The Femboy and the Tomboy

Story Info
A shy college student meets the girl of his dreams.
5.1k words
4.72
56.4k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James19999
James19999
336 Followers

I walked out of the campus dining hall, eyes glued to my phone. I had walked this path hundreds of times now and the sidewalk was mostly empty, so I didn't feel the need to be too alert. Suddenly, someone bumped into me from the right, sending my phone careening out of my hands. I bent down to pick it up. Fortunately, its case had shielded it from the fall, and it was undamaged.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there. Are you okay?" It was a girl's voice, a little lower pitch than average. I stood up straight and turned around to face her. She was exactly my height, so the first thing I noticed was her dark brown eyes looking directly into mine. Her hair, a lighter shade of brown than her eyes, was neat and straight and only hung down to her chin, and freckles stood out on her otherwise slightly pale face. She had fairly sharp facial features and a strong jawline, which made her striking even though she wasn't conventionally beautiful.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I replied, showing her my undamaged phone. I looked at her a little closer. Something about her seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I feel like I've seen you before," she said, her brow furrowing as she took a closer look at me. "Are you in Johnson's astronomy lecture?"

"Yeah, actually." Now that she mentioned it, that's where I had seen her before. There were easily over a hundred students in our intro-level astronomy course, so I had seen her from a distance, but never spoken to her.

"I'm Camille."

"I'm Alex."

We looked at each other for a moment, an awkward pause in our conversation. I had never been the most skilled conversationalist, but the tension between us felt different than the tension I was used to with strangers. It wasn't that I resented being forced to make small talk, it was that I for some reason badly felt I needed to come up with something better than small talk. My heartrate was a little elevated.

Camille was the one to break the silence.

"Are you going this way?" She pointed in the direction I had been walking in before she had bumped into me.

"Yeah," I responded, silently annoyed with myself for not being able to come up with more than a one-word response.

"Me too, I'll walk with you."

I was relieved that our conversation wasn't over. Camille's voice sounded very pleasant to me. Even though it was only a little past 8:30 PM, it was late autumn, so the sun was already long down. The dim light of the lamp posts didn't give me too clear a view of her face, and I didn't want to seem weird by staring at her too long, but what I could see was nice.

We turned the corner onto a narrower quad between four of the residence halls. I was preparing to say something when I heard a loud voice to my left.

"Hey, Alex! Long time no see, buddy!" There was an unmistakable and cruel mockery in the voice. I froze and looked over, seeing three men approach. I recognized the one in front, the one who had spoken, best: Derek. He had been my worst bully in high school, shoving me into lockers sometimes, bumping into me aggressively in the hallways often, and making fun of me always. I shuddered as he sauntered toward us with the easy confidence of a predator approaching its prey.

"I didn't even realize you went here. How long's it been? Two years?" He asked, stopping a few feet in front of me. He looked over at Camille, looking her up and down. "Oh shit, you've got a lady friend now too? I never would have guessed." His two accomplices, Shaun and Braden, stayed a few feet behind him, the cruelty in their eyes matching his.

"Fuck off." Said Camille icily, glaring at Derek.

"What's wrong? I'm just catching up with an old friend. But between you and me, you could do better." There was a suggestive tone in his voice, and he stepped toward her. Derek was bigger than me, although that wasn't saying much. He was only about 5'10" and not especially muscular, but I was still afraid of him, and now I was afraid for Camille too.

It turned out I didn't need to be. Before I could say anything, Camille took a quick step toward Derek and punched him in the stomach. His breath came out in a wheeze, and he doubled over. Shaun and Braden, who were much more mean than brave, immediately took off running away. Derek looked up at Camille and then at me. For once, he was the one with fear in his eyes. He turned and ran too, though much slower than his friends as he struggled to regain his breath.

We watched them run, Shaun and Braden turning the corner behind one of the residence halls before Derek caught up a few seconds later. This time, I was the one to break the silence.

"Thanks."

"No problem. I can't stand assholes like that," said Camille.

"That would have gone a lot worse if you hadn't been here."

"Are you going home? I'll walk back with you in case you run into them again."

"I'd appreciate that." Actually, I more than appreciated it. The prospect of getting to spend a few more minutes with her was sweet, and there was something very reassuring about her presence. "I live at the apartments at the edge of campus."

