Beyond the Borderline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,224 Followers

"Oh, God! Oh Jesus, Mommy's close, sweetheart, Mommy's realllllly close now. Give me more, give me more!"

At this, I moved my mouth directly over her clit and began to vibrate it with the very tip of my tongue.

"Ah! AH! I'm coming! Fuck! I'm coming! Give it to Mommy, baby! Making Mommeeee cummmmmmmmmmmm!"

I went into overdrive. Placing my whole mouth over her clit as I continued thrusting with my fingers, I began sucking and swirling my tongue over her little man in the boat, trying as best I could to imitate what she had done for me earlier.

The results exceeded my fondest hopes. Mom's entire body was vibrating, completely clenched in a rigid contraction of ecstasy. She was pushing up against my fingers and mouth as fast and hard as she could, rising from one peak to the next with increasing intensity each time. Her moans were completely incoherent. I could feel her spasms with my fingers, wave after wave of contractions flowing through the walls of her pussy, around my slippery digits.

I don't know exactly how or when she finished climaxing, if it was her cum running its course, or me running out of hand and lip stamina to keep up with her, but her passion and my strength eventually ebbed over 2 or 3 tumultuous minutes. My hand was practically numb, my face completely coated with her essence from forehead to chin. Looking at Mom, she was still fully spread-eagled on the bed, shoulders, breasts and face flushed and moistened with perspiration, breathing like a marathon runner in the 26th mile. Her eyes were closed, lids fluttering, a smile playing on her lips.

As I laid my head on her abdomen, watching her heaving chest slowly settle, she appeared so gorgeous at that instant that I could hardly stand it. Her pleasure was mine. Our connection was sublime. The moment stretched to the end of time and then she opened her eyes.

"Ricky...honey...dearest son...my lover," she sighed. "That was beyond paradise. I didn't think it would be possible to cum any harder than I did earlier, but you did it. That was the best of my life."

I sighed with contentment. "I just had one of my fondest dreams come true, Mom," I said, my voice catching slightly with emotion. "I can't think of many things that are better than having the love of your life come all over your face."

"I did a job of it, didn't I? You should look at yourself in a mirror - it's quite a sight, I can tell you. Come here and let me clean you up."

I moved from the V of her legs to her side, my head resting next to hers on the pillows. She then took my head in her hands and began to gently lick my cheek, traveling across to my nose, down over my lips to my chin and then to my forehead, alternating kitten-like licks and delicate kisses. It was at once utterly sensuous and amazingly tender. I closed my eyes and relaxed so totally that I think I drifted off for a few moments. When I returned to awareness, Mom was curled up in the crook of my arm, head on my chest, breathing deeply and evenly. I drifted back into dreams myself, my last waking thoughts of bemused amazement not even enough to keep me from sleep.

***

I awoke to disorientation, not recognizing my surroundings for several moments. Judging by the light and shadows, it was probably late morning. I couldn't have slept more than three hours, but I felt refreshed, renewed and preternaturally alert. Gradually, I processed my environment and it then hit me. In Mom's bedroom - in her bed! Not a dream. Solid, amazing, absolutely gob-smacking reality! In an instant, I was wide-awake, as all of the evening's memories came thundering back into my head.

Mom was finally at peace with the idea that we were now a couple. We had been truly intimate. We hadn't actually had sex, but we had, in our own way, made love. As wonderful as those thoughts were, though, the thing that meant the most to me was where I was sitting at that moment.

I had slept in Mom's bed with her! It was from now on, for the glorious future unfolding in front of us, OUR bed. I grinned so widely, it was a miracle I didn't split my whole face wide open. I wanted to beat my chest like Johnny Weissmuller. I wanted to climb on the roof and howl at the moon. I wanted to leap whole buildings at a single bound. I wanted to wake my woman with a warm, lovers kiss, but Mom was gone, her side of the mattress already cool.

I felt a momentary pang of regret that I didn't wake up to see her next to me, but I got over it when I heard the sounds of food preparation from the kitchen. For some silly reason, I was inordinately pleased that Mom was making breakfast for us. It made me feel warm inside.

The enticing aroma of frying bacon and fresh coffee provided the added impetus I needed to rise from her bed (our bed now!) and I padded back to my bedroom to get come clean clothes. I then hit the shower, pausing briefly to drain the snake. That act proved to be more difficult than usual, as the good soldier was standing at an angle of attention that could not be fully explained just by the need to pee. After my shower, I slid on my gym shorts and a tank top, heading downstairs to a truly new day.

