Beyond Sissy's Spa Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," she said. "Take off everything else."

Knowing better than to question anything, having been down that road before, I complied. As I placed the rest of my clothes on a small table and turned to face Tess, I saw her holding a red bra.

"This doesn't exactly match your slutty, little panties, but it's all I have," Tess said. "Put it on. And don't even tell me you don't know how. I'd bet a week's pay that you've had more than a little experience with bras."

The truth was that I had indeed worn bras before, on occasion, but I didn't admit it. I simply took the bra from Tess, hooked it in front of me, spun it around, put my arms through the straps and adjusted it as best as I could. The cups of the bra were very small, but of course I had nothing with which to fill them. Tess watched every move I made.

"It looks a little small," she said. "Is it comfortable?"

"Uh, not really," I responded.

Tess told me that she was sorry, but it was all she had and that it would have to do. After all, she said, it would serve the purpose.

"What exactly is the purpose?" I asked.

At exactly that moment, another young woman opened the door and walked into the room. Caught completely off guard, I stood there in skimpy bikini panties and a bra that was too small, neither covering a whole lot. I felt like a complete idiot.

"Danni, this is Candi," Tess said. "She's our tanning expert. I'm going to leave you in her capable hands."

With that, Tess was out the door. Candi was brunette, hot and, like Tess, had a very nice rack. I said hello and asked what exactly was going to happen.

"Oh," Candi said, "Tess told me you are kind of clueless. My instructions are to make sure you receive a nice, dark tan, with very distinctive tan lines around your 'boobs' and your little 'boy pussy.' This should be fun. At least it won't be as painful for you as the wax - as long as I don't overcook you."

I groaned. Candi laughed.

"Before we start, though, there's one other thing," she said. "Clitty check."

Fuck me, I thought. After starting to argue, I thought better of it. I simply pulled my bikini panties down to my thighs and stood there. Unlike if I had been wearing a shirt, there was no need to adjust the bra I was wearing.

Candi told me not to move, an inch, and said she'd be right back. She returned shortly, with a cell phone in her hand. She immediately snapped three or four pictures as I stood there with my cock cage exposed.

"Tess and Betty weren't lying," Candi said. "You really are tiny.

"Ok, pull up your panties. Lie down right over here, on your back. I'm going to put on the lights, and then I'll be back in a few minutes. Get comfortable. It is vitally important that you lie completely still, in order for you to achieve the proper tan lines. If you fuck this up, well, we're both going to hear about it, believe me."

I did as I was told. I was getting good at that. Candi left, the lights came on and very quickly, I was extremely warm. I'd obviously never been in a tanning booth before, and I didn't much like it. Nonetheless, I laid still, knowing full well that, in the end, Katherine and Monica were running the show here.

After a while, Candi returned and told me to turn over, onto my stomach. The same scenario repeated, with Candi leaving me to tan. I was not at all comfortable lying on my front side. I never slept that way. And the God-damn cock cage didn't help the situation. Still, I did the best I could not to move and, finally, Candi returned yet again. She turned on a different set of lights.

"Looks pretty good. While the tan soaks in, let's take care of the other part of your appointment," she said.

"Other part?" I asked.

"Yeah, c'mon," she said, and opened the door. I got off the table and did as Candi instructed. We walked down a hallway and through a door, into a room that appeared something like a hair salon. To my utter shock, with me still clad only in my white, frilly bikini panties and the red bra, there were three female customers in chairs and three female operators working on their hair.

"Oh, goody, we haven't had a treat like this in a long time!" one of the customers squealed.

Petrified, I looked at Candi. She looked at me and smiled, and then leaned in to say something in my ear. Her tits brushed against my arm, causing my little cock to throb in its cage.

"What do you say, Danni?" Candi whispered. "Time for a clitty check?"

"Please no, Candi. Please," I said.

Candi just laughed. She told me to have a seat across the way from the other six women. I sat at what almost looked like a desk you would find in a high school or college classroom, and Candi sat beside me in more of an office-type chair. The three female customers never took their eyes off me as they continued getting their hair done. Their hairdressers didn't exactly ignore me, either.

"So, pink with sparkles, right?" Candi asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"Your nails, silly," she said. "That's what I was told. Now, put your feet up on this stool."

