All Comments on 'Beyond the Borderline'

by CPBaudelaire

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Too long

After page 3 seen this dragging on so just stop and read bits here and there and I stick to my comment too long and dragged on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your stories

I'll give 4.9999999 for this story, It was perfect if there were a little watersports. But nothing cant be perfect in this wold, right?

uictoriam4uictoriam4about 7 years ago
Exquisite

It is a little long,but it is damn good.Very good build-up and story-line

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
So good!

Last few chaps drag a bit - but do enjoy this wonderful loving. Incestous relationship between mom and son! I liked the addition of Marcia and son -clever way to bring couple together! Hope there can be further interaction with these two incestous couples (would have been exciting to hear how Marcia and son came together).

I am anxious to read chap 2! Hope you continue writing and sharing your well written stories here! Many thanks!

ScinyScinyalmost 7 years ago
Excellent.

This story is Oedipus wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dream Time

What a wonderful story, your description of her pussy the way he fingered sucked and eventually entered her was so sexy. I loved the fact that they both enjoyed having their bum holes fingered

Your discription of his body especially his cock was again very sexy and I was hard reading it. Must admit to touching myself and getting very hard and wet

Thank you for the pleasure as I cum off so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Well Written.

Your descriptions of female orgasms makes me suspect you are female. That being said, your writting is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe the best story here

I think this may be the best story I’ve read on this site irrespective of genre.

I can think of only one other that had me walking around during the day anxious to resume the tale. The romance, the trepidation, the raw emotion of it was enchanting.

Also, and this is no small thing, all of that build up wasn’t ruined by uncharacteristically dirty talk or acts totally unaligned with the established character’s nature. Sure, there was new stuff. It’s all new to them, but a good number of stories devolve when it comes time to reveal the sex.

Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best sory

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Too fuckin long for a build up. First fuck at page 22!

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 3 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story! It's absolutely fantastic. Grabs a hold of you, and won't let go. I'm just glad I have enough self control, that I was able to read for a while last night, then go to sleep, and go to work, and then finish. I almost didn't, and kept reading. Would have been a hell of a day at work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO LONG WINDED

That felt like it just dragged on and on. So much cock teasing followed by too much drama. 'will she say yes, will she say no, will she say yes, will she say no" Meanwhile she was "should I, shouldn't I, should I, shouldn't I?" Beautifully written but I think that 6-8 pages would have made it feel less long winded because I finally got to the point where i thought "who cares."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stunning

Holy SHIT this was incredible! The best incest story I've read since Having some Brie! This was brilliantly told, expertly paced, and quite frankly written better than some popular novels. This is, overall, a goddamn MASTERPIECE.

georgy555georgy555over 3 years ago
It is just fantastic

Author showed good and bad sides of the incestuous relationship between mother and son that is what I liked. It is great that author showed what is really like to be in such kind of situation, it is pain and also happiness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the build-up! One of the very few attempts on this site to realistically construct how such a relationship could happen between two people who are not mentally ill/disabled. Still, once the relationship got physical things started going downhill. The initial sex scenes were hot, but soon they became very repetitive. Eventually, I started skimming over them. The story (including part 2) then turned into sort of pro-incest propaganda about how such a relationship could be healthy and normal. Overall, the build-up and the characters were great, but it went on for way too long and suspected an agenda on the part of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Well written. So very long. That who thing about being caught nearly fucking should have just been dropped. We then had the lengthy step backwards, to then get back to what already took twelve pages to get to. Rickie's mom was a tease and made him wait way too long to finally get his cock into her pussy. After pages of making out, doing everything except fucking, they should have been fucking for five pages, at least.

NicolaiHelNicolaiHelover 2 years ago

There are quick wank stories and there are longer stories that become literature. This is the latter. I favorite very few stories and this is one of the best.

I also appreciate the extended prose. It mirrored the mom’s pacing and allowed for plot twists to happen without being jerked around like one is on a badly designed roller coaster.