As I contemplated my late breakfast plans, I detoured to the foyer, double-checking to make sure the door from the garage was locked. Entering the kitchen, I saw Mom's back was to me, working at the sink. She was clad only in a short red silk, kimono style robe, which did not quite extend down far enough to cover her delightful, round cheeks. As she worked at the sink, shifting slightly, I could see the lips of her sex, nestled between the perfect, arcing creases of her buttocks.

Coming up behind her, I encircled her waist for a hug and nuzzled her neck.

"Morning, mother-love. I hope you haven't been up too long on my account."

"I wanted to fix my son some breakfast this morning," she smiled, leaning back into my embrace. "Bacon, eggs and toast are on the table. Let me just finish washing this pan and we'll sit down."

I caressed the underside of her left breast through the kimono as I reached across the sink, slowly pulling the window shade opposite us down with my other hand.

"Somehow, I don't think Marcia will be bothering us this morning, but I'd like a little privacy. Our last interlude in here left something to be desired."

Mom snorted a laugh, which turned into a low moan as I gently cupped her tits from behind. The frying pan dropped from her hands into the sink with a small, soapy splash as she wetly clasped my hands over her breasts. The residual soap and water quickly soaked through the thin, silky material of her kimono, her nipples standing out like small stones through the slick material. I began to gently pinch her, her rosy tips popping them through my slippery fingertips as Mom's hands further tightened over my own.

"Ooohhhh, baby, getting an early start to our day, are we?" she sighed. "You don't want the bacon and eggs Mommy cooked for you, do you?"

"I have something else in mind," I said lecherously. "I want sticky buns."

"Mmmmmm, really? I didn't know you had a sweet tooth."

"Actually, not so sweet," I replied, dragging my hands down her sides to her ass. I gently thrust my hardness against her wonderful back crevice, pushing her slowly but firmly against the sink. Mom gasped lightly and then thrust back against me. "Just what are you up to back there, Ricky?"

Dropping to my knees, I ran my hands up the back of her thighs and slid the fabric of the kimono up over her hips, revealing her gorgeous, fleshy half moons. I kneaded her cheeks gently, squeezing, lifting and pulling. There it was, her most intimate place. Trailing my tongue down the divine canyon between her buttocks, I fully spread her cheeks and began to lick her little hole.

"Oh my Sweet Jesus!" she groaned, rigid with shock. "Dear God, what are you doing Ricky? Ohhh, SHIT! BABY! No one's ever done...ooohhhhhhh, my goooodddd...that...before."

With that, I stiffened my tongue and began to probe, in and out, around and around her musky pucker.

"Nmmmmmm, you naughty, naughty boy," she moaned. "You just have to have Mommy's nasty place, don't you? My God, Ricky, you are soooo kinky!"

As I explored my newfound object of passion with my tongue, I slipped a finger into Mom's rapidly moistening slit, slowly rubbing back and forth, coating it with her dewy secretions.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! What you're doing to me, lover! Gooodddd, don't stop licking!!"

She had now spread her legs, hands braced on the counter top, fully thrusting her ass back on to my eager tongue. Her taste was absolutely indescribable, at once earthy, tangy, bitter and delightfully complex.

Withdrawing my finger from her pussy, I stopped my licking and grabbed her hip, roughly turning her front to me. She murmured briefly in protest. As she faced me, knees slightly bent and thighs opened, I slowly and deliberately looked up into her eyes.

Her face was a mask of absolute, unbridled lust, eyes wide open, pupils dilated, mouth half open with her ragged breaths. Still maintaining eye contact, I parted her thighs, slipped my slick digits between her legs and slowly inserted my index finger into her sweet back passage. Her eyes widened in shock and she began to hump backwards against my hand, causing my finger to slide in up to the knuckle.

"Fuck, oh fuck, what are you dooooiing, Ricky? You're fucking my asshole with your finger! I can't stand it! If feels soooo gooood. Push harder, love! Mmmmppphhhh! Push harder!! Annnhhhhh! God, yesssss, HARDER!

Breaking eye contact, I began sucking her clit and inserted a finger from my other hand into her slick, warm sheath.

She let out an absolutely animalistic, guttural moan and began sawing her pelvis back and forth, alternating between thrusting herself onto my face and slamming her ass against my fingers. Her pace rapidly reached a crescendo and she began to wail.

"Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! My god mygodomigodomigod, I'm coming! I'm coming!" she cried, her voice trailing off into an inarticulate groan.

