Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Yes what?!"

"Yes Mistress."

I was stretched out and she first put my arms in handcuffs, the kind that don't need a key to open. Tight, but not hurting me. She'd never really hurt me. I hoped.

She then stood up just a foot from my face. "Thank you for doing this for me, my slutty little slave. Trust your Mistress. We'll have a great time."

She let the robe drop, and even though I knew what to expect, I couldn't have imagined how it would all look on her. Her tits were in a shelf style leather bralette so they rested on the support but her tits were otherwise fully exposed. Her nipples were hard like pebbles. More leather around her waist, a garter belt. Fishnet stockings were connected to the garter belt, but I could only see the top of them, because she also had on soft leather boots that came well over her knees. The boots had four inch spike heels. And the center of attention, of MY attention, was a black strap on dildo, 8 inches long, but thankfully not too thick. At least, I was hoping. I knew where it was going.

"Do you like what you see, slave? Does this get your dick hard for me?"

"Yes Mistress" I said in a trembling voice. And the truth was my dick was harder than steel. I might have been nervous, but I was incredibly turned on, almost as much as Cheryl was.

She reached again and fondled my throbbing cock. "MMMM You feel very aroused, slave. And you tried to tell me you didn't want to do this. I think you need to be punished. Lift your hips!" I did and she pulled my shorts all the way off in a quick motion. My cock stood up straight from my crotch.

I whimpered "Please don't punish me too harshly, Mistress. I won't lie to you, I promise."

"I'll punish you as harshly as I think necessary! Don't you forget who's in charge here! Now lift your legs all the way back, as far as you can, and hold them there!"

I did as I was ordered, so my ass was up and my cock was on my tummy. Cheryl knelt next to me on the bed and caressed my ass with her gloved hands. All over. It felt great, not like being punished at all. Suddenly she SPANKED! my ass with both hands. She couldn't get a lot of force behind her swat that way so she tried by holding my leg with one hand while the other came down much harder on my ass. SPANK! I moaned from the sting as her hand came down on the other cheek. SPANK! Fuck, I thought, it hurts, but it's a good hurt. The soft leather of her gloves took a touch of the sting out of her swats. The stinging sensation traveled through my lower body and up my chest. She spanked me three times on each cheek before she went back to gently rubbing my cheeks again, now the leather soothing my burning cheeks. "See, that wasn't so bad, was it."

"No, mistress. You were very fair."

She then reached for my cock and alternated squeezing and stroking and my cock was turning a deeper shade of purple as my blood filled the shaft. My balls also were big and full and easy for Cheryl to access on display between my spread thighs. She squirted some oil on me and her hands glided, one on my cock and another on my balls, making me a very sloppy mess. And it felt fantastic to be splayed like that while she worked on my dick. "You like this, baby? Does it feel good for you?"

"Very good, Mistress. I feel so slick and I'm throbbing. Do you like teasing me like this?"

"I love playing with you like this. My pussy is soaked. I think you should taste it."

"Yes, Mistress. I love tasting your pussy. More than anything."

She moved around, her body so sleek and sexy in that leather outfit. So dominating. She squatted down to my face and tugged the fake cock to the side to give me access to her pussy, which looked as slippery as my cock and balls did. Cheryl ground her cunt all over my face, rotating her hips and coating my face in creamy cunt juice. I licked as best I could without being able to use my hands, but I did a pretty good job; I must have, because Cheryl came on my tongue, a powerful orgasm followed by a couple of softer ones. She dismounted me and got back between my legs.

"That was very nice, my little slut slave. But now it's time for your Mistress to give you a very hard fucking. I'm going to make you cum better than you've ever shot off before."

My stomach was all butterflies as I anticipated being violated by my love. First she got more oil on her hand and slowly worked a single finger into my ass, painfully slowly. I let out a low moan as Cheryl's finger wormed its way into me all the way to her knuckle, then twisted it around. My cock bounced without being touched, flapping on my tummy and then leaping up. Next she worked in a second finger and I howled as she twisted two fingers in my not-so-tight ass. I felt like I was being filled. The pressure was uncomfortable and wonderful at the same time. In and out, she fucked me with her fingers. "Having fun, my nasty little slave? How is your tight little ass doing?"

"Ok" was all I could manage as I twisted around on my back.

"OK what?" Cheryl demanded.

