Bhavna Meets Daniel

Story Info
Daniel might have to wait for his yoga lesson.
7.3k words
4.45
13.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel was sitting at his window in his spare room whiling away the time watching the neighbours going about their business. He still recognised most of them but there were also quite a few new faces. He didn't usually have the time to sit and people watch but he had just returned from the States where he had been working for 2 years before he moved on again, this time to Paris, in 2 months.

This was a long enough break for him to sort out a few house maintenance issues as his last tenants had left his house and garden in a bit of a state. He had already arranged new tenants for the year he would be away so just needed to make the place nice again - a coat of paint here and there, updating the security system, and lots of gardening, that sort of thing.

He should probably update some of the furniture as well while he was here as some items were beginning to show signs of wear and tear. Much like him really although he had kept himself in pretty good shape he was now almost completely grey and he was beginning to feel the effects of his more vigorous workouts. but he had lost any extra weight he had put on during his first year in Chicago and had a sensible routine to keep himself trim.

He opened his 'phone to check his socials, although he was pleased to be back home he was not so keen on catching up with old acquaintances. He had a few good friends but they were all married or settled so time with them needed to be planned and booked in advance so he did feel at a bit of a loose end. His experiences in the US had put him off online dating so had reconciled himself to a dry spell while in the UK.

He started idly looking through car hire as his new motor would be waiting for him in France and soon found an X5 at a reasonable rate so made a quick online reservation and scheduled an Uber to take him to the car hire place later that afternoon. He was thinking he might as well see some of the country while he was here.

It was still early and the schoolchildren and their parents were starting to arrive to start the school day at the primary school at the end of his road. He watched small groups of children chattering excitedly together, there were younger children with their parents, a few on bikes and lots on those mini scooters. He watched disinterestedly although he did enjoy the energy the children bought to the street.

Soon the children disappeared and he found himself watching the young mothers, and more fathers that he had expected, heading away from dropping off their charges. He noticed a young indian woman dressed only in yoga pants, a tight vest top and sneakers and he fancied that he could see her hard nipples through the close fitting material,

He watched intently, mesmerised by a brief flash of brown skin from her bare midriff. He could tell that she looked after herself from her tight body and he allowed himself to briefly imagine the rest of her as he felt himself harden under his boxers. He watched her cute ass as she disappeared up the road and went back to watching the others.

One or two were cute but none had quite the same effect on him. He slipped his hand under the waistband of his boxers and felt his semi-hard cock giving himself a few tugs for good measure. He would need a cold shower he thought to himself before heading downstairs to make himself some breakfast.

He got home from the car rental just before 3 and parked on the street outside his house as the driveway had a large skip blocking access to his garage. He started unloading some bags of shopping as he found himself amongst children and parents at the end of the school day. He recognised the young indian woman immediately, she was holding hands with a small child, probably only 5 or 6 and had suddenly appeared on the pavement as he closed the boot of his car.

He smiled as they passed and he was sure that she smiled back although probably only out of politeness. He watched her walk away until she was about 20 or 30 yards away when she stopped and bent down and said something to her child. As she did so she looked back and he caught her eye. He smiled again and she looked away hurriedly before she headed off and he went indoors.

The next morning he made sure he was in the front garden between 8 and 9 as the children and their parents arrived. He was doing some light gardening, trimming the side hedge and pulling up weeds from what used to be flower beds. He soon noticed her on the other side of the road hurrying along to the school and allowed himself some fanciful thoughts of taking her to dinner, ignoring any possibility that there might well be a child's father somewhere around.

He imagined himself flirting with her, playing the older mature gentleman, a successful businessman, as she told him of the tragic events of how she had been widowed so young and he comforting her, holding her hands in his as she melted into his eyes. But she was soon out of sight so he went back to his gardening totting up what he might need from the garden centre.

Ten minutes later she was back, this time on his side of the road and looking towards him. He smiled again as she approached.

"You look busy' she said as she passed giving him a little smile.