This is also one of the few stories I’ve reread and it gets better each time. Kudos. Now off to reread part 2!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is an unbelievably great incestuous love story between mother and son. The depth and breath of character development is literary in nature. The incestuous emotional and psychological development and growth of the characters, mother and son, is probably the most accurately described in any story of this type I have ever read. The emotional trails and struggles of the characters to finally accept their relationship is logically developed and believable. I believe this story truly reflects how an incestuous love between mother and son develops and matures in a real world/life situation.

rpott122rpott122almost 2 years ago

One of the best written stories on lit....mind blowing....amazing read......hats off to the writer....PM me to discuss more on this.... axbycz7890@gmail.com

sumptuouscovesumptuouscoveover 1 year ago

Oh my freaking God. This is so well written that it keeps you interested till the very last moment. The premise is so well. It starts slow at the same time pleasing to read. Amazing buildup and beautifully crafted love between the son and his mom. It has to be the best till date. No ratings are enough for this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply Wonderful!!

(3/25/2023)-I am fascinated by well-written stories of Incest. Mother and Son; Brother and Sister are at the top of my lists. I have read several from both categories in the past and have favorited a Shit-load of stories that i have enjoyed reading so that i can re-visit them later. I have commented on other stories that i enjoyed and remarked how a particular story is on my list of "Most favorite" list. Since i can't save it as such on LIT, i have to do it old school on paper; the "favorites of my favorites" i suppose. This story is going on that list with a double **. Just when i think i have read the Very Best on LIT, along comes a story like this one and just Blows My Mind. When i started reading this one about a week ago, i didn't expect what i found. I had looked at the overall rating of 4.72 and figured it would be good and i am baffled as to why it's Not higher. This is A 5🌟 in my opinion.

I continue to be Amazed at this Author's (et al) vocabulary/knowledge level such as the use of terms to describe foods, drinks, places, events, clothing styles/combinations(especially women's when the author is male), academic settings and degrees, etc. Now some of these may be fictionalized but they are No less impressive. But one term in particular that the author used intrigued me; that of "djam karet". I couldn't help myself other than to look up the meaning and, of course, it is as the author had stated in the text. Not that i doubted the author.

One final thought i have on a story this Good and this long is how long did it take this author to write it it?? I can't even begin to guess. Awesome job👍.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In high school I approached my older sister and confessed my desire for her. It started out with me giving her this adult erotic novel/book. Greenleaf was the publisher of these adult novels. The theme of this story was about a brother and sister who ended up becoming lovers. I gave the book to my sister Maria and told her that she couldn't whisper a word to anyone about me giving her the book or what I was about to say. I told her that the man in me wishes that we were this couple.

We ended up becoming lovers and moving away to another country to live a husband and wife. And to start a family.

This story reminded me of the first time I looked into my sister's eyes as I came in her and told her that I wanted to be the man who gave her babies. She also felt the same way.

Beautiful love story. A bit long but still a great love story.

englishnospeakenglishnospeak11 months ago

I'm speed reading, skipping sections but still it's been very slow star, I don't know if I can keep going, currently on page 5. Will comment further if I did finish this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

too long, i wasn[t interested in reading a book ... and it lacked erotism ... i found it a little flat and boring .... not enticing but then it wasn't written by an experienced man who knows how to put forward ideas of pure lasciviousness

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tapped out 2/3 of the way absurdly long

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse4 months ago

The language/style at the beginning of the story is not befitting a teenager. Could be that it's meant to be a story told at a different age.

At any rate, not most natural. Not flowing easily. "those wonderful garments that cover her special parts". Hmm. "Frantically, I rushed to obliterate all traces of my transgression."

Kisses are furious. Ejaculations are in the underwear.

Aussie1951Aussie19513 months ago
Sorry but

I too have to agree that this story was far too long and repetitious you could’ve easily condensed this by 10 chapters and still had the same effect plus it only took nearly 20th chapters before he actually fucked his mother what the hell..I could see where you’re trying to go with this story that for me, it was poorly executed..⭐️⭐️

TritonV9TritonV9about 2 months ago

I picture the MC wearing a fedora saying "M'lady"

ToughSailorToughSailor24 days ago

Emotionally, this kid's just about as fucked up as a soup sandwich - his cloying obsession with his mom is beginning to get quite irritating - Considering all the traumatic events surrounding the grand parent's death, the dipshit kid has a constant hard-on? - At this point I'm getting more than a little disgusted with Ricky's character - Finally pp9 which illustrates that segue is definitely not your long suit - The interplay between the two of them has become so saccharine as to become almost unreadable - What's with this 'mommy' shit? They're not ten year olds - Sorry, this is as far as I go with this tome . . . . 2/5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous