Bezzi's Deal

Story Info
Vet school has been pushing Amy too hard, and she needs help.
4k words
4.75
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RodLowe
RodLowe
4 Followers

Bezzi's Deal

Chapter 1

"Amy! Amy!" Amy groaned and blinked her eyes. Was it 5:30 am already? Her roommate pounded on her door. "Time to get up!"

"I'm up!" She said weakly. She heard the shower draining. Sarah always got her up after her shower.Amy threw the covers off her and tossed her legs over the edge of the bed. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror as she stood. She was pretty - but she looked tired. She was short, her blonde hair down to her shoulders. Her breasts, still large, still perky especially for a thirty year old, always got compliments. She kept herself fit, but with her veterinary degree taking up most of her time she was losing her abs. She quickly got dressed and headed for the door, her roommate Sarah waiting in the car.

Amy didn't get enough sleep and her classwork was suffering as a result. She wasn't incredibly intelligent, but her extreme work ethic had always made up for her intellectual failings through high school and undergrad. Unfortunately her tactic of reading and rereading material four or five times just wasn't cutting it anymore.

The days classes flew by, and Amy and Sarah made the long drive back to the condo. She spent that night reading, skipping dinner and finally passing out at 3am.

"Amy! Amy!" Sarah pounded on her door again, Amy groaned again, ready to restart the day. 5:30am stared back at her. She shuffled to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Her days bled together. While eating lunch at a nearby dinner, mindlessly shoveling food into her mouth when a hand thumped down on her table, the woman it was attached to slid into the booth across from her.

Amy typically wasn't attracted to women, but this woman was gorgeous. She had fiery red hair in a pixie cut and eyes that matched. A dark red tank top and yoga pants wasn't a sophisticated outfit, but on this woman it looked ravishing.

"Hi!" She said with a toothy grin. "I'm Bezzi!"

"I'm Amy." She managed to say.

Bezzi slid her hand from the tabletop where it is was sitting to reveal a small red pendant. "Sarah is a good friend of mine and told me that you haven't gotten enough sleep lately. This pendant will help! Go to sleep with it on and when you wake up you'll feel completely refreshed, no matter how little you've slept.'"

Amy's face scrunched up in disbelief. "Yeah. Okay. Sure." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She looked back down at her food, stomach grumbling. "Okay well I have to finish and get back to work."

Bezzi got up. "Give it a shot! You'll swear it's magic. It vibrates at a frequency that encourages restful sleep. Good luck! Tell Sarah 'Hi' for me."

Amy walked through her apartment door and looked at the clock. 11:30 P.M. Ugh. Sarah was out with her boyfriend. She slumped down at her desk and slid her books out. She opened her Internal Veterinary Medicine book and began reading. It wasn't until 4am when she considered going to bed, unsure if it was better to stay awake through the night, or sleep for an hour and a half.

Trudging to bed, slowly undressing, Amy remembered the locket and chuckled to herself. "Why not?" She mused. She put the locket around her neck and felt a warmth pulsing against her chest. She looked down at it resting between her breasts and smiled. "Well aren't you nice?"

The second her head hit the pillow, she was fast asleep. A few seconds later she opened her eyes, smiling. It was 5:28 a.m. and she felt incredible! She opened the door just as Sarah was going to knock.

"Hi!" She said, surprising Sarah. "Good morning!"

"Amy! You look fantastic." Sarah beamed at her, wrapped in her towel with her auburn hair still dripping.

"I feel fantastic! I saw your friend Bezzi who gave me this pendant." She held it up.

"I'm not sure I know who you're talking about." She said, confused.

"Red hair? Pixie cut?" Amy asked.

Sarah's confused look depend.

"Ah. Well. This thing is supposed to help me sleep better, and I feel amazing!" Amy almost sung.

"If that means you'll stop making us late, I'm glad you've got it." Sarah said with a laugh.

Amy went through the day humming, refreshed. She felt like a different person, and her professors noticed how much more responsive and active she was.

That night, Amy felt the familiar tug of sleep at around 1am. Looking down at the pendant, she smiled. "Alright, let's hope we're two for two."

Again, she was asleep just as her head hit the pillow. Her eyes opened seconds later, her wall across the room a bit hazy. She suddenly noticed Bezzi sitting in her computer chair, her legs crossed, biting her nail.

"Hi Amy! How'd you sleep last night?" Bezzi said with a warm smile.

"How did you... she scoot away from Bezzi towards the wall pulling her comforter to her chest. Why are you here?" Amy demanded.

Bezzi extended her arms "Woah... calm down. Let me explain."

Amy sat, eyes wide waiting for an explanation.

