BF Learns His GF's Cheating History

Story Info
I discover my girlfriend's been sleeping around.
2.7k words
3.83
32.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is part 7 of the series: College GF. Although it references previous events it can also be read as a stand-alone story).

The week when I was coming to visit Kate had finally arrived. I would be landing first thing Saturday morning. Kate was excited for me to come and was also excited for Friday night. Friday night, Delta Epsilon Fraternity was hosting their annual Spring Bash Party. It was one of the go-to parties of the year, known for being wild.

Throughout the week Kate and I texted and FaceTimed, choosing which restaurants to go to, which movies to see. It was fun planning out some dates and I looked forward to seeing her. I was also looking forward to finally having sex again. Last time I had visited Kate the sex had been crazier than ever; I wanted to know if she'd learnt anything new from her roommates to try with me since our last visit.

Friday came and Kate was getting ready for the party. Jessica joined her in her room, putting on makeup and settling on which outfits to wear that night. Kate chose to wear a short skirt, a staple for her. She loved to show off her toned legs. A low-cut blouse showed a modest amount of her cleavage. Her small perky breasts slightly exposed to anyone's wandering eyes.

Kate and Jessica arrived at the party. They found some friends and began dancing in the front common room where some speakers had been set up. They would dance a few songs then take some shots, repeating throughout the night.

Kate glanced around the party, eyeing for any attractive guys to dance with when she noticed Levi. Levi was just above 6 feet tall with curly, medium length dark hair. He had a strong chin and features. He was the fraternity president and a well-known guy on campus. Levi got along with people well and had a relaxed demeanor about him. He noticed Kate staring at him, then walked away. Kate was disappointed thinking he wasn't interested.

A few moments later he returned, drinks in hand. Levi passed the drinks to Kate and her friends and introduced himself. He told them he was the Fraternity president and thanked them for coming to the party. They all chatted a bit before he motioned over some of his friends, and they talked as a group. Throughout this whole time Kate and Levi kept making eye contact with one another. When there was a natural lull, Levi addressed Kate directly and pulled her aside to talk one on one. Levi made her laugh easily. Each time she laughed Kate lightly touched his arm and chest, flirtingly.

They stuck together throughout the night, playing some drinking games and dancing. As the night progressed and with more drinks in their system, Kate and Levi got closer and closer. By the end of the night, their faces were inches apart just talking, both anticipating the other might kiss them at any moment. Initially Kate thought she could wait for sex until tomorrow when I arrived, but now being drunk and horny across from a hot guy she questioned whether she could. They sat down on some couches to talk some more.

Levi told Kate he thought she was super-hot, and that they should have sex tonight. Kate wanted to tell Levi she had a boyfriend but couldn't muster up the words to do so; she leaned in and kissed him instead. The two of them began making out on the couch, classmates around them dancing and drinking. The making out intensified, and Levi placed his hand on Kate's bare thigh. He began to move his hand up, reaching the brim of her skirt. Kate's body tensed. His hand slid beneath her skirt and over her panties. Levi started rubbing her pussy making her panties wet.

Some of the party guests noticed. They could see Levi's hand rubbing over Kate's lace panties. A few guys took out their phones and filmed. Kate and Levi noticed the extra attention they were getting and decided to move to his bedroom. He took her hand and guided her upstairs while fist-bumping some frat brothers on the way up.

When he got Kate into the bedroom the two of them immediately started having sloppy, drunk sex. They ripped off each other's clothes and wasted no time fucking. Levi's cock was long and vascular. It tipped slightly upward and had two big veins running its length. Kate's pussy stretched gently around his rigid cock; their sweaty bodies pressed against each other.

Levi fucked Kate for close to 20 minutes, switching her into different positions throughout. Kate eagerly awaited his cum, orgasming a few times throughout their sex already. Levi shot him cum all over Kate's breasts and stomach, her toned body glistened in the sweat and cum. Kate was exhausted from the sex and Levi passed out right away, so she spent the night.

