All Comments on 'Beyond the Were War Ch. 06'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exciting, captivating story

can't wait to read the next installment. But I just don't get Juan. Why is he so obsessed with Maria? If he had just forgotten her, a lot of this war/death/destruction/loss of money could have been avoided. He reminds me of Captain Ahab whose obsession with Moby Dick resulted in the destruction of his boat and the loss of his life - am guessing a similar fate awaits Juan. Only question is - who will be the one to kill him? There's more than enough wolves who hate him and would love to take him out.

luv2read2

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Maria was the only one

who could survive the particular sexual violence he liked. He is also very possessive of what he considers his property, and once the Pack stood up to him he kept doubling down, he's not used to losing. Now it's all about saving face, he has to destroy the Gila Pack for defying him and taking his stuff.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Ouch,

Juan has his pencil in the meat grinder, but is so stupid that didn't realised that yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Crap!

This keeps getting better. Hopefully the cartels leave the Packs alone as promised and focus on using the information Robert gave them instead of trying to take over Pack land knowing a sneak attack would be possible without an NSA agent. Despite the sleep deprivation, would Robert and his Betas been able to sense if the reps were lying and instead were sent by Juan or the DEA to get an idea of what Robert knows? Juan's demise would cause a power vacuum and warring between the Pacific and Gulf cartels unless the heads came to an agreement prior to their reps meeting Robert. As is your style, another character (or characters) will die. That death may likely be at the hands of one of the cartels.

Thank you for not killing Enrique. Anna is going to be in serious trouble presuming he pulls through. However the circumstances it would still be considered a forced turn and deifying an Alpha command. They are not Andy and Linda. Staying on Pack lands for the rest of his life is going to be difficult for Enrique. Yes, she saved his life. But what life is he going to have?

Hopefully, Caleb doesn't get pulled over and they can get back before the change becomes violent. And that Juan doesn't catch them. Though it would be interesting to see what happens if Enrique fully turns and ends up saving them all should Juan find them. Caleb (who is turning out to be a pretty good Beta as Renee predicted) and Maria had their turn at justice. It would be fitting that Enrique would have his opportunity to avenge his parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aaarrrgh!

damn cliffhanger! but a good one :)

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Anna will be all right

because the drive to save your mate's life is stronger than anything else, including an Alpha command. They will understand why she did it, it wasn't just a lust-filled loss of control like with Andy.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
The Excitement Mounts

Another great chapter. Maybe a little predictable but I do like the goodies winning in the end. Still a few things puzzling me but perhaps they'll be answered in the end.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2313 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES