Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to Cheryl, and discreetly took her hand while she was talking with our family, my parents and uncle Irving. We kissed lightly in front of them. Mom said "I can't believe how happy you two are together. And I'm so happy for you both."

Dad, who'd been furious at me six months ago, was smiling broadly, something he only did when he had a couple of drinks in him. "Robbie, Cheryl, I'm happy for you. I was against this, but I can see you really love each other. I hope you'll always be this way."

Uncle Irving, a quiet man, piped in "I knew my little brother would come around. I'm just thrilled for you both." He held up his drink, and called out to the room. "Everyone, I'd like to make a toast. First congratulations to my niece Cheryl for finishing her degree to be a radiology technician. She worked hard for it, and we're all proud of her." We all drank at that. "And to Cheryl and Robbie. They are a beautiful, happy couple, and obviously deeply in love. May they have the best future they want together. I love you both very much. L'Chaim!" (Jewish toast, meaning To Life)

Cheryl and I looked at each other, smiling broadly, as our family and friends clinked glasses and we shared a long and tender kiss. It was the happiest I'd ever felt up to that point in my life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Two days later, that Tuesday, we got up disgustingly early, around 6AM, and dragged ourselves out of bed. We had a mug of much needed coffee, got dressed and put our bags in Cheryl's car and headed up to Stowe in Vermont, where we rented an insanely expensive cabin for four days. On the way we stopped for groceries, and arrived around 2 in the afternoon. The cabin was cozy, just a single large room with a combined living room/bedroom. There was a kitchenette in the corner, a bathroom near the bed, a fireplace right between the living and bed rooms. And that was it. Perfect for the two of us.

I was kind of nervous. I'd never been away on a vacation with a woman before, though I was living with Cheryl already. Still, this was yet another new experience for me.

The first thing was to get a fire going; it was damn cold in the cabin. There was plenty of cut wood in a pile outside, plus enough to get started inside. Of course, I never had built a fire before in a fireplace, but I had gone camping a number of times, so I had a pretty good idea how to start, and within 15 minutes I had a good size fire blazing while Cheryl stowed away the groceries. I got the luggage in and by then, with the early start and the long drive, we were both beat. We stripped down to our underwear (briefs for me, panties and a t shirt for Cheryl) and climbed into the bed, which was surprisingly very comfortable.

Just before we fell asleep, I said "Honey, mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure, baby, just make it quick. I can barely keep my eyes open."

"Are you happy? I mean, really, have you had any second thoughts, these past 6 months?"

"Baby, except for right this second, when I might kill you if we don't get some sleep, I've never been happier in my life. I love you with all my heart. Now, sleep."

We slept. I woke hours later to the delightful sensation of Cheryl's warm, wet mouth sucking on my cock. It's the best way to wake up, I promise. I groaned and stretched my body as my eyes adjusted to the now almost completely darkened room, just barely lit from the remaining embers in the fireplace, which glowed on one side of her face and body. "Good evening, my love" I said somewhat sleepily.

"Good evening to you, baby. I woke up and there was this delightful cock poking me in my side. I couldn't let it go to waste, so here I am. I've been going down on you for almost 10 minutes already. I'm so hot from blowing you! What do you want to do about it?" She stared right into my face, like she was burning right through me.

I let her go back to sucking me for another couple of minutes before I stopped her. "Why don't you slide off your panties and just hop on my cock? Doesn't it look hungry for your pussy?"

"MMMM it does. But it's so cold in here now! I think I'll have to wrap myself in the blanket if I get on top. Unless you want to get the fire going again."

"Go ahead and use the blanket. My dick is getting cold and it needs your warm pussy."

Cheryl giggled...I loved her light laugh... and I helped her get the blanket over her shoulders as she got into position to ride me. We got her white panties to one side and she mounted me, her pussy covering my cock as the blanket covered her body. Then she leaned way forward so her tits were caressing my chest and our lips glued together. She was so warm on top of me, our bodies sharing our warmth as she moved up and down my shaft, slow and steady. My hands were touching her body from her thighs to her shoulders and back down again. It was a hot, sensuous fuck, sweet and sexy. Cheryl's hips moved alone from her waist, so she was bouncing up and down, harder, faster as we kissed passionately. I grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands, squeezing hard, every so often giving her a very light slap on her flanks so she rode me faster still. We were both grunting into each others mouths as we both neared our climaxes. I was first, filling her snug pussy with my sticky cream which brought her off, her hips slamming down hard on my pubic bone.

