Bezzi's Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned around his cock, unable to get herself off. She lost all track of time, until she heard him groan and his hand hold her head down against him. Her mouth completely full, she felt his cock pumping cum into her throat. She swallowed as quickly as he came.

"Ma'am?" he said.

She sat up, Sarah's head laying in her lap sleeping soundly. "Huh?" was all Amy could manage.

"We're here." the man said, smiling from the front of the car. "Do you need help getting her out of the car?"

"Amy blushed deeply. "No no, we can make it." She woke Sarah up and slung Sarah's arm over her shoulder and hauled Sarah to the elevator. In the shower, Amy thoroughly washed herself. She took the pendant off and held it up.

"Fuck." She said. She put the pendant in the drawer, telling herself she wouldn't use it again. As she stepped out of the bathroom she looked back at the bathroom drawer, biting her lip.

Chapter 2

Amy's fingers frantically pulled on her nipples, her vibrator on full pressed against her clit. Sweat coated her forehead, her haggard breath coming in spurts. She glanced at her clock - 2:15 am. She had been at it for more than an hour, desperately trying to cum.

"FUCK!" She yelled, collapsing onto the bed. She did the math in her head - she hadn't cum in more than three weeks. Not since she stopped wearing the pendant. Amy had managed to stay on top of her classes, but her previously single handed sex life was even more dead than usual. It's not that she wasn't turned on - she was like a geyser basically all day, every day. So much though that she'd started bringing a spare pair of panties to class.

No matter what she tried, Amy couldn't cum. She tried relying on images from her past dreams and got close - she even went so far as to order a small butt plug online, to no effect. Her low point was bringing home some a tinder bitch and fucking him in his car. It was bad sex - he came after a few minutes and his cock was so small she had to struggle not to laugh at it.

Suddenly, Amy was standing in the bathroom, staring into her open drawer of the sink, the pendant laying in a small heap. She picked it up, licking her lips. She clasped it around her neck, and stripping nude she climbed back into bed.

12