All Comments on 'BFF Unlocks Her Inner Slut For You'

by SnakeySmut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Congratulations on your 100th audio you sexy slut! πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ₯³ Such a pleasure to celebrate with you 😘.

DamnyoureyesDamnyoureyes9 months ago

Your stuff is always great, but this one was even better than usual.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love your sloppy blowjobs! This is my second favorite after the "The sloppy blowjob specialist"

Andygorn2Andygorn29 months ago

Fantastic, wow! The way they both give into their deepest desire (+ give each other what they've both been craving) is so hot + fulfilling.

jonyoungaujonyoungau9 months ago

very well done, totally imagine this with a chick i know

foolhardy50foolhardy508 months ago

Your voice, story, are so compellingly sexy, hot and realistic. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn I love your dirty talk and the self-degrading name calling. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok, great audio, lovely πŸ’― ❀️ πŸ’€

But I really wanted to tell the narrator to get that head injury to the hospital 😭😭

livingforfunlivingforfun3 months ago

Had to log in for this one. Congrats on the 100+ stories, this is one of the best. Your stories are consistently good and I strongly appreciate the dirty talk and your line between sweet and filthy, bravo.

Newfound buttslut nympho ftw, and that is even including a bit of cringe on getting that head injury looked at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnakeySmut@SnakeySmut
Hi, I'm Victoria! Super kink friendly. Fun sized goth bimbo. Whispering filthy things in your ear is my specialty. I love creating audios that are laced with my own kinks! Do you like what I do? πŸ–€ www.patreon.com/SnakeySmut Search all my socials and audios πŸ–€ www.snakey...