We laid there for a few minutes just kissing and shuddering from the intensity of our lovemaking as well as the cold of the room. "Baby," Cheryl said with a shiver "I love you and all, and I know we're both hungry, but I am NOT getting out from under this blanket until you get that fire going again! Chop, chop, man's work and all."

She could be so cute sometimes, but I was too cold to be feeling it. Nevertheless, I hopped out of the bed, struggled to get my jeans on, and got to work rebuilding the fire. There were still enough embers burning to get it going fairly quickly. and 10 minutes later, there was a nice fire burning. I turned on the lights and right away was ready to take a log and beat myself over the head with it.

"Um, honey, could you come here a minute? Please?"

"I'm still cold, Robbie! Why, do you need me?"

"Oh, I think you'll want to see this."

Grumbling, Cheryl came over to where I was and noticed what I had: along some of the walls, there were heating vents. The cabin was heated! We just had to find the thermostat. The fireplace wasn't meant to heat the whole cabin.

"Robbie?"

"Yes, honey?"

"We're a couple of idiots, you know that?"

"Yes, honey. Morons"

We both broke out in huge gale's of laughter as we hunted for the thermostat we were too tired to think to look for earlier. We eventually found it near the kitchen, turned it on, and heard the wonderful sound of clicking as the pipes in the heating vents started to warm up.

After getting the humor out of our systems, we just heated up some soup and made a couple of sandwiches for dinner. We ate at the table and kept breaking up in laughter when we looked at each other. It was one of the best things about being with Cheryl; neither of us took ourselves seriously. We found it easy to laugh at ourselves when we did something that made us look silly or dopey.

"Honey, I really love you. Lots."

"I love you too, baby. Lots and lots. Lets put the dishes in the sink for the night and just cuddle up by the fire. But first, I need to go to the bathroom and get changed out of these jeans into something a little special I bought just"... a kiss on my nose..."for you."

"Sounds delicious, honey. Let me just get in there for a minute first?"

I got in there, did my business and washed, which also gave Cheryl time to get what she needed. When I got out of the bathroom, she was standing there with her hands behind her back. "Why don't you get more comfortable, baby, and wait for me by the fire? Turn off the lights too; the fire will be just fine."

I got into a fresh shirt and briefs, opened a bottle of red wine, and poured two glasses and just made myself comfortable in front of the now blazing fire. It was nice and toasty there and I thought about how incredibly lucky I was to be here with the woman of my dreams.

I just kept that thought in mind until I heard the bathroom door open, then close. When she got closer, I saw my love bathed in the orange light of the flickering fire. She wore a baby doll nightie and panty set in a flimsy black see-through material. "My god, honey. You look so delicious."

"Good. Because I'm going to expect you to devour me. Not yet though." She held out her hand and I took it, helping her to the carpet on the floor. I handed Cheryl her glass of wine and we clinked glasses. "Why don't you take off your shirt, baby? I love your bare chest."

"I love yours too, you know."

"Soon, baby. very soon. But not yet."

I tossed off the shirt and Cheryl leaned back against me. I could feel the flimsy material of her nightie sliding softly on my chest as we settled in. Cheryl was (and is) beautiful under normal circumstances, but with that fire glowing on her face, she was like a work of art. Orange and gold crackled across her features, shadows moved and disappeared and reappeared. I didn't want her to move an inch, fearing doing so would alter the incredible beauty of her features.

"Robbie?" she asked me after what had to be 15 minutes or more. "Don't you want to kiss me?"

"More than anything, my love."

"Good, I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong."

"Just the opposite, Cheryl. Everything is just perfect right now. I was afraid to ruin the moment."

Cheryl turned around so we were facing each other. I needn't have worried. Whatever the angle, she was stunning in the firelight. She's always stunning.

