Beyond Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all love I encircled my strong hands over her slender and delicate body... To my surprise... I found her body to be pleasantly plump... I was shocked... About to scream... But then I found her hand over my mouth... As she removed her face from my shaft... Over to my face... Stooped over and whispered near my ear... "SSSHHHHHH... NO NEED TO SCREAM... IF YOUR WIFE CAN SPEND THE WHOLE NIGHT WITH 'MY HUSBAND'... THEN YOU HAVE FULL RIGHT TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME... WITH 'HIS SLUT WIFE'!!!" Saying so my voluptuous MIL Mrs. JYOTI moved over to my torso... And rode me like a 'COWGIRL'!

The very next moment I could feel her fingers... Encircling my shaft and... Guided it into her waiting hole... Then she impaled on to it with one smooth downward push... Taking it completely inside her hairy pussy! Aaahhhhhh... What a feeling that was! I had a long cherished dream to fuck my chubby MIL the first time I saw her during our engagement! Since then... Whenever I fucked my loving wife Disha... I was dreaming about fucking HER MOTHER Jyoti! And now my dream had become a reality as my MIL was riding me like a 'COWGIRL'! Sending a series of shivers into my young and pent-up body!

I switched on the bed-side lamp... Saw my MIL's plumpy body... For the first time... Her face was sweaty... Eyes were closed... Hair dishelved... The big 36" 'D' boobs were swinging obscenely... The golden 'MANGALASUTRA' on her neck was swinging to a fine rhythm with each and every measured movement of her well experience body! The 'MANGALASUTRA' IS THE EPITOME OF 'MARITAL VOWS & CHESTITY' FOR THE INDIAN HINDUS! I was enjoying viewing as to how that 'SACRED GOLD NECKLACE WITH BLACK BEADS' was swinging over her fleshy boobs... Sending a series of ripples in my arousing body!

After riding me in that position for about five minutes... Jyoti -- My MIL changed her position... By making a 'U-Turn'... Without losing even an inch of my 9 incher out of her hot cave! Now she was in a 'REVERSE COWGIRL POSITION'! What a view that was! Her opulent buttocks -- 40" plus were swaying to a seductive rhythm... With every Up-N-Down movement she was making! I was flabbergasted... With her oscillating buttocks... To be very honest... From day one... I had developed an obsession with MIL's opulent posterior... "Ooohhhhhh... MOMMA..." I groaned.

"SHUT UP... CALL ME 'JYOTI'... WHEN IN BEDROOM... 'MOMMA' WHEN IN SOCIAL GATHERING..." JYOTI MY MIL REPREMENDED ME!

"OOOHHHHHH... JYOTI... I LOVE YOU... I LOVE YOUR HOT BODY... YOUR WET AND WARM CUNT IS ENGULFING MY ROCK-HARD LIKE A VICE! YOUR HUGE SWINGING BOOBS... AND HEAVY SHAKING BUTTOCKS... ARE JUST TOO MUCH... TO RESIST THE TEMPTATION... TO BE MANIPULATED... TO BE SQUEEZED... TO BE USED AND ABUSED..." I SAID WITH AN EXCITING VOICE!

"WHAT IS YOUR DREAM...? MY LOVE... TO ABUSE MY PLUMPY BODY?" JYOTI'S VOICE HAD AN UNDER-CURRENT OF APPREHENSION...

"WELL... I HAVE A LONG CHERISHED DREAM... ABOUT YOU... AND YOUR..." I STOPPED MOMENTARILLY...

"AND MY?" JYOTI INTEROGATED.

"ENVIOUS BUTTOCKS!" I BLURRED OUT.

"YOU NAUGHTY BOY..." SHE SAID GIGGLING.

"YES MOMMA... I MEAN 'JYOTI'... I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOUR JUICY BUTTOCKS... HEAD-OVER-HEEL..." I CONFESSED HONESTLY.

"YOUR STATEMENT IS MAKING ME SCARY..." THERE WAS AN APPREHENSION IN HER VOICE.

"WELL... TO BE HONEST WITH YOU... I WOULD LOVE TO WORSHIP YOUR BUTTOCKS... I YOU DON'T MIND... AND ALLOW ME TO... SHOW MY FEELINGS..." I SAID WITH LOVE AND REQUEST.

"OOOHHHHHH... MY DARLING... YOU SPEAK IN SUCH A WAY... I JUST CAN'T SAY 'NO' TO YOUR PERSISTANT REQUESTS..." JYOTI BOWED DOWN TO MY INSISTENCE... AND SLOWLY MOVED UP AND AWAY FROM MY BODY AND TOOK A POSITION ON ALL FOUR... WITH HER HANDS AND KNEES... AND FACE BURRIED DEEP INTO THE PILLOW...

