Bffs Pt. 06: The Story Continues

Story Info
It all comes full circle.
4k words
4.32
5.6k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella was lying on her bed after getting home from Lucy's house about an hour ago. She was just laid there not moving, thoughts running through her head. 'I can't believe I did that, I hate alcohol, what the hell!' She thought to herself.

Bella's phone buzzed, she turned over and looked, it was a text from Lucy, which read... 'Hey, sorry about last night, Amy told me about this hierarchy thing and I know your the only one in our group that would be competition for the top spot, so I needed to make sure I was top before you had chance... sorry I just couldn't do all that for anyone so I needed to act fast. Love you. X'

Bella was confused, but curious. She instantly rang Lucy, who picked up straight away. "Hey." Lucy said.

"What the hell do you mean, hierarchy?" Bella asked.

"Well Amy explained your sisters hierarchy to me, Amy and Tayler are joint top, meaning they don't have to do any of that stuff, they just get it done for them, Elle's next, she does what Amy and Tayler say... Then Alice is next, she has to do what the three girls above her say. Then finally your sister and Natasha are joint bottom." Lucy giggled.

"What the hell, how is this even a thing? Also I have two questions, one about them and one about us..." Bella said softly.

"I didn't know about it either until Amy told me it would happen soon and advised me to take charge of it early... And okay what's your question about them?" Lucy asked.

"How the hell is Alice above Georgina and Natasha? She's a geek!" Bella asked.

"Oh that ones funny! Georgina had just been in charge of both and thought she had an okay spot in the hierarchy, but Amy got the three of them to spin a bottle and whoever it lands on can chose the order, it landed on Alice!" Lucy laughed. "Now what's your question about us?" She asked.

"Erm, if Amy and Tayler are joint top, why can't we of been joint top of our friends? Why did you have to use me?" Bella said softly.

"Because we always try to beat each other in everything don't we? Wether it's looking the best, who gets the best boyfriend... Even when we was younger we'd always want to race each other and stuff, so we'd of ended up in competition of who's top, and it could of gone either way... Besides, your good at it haha! I didn't take you all the way either, I didn't piss like they do, I love you too much for that, I'll have to save that for the other girls. Anyway my mums just got home, I need to go babe, love you!" Lucy exclaimed before putting the phone down.

Bella sighed as she tried to work things out in her head. 'Right I suppose I need to make sure I don't end up under anyone else!' She said to herself.

Bella went onto a few porn sites and started looking into things, looking for different techniques and positions to use. After a few hours of watching different videos, some of foot worship, some ass worship, some pussy eating and some face-sitting, she then went to the one that sounds the most disgusting to her.

"Yeah drink my piss, slut!" A porn star screamed to another.

Bella's thoughts started with 'thank god Lucy didn't do this', to 'oh my god I need to piss in someone's mouth!' She couldn't believe how turned on she was thinking about dominating another girl.

Bella went onto her phone contacts and went straight to her friend Grace's number. Grace was a straight A student who often helps Bella and Lucy with their homework. Grace was a similar build to Bella, with a cute pretty face full of freckles. She had light brown hair and blue eyes under her glasses.

"Helloooo." Grace said softly as she answered the phone to Bella.

"Hey babe, Erm I'm having a problem with my homework, can you come round mine and help please?" Bella asked.

"Yeah course, I'm walking through your street now anyway so I'll be there in literally twenty seconds hun." Grace replied.

"Awesome! Just walk in and come up to my room. See you soon!" Bella exclaimed. She quickly got loads of school books out for a four different subjects to make it look like she's actually overloaded with homework.

As Grace walked in she sighed, "Bella I thought you meant one subject, I can't help you with everything, I've got a life you know." She said.

"Please just help me I'm desperate!" Bella exclaimed.

"I can help you with one, but not them all..." Grace said.

"How about we have a wrestle like we used to, if I win you help me with everything I need you to, if you win you only help me with what you want..." Bella said.

"You know me, I can't turn down a challenge like that! But your winning prize is way better than mine, I want £20 if I win!" Grace laughed.

"Haha okay! No submission moves though, just first to pin the others shoulders down for three seconds, we don't want to hurt each other!" Bella smiled.

"Yeah that's a good idea, we don't want a hospital visit!" Grace laughed.

"No we don't haha! Now swear on your mums life that if I win and help me with everything I need, so I know you won't back out..." Bella said.

"I swear on my mums life that if you beat me I'll help you with everything you need me to. Now you swear on yours that you'll give me £20..." Grace smiled.