Her lips glistened with a trace of the dark red wine and I was so hungry for her. I leaned in and kissed her lips, slick and sweet from the wine coating them. Her response was just as full of hunger. We put our glasses down and embraced in a long, ardor filled kiss. I nudged her onto her back and we both were bathed in the warmth of the fire as we kept kissing and kissing and kissing some more. I started nibbling on her earlobe and the side of her neck and Cheryl let out these little mewling sounds as her nails gently scraped down by back. When she got to the base of my spine, she ran her nails around in circles, right over where a bunch of nerves gathered, sending waves of pleasure all through me. I bit softly on her shoulder and kissed her throat.

"Fuck, baby, my tits, kiss and lick my tits. My nipples are desperate for attention" Cheryl whispered.

"God, I love it when you talk dirty, honey. You make it sound like silk and filth at the same time" I told her as I lifted her nightie and went after her glorious globes. Cheryl arched her back, pushing her tits in my face.

"Yeah? It turns you on, you naughty man?"

"It does. Makes my dick so fucking hard for you. I can't wait to bury it inside your delicious pussy."

"You can talk pretty dirty yourself, baby. You think my pussy's so delicious, why don't you eat it for a while?"

I was eager to please her, and I kissed my way rapidly down Cheryls' body to that perfect triangle where her pelvis met her thighs. I rubbed my face all over her pussy, getting her hot juices all over me. When I was coated in her essence, and she was all but begging me, I dove between her thighs and ran my tongue all over her pussy, from her puckered anus all the way up to her throbbing clit, then down the other side to her ass and back again. I kept making that circuit as she thrust her hips at my face and she teased her own nipples. I pushed her legs high and wide as I used my tongue to probe her channel, flicking my tongue in and out as quickly as I could.

Cheryl grabbed my head and moaned "My clit, baby. Suck on my clit. I'm so fucking close now."

I went after her pearly nub, drawing it between my lips and applied suction, gently to start, and increasing with time. Cheryl was fucking my face hard. I grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her bottom off the carpet as I sucked harder and used the very tip of my tongue on her pulsing center. I was soon rewarded with her soft cries and a small flood of cream which I lapped up as best I could. Cheryl eased off and I let her ass fall gently back to the floor, kissing her heaving body as I got back to her lips. I kissed her with her own juices all over my lips. We both made soft sounds of contentment as we kept kissing each other.

"Where did you ever learn to go down on a woman like that" Cheryl muttered.

"Only one place, honey. From you. You've taught me everything I know about pleasing a woman, remember?"

"Well, it seems to me you must have had a natural talent. Maybe it's a family thing, baby."

We chuckled together, close to each other, and she felt my cock pressing into her hip. I kissed her neck and nuzzled at her ear. "Can you handle some more of me, honey?"

"I can always handle you. Nothing makes me happier." She slide her panties off and pulled me on top of her. "Make love to me, baby. Go slow. To start."

I angled my cock to the entrance to her pussy. Just as I was about to slide in, I softly told her "I love you, honey. More than anything in the world."

"And I love you too, baby, more than anything."

And so, with the fire still going strong and making her big eyes seem like they were burning for me, I entered her, slowly, drawing out the pleasure for both of us. Cheryl always felt amazing as her pussy became a sheath around my cock, a perfect fit for us both. And so slippery from her moist warmth. I moaned "I love you", over and over as our bodies thrusted together. I was just on top of her, taking most of my weight on my arms, and her soft tits were massaging my chest. I kissed and blew into her ear, and Cheryl shuddered beneath me.

"Oh god, baby, do that again!" she cried.

I did, again licking her ear very lightly and then blowing my warm breath very softly. She was shaking harder, going through climax after climax, which was bringing me to the brink. Her pussy kept spasming and squeezing me, causing me to pick up my pace. Soon we were fucking each other harder. I lifted my upper body on my hands and looked down at my cousin, my love, her face masked in her own pleasure. She was more beautiful that usual, which took some doing. "Cum with me, Robbie. I'm ready when you are. I love you, baby."

I arched my back, burying my cock in deep and moaned "I'm cumming, honey" as I emptied my balls as deep inside her as I could manage. She gasped as she had her own final orgasm and our juices mingled as I fell back down, again trying to keep my weight off her. Her hands were lightly stroking my back and ass and we kissed soft and sweet as we both came down. After my cock came out of her, we rolled to the side and I held her against my chest. Her fingers were teasing my soft hairs and mine were tickling up and down her spine.