Now I was going to have my fucking toenails painted? For the love of God. I mean, honestly, I had had my toenails painted once before, as something of a dare by a couple of girls when I was in college, but that was way different. That was just a more-or-less innocent joke. This was turning into a joke of a totally different kind.

Nonetheless, Candi proceeded to trim and paint my toenails. I watched as she went about her job, and couldn't help but be mesmerized by how gorgeous her face was, and her tits. God, her tits. I almost forgot what she was doing to me.

When Candi finished, she told me to just sit still for a bit, long enough to make sure the nails dried thoroughly. I did. From across the room, I could hear the other women talking. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but they certainly seemed to be having a fine time of it, at my expense, I was certain. I figured they were aware of my cock cage, or maybe even had been told about it, for all I knew.

Candi returned, again took her seat next to me and told me that it was time for my hands.

"What?" I asked loudly, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. "Toenails are one thing, but I'm not about to have my fingernails painted. You're out of your mind."

Candi looked genuinely hurt.

"Danni," she said, "I'm only doing what I've been told. I thought you were good with all this. Let me go get Tess."

After a few minutes, Candi returned with Tess. Tess was not happy.

"Now look here, bitch," Tess began, loudly. "Monica warned me that you might resist some of your treatment. She also told me that if you don't comply, her aunt, Katherine, will be on the phone to Miss Evanston immediately. Now I don't know who the hell Miss Evanston is, but I do know that we don't have time for jerk-offs like you to come in here and waste our time.

"You are a pathetic little man with the tiniest fucking cock I have ever seen. Your gross little penis can't even fill out that miniscule cock cage in your slutty little panties. For the life of me, I can't figure out why Monica even gives you the time of day. I have to figure she just feels sorry for you because you probably haven't had any pussy for years, or maybe even forever. God, you're disgusting.

"So what's it going to be? Are you going to be a good little cunt for Candi, or do I tell Monica to call her aunt?"

Throughout Tess' oration, there was a series of gasps from across the room.

I didn't say a word. I simply placed both my hands on the desk, looked at Candi and nodded. Tess left, and slammed the door. Candi and I sat there in silence as she painted my fingernails. I didn't even watch, her work or her tits. I felt like a little boy who had been scolded by his mother in front of all her friends. Even with everything I had been through over the previous week, I'm not sure any of it humiliated me as much as Tess had.

Candi finished and told me to just sit still, to let my nails dry. She said she didn't want to have to do any touch-up. I sat there in my white, frilly bikini panties, with my cock caged beneath them, and a red fucking bra, for God's sake. Numerous women, who were all still in the room, had witnessed all of this. I hung my head and just waited for further instructions from Candi.

Finally, she came back and told me to follow her. We returned to the tanning room. She informed me that I needed a few more minutes on each side, to make sure the tan lines were just the way Monica wanted. Again, she told me to lie still. I complied.

Finally, Candi told me I was finished.

"Give me back the bra, and lose your panties," she said. "Take a look in the mirror."

Seeing myself naked, except for the cage over my baby dick, in the full-length mirror, I couldn't believe my eyes. My tan made it look as if I were still wearing a bikini. All my skin was an incredible shade of golden brown, except for what almost appeared to actually be tits up top and a pussy down below. Those areas, so remarkably white except for my little nipples, nearly jumped right out of the mirror at me.

"Turn around and look at your slutty, little ass," Candi said, holding out a hand-held mirror. I took the mirror and saw my white butt against my otherwise brown skin. Honestly, and I know this is crazy, but in that moment, I almost felt like my ass was as nice-looking as those of all the women whose butts I had lusted over in the past week.

"Candi, I'm really sorry I gave you a hard time," I said. "I just ..."

She interrupted me.

"It's okay, Danni," she said. "I kind of get it. Too bad I can't give you a 'hard' time. Maybe tonight.

"Go ahead and get dressed. Then see Betty up front."

Again, I did as I was told. When I reached Betty's desk, two of the female customers from the salon were standing there with their new hairdos, chatting and laughing. I tried to avoid looking at them, but I felt their eyes piercing me.

"Aren't you just the most fascinating combination of obstinate little beat-off boy and obedient fuck slut?" one of them said. "Whenever Monica and Katherine are finished with you, I'd love to take a turn. How are you at eating pussy?"

