Rapture at World's End

Story Info
Are the newcomers ready to come?
6.2k words
4.68
6.5k
10
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
189 Followers

3 - Rapture at World's End

Dad walked into the kitchen just then. The girls withdrew slightly in his presence. His aromatic, overall-clad body did fill the room. I wondered suddenly if we, in our barbaric forms, were giving off pheromones, unmediated by modern industrial fragrances, that would draw out the female sexual energy of these girls. Unexpectedly soon, they seemed ready to join our family.

"Ron," said mom, gravely, and with a hint of triumph, "The girls want to be part of restoring humankind." He stood even taller. She took him by the hand. "They want me to show them how."

"It's pretty simple..." began my father.

"I'll be facilitating their education, Ron," mom interrupted, "so let me and them divine how simple it might be." He looked impatient and I hoped I didn't look quite as hungry as he did. Making them feel safe with us was obviously going to require finesse.

Mom told me and dad to leave the room and stay outside working until they called us back. Gaaahh! Horny though we were, the barbarian horde obediently plodded out to the yard. The women went into conference. Since my mother used to run workshops I supposed she was going to be very organized about their education.

"Let's use this time to make sure our shortwave setup is still working, Jack," said dad, leading me to the antenna he'd rigged above the lab. We hadn't been monitoring the airwaves for months since we'd been too busy surviving and there'd been no traffic to hear. We'd had enough for the three of us to do with the food and shelter issues, anyway. "I'm thinking we can have Delandra and Beth keep an ear on this receiver sometimes. I admit maybe I've been too pessimistic about others being out there."

"Good thought," I said, as we went inside to make sure the radio would still power up. "I suspect these two are more intelligent than I've given them credit for."

"Yeah," he replied, "their silence is from the trauma and lack of trust. They did very well to survive alone for a full year. You know they managed a lot with what they learned from a Boy Scout Handbook they found?"

"Shit, we could use one of those," I said. "You think I can see it? I'm crap with knots."

"Jack?" asked dad, turning thoughtful, "Help me think something through. Having found the girls, we know that we're not the absolute last humans, right?"

"At least in Kentucky," I laughed. I pressed a button and the receiver blinked on. A thin static hissed from the speakers.

Dad crossed his arms and said, "Well, even if we make the wild assumption that survivors are evenly spaced at about 250 miles apart, then given the sparse population of this region, we can hypothesize that there may be thousands of survivors around the world. That is, even considering some survivors died in moving vehicles or planes. And there were a lot of fires we could see from Bald Ridge in those first months that were caused when machinery or other things went untended all of a sudden. I found a couple of bodies in burned out houses. Many wouldn't have had any survival skills. Don't you wonder if some survivors were infants whose parents disappeared? Or Alzheimer's patients?"

"Grrr, they wouldn't have made it," I grimaced. "But folks like us that lived...wouldn't we have some other evidence, though?" I wondered.

"Yes, radio or others moving across the landscape. Maybe lights in the distance. But we've seen none of that. So does that mean our and the girl's existence is unique? I mean, without other evidence we can't make any assumptions."

"OK, how does that help?" Around us the static of the empty airwaves hummed as I dialed through the bandwidths on the equipment.

"Well, we've been wondering about two basic mysteries. One, how many of us survived, and two, what happened to the disappeared people. The first we can gather more facts around. I mean, Delandra and Beth are two data points, but we'll need a lot more and we must be spread very thin. That's why listening to the radio might help. On the second mystery we can only speculate...and the virtue of research is only that if we know how it happened we could possibly prevent it from happening again." Dad looked to me questioningly.

"I'm following you," I said, "but which area of research is the one to spend time and energy on? Is that what you're asking?"

"Yes, and I admit my fearful brain wants to find out what happened and avoid it, but I think the allure of that will take away from the practical matter of preparing for our further survival."

"You mean we'd be better off finding others and learning to live in the world as it is?"

"Yeah, look...we have to acknowledge that what happened is impossible according to our understanding of physics, right?"

"Right."

"The problem with that is that we can invent any cause and there could be thousands of supernatural, but untestable, causes. It's a rabbit hole I don't want to get lost in."

"Obviously, God did it," I said, "if you read Revelations in the Bible."

"So, everyone got raptured but us? I thought the sinners stayed and the chosen went up to wait out the final battle."