Her ass began contracting in great spasms, practically crushing my finger. She threw her head back, strained forward onto her toes and mashed her sex against my face. I was then surprised by a sudden gush of nectar from her cunt, which splashed slightly onto my chin, but mostly ran down over my wrist and dripped onto the kitchen floor. I was so into the moment that I hardly noticed when I spurted myself, it was that erotic.

Chest heaving, knees slowly buckling, Mom slid down the counter, panting, limply collapsing into my lap. She locked her arms around my neck, grazing her lips over mine and nuzzling my cheek.

"My God Ricky! Where did that come from?" she panted. "I don't know if I can call you my dear sweet boy anymore - that was sexy and nasty...and I loved every damn second of it!" she exhaled, a sigh of slightly guilty, salacious satisfaction escaping her lips. Her expression was adorable, a combination of surprise, affection and unrepentant lust which was absolutely irresistible. I kissed her fiercely.

I stroked her hair and traced the outline of her ear with my fingertip. "You know, I'm not sure why I did that, but it seemed like the thing to do. I guess I liked the idea because it made me feel especially close to you, somehow. Anyway, you were awesome, Mom, like a force of nature."

"There wasn't much natural about that," she snorted. "It was just flat out wicked and dirty. I think that's what set me off so hard. I don't think I've ever done that...that thing before."

"It was incredibly sexy, Mom, the way you just let yourself go, how you totally got into it. It was so hot when you squirted that I came without touching myself, so that was a first for me too."

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," I added softly.

"Baby, it was amazing. No man has EVER touched me like that before. You surprised me a little, that's all. But yes, sweetie, I'm amazed to say that I really, really liked it. You can love on my bottom any time you want."

"I'm going to hold you to that, sexy girl. I could easily become addicted to your beautiful ass."

Mom shivered slightly and snuggled up against me, lost in thought for a moment. "I think you are a sneaky, devious young man, doing that to me. I loved that combination of kink and intimacy, you devil. I didn't know I had it in me to like that kind of thing."

She shook her head in slow wonderment and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Well, anyway, you got your breakfast wish, lover. My buns are definitely sticky now, which I'm sure you planned all along. I'm afraid eggs and bacon are going to seem very pedestrian now."

"Actually, I'm famished. I didn't have much of an appetite while you were gone."

"Poor boy, to think you might have wasted away before I came home."

"Time for our breakfast," I said, pulling her to her feet.

Slipping one arm behind her knees, I lifted and then carried her, giggling, to the breakfast nook and sat her in my lap. We then took turns feeding each other from the platters on the table, leisurely enjoying the respite, stealing sweet, slow kisses from each other between bites. When we finished, Mom stayed in my lap, arms linked around my neck as she rested her head on my shoulder. Inhaling her scent, my nose buried in her hair, I felt reborn into an amazing new world.

I wrapped her tightly in my arms and kissed her neck. She sighed and held me close. No words were necessary.

***

The rest of our day continued in a slow, unhurried and sensuous haze of exploratory caresses, kisses, licking and fingerings, as we gradually claimed each other, the hours flowing by like the slow, sweet ooze of poured honey. We relaxed watching a movie in the den, which morphed into our first 69 on the couch. As she straddled my face, sucking me slowly and lovingly while I lapped up her juices, I almost lost my mind with pleasure.

Later that afternoon in the shower, she returned the morning's favor, slipping her finger up my ass during a blowjob, giving me my first experience with a prostate massage. Between her incredible deep throat and the unexpected invasion of my ass, I came so hard, I couldn't stand up when she was finished.

Before dinner, I had my way again in the kitchen, eating her pussy and ass on the kitchen table until she begged for mercy. I made her come at least three or four times before she begged me to stop.

By the time evening arrived, we were sated and exhausted in our discoveries of each other. I ordered in a pizza and afterwards we watched movies. We fell asleep snuggled together on the sofa, totally spent from our previous night's sleep deprivation and nonstop day of passion, waking in each other's arms almost twelve hours later.

I slowly returned from wet and warm dreams to something warm and wet in my ear. Mom was whispering to me, tonguing my ear as she stroked my cock.

"Up and at 'em, baby. Mommy needs her protein shake for breakfast."

"Mmmmmmm, what a great way to wake up, Mom."

"Lay back, sweetie. Momma's going to take care of you now."

With that, she dipped her head to my groin and took me in to the hilt in one swallow. The sensation was so intense, I bucked involuntarily, causing Mom to gag slightly for a moment. Coughing slightly, she pulled off momentarily, eyes watering.