'Yes, it's a lot of work' was all he managed before she was past him and away. He watched her walk away, his heart beating faster as he started to read all sorts of things into what was in fact a simple passing of the time of the day between two strangers.

He made a point of getting back from the garden centre at exactly 3pm but although the street was full of children and parents he did not see her and for the next few days he repeated this pattern, finding an excuse to be out in his garden at the best times hoping to catch her eye once again.

Three days leter he saw her again, she was returning from the school and was with two other parents, he met her gaze, smiled subtly and watched her pass, she looked down demurely and continued walking, chatting to her friends as she went. He watched her walk away, already ruing the missed opportunity to say something, watching her tight ass nicely filling her leggings. She stopped, said something to her friends who walked on and she turned and started coming back towards him.

'Hi' she said 'Do I know you?'

'No, I don't think so' he replied

'Ah, I wondered if you were one of my students' she replied, looking him up and down 'I'm Bhavna' she introduced herself, reaching out a tiny hand towards him.

Taking her hand in his, he replied 'Daniel, so what do you teach?'

He could feel her energy through her hand, it was strong for such a small woman, he found himself wanting to not let go but was already a little anxious that he might be seen as a bit of a stalker after spending the last few days watching out for her, so forced himself to release her hand.

'I'm a yoga teacher at Calm' she replied 'Do you know it?"

He had seen Calm, it was a new, to him, yoga studio at the other end of the High Street but he had little interest in yoga, until now anyway. 'I know of it', he replied, but I've never done yoga'

'It's so good for you', she answered 'you should give it a try, why not book a beginners class online, I think you'll like it' she hesitated for a moment 'but I also do one to one tutoring' she said in a quieter voice as she fished in her purse and pulled out a business card 'email me if you're interested. Nice to meet you Daniel, hope to see you again soon' she smiled at him as she turned to walk away.

'Very nice to meet you too' Daniel called after her as she strode away. Daniel stood there thinking. She was clearly interested, or had she just thought of him as a possible client, he must be at least 25 years older than her, possibly 30. Maybe she just liked older men, he thought as he went back indoors looking at her card 'Bhavna Gupta, IAYT' with a mobile number and email address and a small lotus flower symbol.

He sat down at his kitchen table, his laptop was open. Should he email her now, she probably wasn't even home yet and should he appear to be so keen? He put her card down and googled her name. There she was on the usual socials but it was her Instagram that caught his attention - most of the pictures were her in various poses but dressed always in tight yoga pants and cropped vest tops. He skimmed through them liking what he was seeing.

The more he thought about her lithe young body the harder he became, he imagined himself inside her, her long toned legs wrapped around him, her brown skin contrasting with his, he couldn't decide whether she would be shaven or whether she would have a thin wispy dark bush covering her opening.

He was walking around his house as if in a trance, he was naked, his member stood out proud from his body from his desire for being with her, he stopped in front of his hall mirror and checked himself out, he looked good for his mid-50s he reckoned as he decided to act and to see what could happen.

He had known indian women before, he had spent a couple of pleasurable months in Chicago getting to know a Punjabi woman, she was lighter than Bhavna and probably 15 or so years older and with a certain degree of sophistication that came from being a successful lawyer. The sex was good but there was little desire on both sides for a committed relationship so they soon moved on from each other.

He felt that Bhavna was different, not just her age and size but there was nothing pretentious about her, nothing seemed contrived. He had got this sense that she was absolutely confident in her own skin and he liked that.

After a weekend of pent up sexual energy Daniel found himself sitting at his laptop looking at his emails, he had emailed Bhavna the day before asking about yoga tuition and was impatiently awaiting her response. He started googling yoga clothing for men only to find that it was not just clothing, he should also have a mat, some blocks, some straps and all sorts of other bits and pieces he did not understand and suspected that in fact he would not need.