"Good point. This seems more like heaven, what with all the sex and beautiful sunsets."

"Maybe we got raptured, you think? Or just as likely aliens came to harvest humans for terrible purposes. But, if we look for another more 'scientific' cause," offered dad, "we can suppose that we're in a multi-verse and we just witnessed some weird split where one divided from another."

"Or," I said, warming to the ideas, "we're in a Matrix-like world where this isn't reality at all, but a simulation and the 'event' was a glitch or a reboot."

"Or..." dad said, "this is all the imagination of some omniscient author and we're just characters in a story they're writing for their amusement."

"And to wank to, obviously," I laughed.

"You see, it's ridiculous to speculate. And we're back to a God-like actor." Dad spread his hands. "We've got nothing to hang our speculation on. No evidence. And the event's growing less accessible even in our memories. We'll never know, Jack."

"So your argument is to spend no more time wondering?"

"Right, son, let's just concentrate on the work in front of us. Let's make a life here and make the most of having three horny women in a harem. Even if we find others, there's great advantage to making as many humans as we can before the old technology fails completely."

"Aaaannd," I pointed out, sarcastically, "this evening's gonna be so exhausting."

"Better than digging potatoes. I know we've got to take your mom's lead on this, but I'm going to find it challenging to go slow with these girls." My father's demeanor shifted from scientist to horndog.

"Dad, at least they say they're ready," I assured him, "we just have to follow directions and trust mom."

"First dibs on Delandra," said dad, grinning, "She's ready for me, I think."

"I'm afraid of breaking that tiny Beth," I said, "No joke. She's less than half my weight, isn't she?"

"Son, I've seen you develop the skills you'll need to fuck her well," dad looked proud. Then he sounded wistful. "Your kids are going to be very attractive, I imagine."

"Your grandkids, dad. Still your DNA."

He brightened. "Yeah, and you and your mom's kids will be the last caucasians."

"It's a relief to know they won't need to have children with each other. I bet you never imagined we'd be practicing eugenicists, did you?"

"We really need to minimize the chance of passing on bad genes. Our DNA probably has some time bomb in it. Better to dilute it as fast as possible. Jack, we're the ancestors that later generations will mythify. Mysterious pale progenitors of a new raceless species. Lawgivers. And when we create that first rule, we create the first sin."

"Well, for now let's just taste the rainbow, OK?" I said. He laughed and I continued. "Do you think that maybe humans were supposed to be this way all along? I mean, having sex all the time with whoever was around?"

"I've been speculating on those same lines, son," he said, "Something about social crowding and competition for resources possibly causing a dampening of the libido."

"Whatever the reason, I think we're about to have all the pussy we can handle."

"And may the DNA fall where it will." He chuckled. He was feeling far more optimistic. Me, too. I flicked off the radio and its thin hiss was quickly replaced by the symphony of sounds made by the resurgent life all around us.

********

After they called us back, the girls sitting more confidently in their chairs, dad and I holding back our questions and our libidos, mom took the lead. She said we'd eat later; beans, sweet corn, potatoes, eggs and some of the last of the ground pepper, with berries for dessert.

"First let's get you men up to speed," she said, "It's been an illuminating afternoon."

We all attended to her words while sensing the energy sparking between the male and female polarities in the room. Our bodies were inclined to merge, no matter our mental or emotional reservations, I could tell. In our brave new world making love to mom and being free about our attraction had made it OK to be half aroused all day. That felt tremendous. Now I wondered if having two other receptive females would feel even better. Would that unconscious pull to mate be amplified when there were three wombs and not just one wanting to be filled?

"In our discussions today I got Delandra and Beth's sexual history," said my mother. "They've given me permission to share some of it. Sisters," she nodded to the still nervous women, "correct me if I get it wrong." Delandra pressed the tails of the flannel shirt into her lap with clenched hands. Beth again had herself cocooned in her t-shirt, hugging her knees under the cotton.

"First, I want to express my gratitude for our all finding each other," smiled mom. "I love all the sex we're having, but I'm not going to be able to navigate a pregnancy and service two randy men for much longer. It couldn't have happened at a better time." The girls looked a little nervous about the prospect, but they tried to smile. The Korean girl's big eyes were both watchful and excited behind her glasses.