She nodded, and we set off. I knew it was going to be a few more minutes, so I decided I should make some conversation. Besides, I liked the sound of her voice.

"So, you hit him pretty hard."

"Sorry, that was kind of extreme. Do you think I went too far?" She sounded a little sheepish.

"Not at all! I've wished I could do that for years."

"I guess all that time at the gym pays off after all." Camille was wearing jeans and a loose hoodie, which made sense for the cool weather but didn't show off her figure. If I hadn't seen her double Derek over with one punch, I wouldn't have realized how strong she was. Now that she mentioned it, though, her shoulders were a little broader than normal for a girl. It made me a little insecure. I had always been scrawny and unathletic, so she was almost certainly stronger than me.

"Honestly, I don't get to the gym much myself." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"It's not for everyone." Camille shrugged. "When I was in high school, the popular girls used to bully me for it."

"Really? I got bullied for being weak, you got bullied for being strong?" Hopefully admitting my weakness would make me sound less insecure about it, plus it gave me a chance to compliment Camille.

She laughed a soft and melodious laugh.

"When you put it that way, I guess it does sound silly." She paused for a moment. "It's different with girls. I never really fit in with them. I'm not good at all the social games other girls play, the whispering and the rumors and the little sniping and sabotage. I guess it didn't help that most of my interests are kind of masculine."

"Well, we have something in common. I feel like I never really fit in with other guys. I got beaten up a lot in high school. It's been better here in college, but if you hadn't been here, I would have gotten the old trip down memory lane. So, thanks again."

"Any time."

Camille looked at me, her deep brown eyes meeting mine again. There was a real compassion in them, but also a fire. My heart fluttered. I felt nervous but somehow very safe at the same time.

We reached the steps in front of my apartment door. Taking a quick look back at Camille to tell her this was the place, but also because I wanted to look at her again, I started up the steps. When I reached the second step, my foot slipped, and I found myself suddenly falling backwards. A wave of fear flashed through me as I closed my eyes and awaited impact with the cement below.

The impact never came. Instead, something soft but firm broke my fall, and I heard Camille grunt just inches from my ear. I realized she had caught me, and opened my eyes. My head was resting against her chest and by back against her stomach, with her arms wrapped around me. My heart was still racing from the fear, but I had never felt anything more reassuring than being held like this. I craned my head to look up at her, and she looked down at me, our eyes meeting again. Something passed between us, and we stayed in that position, staring at each other as she held me. I had recovered from my shock and could have moved, but hesitated, not wanting the moment to end.

"I really have to be more careful. That's twice you've saved my ass in ten minutes."

"That's okay. I'm just glad I was here for you." She gently leaned forward, setting me back on my feet.

I turned around and looked at her, pausing for a moment. My heart was racing, now not just from the fear of falling, but from nervousness. I really didn't want to part from her, but staying would require me to make a move. I was always nervous with girls, and Camille was no exception, but it was now or never.

"Do you want to come inside?" I blurted out the words, deciding it was better to just ask and not agonize over it. My heart pounded as I waited for her answer. I didn't have to wait long, but the short space before she answered was the most suspense I had felt in my life.

"I'd love to." Her smile warmed my heart.

"Watch your step." I said, tearing my eyes away from her so I wouldn't slip again. Now that I actually looked for it, I noticed the patch of ice on the second step. It had snowed a few days ago, and while almost all of it had melted, the steps to my apartment were almost always in shade, which never gave this patch of ice a chance to melt.

Skipping the second step, I approached my front door and pulled out my keys, hands trembling. Camille was the first girl who would set foot inside my apartment since I moved into it at the beginning of the semester. Actually, the first person other than me or the maintenance workers, now that I thought about it. Camille followed me up to the stoop, skipping the second step just like I had.

I opened the door and stepped inside my studio apartment, immediately wishing I cleaned more often. My bed was unmade, and clothes and the opened boxes of various packages were strewn on the floor. I was good about making sure not to leave food or anything else out that would cause an odor, but there was no denying that the place was messy. I couldn't help but be embarrassed as Camille followed me in.

"Sorry about the mess. Didn't realize I'd be having anyone over."

"It's okay, my place is even worse."

"Really? I didn't take you for the messy type."