Bezzi continued, "I may have misled you. I'm... Something of a witch. And yes, that pendant is actually magical."

Amy felt her face change from shock to derision.

"Now now, I know you don't believe me, but that's not important. I'll just tell you the rules and you can do with them what you will." Bezzi continued. "You're dreaming right now. That pendant serves a specific purpose - it channels energy into me. I need it to perform magic. Specifically, I find the most nourishing energy to be dreams of a... sexual nature. The catch to this pendant is simple. When you use it, you wake up at whatever time you want, even only if a few minutes after you went to bed. When you're asleep, you have a sex dream before you wake up and have an orgasm or two. I get to refill the pendant with magic, and everyone wins. How does that sound?" Bezzi said with a smile.

"Look I'm not signing up for anything." Amy said, her face wracked with suspicion.

"Woah, this is nothing like that," Bezzi said with a laugh. "Use it when you want, no more, no less. If you don't plan on using it please return it but... I think you'll find it helpful."

"Hmm. I'll consider it." Amy said. As she did, she woke up at 5:28, refreshed and joyful. She finished her day, unsure of what to do that night. Nervous, the next night she slept without it. And again the following night. Her exhaustion caught back up with her. Finally, she decided to use the pendant again.

Moments after Amy's head hit the pillow, Amy's eyes slowly opened. She was standing at the refrigerator wearing only a t-shirt. She heard a quiet moan from the living room, and a grunt. Slowly, she poked her head around the corner to look into the living room to see Sarah bent over the arm of their couch. She wore a soft black blindfold and leather collar. Mark, a classmate of theirs, was behind her. His strong hand was intertwined in her hair right at the base, balled into a fist.

Amy admired his body - his shoulders powerful and sculpted, his arms like a Greek statue. Her eyes followed down his abs to a sharp V right above Sarah's ass.

He let out a low groan, steadily and slowly pounding into her. She watched as Sarah's small tits bounced with each thrust.

"Who's pussy is this?" Mark said sharply.

"Yours," Sarah whispered.

He sped up, his cock driving into her. "Whose!?" He demanded.

"Oh god, yours, please."

Amy realized her fingers were between her own legs, rubbing her clit in time with Marks pounding.

"Please what?" He said.

"Please make me cum!" she pleaded. "Please."

"You can only cum if you admit you're a dirty fucking whore." He said coldly.

"I'm a whore!" Sarah moaned loudly.

"What kind of whore?" Mark demanded.

"I'm your dirty fucking cumslut whore!" Sarah groaned, her knuckles white, gripping the edge of the couch and back if the couch tight.

"Cum for me." Mark said. But as he did, he looked up and looked right into Amy's eyes. "You fucking cum for me you whore."

Then, just as Sarah came, her whole body ridged, Amy did too. Amy crashed with an orgasm so hard she crumpled to the floor moaning and gasping for air. Sweat poured down her forehead.

She heard Mark moan, long and low, as he pulled Sarah back onto him. Amy knew he was cumming deep in Sarah's pussy.

Panting, Sarah slid off of Mark's cock, finally giving Amy a view of the monster. It was massive. Sarah turned and buried it in her mouth, taking the entire length down her throat.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She said after pulling its length out of her throat. Mark slid the blindfold off of her face. She turned to look at Amy, still crumpled on the ground in the kitchen. "Next time, he's taking YOUR little cunt." She said with a massive grin. She turned and kissed the top of his cock.

Amy opened her eyes, her clock reading 5:28. She felt amazing, aside from needing a good fuck. She pulled open the door to see Sarah coming out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Morning you fucking whore!" Sarah said with a huge smile.

"What!?" Amy stammered.

"Morning Amy?" Sarah repeated, confusion slightly creating her face. She slid past Amy, who for the first time noticed Sarah's shapely legs and found her eyes wandering up the slit in the towel. Amy had made out with a woman a few times, but she definitely considered herself straight.

She also didn't consider herself reserved - she had been successful with men in the past but she had never seen anything like her dream last night.

Later that day in class, Amy couldn't help but stare at Mark. His arms gripped the side of the desk in their animal lab. He leaned forward, smiling at his lab partner.

Suddenly, he looked over at her, his eyes boring into her. "Your cunt is mine." He said matter of factly, loud enough for the whole room to hear. No one responded. He smiled and looked back down at his work.

Amy looked around, stunned. No one noticed. She could tell her pussy was dripping wet. "Jesus Christ!" She thought. "What was the pendant doing to her?"

Amy, distracted, wasn't very effective in class and new she'd need to make up extra work that night. But, she was hesitant to use the pendant to make up the sleep. This could easily become a vicious cycle. She decided to go without the pendant, and prayed she could stay ahead.