"Ok Mistress."

"That's better. You don't want to get punished again."

At that moment, I thought a hard spanking would be a pleasure compared to what was coming my way. Although I had to admit, the prostate massage was doing amazing things to my body.

Cheryl grabbed the oil and slicked up the black dildo, making it shine in the light of the lamps. It looked more intimidating like that and a shiver ran through me. I had this last chance to back out, but I could see in her eyes how badly Cheryl wanted this. After the dildo was all oiled up, she massaged the rest of the oil into her nice round tits, making those milky white orbs glisten. She was the sexiest woman alive as far as I was concerned. The heat was radiating off her body.

"Here we go, my slave." I felt the plastic head at the ring of my anus and then a lot of pressure as it popped past that snug entrance, and I moaned louder than ever. "Keep those legs up and back, slave, or I'll punish you much worse!" Cheryl growled as a couple of inches of fake dick pushed into me. My legs trembled and my belly felt a rumble as my body involuntarily tried to push back. Cheryl worked that fake dick back and forth and that's what my head was doing, shaking back and forth. As she pushed the last few inches into my ass, Cheryl grabbed my still slippery dick in her oiled, gloved hand and slowly pumped my shaft in time to her fucking my ass. The dildo was now buried inside me, and I was making all sorts of noises, both pleasure and pain. Each stroke of that cock rubbed on my prostate and made my cock jump in her soft hand. Up and down her fingers went, and her other hand kept rubbing my testicles, sometimes just the sack and sometimes caressing each ball separately.

"You're getting fucked like a real slut slave now" she grunted. "Feel that cock pounding your virgin ass, my slave. Your Mistress loves you, and she loves fucking you. My cunt is so sloppy!" I couldn't respond. I was overwhelmed with the pleasure/pain of being fucked like this. And while there was pain, the pleasure was so much greater, especially as her hand slid up and down my dick. Her slow jerking picked up speed and Cheryl was pumping my cock hard and fast. I whimpered as she fucked and jerked me, both of us making obscene noises. And then, just as I was approaching the point of no return, she let go of my cock and held the dildo still in my ass. I cried out from frustration, desperate to shoot my balls dry. "Not yet, slave. Not yet."

I was actually beyond frustrated. As good as this felt, I wanted that cock out of my ass so I could relax my legs and lower body. Plus I really needed to get off. But there was little I could do. Cheryl had all the control. I was her slave.

After a few minutes if letting me simmer down, Cheryl started again, slowly at first, gradually building up speed and force. She squeezed more oil on my cock and again her leathery hand moved on my cock like grease. I had my eyes closed, enjoying this fucking/jerking and again she stopped when I got close.

"You don't get to cum unless you beg, slave. And you'd better beg the right way!"

I had to cum. And that mean I had to beg. "Please, my beautiful Mistress, please, milk the cream from my cock and balls. Please be a kind mistress and let me cum. I'll please you any way you wish if you'll just let me get off. Please, Mistress!"

"How can I say no when you beg so well. Just relax, my slut, and I'll have you cumming before you know it." And she started pumping me again. I looked at her this time, her body covered in sweat and oil, leather holding her tits and on her legs. She kept fucking my ass hard and steady as she pumped my dick in her hands. We were both grunting and moaning and I screamed "Fuck me, Mistress, I'm going to cum!" She aimed my cock at my chest, and my prostate released and my balls burst. I sprayed myself with hot cum, so hard it hit my cheek just under my eye, then more on my chest and tummy, more still leaking down the shaft. I felt like I shot six or seven spurts at least. I was gasping and my cock kept twitching long after I finished cumming.

Cheryl was breathing hard too. As she withdrew the cock from my ass, my withering erection jumped a couple of more times until finally it was completely out. My anus felt stretched out and I had a feeling I was going to walk funny for the next day or so. But honestly, it had been an amazing experience, not one I wanted to do regularly, but maybe on a special occasion.b.nb /;klmn

Cheryl leaned over and kissed me with sweet, loving tenderness. "Are you ok, my darling?" she said, looking at me with genuine concern.

"I'm fine, honey. I might need a wheelchair to get around for a few days, but I'm ok. How was that for you? Was it as exciting as you hoped?"

