Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were having so much fun being playful and naughty at the same time. But soon we settled down and we got down to what we wanted to do. I was kissing and nibbling her magnificent tits, paying special attention to her nipples as Cheryl grinded her crotch onto mine, both of us still wearing our jeans. Hers fit her like a second skin, perfectly tight around her full round ass and clinging to the outline of her pussy. We could feel the pressure of each other but it wasn't satisfactory. So Cheryl stood up, followed by me, and we both got out of our pants at a speed approaching the speed of light. She just had on a pair of satin green bikini panties and I had a pair of white boxer briefs. We grabbed each others elastic bands and, looking right at each others' eyes, counted "One...two...three!" and down came our underwear.

I grabbed her hungrily and kissed her as I laid back flat on the couch, After making out for a while I helped Cheryl turn around so we were in the 69 position. I loved having her pussy on my lips and her ass in my face, and her thighs around my cheeks. My hands filled themselves with her soft, curvy ass and her thighs parted enough for me to get my lips and tongue to her hot pussy.

I know the "in" thing today for a lot of people is shaving their genitals. Big in porn (Cheryl and I watch together sometimes) and from what I hear lots of people do it in their personal lives. I don't get it, personally. I like a woman to look like a woman, not a girl. And the guys... ugh. Cheryl kept her patch nicely trimmed, but was by no means shaved. It didn't bother me when I went down on her, not at all. I licked all around her tasty pussy, and as I did, her thighs flexed and her asshole clenched and relaxed just a couple of inches in front of me. At the same time I could feel her slick tongue washing my cock from the base all the way to the tip.

I used my thumbs to pull her pussy open so I could swirl the tip of my tongue all through her creamy cunt. Cheryl was moaning all over my dick, taking the head into her warm mouth as she moved her hand up and down the shaft, jerking and sucking at the same time, which caused me to moan into her pussy.

We were licking and sucking each other, filling the air with the sounds of lustful oral sex. She knew how to get my balls boiling and she also knew when to back off when my balls began to tighten. Cheryl took my dick out of her mouth with a plopping sound and said, breathlessly, "Fuck me now, baby. I'm so ready."

So was I. I slid out from under her and just got behind her. "I'm going to fuck you from behind" I said with a touch of desperation. "Hard. I need you so bad."

"Any way you want me, baby. Hurry, hurry" Cheryl groaned. "I need you too, lover."

I ran the head of my cock all over her soft, damp folds. Just the head. Cheryl pushed back towards me as I pushed forwards, and we joined together perfectly. We stayed like that, locked together. Being inside of her was always like being ensconced in warm, moist velvet. And she had such wonderful muscle control. Why would I ever want to experience another lover when I was with the most perfect lover imaginable?

I gripped her hips and moved slowly in and out. "Cheryl, honey" I gasped, "I never get tired of fucking you. I don't think I ever could."

"You'd better not, baby. Because I intend to make you mine forever."

Soon she was breathing raggedly and her pussy was spasming all around my cock. Every nerve ending from the head of my penis was tingling and I was breathing pretty rapidly myself.

"Cheryl, I'm gonna cum soon..."

"Hold on just a little while, baby, please. Just a little while more..."

I ran differential equations through my head, Hooke's Law, Bernoulli's Principle, anything to delay for Cheryl. It worked. Soon Cheryl whimpered "Robbie, now! I'm cumming! Cum with me, baby!"

I did, shot after shot spraying deep inside her, churning with her own slick juices. I felt like a lightening bolt burst inside me, draining me of every ounce of energy. Cheryl seemed completely spent as well. We turned to one side on the couch and spooned. I had her hair in my face, and she smelled so fine. I didn't know what to say. Except of course "I love you, my darling."

"I love you too. Darling. I like the sound of that. A lot. You know how to make me feel special. You always make me feel special. You always have, ever since I can remember. The way you always tried to be close to me. I knew you had a crush on me for a long time. I never thought we'd ever be at this point, not until you came to stay with me. And it's been just wonderful, Robbie. It's been a little weird for me, mostly because you're younger. The cousin thing hasn't bothered me. Now I'm way over the age difference. The only thing that matters is who you are. And you're perfect, my darling."

I was stunned. I tried to talk, but I choked up, betrayed by my emotions. Eventually I managed to eek out "Cheryl...my love...I know this isn't...oh shit, I don't know how to say it..."

"The best way is to just say it, baby."

"Turn and look at me, honey."

She squirmed around so our bodies were touching face to face. I know I've said it before, but I loved, and still love, staring into those big, stunning eyes. They always look soft and kind.

"Cheryl, my darling. You make me so happy, so fulfilled. Six months ago, I couldn't have done anything more than dream this. And as awesome as some of those dreams were, the reality is so much better. You're the love of my life. No one could be better for me. Darling, will you marry me?"

Cheryl was speechless. Her mouth moved but nothing came out. It was her turn to be stunned.

I went on. "I don't mean now. And I don't have a ring, obviously. It might be some time before I do. But I can't imagine wanting to ever be with anyone else."

She found her voice. "Robbie, my darling, I'm rarely at a loss for words. I didn't see that coming. I love you so much, more than I could have imagined. More than I could love anyone. So, yes, I would love to marry you."

I couldn't believe it. Five minutes before, I hadn't even thought about asking her. Well, I'd thought about it many times, but not at that particular moment. But it just felt like the time. And Cheryl said yes!

"Honey, my love" I said, tears filling my eyes, "I will never make you regret this. I will cherish you forever."

"I know, baby. Just one thing. I don't care if you never buy me a ring, It's really not important to me. But it's going to be a long engagement. You have to finish your bachelors degree first. We will continue to live together, to love each other, and we are engaged. But no wedding until you get that degree. It's non-negotiable."

I had no problem with that. As long as we were together. And I would get her a ring. I had money in the bank. And I planned to get work-study positions. I'd buy her a ring and start paying my share of the bills. I needed to.

"I can live with that. As long as I can call you my fiancé. And you can call me yours."

"Done. My love. My fiancé."

We kissed, cuddled together naked on the couch, for a long time. Afternoon became evening became night. We just laid there, content- no, enchanted - and deeply, eternally, in love. And that's how it's been for 41 years. Enchanted and eternally in love.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, your votes and comments are greatly appreciated.