He decided to wait until Bhavna answered and he could ask her. He then moved on to planning his trips away, his builders could not start for a couple of weeks so he had time to spare and he wanted to make the most of the hire car while he had it. He checked AirBnB for quiet cottages in the Lake District and started to set things in motion.

Two days later he was ready, loading his car with a few essentials for the 5 or so hour drive from Sidcup to Kendal when he heard a voice behind him.

"Hi Daniel, I'm glad you're out here, sorry to have not replied to your email but my shit, bastard husband has gone back to India for a month and left me with Arundhati and completely screwed everything up and I've had to cancel classes and my Mum has told me that my Dad is not well and I need to go to Leicester to see them and... well, sorry, I don't think I can teach you for a while.' She took a breath and paused.

'Well OK, you look like you really need a hug' Daniel replied, 'but as we don't know each other, how about a cup of tea?'

'Fuck that' she replied 'I'll take the hug' and she wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself in close. Daniel was taken aback, not just at the profanity but also at the way she launched herself at him. He wrapped his arms around her and they hugged for a good 15/20 seconds before he felt her tension ease and she relaxed and he let her go and stepped back.

'Do you have time for that tea?' he asked as he locked his car and stepped towards his front gate 'Come on, tell me about it, I'm a good listener and I don't bite'

'That's a pity' she muttered as she went ahead of him and into his house

'This is nice, is it just you or is there a Mrs Daniel and lots of little Daniels hiding away somewhere?' She went straight through to the kitchen and started filling his kettle before he could reply, 'and where are your tea bags, and cups, and fridge' she said looking around her.

'I'll do that' Daniel answered 'why don't you make yourself comfortable and I'll fix the tea, how do you like it' He took 2 cups and 2 tea bags out of a cupboard and went to his fridge 'normal or soy milk' he asked.

'Normal please and not too strong'

Daniel was standing at the worktop waiting for the kettle to boil, 2 cups in front of him when he felt two arms reach around his waist as Bhavna hugged him again, he felt her hard nipples in his back and her head resting between his shoulder blades as her arms crossed over his chest and she squeezed him hard.

'I'm sorry to be so needy' she said pulling away from him 'I just need someone to hold and you're just so...big, my fucking husband is such a dickhead he doesn't let me near him. I'm sure he's gone back to India to see his secret boyfriend or something, not that I've got anything against gay people, of course, I just didn't imagine being married to one, oh god! You're not gay are you?'

'No' laughed Daniel, struggling to hide his growing erection, 'let's take these through to the front room, we'll be more comfortable' he said as he finished making the tea.

'So you never answered the Mrs Daniel question' she asked as she settled into one corner of his big sofa with her legs tucked under her looking around the room 'although I think I know the answer, this place needs a woman's touch' as she noticed the neutral decor and the lack of personality in the room.

He laughed again, 'no, there's no Mrs Talbot, nor little Talbots either, and I've only just returned from the States so the house has been rented for the last 2 years, I'm only here for a few more weeks before I'm off again so I'm getting it ready to rent out again.' He paused 'So what's wrong with your father?'

'Ha!' she exclaimed 'He's just a hypochondriac so probably nothing, there's supposedly something wrong with him every 6 months or so whenever they feel like they haven't seen my daughter enough. Usually I can cope because Ravi, that's my stupid husband, will drive us up there, we'll stay for a day or two and then back to Kent. Arundhati will get spoiled, I'll cook for two more people than usual and Ravi will sit and gossip with Dad who will usually have miraculously recovered the day we arrive, It's just I can't cope with all the stupid train changes and carrying the bags and Dotty will be tired and miserable and I'll end up staying longer and that will screw up my class schedule and well, fuck it, I don't get to personally torture hot, older gentlemen who are desperately trying yoga for the first time.'

She relaxed and smiled and took a sip of her tea. "Oh, that's nice, It's unusual to have someone else make the tea.' She paused 'So what is it, mid-life crisis or do you just like me in my yoga pants?' She snickered as she asked.