"I swear on my mums life that if you beat me I'll pay you £20!" Bella stated.

"Right, your bed or the floor?" Grace asked.

"The bed, on our knees facing each other..." Bella smiled as she got in position.

Grace climbed on the bed and got into position, on her knees facing Bella. "I'm ready, count us down..." Grace giggled.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1, go!" Bella exclaimed.

The girls leaped at each other, Grace went to wrap her arms around Bella's torso, attempting to pin her arms at her sides, but Bella saw it coming and lifted her arms up, causing Grace's arms to be around Bella's waste, with Bella's arms free.

Grace tried to grapple Bella onto her back, but Bella wrapped her arms around Grace's head tight, which ended up causing Grace's face to be smothered between Bella's tits.

Grace managed to manoeuvre her face enough to speak, "get your tits out my face you lezzie!" She said jokingly.

"Your face will be in other parts of my body tonight, you'll be the lezzie not me!" Bella laughed.

"Shut up haha!" Grace said thinking Bella was joking.

The girls continued grappling, but Grace started to grow weaker as having Bella's tits in her face was making it hard to breathe. Bella noticed Grace's strength had gone and took her chance, pushing Grace flat on her back and pinning her shoulders down.

"1, 2, 3! I win!" Bella exclaimed.

"For fucks sake!!" Grace said as she got her breath back. "You got lucky!" She laughed.

"There's no such thing as luck, I was supposed to win, it's fate!" Grace giggled.

"Shut up lezzie, shoving your tits in my face!" Grace laughed.

"You'll regret the lezzie comments babe..." Bella giggled.

"Ooh I'm scared!" Grace laughed. "Now let's get your homework over with, what do you need help with?" Grace said as she sat at Bella's make up table and looked at Bella's school books as she picked up a pen.

"What are you doing, why've you got the pen?" Bella asked with an evil grin.

"Because when you say help, you usually mean do it for you..." Grace stated.

"Well I'm gunna do it this time, I just need you to help..." Bella said as she got up and walked to the table. "Let me sit there..." She said softly.

"Erm okay..." Grace said confused, as she got up and allowed Bella to take the seat. "Should I go and get a seat from downstairs?" She asked.

"No you don't need one." Bella said sternly.

"What? How am I supposed to help you from the bed?" Grace asked.

"Your not helping me from the bed, stupid." Bella giggled.

"I'm not just standing here Bella. You expect me to just stand up for hours and help you?" Grace laughed.

"I'm not asking you to do that either." Bella smiled.

"So do you not want me to help you?" Grace asked confused.

"Yeah I do or I wouldn't of asked." Bella replied.

"Bella stop messing about, I'm not standing up my legs are tired, should I sit on the bed or get a chair from downstairs?" Grace said as she started to get annoyed.

"I want you to sit under my make up table and help me from there." Bella said confidently.

"What? How am I supposed to help you with your homework from there?" Grace asked confused.

"Well when I said I need help with my homework, I meant in a different way, just get under and I'll explain when your down there." Bella said as she moved her chair back leaving room for Grace to crawl in.

"Bella I'm not going under there, I didn't agree to that." Grace said sternly.

"You swore on your mums life you'd help me with anything I need, they was the words. It wasn't specific to anything." Bella said. "You can't swear on someone's life then not do it. Come on it's nothing bad, it's just where I need you to be to help me." Bella reassured her.

"For fucks sake! Right okay." Grace said aggressively as she got on her knees and crawled under. Grace instantly moved her chair forwards again.

"How is it under there?" Grace giggled.

"Not good. Why am I down here Bella? I don't get it!" Grace exclaimed. The make up table was small, and positioned against the wall with a set of drawers on either side, meaning the only way out was the front. Grace could only move about a foot either side of her, with a wall behind her and Bella in-front of her, she felt like she was in a box.

"Because that's where I need you to be to help me." Bella giggled.

"I don't understand Bella!" Grace exclaimed.

"Well I was struggling to concentrate on my homework for a few reasons, your going to help me do my homework by dealing with those problems for me. Don't forget you swore on your mums life, so you can't say no to any." Bella giggled.

"What problems?" Grace said nervously.

"Well, one problem is that my feet are sore, so I need you to rub them for me." Bella said sternly.

"What? I'm not doing that Bella." Grace said.

"You swore on it Grace." Bella stated.

