BF's Secret Weapon

Story Info
Femboy takes care of his bf's frustrations.
1.1k words
4.32
15k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jackie! Get down here. I need you now!" Roger shouted as he was in the middle of an intense ranked game on one of his video games.

Jackie was watching YouTube on his phone when he heard Roger call. He quickly paused his video and got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackie and Roger had been dating for 2 years now. Jackie had just turned 21 and Roger was 29.

Their relationship started when they met each other at the gym. Jackie noticed Roger taking glances at his feminine body and he loved the effect that his body seemed to have on the guys at the gym.

Jackie was a femboy. He had the perfect body for it being only 5'4 with a slim upper body and a voluptuous and thick booty. His thighs and ass were his most prominent features and he took great joy in showing them off at the gym with his tight fitting leggings and booty shorts.

One day Roger decided to approach Jackie and Jackie took a liking to him. Roger was tall, 6'1 to be exact. He was very fit and muscular and Jackie loved that. Unbeknownst to Jackie at the time, he was also very well endowed. His cock stood at just over 10 inches when he was hard, something that Jackie eventually became very accustomed to.

Jackie and Roger hit it off right away. Jackie found out that Roger was very into femboys and had noticed how nice of a body Jackie had.

They went on a few dates with Jackie teasing him but never things go sexual as he wanted to see how long Roger could put up with it.

Until one day when Roger finally got to experience Jackie's cock pleasing skills. Jackie arrived at Roger's house and let himself in. He heard Roger cussing and yelling and went into his room to see him playing a video game and he was very clearly losing.

Roger barely noticed Jackie but when he did, he told Jackie to get on his knees under the desk and start getting acquainted with his cock. He then turned back to his game and continued to play.

Jackie was a bit shocked at his forwardness but also aroused at how demanding he was. Jackie was truthfully just teasing him until Roger took control and made Jackie take his dick.

Jackie composed himself and then crawled under the desk and noticed Roger's thick bulge in his boxers. Jackie slid them off with the help of Roger lifting himself and was now face to face with Roger's monster.

Jackie was stunned when he first saw it. He was amazed at the sheer size of it. It was hard, and it looked angry. Almost like Roger's anger at his game made his cock angry too and it needed an outlet.

Jackie licked his lips as he was ready to tame this monster. If Roger was angry and not having a good time, then Jackie would make sure to alleviate some of that frustration the best way he knew how.

By taking dick.

Jackie started by kissing the tip of his engorged head before quickly sliding his lips over the head and sealing his lips behind the crown. Jackie had to stretch his lips quite a bit to fit his mouth over the head but he knew he wasn't even close to done.

Jackie started to gently suck and lick all over Roger's cock head to get him warmed up before sliding his lips further down and taking more of Roger's cock in his mouth.

Roger still continued to pay no attention to Jackie as he was focused on his game but he did seem to be doing better.

Jackie chuckled inwardly as he thought that sucking cock made Roger play better and found it hilarious.

Jackie composed himself and started to bob his head up and down Roger's shaft, his shaft now glistening from some of the saliva that was leftover as Jackie continually sucked.

Jackie was going at a decently slow pace, taking an inch or two every couple of minutes and was quite happy with the progress he had made. He had a little over half of Roger's cock in his mouth and the head was starting to tickle the back of his throat.

He knew how to deepthroat so he was mentally preparing himself before taking the plunge as he enjoyed just sucking on the amount of meat in his mouth.

Roger then reached down and grabbed the back of Jackie's head to his surprise and forced him down to the base of his cock as he cussed at his game again.

Apparently Jackie wasn't going fast enough for Roger's liking so Roger took matters into his own hands. Roger crossed his right leg behind Jackie's head and locked him in place so he could use his hand to continue playing.

Jackie choked and gagged as he was forced to now fully throat 10 inches of cock. He tried to pull off but realized that Roger's leg was holding him in place. He stayed there with his throat constricting around Roger's thick shaft as Roger rocked back and forth slightly to fuck Jackie's throat.

After about 20 seconds Roger let Jackie get some air before using his leg to seal him right back against the base of his cock. Jackie continued to throat Roger's cock for the remainder of Roger's game as he constantly worked his throat to try to get Roger to cum and then let him up.

Once the game was about to end, Roger grabbed the back of Jackie's head with both hands and started to viciously throat fuck him until Roger finally held him at the base and unloaded in Jackie's throat.

Jackie's face was a mess of tears, spit and cum as his lips formed a seal around the base of Roger's cock, swallowing every drop that pulsed out of his cock into Jackie's throat.

That was Roger and Jackie's first sexual encounter and it only got more rough and more fun as they continued to date.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackie entered the room that Roger had shouted from and noticed he was naked from the waist down and had made some space under his desk.

Jackie chuckled as he got down on his knees under the desk and swallowed Roger's cock to the base and held it there just like he liked it.

"You're like my secret weapon babe. When my dick is balls deep in your throat, I feel like I can do anything. That's right, work that throat slut."

Jackie rolled his eyes as he flexed his throat repeatedly around Roger's hard cock. Succumbing to the fact that a good portion of his day off would be spent making sure Roger didn't get frustrated.