I motioned to one of the two chairs by my small wooden coffee table. She sat down and looked up at me.

"Oh? What type did you take me for?"

"I - you know" I started, trying to think of a way to phrase it that wasn't embarrassing or rude. "I figured that someone with a regular workout schedule like you would be really strict and fastidious."

She laughed that lovely laugh again.

"Nobody's perfect. I have the discipline to work out, but I'm pretty lazy otherwise."

"Speaking of lazy, here I am standing here and I haven't offered you anything. Do you want something to drink?" I felt like that was a smooth line. Smooth was the way to go, right? I was pleased with myself.

"A glass of water is fine."

I walked into the kitchenette and grabbed two glasses of water from a cabinet, then started filling them in the sink. I was facing away from Camille, but somehow I could feel her eyes on me. I walked back over to her, handing her one glass. Her fingers brushed mine as she took it from my hand, sending my heart aflutter once again.

"Thanks," she said as I sat down in the other chair, facing perpendicular to her chair. I turned and looked at her, examining her face in the much clearer light of my apartment. It was just as flattering on her as the dim lamp posts outside had been. She wasn't classically beautiful, but there was something so very appealing about her strong features. Her neck was well-muscled, though I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't already known how strong she was. She was looking back at me, and I glanced away, realizing I had stared for too long.

She giggled as I glanced away. It was an unexpectedly girly reaction from someone as firm as Camille, and I found it extremely charming.

"You're really cute, you know that?"

Her words hit me like a hammer, and my heart thumped. This was the first compliment I'd ever gotten from a girl. And not just any girl, but this strange and wonderful girl whom I couldn't stop looking at and who had rescued me twice in one night. I stared back at her and cracked a smile, but I couldn't think of anything to say. Seeing that I was dumbstruck, she started to talk again.

"Here," she said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her phone, "what's your num-- shit." She hadn't gotten a good grip on the phone, and it slipped out of her fingers and onto the floor. Instantly, she got off the chair and knelt down, grabbing the phone. She paused a moment, apparently noticing something, and reached under the chair.

"What is this?" She asked, standing up, voice playful and amused. In her hand was a lacy black bra. I flushed bright red and stammered, but no words came out.

"I didn't realize you had a girlfriend."

"I don't!"

I froze up. I tried to think of what to say, how to explain it, panicking. But no words came out. I could see puzzlement on Camille's face, but then her brow furrowed, and I saw the wheels turning in her head. Soon, she opened her mouth slightly as recognition dawned on her face.

"It's -" I stammered, knowing I had been found out but still terrified to say the truth out loud. I took a deep breath. "They're mine."

I was expecting a look of disgust, or at least shock, to appear on Camille's face. But she simply looked at me, a slight smile on her face. That feeling of safety I had had with her earlier returned. Of course she wouldn't judge me.

"Like I mentioned earlier, I never really felt like I fit in with other guys. I thought maybe if I can't be one of the guys, what's it like to be a girl? And now that I'm out of the dorms and living alone here, I thought I'd... try it out."

"Crossdressing?"

"Yes."

Camille's smile grew bigger.

"Show me." She said, tossing me the bra. I looked at her, dumbfounded. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it. My face was hot, and even though I couldn't see it, I was sure I had never blushed redder. I was still in shock that someone had discovered my secret, and now I couldn't believe she was actually encouraging me.

"Don't worry," said Camille, looking around the studio apartment, "I'm not asking you to change in front of me. But can you just pick out an outfit and put it on in your bathroom for me?"

I nodded. Now my heart rate was more due to excitement than fear. I had been dressing up for myself only up to this point. Now I had an audience. And not just any audience: a girl who actually thought I was cute. Only in my wildest dreams had I dared to imagine I would be so lucky.

I stood up and walked over to my closet, determined to make the most of this chance. Grabbing the lacy black thigh highs and panties that matched the bra, I hurried into the bathroom to change. There was no time to do makeup; I couldn't keep Camille waiting. I quickly stripped out of my jeans, hoodie, t-shirt, boxes, and socks, then into the outfit I had picked out. My fingers trembled and I struggled with the clasp on the bra, but I got it eventually.