HER WORDS WERE MUSIC TO MY EARS... AND HER FLESHY BUTTOCKS WERE A BEHOLDER'S DELIGHT... I GOT UP AND PULLED OPEN THE BED SIDE DRAWYER... TOOK OUT THE TUBE OF KY-JELLY... SQUEEZING A LIBERAL QUANTITY OF JELLY INTO MY HAND... AND PRIED OPEN HER MASSIVE ASSCHEEKS... THE WRINKLED ROSEBUD WAS PEEKING THROUGH THE DARK AND HAIRY REGION... JUST ABOVE THE SILKY SMOOTH PERINIUM... I APPLIED A GOOD QUANTITY OF KY-JELLY IN AND AROUND HER BUTT-HOLE... THEN SLOWLY I INCERTED ONE FINER INSIDE HER AWEFULLY TIGHT ASSHOLE...

"I HAVE NEVER DONE IT THERE... THOUGH YOUR FIL HAD ALWAYS INSISTED... TO FUCK MY ARSE...I NEVER ALLOWED HIM EVEN TO TOUCH IT... I SOMEHOW FELT THIS ACT TO BE FILTHY AND DEGRADING... NO ONE EVER TOUCHED ME THERE... FORGET ABOUT PUTTING IN A PROBING FINGER... NOT EVEN YOUR FIL... " SAID JYOTI WITH SOME TYPICAL FEELING IN HER HUSKY VOICE.

"THEN WHY ME?" I PONDERED.

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW... PROBABLY BECAUSE... YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME... AND I INCULCATE A SPECIAL FEELING FOR YOU... A KEPT YOU IN A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART!" SAID JYOTI WITH A SUBLIME SENSUALITY.

WHILE THRUSTING-IN ANOTHER FINGER INSIDE HER STARFISH BROWN RECTAL OPENING... I STOOPED DOWN AND SHOWERED COUNTLESS KISSES ON HER FAIR AND SMOOTH BUTT-CHEEKS... HER BODY SHIVERED... AND I COULD SEE GOOSEBUMPS... ALL OVER HER HEFTY BUTTOCKS... I LICKED HER CURVECIOUS POSTERIOR WITH THE FLATNESS OF MY TONGUE... SENDING SHIVERS THROUGH HER PLESENTLY PLUMP BODY... AS THE TIP OF MY TONGUE REACHED HER BUTT-CRACK... AND SLOWLY MOVED UP-WARD... JYOTI'S BODY WRITHED UNDER MY ATTACK... I TEASED HER TINY ROSEBUD BY FLICKERING THE OUTER-RIM... WITH THE TIP OF MY TONGUE... THEN SLOWLY I EXERTED PRESSURE... IN A WAY TO PUSH-IN THE TIP OF MY TONGUE INSIDE HER VIRGIN BACKDOOR...

"OOOHHHHHH... DEVVV... WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG... IT'S SO BAD... INSANE... UUUHHHHHH... DON'T DO THAT TO MEEE... YOUR MOMMA... CAN'T HANDLE IT ANY MORE..." JYOTI COOED WHILE HUFFING AND PUFFING LIKE A STEAM ENGINE...

I GOT UP AND ALIGNED MY 9" ALONG THE SLOGGY PUSSY OF MY MIL... WITH ONE SMOOTH INWARD THRUST I DROVE ALL THE WAY INSIDE HER SLIMY PUSSY... AS MY HAIRY BALLS HIT HER FLESHY BUTTOCKS... SHE REALISED THAT I HAD BOTTOM-OUT INSIDE HER MARRIED PUSSY... SHE SIGHED... AS I STARTED POUNDING HER PUSSY FOR A GOOD MINUTE OR TWO... AS I PICKED UP THE MOMENTUM... SHE GRUNTED, "OOOHHHHHH... DEV... I'M CUMMIIIGGGG..." SAYING SO SHE PUSHED BACK HER MASSIVE POSTERIOR ON TO MY MAGNEFICENT SHAFT AND SQUEEZED HER CUNTAL MUSCLES IN A WAY TO CLUTCH MY COCK LIKE VICE... AND THEN SHE CUM... VIRTUALLY LIKE GALLONS... SQUIRING ALL OVER MY ROCK-SOLID SHAFT... AND DRIPPING DOWN ON TO THE SMOOTH AND LIGHT SATIN BED-SPREAD... CHANGING ITS SHADE A FEW TIME DARKER...