"Easy there, cowboy, no rush, okay?" she gasped.

"Sorry, Mom," I apologized sheepishly. "You're just too good a cocksucker -- you drive me crazy when you do the deep throat thing."

Stroking her cheek, I murmured, "I'll try to keep it cool."

"Not too cool, darling," she cooed, bending back to work. "Momma's hungry this morning."

As she returned to her pleasant task, she licked me from base to crown, fisting my length while sucking lustily on my glans, popping it in and out of her mouth with drooling smacks. Gradually, she worked her way back down the shaft, again devouring me completely. She began to make a humming noise deep in her throat, as she cupped my balls, finger running teasingly along my 'taint. The sensations were incredible, the slight vibration from her humming and the encompassing, enveloping wetness making my toes literally curl with arousal.

By this point, I was barely able to keep from moving, eyes rolling back in my head, practically ripping holes in the cushions of the sofa with my clawed fingernails. When her finger found its way to my ass, I couldn't help myself. As my hips started to thrust involuntarily, Mom pulled back so only the head of my penis was in her mouth and she began fisting my shaft furiously with her other hand as her fingers found my prostate.

Thrusting uncontrollably and spouting gibberish, I sprayed myself into Mom's loving mouth. My hips were shaking so much that I popped out for a moment, painting her cheeks and chin with gooey whiteness as she swallowed what did find its way onto her tongue.

As I lay back, a completely limp rag of a son, Mom smiled warmly, wiping her chin and cheeks with her index finger, sucking it clean with lip-smacking relish, claiming the last residue of my cum.

Definitely appearing like the cat that ate the canary, she looked me in the eye and whispered seductively, "COCK-a-doodle-do!"

Shaking off a last post-orgasmic tremor, I stretched, grinned and pulled her close for a kiss.

"Good morning to you too, Mom," I whispered back, nuzzling the juncture of her neck and shoulder.

Bending once again to my crotch, she said, "There's still a little more cleanup here." Then she drained me completely dry, sucking, licking and cooing until I was completely clean and limp.

As she licked the last of my cum from her lips, she looked at me and grinned wickedly. "My boy likes sticky buns for breakfast, but his mommy likes a nice hot sausage!"

"You crack me up, lady. Actually, I like tacos for breakfast too."

"Taco, indeed! You are an uncultured beast. You don't deserve your mother."

"Probably not, but I've got her nonetheless and I have no plans to let her go. Ever," I concluded emphatically.

I wormed my way down to her thighs, exhaling softly on her skin as I went.

"Here now, what are you doing with that tongue of yours? Oh god, you just make me so wet!"

"I just want my breakfast, ma'am."

"You couldn't be satisfied with just a cup of coffee, could you?"

"Nope. Bring your hips up here, Mom. Sit on your horny son's face."

"Mmmmmmmm. Soooo goood. Jesus, how do you get that tongue of yours up so far?"

"Mmmmppphhhh. NNNggghhhh. Yummmmmm. Lots of practice yesterday."

"Less talking, more eating, dear boy."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ooohhhhhh, baby! You feel so good and I feel soooo nasty when you play with my ass like that. Yeah, put your finger allllll the way in."

"Ahhhhhh, yessssss, lick me, baby. Push harder with your finger! Here it comes. Here it comes! OOhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy gaaaaaawddddd!"

As the glow faded, Mom gradually snuggled back down into the crook of my arm, her hands idly straying over my chest.

"Much as I'd like to stay right here all day, my darling, we've got things to do."

"I know Mom, just a few more minutes and we'll get a shower and have some breakfast. I'll cook us something nice this morning."

"Sounds good, what are you going to make?"

"Hmmmm. Nothing fancy, maybe some huevos rancheros."

"Sounds delicious. Now wipe that leer off your face and get up to the shower. I'll scrub your back and then you can feed your poor, starving and exploited mother," she said with a mock pout and faux-petulant tone.

Mom took charge of me when I joined her in the shower stall, cleaning me thoroughly from head to toe, more gently and lovingly than sensuously, pausing many times for sweet, tender kisses. She made me feel so loved on and coddled, I could hardly stand it.

When she was finished, she shooed me out of the stall, lightly slapping my ass, saying, "You can spoil me next time, lover. Right now I'm hungry, so get your cute, squeaky-clean butt into the kitchen and get cracking."

CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,224 Followers
1...1718192021...28