Shaking, I checked myself out in the mirror as I had done so many times before. I was pleased with how it came together; this really was my best outfit. I was never manly, and here my pretty face and delicate features were an advantage. The black lingerie stood out well against my pale skin, and the sheer lace framed my slight figure well. My stomach was flat, and the bra straps showed off my visible clavicles as they ran over my narrow shoulders. The thigh highs pinched my thighs, digging just a little bit in so that there was a tantalizing view of my round but thin legs in the few inches between the top of the thigh highs and the panties. I spun around, checking out my ass in the mirror. It wasn't huge, but I felt like it was bigger than you would expect from a guy with my frame, and the panties showed off the outer parts of my round cheeks. Exhaling heavily, I opened the creaky bathroom door and stepped out into the main room.

Camille, still sitting in the chair, looked up at me from a little over ten feet away. Her smile broadened from a wry smirk to a wolfish grin. She whistled, and I let out a little giggle, blushing. Holy shit, she actually liked how I looked. Matching her grin, I slowly sauntered toward her, swaying my hips like I had practiced.

"I knew you were cute, but... God damn." She said, those sharp brown eyes looking me up and down.

I was only about three feet from her now. Inviting her in had turned out to be a great decision, and I remembered how scary it had been to make myself do it. So now it was time to be bold again. I stepped forward and sat on Camille's lap, my legs straddling hers. Just like when she had caught me on the steps outside, her body felt so firm and solid, so reassuring. Her hands came to a rest on my hips, and I placed mine on top of hers. I looked down into her eyes, and she stared back up at me. We stared for a long moment, and then I decided to be bold again, leaning down slowly to kiss her. She tilted her head up, and our lips locked.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pure bliss of the moment, my soft lips pressed against hers. Her hands tightened on my hips, pulling me closer into her, only the denim of her jeans and the soft translucent lace of my thigh-highs separating me from her skin. Finally, I opened my eyes and we stared into each other's eyes again.

"Wow." she said, eyelids fluttering. "That was my first kiss."

"Mine too."

Pressed up against Camille as tightly as I was, I could both hear and feel her breathing harder. Her hands worked their way up to grab my thin waist as she leaned her head forward, kissing my neck hungrily. I tilted my head back in pleasure and involuntarily let out a soft moan. She planted hard kisses on my upper neck just below my jawline, then worked her way down to my collarbones before breaking away, meeting my gaze again. My dick was rock hard now, and with how close she was holding me, she could feel it rubbing against her stomach.

I slid my hands off hers and reached down for the hem of her hoodie. She said nothing, only smiled, leaning away from the chair's back and lifting her arms so I could get it off her. I pulled it off over her head, leaving her chin-length brown hair a little disheveled. Before she had looked so sharp, so put-together; now, with the bulging muscles of her arms visible, her hair mussed, and that eager expression on her face, she had the aura of animal passion about her. Slowly, I climbed off her lap and took her hand.

Camille stood up from the chair. Our heights were once again perfectly matched, and she stared into my eyes, a mischievous smile forming on her face. I smiled back equally mischievously and began leading her toward the bed. Suddenly, I felt a sharp squeeze on my right ass cheek. I turned around and saw her smiling with mock innocence. Giggling, I turned back around and kept leading her to the bed, then let go of her hand and lay down on the soft sheets.

She climbed on top of me as soon as I was on the bed. This time, it was her turn to straddle me. Still dressed in her jeans and t-shirt, she leaned down onto me, pressing her full weight onto me as she hungrily kissed my lips. Although she was heavier than me, being pressed down into the bed felt comforting rather than suffocating. I kissed back equally eagerly, our lips engaging and disengaging from each other over and over and over. I flung my arms around her, pulling her solid body down into me even harder. Then, I reached down for the hem of her t-shirt.

Understanding what I was doing, Camille leaned up, putting her torso perpendicular to my supine body. She reached down and pulled the t-shirt off over her head, revealing her statuesque torso. She wasn't huge, but she was solid, compact, and well-toned. Her shoulders bulged with muscle, and she had six pack abs. Her waist was thinner than her upper torso, but not by too much, with well-defined oblique muscles on either side. A plain tan bra covered breasts that weren't huge, but were big enough to show a somewhat womanly figure. Seeing me admiring her body, she grinned.

James19999
James19999
336 Followers
12