'Oh it's definitely the yoga pants' he answered 'They're enough to get any red-blooded person weak at the knees' He only paused for a brief second as he did not want things to get too naughty

'You know I'm supposed to be heading up the M1 today, I'll be passing Leicester, I'm on my way to the Lakes until after the weekend. I could, you know, give you a lift if you don't mind me meeting your daughter. It will only take 2 or 3 hours to get there and I could even pick you up on the way back. It would be no trouble and I would enjoy the company.'

This offer threw Bhavna, she had not expected this hot stranger to be offering her a lifeline and the offer of a lift home means that she could cut short the visit and she could still run some classes next week. She hesitated a little 'Oh thanks but Dotty is in school until 2 and I'll make you ever so late so thanks but I can't put you to so much trouble.'

'What trouble?' he answered 'You've got a few hours to get yourself sorted out, I can ring the AirBnB and tell them I'll be a bit later, it's not as if I'll be doing anything else this evening other than enjoying the view. Please, you'll be doing me a favour by keeping me company'

Bhavna thought for a little while sipping at her tea, she could leave his details with Anita, her best friend, in case Daniel turned out to be a psycho but her instincts were usually good and he did smell nice, and he was so fucking hot, and strong, and big, so big, as she found herself checking out his package before realising what she was doing.

'Deal' she said 'Let me go home and sort out a few things, I'll ring the school and tell them Dotty needs to leave early because of a family emergency and we can be on our way by lunchtime. Thank you, kind stranger'. She smiled and relaxed into the sofa wondering whether she should jump him then and there and ravage his bones before deciding she did not want to risk her lift by being too forward with him.

They made some practical arrangements, Daniel would pick her up in two hours, she would then collect Arundhati from school and then she would get a luxury ride in the biggest BMW she had seen all the way to Leicester.

Bhavna realised that she would need to come up with something convincing for her parents about why this strange white man was bringing them especially as Dotty was bound to tell her grandparents about the ride up in the big car but she would worry about that as she packed.

As she left Daniel's she reached up and put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek 'Thank you again' she said. Her nipples brushed against his broad chest and sent little sparks through her and she could feel his cock against her stomach as she released him and instantly she felt her yoni moisten 'Fuck, what are you doing Bhav' she thought to herself as she walked down his path.

She walked home' taking a slightly longer route so she could clear her head and calm her beating heart. She hadn't told him that she was mostly packed already so there was no rush especially as she would not need to book any train tickets now. She walked slowly as she considered a different possibility, she knew her dad was not really ill but she needed to check before she did anything rash and if she was to really do what she intended she would also need a few more things packed.

As soon as she got home Bhavna excitedly busied herself changing the plain boring underwear she had packed for something more interesting because she knew how she would be thanking Daniel for his good deed and needed to make a good impression. She added a few more clothes and toys for Arundhati and had a chamomile tea to relax her before she rang her mother.

After a difficult, and longer than planned, conversation, she had ascertained that there was nothing wrong with her father and that her parents would love to have Arundhati for the rest of the week while she was at that yoga course that she had invented in Manchester but that her mother was not happy that she was being given a lift and that she should be extra careful of the strange white man who was bringing them up. All she had to do now was get Daniel to think it was his idea and to work out a plan B in case one was needed and he didn't take the bait.

Bhavna knew that she had fanboys, of course, and at least one fangirl: students who came to her classes because they liked her physicality as much as for the yoga, she knew this from the way they looked at her but none had tempted her. None had provoked that little spark of lust that Daniel had managed to elicit from her.

She liked the way he looked at her, she could tell that she had affected him from the response she noticed in his trousers especially when she had held him. She could feel the heat coming from him and it made her wet. Wetter than she had been for a long time. Ravi had never managed to do that for her, she knew that Daniel would never leave her wanting the way that Ravi did when he had finished and just rolled off her leaving her unsatisfied and frustrated, so that usually she had to get up to finish herself off in the bathroom.

12