We laid there like that for a long while as the fire died down back to embers. "I'm getting cold, baby" Cheryl said quietly. "You do know how to keep me warm, usually, but it's got to be zero degrees outside. Can we go lay down in bed, under the nice, warm blanket?"

"Of course. I'd do anything for you."

"Or to me" she teased.

"If requested. I aim to please."

"And you always hit the bullseye." She kissed me quickly before we bounced up and raced to the bed and getting under the covers fast as lightening. "Damn, I'm freezing!" Cheryl exclaimed. "Warm me up, baby. Hold me, all night long."

That's what I did. I held onto my love, all night long.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The rest of our little trip was just as great. We slept in, went for walks in the snowy woods, made love all day. We cooked, we talked and we cuddled. One afternoon we had sex outdoors. We made it a real quickie, to avoid getting frostbite on our genitals (it was a damn cold week).

The afternoon of our last full day, we were cuddled on the couch, each reading a trashy novel. When I'm not in school I have other interests and ways to relax.

"Mind if we talk, baby?"

"Sure, anytime." Uh-oh?

"I just want to know a little about what you're doing at school. What the people in your classes are like."

Phew. "I think they're like students at almost any college, just somewhat smarter overall. Contrary to what many people think, not all science majors are nerdy. A lot are, probably more than average. Some are into this role playing game called Dungeons and Dragons. I had a friend in high school who tried to get me into it. B-O-R-I-N-G. One afternoon of that and I was ready for a rubber room. I'd rather play softball or read or watch a movie. Or talk or make love to my girlfriend." I smiled at her, and she returned it. "Really, though except for being better educated, we're mostly like the rest of society. Mostly really good people with a smattering of assholes."

"Do you like what you're studying? I mean, are you passionate about it?"

"Absolutely. I love it. Next to you, it's what I love most in life. Well, my parents of course. I love them almost as much as I love you, honey. But the universe...studying the stars and galaxies and every astronomical body out there. It's like a history lesson. When you look at a star, you're seeing something that happened thousands to millions or even billions of years ago. By the time we see the light tonight from alpha centauri, the closest star system to our solar system, we're seeing what it looked like 4.37 years ago, meaning the light we see tonight took 4.37 years to reach us, the definition of a light year. It's actually a triple star system, three stars interacting with each other. We can look into parts of the sky and see what the universe looked like not long after the Big Bang. It's incredibly beautiful."

Cheryl was looking at me. I hadn't even realized it, I had been so absorbed with what I was saying. "Promise me something, baby?"

"Sure, if I can."

"Don't ever change what you're doing. When I watched you talking about it, you looked so enthralled. You really do love it; I can see it on your face. I can't imagine you giving it up. I think it would break your heart."

I kissed her very kissable lips. "It would, but if it came down to a choice between you and astronomy, I'd choose you in about a millisecond. It's no choice at all."

"But you know I'd never ask you to make such a choice. I couldn't do that to you."

"I know you wouldn't, and I love you for it. As long as you know you will always come first in my life, honey. Always."

Cheryl kissed me and snuggled up closer, if that was possible. "Robbie, listening to you talk about your work got me really hot. So, you wanna do it here on the couch, on the rug by the fire, or on the bed. Those are your choices. Pick one. Telling me you're not interested right now is NOT an option."

She had that sexy grin that always made my insides melt. Yeah, like I'd say no to sex with Cheryl. "Right here. I can't believe you even thought I might turn you down. Naughty girl."

"Bad boy. Now get me out of my clothes!"

I peeled off her yellow sweater and then her white bra before I even kissed her. I sat up and Cheryl straddled my hips, rubbing her hands across my chest under my sweatshirt. "I love your chest, baby. I love to rub it with my hands" she whispered in my ear.

"What a coincidence. I love rubbing my hands on your chest too!"

"You dirty, dirty boy! What else are you going to do with my chest?"

"I can tell you or I can show you."

"Oh, show, show! Show me what you want to do with these!" Cheryl giggled, holding her tits in her hands right in front of my face.

I pushed my face right into her cleavage and did the motorboat thing, where I rapidly shook my head back and forth as I flapped my lips loudly. Cheryl broke out in a huge laugh as she held my head in her hands. "Oh, how sexy! Your driving me wild, loverboy!"