Bhavna Meets Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Ravi would notice, he would be asleep almost as soon as he finished. But she also knew she was taking a risk, she knew so little about Daniel and his history, she didn't know whether he had a harem of women waiting for their chance to bed him or whether he spent hours online jerking at pictures of desi women in yoga pants; but she had decided to trust her instincts and therefore, to trust him.

The drive up was fun, of course it took twice as long to get round London as it should have but that wasn't a problem as it allowed Bhavna to check the lay of the land before introducing her idea. Arundhati was a little quiet at the start of the journey, but as soon as she sensed that her mother was comfortable with the old white man, who seemed quite harmless and knew the words to the songs in the Frozen DVD that was playing on the little screen in the back of the car, she warmed to him.

It wasn't until a short break at Newport Pagnell services when Bhavna mentioned she had never been to the Lake District and she expected it to be quite beautiful.

Ten minutes later and Daniel was asking her what she be getting up to in Leicester while at her parents which gave her the opportunity to tell him that she had spoken to her mother and that her father was not ill at all but as she had promised to bring their granddaughter to see them she would do so but that she would be at a loose end most of the time so would be looking to refresh some of her yoga practice while they looked after Dotty.

Daniel went quiet for a few minutes as he mulled over the possibility, Bhavna allowed him that space, before he said 'You know there are two bedrooms in my cottage and you've never been to the Lakes and i like your company and I think you like mine so why don't you come to the Lakes with me, no obligation of course, it's just an idea but I think you need a few days in nature rather than Leicester and I'm sure we can find somewhere for you to set up your yoga mat, the back garden has a terrace that looks down into a beautiful valley. Have a look' as he nodded towards his phone 'the pin number is 654321, the email from AirBnB should be one of the last ones.'

Bhavna was grateful that she did not need to reply straight away because she did not want to appear to be quite as keen as she was but she suddenly got butterflies in her stomach as she picked up his 'phone, she looked behind her and Arundhati was asleep on the back seat and oblivious to their conversation.

Laughing, she said 'You know most people these days use face ID or thumbprints to secure their phones' as she opened up his emails and resisting the temptation to check out his inbox went straight to the AirBnB confirmation from the host.

Daniel was right the place was lovely, and huge, she found herself looking at these two huge, giant beds in bedrooms that looked as big as her flat, and the terrace had an awning if she needed cover while practising. It was perfect.

'Oh wow' she said, 'that's beautiful, let me think about that, I'm not sure what to tell my Mum though, and you have to promise to behave if I do come, I am a married woman' She reminded herself of that as well as to set some boundaries. She wanted anything that happened to be on her terms rather than his, she would feel safer that way and more in control.

'Of course, I will be the perfect gentleman' he answered smiling 'but I think it will be good for you to have a break, when was the last time you had some time and space to yourself?'

She sat quietly for the next twenty or so minutes as she imagined all the dirty things she wanted to do to him before realising they were approaching Leicester 'Yes, I'll come' she blurted out, 'but I'll need you to wait up the road from my parents for a little while I try to explain to them that I won't be staying.'

'How long do you need?' Daniel replied, 'Is an hour too long, I can go and fill up the car and get some more supplies and then meet you where? At your parents, up the road, at the supermarket?

They agreed to meet in the supermarket car park which was a ten minute walk from her parents home. Daniel dropped them off, saying goodbye to a sleepy Arundhati, and headed to the supermarket wondering what on earth a mid-20s indian woman would want for a weeks break at the Lakes.

Daniel watched Bhavna walk across the car park towards him, she was dressed in a long multi-coloured skirt and a green blouse, her midriff was bare showing off her toned abs, her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she wore 2 large hoop earrings. Daniel stared at her with awe as she walked towards him exuding confidence.

He could not believe his luck that he would be spending almost a week with such a beautiful young woman who was now smiling at him as she approached. She took one look at his selection of eggs, bread, beer, wine other bits and pieces and shook her head laughing. She took him by the hand and they headed back into the shop grabbing a basket on the way which she quickly filled with some flour he'd never heard of, some ghee, a selection of spices some lentils and a selection of vegetables.