"For fucks sake! Right okay." Grace said reluctantly as she got hold of Bella's left foot. "Oh my god! Your socks are soaking it's disgusting!" Grace exclaimed.

"I don't care Grace, just do it." Bella said aggressively.

"I hate you." Grace said as she started massaging Bella's feet one at a time, swapping every few minutes.

"Now I think your ready for my next problem..." Bella said.

"What is it?" Grace sighed.

"Well I'm really self conscious that my feet smell, you need to help me feel better about how they smell..." Bella said.

Grace wanted to tell her she's right and they do smell, being in a confined space with them she's had the biggest smell of them possible... Well she thought she had. "Erm, no they don't smell..." Grace said softly, thinking that's all Bella meant.

"Anyone can say that Grace, I need you to sniff them for a while. If you don't like the smell, just pretend you do, pretend it's turning you on, act like you would if it was a dick..." Bella instructed.

Grace wanted to say no, but she was to superstitious and didn't want anything bad to come from swearing on her mums life. "O, o, okay..." She said nervously as Bella tucked her chair further under the table causing Grace to be pinned back against the wall.

Bella lifted her feet to graces face, causing Grace to gag a bit at first, but managed to get through the initial disgust and allowed Bella to continue. Bella started rubbing them around Grace's face, trying to find her nose.

"Got you!" Bella giggled as her left foot shoved up against Grace's nose. "Next time help me, I can't see where I'm putting them from here." She said confidently.

"We'll push your chair back a bit so you can see..." Grace muffled from behind Bella's, pretending to mean it to help Bella, when really she just wanted a bit of room.

"No I like it like this where I can keep you still easier, anyway I've not heard you sniff yet..." Bella stated as she pushed her foot harder into Grace's nose.

Grace counted down from three in her head, before reluctantly taking a big sniff, then gagging and instinctively trying to push Bella's foot away.

"Erm what do you think your doing? You said they didn't smell and your supposed to be proving it to me!" Bella exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! They don't smell it's just because I really don't like feet..." Grace lied, hoping Bella would let her stop.

"Here put this over your eyes..." Bella said as she got a pair of tights out of the drawer at the side of them, she pulled her chair out and reached under the table. "Lean your head forward..." She instructed, Grace complied and Bella tied her tights around Grace's head covering her eyes. "Now you don't have to look at them.

"Erm, okay." Grace said nervously. Bella pulled her chair back under and shoved her feet back in Grace's face. Poor Grace couldn't believe one of her closest friends was doing this to her.

"Act like it's a privilege, I want to here moans and thank you's, act like you would if it was a dick in your face and thank me for letting you sniff them." Bella instructed.

"Erm, okay..." Grace said nervously.

Bella giggled as she grabbed her phone, she wanted a memory of this! She started recording and held the phone under the table, with grace blindfolded not being able to see it. "Grace your not doing anything..." Bella said.

Grace sighed before giving up, she took a deep breath in through her nose as it was wedged in her foot, she nearly gagged but managed to hold it in. She then took another breath and started to play along, "mmmmm they smell so good!" She moaned.

"Do you love sniffing my feet?" Bella giggled.

"Yeah oh my god thank you for letting me!" Grace moaned loud between sniffs. "Mmmmm I love your feet Bella!" She exclaimed as she had old of Bella's feet, moving them round to sniff different parts.

"Show me how much you love them, kiss them as you sniff them babe!" Bella exclaimed.

Grace complied and started kissing and sniffing passionately. "Mmmm thank you Bella!" She moaned, continuing to play along.

Bella decided she had enough on video and decided she wanted Grace to see the rest of what she does in real time, she wants her to remember it. She puts her phone away then moves her feet back a bit.

Grace gasped a big breath in. "Wow that was weird." She exclaimed, thinking it was over.

"Take my socks off." Bella instructed.

Grace didn't argue, she knew there was no point. She slid Bella's socks off and dropped them on the floor. "Erm, now what?" She asked nervously.

"Pick my socks up and put them in your mouth." Bella said sternly.

"What? Why?!" Grace exclaimed.

"Still to prove they smell good. If someone puts them in there mouth they must be okay. Now do it." Bella exclaimed.

Grace sighed, but followed her instructions. She gagged a bit but managed to cope. Bella raised her feet to her nose.

"Sniff." Bella giggled. Grace complied. After a few minutes Bella moved her feet away, "you can take the socks out now babe." She said.

Grace spat them out and took in a deep breath. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed.