The next morning Kate woke in a tired state in Levi's bed. Her clothes were strewn over the floor, and she looked like a mess. She rustled in the sheets then felt and arm reach over her. Levi pulled her in and told her good morning. Kate told him she had to get home early and needed to leave. Levi responded by rubbing his erect cock gently on Kate's bare ass under the sheets. His morning wood was incredibly hard. Kate bit her lip. She told him only if he was quick.

Levi rubbed his cock over Kate's pussy, pressing his head against her clit. He slowly began working his cock into Kate, gently thrusting forward into her as she began to relax. Shortly he was in her fully, his erect upturned cock pressing into the back of her vagina making her squirm each time. Levi told her he was close and began to fuck her harder, pulling her in tighter while increasing speed. Kate moaned as she felt Levi's warm cum fill deep inside her pussy. She let out an orgasmic sigh, then checked her phone and realized how late it was. Kate rushed her clothes back on and ran back home. Just minutes after Kate arrived back home my Uber pulled into her driveway. She opened the door wearing her outfit from the night before. Her makeup was still on, and her hair was a mess. I asked why she looked like that, and she said she passed out in in her bed with her clothes still on last night. Kate hurried me in and then said she was taking a shower.

The whole encounter seemed off to me. Kate smelled liked sweat and liquor. She appeared kind of panicked. I had no reason not to trust her at this point, so I decided to let it go for now. Kate emerged from the shower a new woman, clean and fresh. She cuddled up next to me in her bed naked and we lay together awhile before having sex.

Later that day Kate and I made our way onto campus so she could hand in a lab report. We came across Justin in the Chemistry building who called out to Kate. Justin and Kate started talking about class or something together, they made a few inside jokes that I tried to keep up with. They were laughing together, and his arm was around her the whole time. When we said our goodbyes, her hugged her waist low and I thought he may had grazed her butt. Worst of all Kate looked like she smiled in response to it. I couldn't be sure and thought I was going crazy, so I said nothing.

That night we watched a movie and stayed in. We were back in Kate's room at the end of the night when suddenly I heard some moans coming from David's room. David had a girl over and was fucking her, intensely from the sounds of it. Her moans turned to light screams as I could hear David clapping against her hard.

I asked Kate if she was hearing this, and she responded that she was used to hearing it by now and that she understood why they were always so loud. I asked her what she meant by that, and she said she had heard he had a big dick and was really good in bed. That's what some other girls had said. That night I was determined to fuck Kate like David had fucked whoever was in his room. I thrusted with all my power into her but could barely get a sound out of her. We switched into doggy where I grabbed her waist and pulled her back onto my cock. I fucked fast and hard before cumming inside her. I asked Kate if she finished, and she said no. She lay on her back while I fingered her and ate her out. We tried for a while, but Kate just couldn't get there. She said she was tired, and we called it a night.

The next few days were mostly uneventful until one evening we went to the campus gym to work out together. i was in the free weights section and Kate was across the gym using a squat rack. I saw a muscular guy walk up to Kate and start talking with her. They were laughing before Kate did a 180, showing off her butt to the guy before he lightly tapped it. I couldn't believe my eyes. I walked over there and introduced myself. Kate introduced James as the guy who was responsible for her new and improved ass. He then began talking to me about Kate and their workouts but out of the corner of my eye I could see Kate staring at his dick. Her cheeks were flushed, and she looked like she was completely preoccupied. James wished us a good workout before turning to Kate and telling her they should do another cardio session together. Kate said anytime.

The whole interaction gave me a weird vibe. How could Kate let him touch her butt like that? She was dating me after all. Throughout the week it seemed like every guy Kate knew was super flirty, like I was always the odd one out on some valuable piece of information. The next day while Kate was with a study group, I decided to do some snooping. I started looking through her drawers, clothes, bathroom; anything that could give me some insight as to what was going on. Then in her closet, I found it.