"Delandra's not a virgin," mom began, "and Beth is, but, as you guessed, they've had sex with each other."

"Of necessity," Delandra noted, "like with you. And why not?, too." She seemed a little defensive.

"Even before, we had a thing," said Beth in her ever-more-charming accent, "I guess it was just a coincidence that it, uhh, the event, happened when we were making love in the dorm, but for a long time I thought they might be connected."

Dad interjected, "We just don't have enough data to draw any conclusions."

"So," mom jumped in, "They've experimented with pleasuring each other and found some serviceable toys along the way. By which I mean neither has a hymen to break at this point. Delandra's experience with men is limited..."

"Immature and underwhelming," the black girl shrugged. She was beginning to look a little hungry, eying dad. Beth still seemed guarded, but she did look at dad and I without embarrassment.

"We've come up with a plan and it goes like this." Mom stood and held the back of her chair. It was so cool to have her standing there proudly and giving this lecture with her breasts on display, unconscious of their beauty. I'd known that tanned and taut body biblically now for a while and still couldn't get enough of it, but I was getting very eager to see the other two known pairs of breasts on the planet.

"First," stated my mother, "the girls are going to watch us make love." I sat up straighter in my chair. Dad rubbed his hands along the legs of his overalls and smiled, like he was getting ready to start a project. "When they're ready, and not before, they'll each have sex with one of you," said mom. "In fact, at every point they'll be making their own choices. To undress, to be touched or to touch, to ask questions, to stop." Mom looked very gravely at dad and I. "This is an absolute rule - they decide. Got it?" What could we do but agree enthusiastically? "Also, I explained that having a vasectomy doesn't make Ron a second-class citizen of this place." Mom smiled at the girls. "He can have as much sex as mutually agreed upon by him and any of us women."

Dad and I both looked the girls in the eye and they looked back, a little abashed, a little determinedly, a little eager. "OK, you two set the pace," I said, leaning forward, "and we'll make this as pleasurable an experience as we possibly can."

"When we first saw your dad scavenging that Dollar Store we were afraid to come out," said Delandra. "He was the only person we'd seen in a year and all that time we thought we might be in the zombie apocalypse, you know?" The girl's face was clouded by memory.

"I have never been around men like you...tall and hairy," said Beth, "I thought he was probably going to rape us..." The small asian woman looked scared, remembering. She remained curled within her baggy t-shirt, feet drawn up onto the kitchen chair.

"...then eat us," said Delandra. "So we watched him for a couple of days."

"I knew they were there," said dad, "and I wasn't sure of their motives either. But by the second day I could tell they were just frightened and really bad off."

"Finally, our desperation overcame our fear, I guess," said Delandra, "I didn't care anymore, really. I just needed to be with another human being."

"They never got within a hundred feet of me," dad explained," I told them that I could bring them here to the station, to be with you, but they didn't really trust me. They followed me from pretty far back, keeping very quiet."

"We wanted to be able to run away still," said Beth. "When we found out he told the truth about there being another woman alive we felt a lot better."

"And we waited to see if you were all going to eat us..." said Beth, looking wide-eyed at mom, "but you turned out to be a normal person. I mean, under the circumstances."

"These last couple of days I feel safer," said Delandra, standing up, "you're not so scary anymore." She reached to the top button of her flannel shirt and looked at dad. "And I'm unaccountably horny...I don't understand it." She popped the second button and showed some cleavage.

"It seems to be a feature of the apocalypse," said mom, "We've all felt it."

"Beth isn't as ready as I am," said Delandra, running a hand over the small girl's cotton-covered shoulder. But the girl unfolded herself and grasped Delandra's hand.

"I may not show it, but I'm horny, too," Beth said, looking like a kid at the ice cream shop. There was a naive craving in her eyes and impatience now, too. "I think if we go slow and follow Ms. Melonie's rules that I am ready."

"Do either of you like talking dirty?" asked dad. Mom laughed.

"Ron," she cautioned, "let's not get too far ahead of ourselves."

"Well," said Delandra, "I do kinda like it." She had the last button undone. The swell of her breasts met in the gap of her shirt. Below, the dark wisp of her bush peeked out.

"Is your pussy wet?" asked dad, grinning, leaning forward.

"Ron!" said mom.