"Erm, your not done, start sniffing and kissing again..." Bella said sternly as she shoved her feet back in Grace's face. Grace complied.

Bella moved her feet away... "Now don't forget you've sworn on your mums life that you'd help me with everything, so you can't refuse... I don't want to hear you trying to talk your way out of anything, okay?" Bella said sternly.

"Erm, I, okay..." Grace said nervously.

"Stick your tongue all the way out." Bella instructed.

Grace looked at Bella's feet in-front of her face, gagged a little at the thought of what was about to happen, but eventually complied.

Bella moved her chair back a bit so she could see under the table and was overcome with joy when she saw Grace sat there with her tongue all the way out. "Good girl!" She giggled before she reached out with her foot and slowly slid it down Grace's tongue, all the way from her heal to her toes, and then repeated it with the other foot.

Bella pulled her feet away for a second. "How do they taste? You love them don't you?" Bella giggled.

"Yeah oh my god they taste so good!" Grace plaid along.

"Show me how much you love them,lick and kiss them all over and moan like you was before!" Bella giggled.

Grace started running her tongue up Bella's feet then kissing her way back down, "mmmmm!" She moaned into Bella's foot.

After a few minutes Grace appeared to be enjoying it, she was worshipping Bella's feet enthusiastically, kissing, sniffing, licking and moaning. She even ran her tongue between Bella's toes without being told to.

"Your amazing at that!" Bella moaned.

Grace was shocked at herself as that comment made her work even harder. She was sucking Bella's toes hard. "Mmmmm!" She moaned.

"Deep throat my foot!" Bella exclaimed.

Grace complied, she shoved Bella's foot as deep as possible before starting to fuck her own throat hard with it! "Mmmpghm!" She groaned as she abused her own face.

"Oh my god you've been doing that for an hour now!" Bella giggled. "Right you can stop." She said as she pulled her feet away.

"Wow! Right can you let me out from under here please?" Grace asked as she gasped for air.

"Yeah but you need to stay on your knees..." Bella smiled.

"Why?" Grace sighed.

"A boy's been asking to eat my ass, I've never had it done before and I want to be ready, your gunna help me get ready." Bella said as she stood up with her back to Bella and removed her shorts.

"Bella do you realise how lezzie that is?" Grace exclaimed.

"It's only lezzie if your the one eating, that's what I meant when I said you'd regret the lezzie comment... I know your not a lezzie but you've sworn on your mums life so your gonna have to do some lezzie things babe." Bella giggled. "Now come on." She continued as she parted her cheeks.

Grace sighed then crawled towards her, she had no fight left, she just started licking her friends asshole. Bella grabbed the back of her head holding her in tight.

"Oh my god! Right now stick it in deep!" Bella exclaimed. Grace complied and started tongue fucking her ass.

"Oh my god! An hour on my feet and an hour on my ass! You little slut!" Bella giggled as she released Grace's face from her ass.

"Now you've got me horny so I need you to help me with that, lie down, your gunna make me cum." Bella giggled.

"I can't believe this." Grace said softly as she lay on her back.

"I can!" Bella laughed before sitting her full weight on Grace's face. "I can't feel your tongue bitch!" Bella exclaimed. Grace started licking.

"Oh my god I'm gunna fuck your face!" Bella screamed before starting to grind hard, using Grace's entire face as a fuck toy.

"Oh my god I'm gunna cum! Open wide!" Bella exclaimed. Grace opened her mouth just in time to catch Bella's orgasms.

Grace swallowed all of Bella's orgasm, then waited for Bella to get her breath back. 'Why's she still sat on my face?' Grace thought to herself.

"Is your mouth still open? Tap my leg if it is." Bella said. Grace tapped her leg. "Can you shut it? Tap once for no and twice for yes." Bella added. Grace tapped once. "Good, enjoy your drink!" She laughed.

'What's she talking a... oh my god what the fuck she's pissing in my mouth!' Grace thought to herself, she was trapped, she had no choice but to drink it.

"Yeah drink my piss slut!" Bella laughed. Eventually the stream stopped. "Lick it clean." Bella instructed, Grace reluctantly followed her orders, before Bella eventually climbed off.

"What the fuck Bella!" Grace exclaimed.

"Shut up, it's where you belong. Serving me. Now go home and I'll call you when your needed!" Bella exclaimed. Grace silently got up and left.

Bella lay down on her bed, in ecstasy. she grabbed her phone excitedly and sent the video she took of Grace to Lucy. With the message, 'I got Grace ;)' attached.

12