Even if I had wanted to, which I didn't, I couldn't have answered. Mortified, I turned my attention to Betty, who appeared to be quite entertained. Pleading silently to speed up the financial transaction, I stared into Betty's magnificent blue eyes and wondered how I had not noticed them before. I guess I had been too busy gawking at her tits.

"That will be $185," Betty said.

Handing her my visa card, I waited while she processed it. I signed, took my copy of the receipt, put it in my wallet with the receipt from the sex shop, and slinked toward the door.

"Danni," Betty called. "Looking forward to tonight."

Without a word, I left the "Tease and Please Spa" shell-shocked for the second time in less than a week. God, I hope this is the last time I ever see this place, I thought.

As I began to drive away, it dawned on me that I still had to buy the wine and beer that Katherine had instructed me to get. How in the hell was I going to do that with my fingernails glistening with pink, sparkly polish? I mean, my shoes covered my toenails, but my fingernails were another story. For the first time in my life, I found myself wishing there were drive-through liquor stores.

I thought about perhaps wearing gloves, but I didn't have any, and buying them would probably be even worse than going in to buy beer and wine. Once again, I felt completely fucked.

The other problem was that I had no idea how much wine to buy. Katherine had said a six-pack or two of beer. I would get two, just to be on the safe side. But the wine? I wasn't a wine-drinker. I didn't even know how much wine a person might drink at a party. And I didn't even know how many guests there were going to be.

I did a quick inventory in my mind of who all I figured might be there. Let's see, Katherine and Monica, of course. And, from work, Brenda and Miss Evanston. What about Amber and her friend, Alyssa? Might they be there? Well, they had seen my panties and my cock cage, so I figured it was possible.

Betty had told me that she would see me tonight, so I figured she was a sure thing. And that certainly meant that Tess and Candi might be there, as well. And, of course, Misty and her sister. What was her sister's name again? I couldn't even remember.

I counted 11 possible guests. Was I missing anyone? I didn't think so, but just to be on the safe side, let's say 12. Now, how many bottles of wine would it take to satisfy 12 women as they humiliated one man? I had no idea.

Not really much of a drinker, I didn't have a favorite liquor store or anything like that. Even if I had, I wouldn't have wanted to go there, what with my fucking fingernails painted. I stopped at one of the large, warehouse-type liquor stores on my route home and entered with my hands tucked in the pockets of my jeans.

After securing a shopping cart, I went to the beer section and grabbed two six-packs. That was the easy part. Moving on to the wine area, I sought assistance. Given that this party was for women, well, except for me anyway, I figured a woman's opinion would be more valuable than a man's. Fortunately, I spied a fairly attractive, middle-aged lady on her knees, stocking some shelves with bottles of wine.

"Hi," I said, getting her attention, still with my hands in my pockets. "I'm hoping you can help me. I don't really drink wine, so I'm really at a loss here. But I'm having kind of a wine party at my house, and there are about 12 women coming."

"Wow, you must be quite the ladies' man," the woman said, looking up at me. Her name tag said Jamie.

"No, no, nothing like that," I said. "Honestly, nothing like that. It's just ... well, I know I want an assortment of red and white wines, but I have no idea how much to get, or what to get, exactly. I really need some assistance."

Her interest seemingly piqued, Jamie stood up. She was by no means a knockout, but hell, I would have jumped into her bed in a heartbeat. Of course, given that it had been more than a decade since I'd gotten any pussy, that wasn't saying much.

"Well, what's the occasion?" Jamie asked. "Or more to the point, what are you all going to be doing at this party? Depending on what kind of party it is, that will give us a clue how much wine you might need."

Completely taken aback, I had no idea what to say. I mean, I couldn't exactly tell this woman that perhaps a dozen women were coming over to my apartment to humiliate me sexually and, most likely, fuck me up the ass with strap-on cocks as I tried desperately to placate my boss and save my job.

"Um, it's just sort of a gathering of people I work with," I finally managed. "I guess it's kind of a joke. I work with mostly women, and they thought it would be funny to have a girls' night at my apartment."