'The least I can do is cook you a nice meal' she said as she insisted on paying for the shopping.

They headed off again as Daniel negotiated the local roads and back onto the motorway, they chatted for most of the next few hours with Bhavna selecting music from his 'phone although most of his music was as old as her.

She learnt about his job, that he had never been married although he had been close, and he learned about how she had completed her 300 hours of teacher training while Arundhati was still a small baby and despite her husband's wishes who was more traditional than her as he had grown up in a village and she had grown up in Leicester.

He realised just how formidable this tiny ball of energy sitting next to him was as she explained how she had negotiated being a mother and a teacher and a wife although he also learned that she feared her husband might not return but would want her to go to him in India and how that would only happen 'over her dead body'.

It was early evening when they finally arrived in Kendal and had collected the key to the cottage ignoring the raised eyebrow of the host at this unlikely looking couple. Their arms brushed together as they passed in the hallway and the tension increased immeasurably, they had both realised that they were alone together for the next five days and that the first question to be answered was about the sleeping arrangements.

Bhavna had no doubt that she wanted to share Daniel's bed but not so sure as to how to broach the subject. They stood in the kitchen facing each other, both a little hesitant until Bhavna broke the silence.

"OK well we have been skirting around the subject all day so I think I need to come out and just say that I don't want to sleep here alone and that I would really like to fuck your brains out if you're up for it."

Daniel looking both confused and relieved at the same time, if that's possible, but took the initiative and stepped forward placing his hands on her waist and lifting her onto the solid wooden table, her skirt rode up her legs as he moved closer and taking her face into his hands he bent forward and kissed her full and hard. She responded in kind opening her mouth and welcoming his tongue in. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in closer so that her breasts were crushed against his chest and she felt his hard cock growing against her mound as she became wetter than she had ever been before as his lust for her pierced her to her core.

They moved apart as she undid his belt buckle before reaching down and taking hold of his hard member through his trousers, gasping as she felt its size. He began undoing the buttons on her blouse enjoying her reaction whenever he brushed his fingers against her nipples, he opened her blouse and exposed her bare breasts before bending down and taking one nipple between his teeth he bought her close to her first orgasm since, well she could not remember since when.

Panting she pushed him away before slipping her arms out of her blouse and undoing her skirt. Meanwhile he removed his shirt and undid his trousers which fell to the floor. He placed his hands on her knees, closed her legs and slid her panties down her thighs and off.

He moved back between her legs whilst pushing his boxers down exposing his hard thick cock pointing straight towards the glistening slit of her pussy, freshly shaven that morning. Placing its thick head at her entrance he slowly edged her forward as his cock stretched her wide open. She let out a guttural moan, as in one motion he picked her up impaling her on his cock as he kissed her again.

Instinctively she wrapped her legs around him and held on tight as the pleasure washed through her. Not only was his cock much thicker than Ravi's but she knew that Daniel really wanted her, this was not going through the motions of marital sex but was wanton and urgent.

She looked down, her brown skin contrasting with his white, her dark brown nipples felt so hard it was as if electricity was coursing through them, the waves of pleasure from her centre were building as the agonising moment when he would lift her so the head of his rock hard cock pressed against her clit before lowering her again as her pussy clenched him tight, her muscles spasming massaging his shaft as it slid deep into her. It had finally dawned on her that this was why she was here, this was what all the fuss was about, this was what sex between two people could be like.

Daniel laid Bhavna down on the table as he felt her orgasm hit her hard, he relaxed and looked down at her with a smile, she smiled back and said 'it's ok, it's safe, I want you inside me, I want you to fill me with your cream'

He smiled at her clumsy attempt to use blatantly sexual language as he eased his cock out until just his head was inside before lifting her legs up so that her ankles rested on his shoulders, he looked down, she nodded, and he plunged his rod in hard and deep until their pelvic bones were grinding against each other.

