Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl went into the bathroom while I turned down the lights to just a single soft light and folded down the bedcovers. She stepped out of the bathroom in a diaphanous white nightie, and she walked to me slowly, teasing me just with her stride. I was hard already as I stood up to meet her halfway. That's how our marriage began, as equals, and that's how it's always been since.

We stood in front of each other, not touching, just staring into each others eyes. "I love you, Cheryl. More than anything in the world. Now, this is your last chance to get out of this, before we consummate. So, any regrets?"

"Only one. That we didn't do this sooner. I was wrong to make us wait so long. We should have done this a long time ago. Now you'd better kiss me already, before I call up the bell boy. He was pretty cute, you know."

"You naughty girl. I might have to punish you. Starting tomorrow. Not tonight."

We melted into each other, embracing in a long and loving kiss. Cheryl reached down and gave my cock a gentle squeeze. "Mmmm someone is very glad to see me."

"He's always glad to see you, honey. Every minute of every day. Just like the rest of me. Before we get into be, would you like some champagne? The hotel sent it up gratis."

"I would love a glass, my love. But hurry it up. I want you very badly."

I opened the bottle, poured our glasses, and we clinked glasses. "To us, and to our amazing love and life together" I said.

"To us, forever." We drank, put the glasses down, and made love with a passion and tenderness I didn't think we could still find. We tossed off her nightie and she was astride me, just rocking her hips slowly, back and forth, and side to side. It was slow and delightful. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too. More than anything. More and more each day. I could do this every day, all day long."

"We'd starve to death. But I don't think I'd care."

We started grinding harder, our bodies grew more tense. My hands traveled all over her body, exploring her like it was my first time admiring her luscious curves and her overall beauty. I grunted "You're the most beautiful, the sexiest woman in the world as far as I'm concerned. The day will never come when you don't turn me on just by looking at you."

"You're so sweet" Cheryl gasped. "But I know how you feel...oh!, that's wonderful...because you're just as beautiful to me. My love."

"My darling."

A few more strokes and our fingers grasped together as we came, a warm rush of love and bliss overwhelming us. Cheryl fell on top of me, still joined together, and we kissed and held each other as she shuddered through a final orgasm of the night. "I love you Robbie. Forever."

"I love you too Cheryl. Forever."

Forever. It's such a beautiful word.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, I appreciate your votes and comments.