"Oh my god, I don't know how I'm going to wait for you to recover so you can fuck me. And since fair is fair, you can fuck my ass if you want. Right now, I'd do anything to please you, my perfect slave!" And she smothered me with kisses and her soft body. God, I loved her so much. My heart was bursting.

I reached behind her and gave her ass a light swat and a good squeeze, and she kissed me so lovingly. "Thank you for doing this for me, Robbie. I love and adore you." She nuzzled her face into my neck.

"You're welcome, my love. But let's save this for special occasions, ok? I enjoyed it, obviously. I mean, I've got my own cum on my face here. But it's not something I want to do on a regular basis."

"I understand. It should be special. Now, why don't you go get cleaned up a bit and when you come back, we'll see what we can do to get you ready to fuck me back? That's if you have something left in the tank."

"For you, my love, I'll find the reserves. With a little help, of course."

I got up from the bed and Cheryl gave my ass a light slap with a giggle. I jumped a little, being caught by surprise, and walked to the bathroom like I had been horseback riding. I peed and washed the areas that had been most abused by my fiancé. I looked in the mirror and thought to myself well, that was different. I also got over what most men concern themselves about in such a situation, understanding that just because you let your female lover take your ass, it doesn't mean you're gay, so I pushed away those slight self doubts. I knew my own sexuality. I never did care of others were gay or lesbian; it was their private concern. The only person I wanted to have sex with was Cheryl.

I went back in the bedroom, still walking with a wide gait. Cheryl, who had taken off the strapon, said "I'm sorry, baby, that looks uncomfortable. I'll take very good care of you. Anything you want me to do, it will be my pleasure. As long as somewhere along the way, you give me a very nice fucking."

I plopped on the bed next to her and right away attacked her neck and shoulders, and she broke out in sexual peals of laughter. "MMMM my big strong man is attacking me! You beast!" and she kissed me all over my face.

"You're delicious, you know" I told her.

"So you keep telling me. You monster, you. Sex monster that is. Look what I've created!"

I kissed all over Cheryl's neck and chest, covering her tits with big wet kisses. I held her cheek in my hand and told her "You know, honey, you don't 'owe' me for before. I love you and I'm glad to fulfill your fantasies if I can. I didn't do it so you'd do something for me."

"I know, baby" she said softly. "I just want to show my appreciation. Please let me."

"Well, if you insist..." I teased her. "You can do whatever you like if you think it will feel good. And I won't leave you hanging, I promise."

"Good. Because I'm on fire for you." We kissed deeply, warmly. "Take me any way you want to, baby' she moaned in my ear. Then she playfully bit my lobe and my shoulder, and I pushed her back as I removed her bralette. "Why are you doing that?" she asked.

"Because we don't need it. It's got to feel better for you to get it off. We can take your stockings and boots off too if you like."

"They're not bothering me. Well, maybe a little. But it just looks and feels so sexy."

"Honey, I like playing games with you and seeing you dress up, but you don't need anything extra to look and to be sexy to me. I lust after you however you're dressed. So be comfortable."

"If you insist..." We worked together to get the boots off, then came the garter belt and hose. "I admit, that does feel better. You're so sweet" as she kissed my chest and then licked my nipples. I was nice and hard again, and as we were locked in a kiss, Cheryl helped guide my cock to her pussy and I slid into her nice and easy. Her back arched off the bed as I filled her deliciously warm pussy.

"You know what? As much as I love playing hard and rough sometimes, as much as I love it when you dress up for me, this is still what I like best, when were just making love together. Being sensual with each other. Nothing fees better."l

"You're so sweet, you big dope. You make me feel loved and oh, so good, and you make me laugh and then feel all butterflies inside me. I love you, my darling. And I wasn't kidding, you make me feel absolutely wonderful. Like right now."

I went a little faster. "How's that feel?"

"Even better!"

We kept climbing the ladder together, and before too long we were reaching the top, over the top rung, and we came as only two people deeply in love can do. We snuggled and fell asleep, holding each other, warm and comfortable.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Saturday May 21, 1983

This was the day, the day we were getting married. I slept the night before at my friend Alvin's apartment, since I didn't want to see the bride before the wedding. It was a drunken evening, especially since we had graduated with our combined BS/Masters degrees that past Wednesday. It made for one hell of a party, but I was careful to just get drunk and not to get blind, stupid drunk. I don't think Cheryl would have appreciated a massively hungover fiancé showing up to marry her at 7. We had to be there at 5 for pictures.