"I'm as wet as you are hard, you hillbilly." Delandra grinned wickedly right back at him. The black girl peeled apart the shirt and showed her dark umber, bumpy areola crowned with chewy looking, fat nipples. She rocked them back and forth.

"And they're off...," said mom, throwing up her hands.

Beth just looked deeply serious. But she stood, set her glasses on the table and began to pull the t-shirt over her head. Its slow rise revealed her as narrow-hipped, slim and willowy, pale and smooth, with barely-there breasts. Standing both nervously and with some willed courage, she looked at me with apprehension and conviction. Her drawn-in shoulders showed her caution. Her little pink nipples were erect, though, and the skin of her tiny tits, without a hint of a crease, was drawn tight into hard, surprisingly large, rubbery nubs.

So she'd never seen a big, hairy man like me, but I'd never been with a woman so small and delicate. Beth suddenly reminded me of otaku girls, secret obsessive sex-kittens that I thought only existed on the web. My hanging cock swelled and pressed hard against the fabric of my kilt. I noted Beth eying that bulge with wariness and curiosity.

I said to her, "Do you really want to watch me have sex with my mother?"

She swallowed hard and from under lowered brows said, "Yes."

"When?"

She swallowed again, glanced at me hopefully, "Now?"

I looked at my bare-breasted mom for approval and she nodded. Her nipples, dark and wide, were erect too. "Let's go to our bedroom, then." I held out my hand.

"No!" said Beth, "Uhh, outside OK?" Maybe she still wanted to feel like she could run away. I imagined her darting off like a deer, her white tail flitting into the treeline. It made me want to chase her and bring her down, my teeth in her neck.

In the dimming light filtering into our yard through the leaves I saw the fenced garden and the flowers perking in the evening warmth. In the eager light in my mother's eyes I saw us as Adam and Eve again, in our own Eden. Did I mention that I love fucking outdoors?

"Jack," said dad, "Let's you and me haul the living room couches out here."

"Oh, yeah, good idea. And the rug, too." I suggested.

As we humped the furniture outdoors, I chuckled to think that we'd kinda left the living room for 'company' out of a vestigial habit from the before-times. We hardly ever went in that room, but we had company now, so maybe old patterns of thought are hard to break. It took a few minutes and while dad and I did that the women washed up. Maybe mom was giving them a last pep-talk.

With a sort of tentative politeness we gathered in the courtyard. Seemed like we all felt a little shy. The golden tint of late afternoon made it a magical, soft-edged place. If the air was filled with pheromones our lungs were soaking them up like sponges. The old couches, facing each other across the tatty oriental carpet, were invitingly soft. We haven't descended completely to barbarians rutting in the dirt yet, I thought, We still have upholstery!

Naked, Beth snuggled in Delandra's flannel-clad arm where they sat on one couch while dad shucked his overalls as fast as he could, hopping on one foot. His cock waggled. Delandra laughed. I stood on the carpet with mom, facing her, holding her hands, looking deeply into her eyes with gratitude and joy. And keen anticipation. I wondered what the girls saw - we were close enough to touch and I towered over the couch. Must have been intimidating. I realized the responsibility of using my power with care. I could have picked either of them up by the hair and thrown them across the room. But I wanted to take them by gentleness rather than force, so I let all that energy simmer.

Mom and I kissed, leaning toward each other, looking practically chaste. Dad got behind her, cock in hand, eager to give the requested demonstration. My mother wiggled her skirt off and she was nude. Then she reached into my kilt and grasped my member, pulling it out into the air. She slowly knelt, kissing my hairy chest and nipples as she went, two hands pulling on my cock, using her thumb to rub the juices on my tip. Dad lay a hand on one wide haunch and waited for her to assume the position on her knees. Mom's heavy breasts swayed.

I felt the girl's eyes on me as I unhooked my kilt and let it drop. My mother took me between her lips. I pressed my hips forward and let her suck. Having an audience of women was an unexpected thrill. I guess you can't know that you're an exhibitionist until you try. Of course, I knew I looked good - bearded, bronzed, lean and narrow waisted, muscled hard in the ass and legs, wide of shoulder, a thick-pelted animal of coiled power. While mom sucked, Delandra watched. Beth stared and bit her lip.

OnePaige
OnePaige
189 Followers
12