And she did, for two or three more days. She was studying for a series of tests, and the night before she knew she was going to need a good night's sleep.

Hesitantly, she pulled the pendant from her night stand and clasped it around her neck. Her head hit the pillow.

Seemingly seconds later, she woke up. Her eyes opened, but she couldn't see anything. She was on her knees, a pillow under her chest and her arms passing down between her knees. Amy could tell by shifting her weight that she was on a bed, and her ass was high in the air.

She tried to move, and realized her wrists and her ankles were bound tightly.

"Hello?" She said timidly.

*SMACK* Something hit her ass so hard she struggled to breathe. "No talking, slut" she heard Sarah say.

Amy listened quietly, trying to feel where Sarah was. Movement, at the top of the bed. Amy felt weight shifting, felt movement until knees were straddling her head. She felt a soft kiss on her spine, near her tail bone. Another kiss, further up her back. Amy moaned softly. At the same time, another set of weight shifted behind her. She felt another person climb onto the bed behind her.

Amy started panting as Sarah's hands slid up her ribs, and over her ass. Another pair of lips kissed her spine, this time from behind.

"Mark?" Amy asked, her words more moan than words.

*SMACK* this time much harder across her ass. "Oh god!" She yelled, *SMACK SMACK* "She said no talking, slut!" Mark's voice boomed. "Fix this." She heard mark order.

Seconds later a gag was forced into her mouth. Long and thick, it felt more like a cock than a ball and teased the back of her throat. She felt the strap at the back of her head tighten.

Amy moaned around the cock down her throat. Normally, her gag reflex would have her struggling not to wretch, but here in her dream, the cock felt wonderful filling her mouth. She moaned around it as she felt fingers slide up her thigh and brush over clit lightly.

Amy pushed her hips towards the hand.

"Do you want me to play with your little cunt?" She heard Mark ask.

Amy nodded emphatically. She felt two fingers slide easily into her, pushing downward as they slid in and rubbing right over her g-spot. Amy let out a low moan. Mark repeated the process, working into a solid rhythm.

"Sarah, I bet she can't cum unless you eat her ass. What do you think?" Amy stiffened and shook her head. Amy had a strict no butt stuff policy. "No?" Sarah said. "Well that's a shame."

Amy felt the head of a vibrator push against her clit and immediately let out a long, high moan. Mark relentlessly was hammering against her g-spot. She was so close. Sarah's hands wandered up to her tits, squeezing her nipples and tugging on them.

Amy felt like an inferno, her cunt on fire and on edge. Her whole body shook, sweat covered her. She let a long, low moan out. She pulled hard against the leather wrapped around her wrists and ankles. She NEEDED to cum. She would anything.

Breathing heavy around the gag, Amy tried to plead through it. She needed something more.

"What's that slut? You need a tongue in your ass to get off?" Sarah's voice oozed sex. Desperately Amy nodded.

"PWEESE!" was all she could manage. In an instant, she felt a mouth press against her tight ass. Hands on each cheek spreading her open. The sensation of it was beyond her experience. Amy felt her orgasm coming like an earthquake. Her whole body strained and she could hear the leather creak as it fought her.

Moan after moan, she crested one, two, four times, each one as powerful as the last. Finally her body crumpled back onto her bed, completely drained. She felt the vague sensation of being pulled back onto her knees and a thick cock pressing into her.

Amy woke up, her clock showing 5:28. She felt like she had slept for a year and had never felt better. She slid her hand down between her legs and felt her panties were drenched.

"Goooooood" she moaned, her whole body sore. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She stared at herself, twisting slightly. She felt like she had been working out all night, her ass cheek sore. Damn her ass looked good today. She opted for a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt.

Amy flew through her exams, finishing early. Every question she recalled perfectly, Every detail, perfectly remembered. It was incredible. She had never felt more alive. Amy gave herself the weekend off, deciding to reward herself. When Sarah got home, Amy met her at the door.

"Sarah. Lets go out!" Amy said excitedly.

"... out?" Sarah said, confused. "You never want to go out."

"I'm sure I aced my finals. For the first time, I'm caught up!" Amy said. Forty five minutes later, the two were in the back of an Uber, laughing. Another forty five minutes later Sarah and Amy were on the dance floor of the Circle, a club that Amy had never been to.

Amy was wearing a tight black strapless dress, her tits looking amazing. In front of her, Sarah danced and swayed her hips. As Amy's eyes slid up and down over her friend, The image of her dreams from the night before flashed into her mind. Mark's fist balled up in Sarah's hair, her mouth gaping. Her tits rocking between her arms. Amy bit her lip, the feeling of Sarah's mouth against her ass rocketing into the front of her thoughts.

