All Comments on 'Beyond the Were War Ch. 08'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't think this story could get better, but it does!

Good thing room service came after Maria and Caleb mated - heh, perfect timing, on everyone's part :-) Good idea from Robert to bring along the rope and tell Caleb to put Maria in control - her life has been so awful while with the cartel, she needs to feel that she is capable of being in control of her own life. Quick recovery, though, and I am optimistic she'll continue getting better each day. Looking forward to some Enrique/Maria time, now that she's awake and will be leaving the hospital shortly - has anyone told Enrique yet that his old life is completely gone? And it looks like Hector is going to make trouble with his cartel - will these guys ever learn?

BTW, one error I found - on the first page, 2nd para, you have Caleb and Maria in the truck together, but you wrote, "they had brought down a blanket and used it to cover them as Anna burrowed into his side, her head on his shoulder" - I think you mean Maria, not Anna. Nevertheless, I quickly figured out it was a typo, so it didn't distract from the story at all. Otherwise, great chapter - enjoyed it thoroughly.

luv2read2

Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitover 8 years ago
Dammit that was good!

Damn, another Cartel! Hopefully Hector has a heart attack from the coke, If the DEA has already been bought Gulf can stay off Pack lands. There is no need to try and keep the routes.

Yay for Caleb and Maria!

I am confused about one thing. I thought Enrique had taken the first shift in the truck. How was he back at the hospital all night? Is there a part that I missed?

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Enrique was supposed to sleep

But couldn't stay away from his mate so he drove to the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope they put the hurt on the cartel!

The packs need to do this one next war extra dirty so the cartels finally get the message!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah...

Gotta give it to ya, ya sure do write real purty like.

Seriously though, this is some ridiculously awesome fucking shit. in my opinion, this is right up there with jazcullen and etaski. 2 of my favorite authors here.

That said, I am mad at you. I was late for work this morning because I was reading your work until the weeeeee hours o' the mornin'.

You can make it up to me by continuing writing such wonderful tales.

I know, I know, it's a harsh request, but, I think you'll manage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Series

This is one of the best series I've ever read. Each chapter leaves the reader wanting for more.

I now want to be a wolf. I already have my mate for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You are a wonderful writer but not a great editor. You routinely screw up character names which is confusing to the reader. You use the wrong name, you accidentally swap it with another character's name, and in the case of Dacia/Daria, you apparently just can't decide. Beyond that, manyana is not a word but mañana is. Also, shaking of the head indicates no, not yes. You shake your head no, nod your head yes. A vertical motion of the head is a nod, horizontal motion is a shake. It's confusing and bizarre to have a character indicate no with their physical response but moments later verbally respond yes or partake in some action which indicates their answer was yes. You are a great writer and clearly have a wonderful imagination but it would serve you well to pay attention to the details or find an editor who will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kudos to the author

Keep writing these stories are well done and enjoyable to read.

On to the next phase...

Thanks.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Great ending!

Loved the story, even if you did switch between Daria and Darcia.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Room Service!!!

What a way to end such a fabulous story. Yes, it may be a little rough around the edges and a few mistakes and weaknesses exist but even with these this is a great story, full of detail and action.

5 stars again.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great story I love it ,sex,love , action,it is all there .thank you.

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

Great story but pleeeaaase get an editor. It makes it so much harder to enjoy when words are out of place, names are incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As someone from Albuquerque, it was painful each time i saw "LOS" Cruces instead of Las Cruces, and 1400 Mesa Avenue doesn't exist... plus the constant mixing up of characters. Great story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your stories but you are LEAVING ME Hanging for years on a couple of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES