Bffs Pt. 06: The Story Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Omg haha! So did she only do the foot one?' Lucy replied.

'No she did everything, including drinking my piss! Hahaha!' Bella replied.

'No way! You should of got it all on video!' Lucy typed.

'That's impossible without her noticing.' Bella said.

'Did you notice I recorded you?' Lucy sent back.

'No you didn't haha!' Bella replied.

Lucy replied by simply sending Bella a full video of there night together, with the message, 'hidden camera babe haha!'

'Why would you record it?!' Bella replied as her heart dropped.

'Why did you record Grace?' Lucy shot back.

'So I could make her do it again...' Bella said.

'Exactly.' Lucy sent as she smiled to herself.

'Lucy please don't!' Bella pleaded.

'Not all the time, just when I'm turned on. You can either take that deal now, or if you continue to try and get out of it, it won't just be when I'm turned on, I'll do it purposely to give you a hard time...' Lucy said.

Bella didn't want to risk it, 'Right okay, only when your turned on.' Bella reluctantly replied.

'Good, you shouldn't have sent me that video of Grace, it's turned me on! I'll be at yours in ten minutes babe!' Lucy replied.

Bella's heart sank, but she couldn't argue. She sat and waited for the inevitable. She couldn't believe she'd just been the dom literally twenty minutes earlier, but was about to be degraded again.

When Lucy arrived, Bella let her in, "hey, right come up to my room, make it quick please." She sighed.

"No let's do it down here, you can worship my feet whilst I watch tv." Lucy grinned as she went over to the sofa and sat down. "Here girl, on your knees." She instructed, as she pointed to the floor in-front of her. Bella followed her instructions and crawled in-front of her friend.

"For fucks sake." Bella sighed as she picked her friends feet up and started sniffing.

About twenty minutes had passed and Bella was in full swing, worshipping Lucy's feet. "Good girl!" Lucy giggled.

Suddenly the door swung open, it was Georgina and Amy. "Oh my god!" Georgina exclaimed.

"Hey Amy! Want to trade for a bit?" Lucy giggled.

"Definitely! Georgina get at Lucy's feet! Bella, come here!" Amy exclaimed, taking a seat next to Lucy. Bella and Georgina complied, both sisters kneeling next to each other, worshipping the best friends feet.

To be continued...

12