Kept in a box in her closet was a journal. I flipped through it. I couldn't believe what I saw. She kept a log of all the guys she had slept with, and wrote paragraphs about who she fucked, how they fucked her, how good it was. She wrote about the size of their dicks, her fantasies. She wrote about the times she received facials and the times guys had cum inside her. I noticed that despite us dating a long time, she hadn't written about me all that often. Initially, after we started dating, she had written a lot, but since then much less. The last entry about me barely outlined anything. All it said was the sex was good enough, but she missed having a bigger cock to play with.

I was heartbroken. Something had seemed off, but I had no idea that my girlfriend had been cheating on me with every other guy on campus. We had a genuine connection, and I thought our sex had been great. The things that were written didn't sound like the Kate I knew. It's like there was the Kate I was dating and there was college Kate, the girl who fucked whoever she wanted and loved to show off for men.

I read the part about David. I couldn't believe every morning he said hi so casually even though he had fucked my girlfriend's brains out and blown his load on her face. I read the part about Justin. I knew he had seemed too flirty with here and I was confident he had brushed her ass when the three of us were talking. Apparently, he'd also fucked her in the ass, something she didn't even let me do. I read about James. How it felt to be with a strong man that could take control like him. I couldn't believe she had even fucked her professor. Some guy in his forties bending my girlfriend over his desk flashed in my mind.

I put the journal back and waited for Kate to return. I wasn't sure how to address her and didn't want to confess to reading her journal so I decided to see if I could get more evidence first. That night while Kate slept, I unlocked her phone with face ID. I snuck into the bathroom and sat on the toilet while opening Snapchat. I couldn't believe how many guys were trying to hit her up. Guys asking her WYD? guys telling her she should come over. One guy had sent a dick pic captioned "See I told you I was thick." I had the idea of going to her GPS settings and making her location visible to me. This way I could see if she was going where she said she was going.

Next, I opened her messages and found she had been texting with multiple guys. She had a whole album devoted to dick pics she'd received. Then I opened her messages from Jessica. Jessica messaged her "looks like you had a fun night Friday" and followed up with a video. I clicked play. The video was of Kate sitting on a couch at a party. She was making out with a guy heavily and his hand was up her skirt, rubbing her clit through her exposed panties. She was wearing the same outfit that she answered the door in when I first arrived.

I took pictures of everything with my phone as proof, then snuck back into bed. I was leaving in two days and needed to think about how to expose her before then. The next day I tried to act normal, but it was difficult after seeing everything I had seen the night before. Kate wanted to have sex but I all I could imagine was all these other guys that had fucked her. How she'd gagged on their cocks and cried out their names. It got me angry which gave me an erection. I gripped her waist tight as I fucked her hard. It felt good to let out my anger.

When it came time to leave, I decided not to mention that I knew about the cheating to Kate. I felt emasculated that she had been sleeping with so many other men and decided I didn't want her to know I knew that. I told her I didn't think that things were working out with the distance, and we had a seemingly amicable breakup.

After the plane landed, I took out my phone and opened Snapchat. I saw Kate was at a house on a nearby street. Delta Epsilon House, I realized. Only a few hours after we'd broken up and already, she was getting fucked by some frat guy.

I tortured myself for a while by checking in on her location too often. 2-3 times a week she would be at some other house late, sometimes not coming home. Most Fridays and Saturday's she didn't return home. I looked at the photos I'd taken off her phone. The dick pics she had saved and the video of her at the party. That whole time I thought she was all mine just to find out everyone on campus knew she slept around.

I came to realize I was never going to be what Kate needed. It was doomed as soon as she got a taste of what else was out there. Kate got so much attention and there was so much temptation; there was never a chance that she wasn't going to explore her wild side in college. I was lucky I had Kate when I did.

I went on to date another woman. Our relationship is strong, and our sex is great. A part of me is always afraid of what could happen though. Kate had one mistake at one party, and everything spiraled from there. I'm always afraid the same thing could happen with my new girlfriend too.