Jamie smiled, almost as if she didn't believe a word I said. But that had to just be my imagination, I figured. Telling me that each woman might average half a bottle of wine or so, she said I could probably get by with six bottles, but I might get eight if I wanted to be on the safe side.

"More women drink white than red," Jamie said. "So maybe five bottles of white and three red. How much do you want to spend?"

I told Jamie that I didn't want anything real expensive, but not cheap, either, maybe somewhere in the middle.

"Twenty dollars a bottle sound OK?" she asked. Doing the math in my head, I quickly determined that was considerably more than I wanted to spend, but I certainly didn't want to come off looking like a cheapskate. I knew damn well I wasn't going to get reimbursed for this, or for the lingerie, or for the sex toys.

"Sure," I said. "That should be fine. If you can just pick out eight bottles that you think would be good, I would really appreciate it."

Jamie began to do exactly that, in seemingly no time, as I stood by like an idiot with my hands still firmly buried in my pockets. As Jamie began to hand me bottles, I knew I was screwed. If only she would just put them in my basket, I thought, but how could I ask her to do that? Taking my hands out of my pockets as I accepted the first bottle from Jamie, my secret became evident immediately.

"Wow!" Jamie exclaimed. "I didn't expect that. I see you weren't kidding about not exactly being a ladies' man. But hey, your nails are beautiful. I wish mine looked that good."

Embarrassed yet again, I didn't have a clue what to say. I just took the remaining bottles from Jamie and placed them in the cart.

"Be sure to ask for a box up front," she said. "You don't want the bottles to break before you get them home. I hope you have a really great time tonight. Something tells me you will, or at least your guests will.

"By the way, you don't happen to have an extra invitation for this party, do you?"

I told Jamie that honestly, I wasn't in charge of the guest list, but if I were, I would happily invite her. I thanked her repeatedly for her help, told her to have a nice day and pushed the cart to the front of the store with my painted pink, sparkly fingernails.

The store was not busy, so there was just one check stand open. The clerk was a young man who didn't even look old enough to drink alcohol, let alone sell it. And, just my luck, this was a store where you had to place your items on the conveyor belt, rather than having the clerk retrieve them from your basket. I was fucked, and I knew it.

Trying to avoid detection, I quickly gave up when it became evident that preventing the young man from seeing my pink fingernails was impossible. He gave me the strangest look, as if I were some sort of freak from another planet. Just wait, I thought. Wait until you go years and years without pussy, you son of a bitch, and then see how manly you are.

Again, I pulled out my Visa card and paid for the beer and wine. The young man asked if I'd like a box for the wine bottles.

"Yes, thank you," I said. "I forgot to ask."

He placed the wine in the box, sat it back in my basket, and I took the six-packs of beer and put them in the cart. On my way out the door, I looked back over my shoulder to see the young man staring at me and reaching for his phone. No doubt, he had a story he wanted to tell someone, or maybe several people. Whatever.

Arriving home, I got the beer and wine inside and realized I had four hours before the "girls" were due to arrive. Grabbing a late lunch, and figuring I probably wouldn't even be eating dinner, I decided I would need another shower. After all, I was to be all "squeaky-clean and dolled up" for the party.

Then I realized that I hadn't cleaned the shower in my bathroom, the one I nearly always used. It wasn't that it was horribly in need of cleaning, but it had been a while. It certainly didn't look as good as the rest of the place. I had to admit, now that I was really examining it in broad daylight, my apartment looked damned good.

I really didn't think anyone would even go into the bathroom off the master bedroom, and even if they did, there would be no reason to open the shower door. The shower looked fine from the outside, just not spotless on the inside.

I mean, I had time to clean it, but doing so would undoubtedly ruin my nails. I knew my nails were going to be a focus of a lot of attention tonight, so there was really no decision to be made. I would just have to hope the less than spic-and-span shower in my master bathroom wouldn't come back to haunt me. Then I remembered that Katherine had told me to do all the cleaning yesterday. Suddenly, I understood why.

So, I just took a shower, again spending a fair bit of time playing with my balls and the fucking cock cage, praying that somehow, someway, I would be allowed a release tonight. Keeping my little dick clean and dry inside the cage had proven to be quite a challenge, but I did the best I could. I also again washed my "boy pussy" really well. I knew that was critically important, given the evening's expected festivities.