Beyond World's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" asked Beth meekly.

"That's a complicated subject," sighed mom, "Necessity maybe is the first 'why'. Why not possibly is the second."

"What?" asked Delandra. She, too, took my inventory with her eyes. She stood firmly behind the smaller girl, shoulders back and chin up. Was she trying to look braver than she felt?

"Oh, how to explain...?" said mom, looking up to me.

"It seems we may be the last of the human species," I said, "And we think we have to use the resources at hand. There's nobody to shame us for the sex anymore."

"But she's pregnant and you still have sex?" asked Beth. She dropped her arms, pushed up her glasses and looked more curious than judging.

"That's my choice," said mom, "In this world I think we should have all the pleasure we can. Who knows what'll happen tomorrow." She hugged me again and ran a hand through the pelt on my chest. "We could all disappear." That brought a sober tone to the room. We each sat with our own thoughts. A meaningful glance passed between Beth and Delandra.

"Ms Melonie, you'll have to show us how," said Delandra, a defiant cast to her eye as she looked proudly at us both. "How to help you restore the species."

"Delandra first," added Beth, her voice quavering, "Then me."

12