I STOOD QUITE... BEHIND HER... STILL BURRIED INSIDE HER SATURATED FUCK-HOLE... GIVING HER TIME TO RECUPARATE... AS HER BREATHING BECAME A BIT NORMAL... I REMOVED MY WET AND WELL GREASED 9 INCHER FROM HER TWAT-HOLE... AND PLACED IT AT THE TINY VIRGIN HOLE OF HER ARSE... SHE TURNED HER FACE AND LOOKED AT ME... LIKE A DEER UNDER A FLASH-LIGHT... HER EYES WERE FULL OF APPREHENSION... AND A BIT SCARY TOO... I MOUTHED, 'I LOVE YOU'... SHE RECIPROCATED WITH A TIRED SMILE... AS THE TIP OF MY SHAFT TOUCHED HER OUT RIM... SHE TURNED AWAY HER FACE TO HIDE HER FEELINGS...

I EXERTED A BIT OF PRESSURE... PUSHING OPEN HER AWEFULLY TIGHT BUTT-HOLE... SHE GROANED... "OOOHHHHHH... MY GAWDDD... EASY BABY..." I EXERTED A BIT MORE PRESSURE... PRESSING-IN HER RECTAL MUSCLES... THE WRINKLED BROWN-HOLE MUSCLES... CAVED-IN... CREATING A TIGHT YET WARM PASSAGE FOR MY ALIEN INTRUDER TO EMBEDDED IN FOR THE FIRST TIME... AS THE HUGE PINK MUSHROOM HEAD POPPED-IN... JYOTIGRUNTED... "UUUMMMMMM... MAAMMMAAAA... IT IS HURTING.... STOP... IT IS PAINING... PLEEEEEESEEEEEE... GO SLOW..."

HER WORDS OF AGONY WERE IGNITING A DEVILISH PLEASURE IN MY YOUTHFUL BODY... BLIND WITH RAW LUST... I KEPT ON PUSHING MY LONG AND STRONG SHAFT INSIDE HER VIRGIN RECTUM... INCH BY INCH... AS THE STEEL-SOLID SHAFT WAS DISAPPEARING INTO ME WELL-GREASED BACKDOOR... JHOTI RESIGNED TO HER FATE... AND SHUT HER MOUTHBY BITING HER LIPS... NOT TO DISTRACT MY ATTENTION AND CONCENTRATION... WITH FULL DETERMINATION I KEPT ON PUSHING MY COCK INSIDE HER ANAL-HOLE... UNTIL FINALLY I WAS BOTTOM-OUT INSIDE HER CONQUERED ARSE-HOLE!

THERE WAS A LONG SHRIEK ESCAPED FROM HER MOUTH... "AAAHHHHHH..."

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- BEYOND THE INCESTUAL RENDEZVOUS!

But the voice was coming from a distance... In shock... Both I and Jyoti turned our faces towards the bedroom door... To our dismay we say... Divya was standing right at the half-opened doorway... Fully naked... Slightly bent forward... And her body was shaking violently... And her eyes were having a dreamy look... As our look got more intense we saw... Part of HER FATHER Mr. Jayant's heaving body behind her... From the angle and position it appeared that... HE WAS ALSOBUTT-FUCKINGHIS DEARDAUGHTER... AS I WAS DOING EXACTLY THE SAME TO HIS LOVINGWIFE!

Slowly his face came into view... Our eyes got locked... AS WE WERE POUNDING EACH OTHER's WIVES... THAT TO ANALLY! Both Divya and Jyoti were moaning and grunting like bitches in heat... Within no time the specious bedroom was filled with aroma and noises of raw sex... Echoing our own voices and bodies over sweating bodies... The sound of sensual thumping was like music to lust filled minds... We kept on fucking each other's wife like there is no tomorrow... The scene became more and more erotic... As we kept on our thumping each other's wife's like bulls... When the realisation crept in... As the WIVES WERE REAL MOTHER AND DAUGHTER... And the FUCKERS WERE REAL FIL AND SIL... It became more and more sensual... And the fucking became more rampant... Then it was like... A who the hell cares about it... At that moment of time... It was all about an act... An act of LOVE? SEX? Or both? The sheer rawness and brutal attacks were all that counted...

We fucked each other's wives like real whores... Calling them by all sort of names... From BITCHES to SLUTS... CUM-DUMPS to MARRIED-WHORES... As we approached our climaxes... MY FIL declared... Let us all time it in synchronization... Thus when we came... All the four of us climaxed together... Dumping another load of potent cum into each other's wife's anal hole... What a feeling that was... Finally when all the four of us collapsed on to the bed... Even the king-size bed... Appeared to be smaller... To accommodate our satiated bodies... And unsaturated desires...

Aaahhhhhh... What a way to start a new relation... But the million dollar questions were:

1. WHY IT STARTED AT ALL?

2. WHERE IT WILL END UP?

The first question will be answered in 'BEYOND PART II'... And the second question in 'BEYOND PART III'... Till then have a great time... WISHING YOU ALL A BELATED 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'... Let 2021 be a year of achievement and fulfilment of all your dreams... SWEET DREAMS...

End Of 'BEYOND PART I'...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

12