedroom... With tired feet... Anticipating dishelved hair... Disappearing make-ups...

And then the door of our bedroom opened... I closed my eyes... Lying there still... Assuming as to what would be her first move... She came near... I could hear her foot-steps... Then she eased herself on to the cushion... Her hand moved on to my erect shaft... Caught hold of its length and thickness... She moaned... I groaned... Through the half opened eyelids I tried to look on to her messed-up hair and wiped-off make-up... No wonder to expect that... As she had a real active and erotic night of endless pleasure... The room being dark... I could hardly see her sweaty face oozing out raw eroticism... Before any ado I could feel... Her eager lips engulfing my elongated shaft deep down her wet and warm mouth... I was in heaven... A long moan escaped out of my mouth... "AAAHHHHHH!!!"

12