Amy moaned softly, the loud music pumping around. Sarah turned toward her, eyes closed, body swaying. Her heart pounding, her pussy on fire, they danced closer, their lips just inches apart. Without thinking, Amy started to lean forward... and then her eyes went wide. She stumbled back, then turned and ran to the bathroom. She banged open the bathroom door and moved into the first stall she saw.

Amy sat on the toilet seat, door closed, panting. Her hand slid up her thigh to her hot cunt. Her thong was soaked. She pulled it off and stuffed it into her purse. Without thinking, she slid her fingers into herself a bit her lips trying to stay quiet. Furiously, she fingered herself. One hand slid over her clit and lips, the other with two pluging into her.

Minutes passed, her legs locked. She was so close! She groaned, low and long, no longer caring about making noise.

"Fuck!" she complained. Her eyes shut tight, her hands were starting to ache, her pussy still on fire and still no closer to cumming. She stopped, her heart pounding. "Fuck it!" Amy moaned, and slid her right hand down, pushing a finger not into her tight cunt, but instead into her ass. Her finger still soaked from her wet cunt, slid easily into her ass.

Amy had never played there - regular sex had always been enough for her. "What are you?" she heard Mark's distant voice say.

"I'm a whore." Amy murmured.

"What kind of whore are you, Amy?" Mark's voice demanded.

"Oh god, I'm a dirty cumslut whore!" Amy moaned, much louder this time.

"No, you're an ass whore. You're a dirty whore." Mark's voice cut into her. As they did, she worked a second finger into her ass.

Amy gaped, unable to breathe, unable to move, lights dazzling in front of her eyes. Her orgasm hit like thunder in her chest. Her whole body shook uncontrollably, and she collapsed back on the toilet. She sat there, splayed out, sweat sheening her body. Her dress pulled down, her tits out. Her dress pulled up, her legs splayed open.

Her cum coated her legs, her ass, her hands. Fuck. She unrolled what seemed like an entire roll worth of toilet paper, and wiped her hands and legs as best as she could. She pulled open the stall and walked calmly to the sink, squirting a healthy amount of soap into her hand. She looked up and her heart skipped a beat.

She first noticed the urinals lining the wall to her left. Then she noticed the five men standing there. Their cocks obviously pushing against the front of their pants. She met one of their eyes with her own, and they looked deliriously hungry. Her eyes moved to the next one, whose hand was shamelessly shoved down the front of his unbuckled pants, hand moving rapidly.

For a brief second, she imagined herself on her knees in front of him, his hands wrapped around the back of her head and slamming his cock down her throat.

"S... Sorry..." she managed to stammer. Amy turned and bolted through the door. "Fuck!" she thought to herself. "What the fuck was that!?" As she left the bathroom she caught Sarah waiting in line for the women's bathroom.

"Sarah!" Amy said, "We gotta go." I'm ordering an Uber.

Sarah, clearly drunk, laughed and smiled, leaning on her friend. "Oh my god Amy, my new friend Jim said there was some whore in the bathroom sucking cocks!" She laughed loudly. "Can you imagine how much you'd have to love dick for that!?"

Amy felt her face flush. "Come on! Let's go!" Amy all but pulled Sarah out of the club and into the waiting Uber. Sarah, laughing, was leaning against her.

"Amy, I'm so happy you came out! You're my best friend!" Sarah said into her ear, causing goosebumps to raise on Amy's arms. Sarah turned to hug her, Amy's skin sparking as Sarah's arm grazed her breasts, Sarah's head resting on her shoulder, her lips millimeters from her collar bone. Sarah's breath flowing across her shoulder against her neck.

Amy felt her cunt pulsing again. "Jesus Christ" Amy moaned. Sarah's arm fell as she passed out, her hand falling between Amy's legs, sitting high on her thigh. The Uber driver made eye contact with her. He was gorgeous. Carlel skin, short goatee. She was acutely aware of his rich scent. A smile slid on his face, and she instinctively licked her lips, bit the bottom.

Her heart pounded, and she seemed to get tunnel vision.

Suddenly, she was in the front seat, bent over the center console. Her mouth hungrily engulfing his cock. It wasn't particularly large, but tasted incredible. She pushed, not stopping until her nose hit his pubic muscle. She pulled his cock mostly out of his mouth, and then dropped it again. He grabbed her hair and began moving her head, using her mouth. She tried to reach down between her legs, but when she tried to pull her hand away from the seat her balance shifted and she almost fell.

RodLowe
RodLowe
4 Followers
12