I also had to keep my wits about me. More than a couple of women came on to me once they heard I was getting married the next day. Some women have a twisted sense of humor. I managed to say no thank you to each of them, though Alvin seemed to find one honey to crash with around 1AM. Honestly, I don't know how he did it; he was on the verge of passing out.

I woke him at 11, whether he liked it or not. He was one of my ushers for the wedding and we had to get a lot of coffee into him. And the next day he had to finish packing up his apartment and head home for a couple of months before he moved on to Cal Tech to pursue his Doctorate. I was staying at Princeton.

"Would you be broken hearted if I stayed home this afternoon?" Alvin asked from a place about 3 notches above death.

"Me? Nah. However, Cheryl will come over and drag you there, hungover or not. Then she'll kill you."

Alvin groaned and put his head down on the table. "You get one hour to get your ass together, then into the shower, brother. I'm going in now, to save time" I told him.

Personally, I was terrified. I don't really know why. There was no chance she would stand me up, and I wasn't going to do it to her either. We'd been living together for 4 years already. Yet here I was, scared shitless. It was just the official change in status, I knew. No big deal. Yet my stomach was flying around my body.

Alvin dragged himself into the shower next, and by 3:30, we were dressed and ready to go in our tuxes. I grabbed my suitcases (we were heading right for our honeymoon after the ceremony, a local hotel for the night and a plane in the morning to go on a cruise of the Greek Islands after the party) and we headed for the synagogue. We were a little early for the photography, but soon the rest of the wedding party was there. Cheryl stepped out of a limousine in her dress, and I fell in love all over again. She wore a simple white gown, without the veil or the train. It was satin and it fit her like a second skin. She smiled wanly at me and we shared the briefest of kisses. "Are you all right?" I asked her.

"Sure, if by all right you mean scared to death. How about you?"

"Oh I'm just scared half to death. So I got you beat. What is wrong with us?"

"Nothing. Everything. We're a couple of crazy people. Just tell me you love me and I'll be fine" she said."

"I love you beyond compare. I'm proud to marry you."

She smiled more warmly. "Me too, you big, wonderful, perfect dope."

And just like that, the nervousness was gone for both of us, fading away like smoke. We talked while the photographer was setting up. "You can't imagine how proud I was of you when you walked across that stage to get your degree, baby. Until today, it was the happiest day of my life."

"You and my parents. I made a few people happy that day."

"I hope you include yourself in that. You have so much to be proud of, Robbie."

I touched her cheek, lightly, to avoid streaking her makeup. "The thing I'm most proud of, honey, is you. Not thing, of course. You know what I mean. I'm so proud to become your husband."

"Don't you dare make me cry yet. Not until after the ceremony, or I'm calling the whole thing off" she said with a smile.

"Not a chance. You're not getting away from me that easily."

My parents came over with Cheryl's father, Max. Gerty didn't come; no great loss. But we were thrilled her father stepped up and came to see his daughter get married, even if it was to me. She hugged him close, then my parents, and we all had some small tears in our eyes.

My best man, my friend Sammy, whom I grew up with, and my friend Marty, were there, as well as Randall, who looked weird in a tux, as well as Pauline (her second time as Cheryl's Maid of Honor) and a few other friends. Pictures were taken, a brief cocktail and hors d'ouvres hour, and then it was time. I took my place at the chuppah, and soon Cheryl came down the aisle. I had seen her already that day, and still my breath was taken by how beautiful she was. We held hands as the rabbi did the ceremony, gave our vows to always love and care for each other, I broke the glass and we were married. That's how fast it happened in my mind. We kissed each other with a deep, loving kiss in front of all our family and friends, and they all cheered.

We ended up in a small room alone, smiling and giggling in relief, and then I kissed her just for us, alone, perfect. "Hi, Mrs. Greenstein."

"Hi, Mr. Greenstein. I've been a Miss or Ms. Greenstein before, but never a Mrs. I like it, a lot."

"Get used to it. It's going to be your name for a very, very long time to come. Better be a minimum of 50 years."

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. I'm yours forever."

The party was a blast, and it was over too fast. We were taken by limo to the hotel for the night (after we changed into casual clothes). We were alone for our first night as husband and wife.