'Fuuuccckkk' she screamed as he pounded her pussy, she cried out in ecstacy as he moved inside her, as he adjusted speed or angle so that his shaft was massaging her clit and the rim of his helmet stroked her g-spot.

As her next orgasm exploded through her she felt his cock throb and his balls tighten until her orgasm hit her again as his hot cum shot into her filling her pussy, followed closely by another and another as all the tension of the build up to their trip was released through their climax.

Daniel held her tight as their breathing began to slow down and their bodies regained their balance. He was a little disorientated by the intensity of their first fuck so lay there silently enjoynig the intimacy of the moment.

Bhavna lay there wrapped in his arms and thinking 'what the actual fuck' as the spasms in her pussy and stomach muscles began to subside as she felt his soft but swollen cock resting on her thigh.

Neither knew how much time had passed as they lay together, their feet hanging off the table, "We need a shower' Daniel finally suggested as he felt Bhavna begin to stir. They spent the rest of the evening settling in to the cottage before ending the day on the terrace overlooking the valley sharing a bottle of wine.

Neither had bothered dressing, Bhavna was just in a long t-shirt and Daniel in boxers and vest, the slight chill in the breeze kept Bhavna's nipples standing proud and showng through her shirt. Both took any opportunity there was to initiate physical contact as Daniel would hold her close feeling her warm body against his, both were constantly aroused as the evening turned into extended gentle foreplay, Bhavna had never been so wet for so long as her pussy gently ached for him and Daniel spent the time in a constant state of semi erection.

They stood in silence looking out into the darkness, Daniel was behind Bhavna holding her close to him so that she felt his cock in the small of her back, she felt its warmth as it thickened against her.

She turned and sank to her knees releasing his cock from his shorts, she looked at his member with interest, the first white cock she had seen close up, it was about the same length as her husband but almost twice as thick. She licked his shaft from the base to the tip tasting Daniels precum, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around him.

She had little experience in giving head but Daniels response guided her movements as she eased the thick shaft between her lips and just held him in the warmth of her mouth as she worked out how to use her tongue to tease him, she felt him growing more inside her mouth and had to strongly resist the urge to gag.

She had never just given a blowjob before, it had always been a way for her to get Ravi hard before he would fuck her, but this time she wanted to give Daniel satisfaction and take none for herself. Her left arm went around his ass and cupped his hard cheek feeling the hair between his cheeks against her palm, her right hand held his cock as she stroked him and teased him with her mouth sometimes taking his cock deep into her throat and other times lightly licking the blue veins that ran up his extended member.

She massaged his balls as she learnt how they would contract at certain moments, sometimes she held him tightly and other times she brushed the skin of his shaft so gently it caused his cock to twitch and throb, she realised that she had never properly explored a man in this way before as she began to want him to cum, to fill her mouth with his seed. She wanted to swallow his cum and to know what that was like.

Daniel had his hands on her head following her movements and it was when she felt his urgency building that she increased the intensity of her assault on his cock using her spit to lubricate him as she jerked him, using her tongue to explore the little slit at the end of his cock and taking him deep, as she felt his balls tighten and his cock grow as he tightened his hold on her head as the first rope of his cum hit the back of her throat. This time she did gag briefly at the unexpected taste and sensation, recovering quickly as the second spurt filled her mouth followed by the third which resulted in his cum dripping out the sides of her mouth and down onto her t-shirt covering her pert round breasts.

She did not realise that she would like the salty taste as she savoured his cum before swallowing. She held on to his ass as she felt his cock begin to soften in her mouth before looking up at him. He reached down and with his hands under her arms helped her to her feet before picking her up and carrying her through the cottage and up to the bedroom that they had chosen for themselves.

Daniel sat Bhavna down on the bed and helped her out of her t-shirt, before removing his, he gently pushed her back before settling between her thighs, he ran his tongue along the inside of her legs as his arms wrapped around her so that he could reach her glistening sex, he parted her lips with his fingers before slowly running his tongue up one side and down the other, she gasped as she felt a man's mouth on her yoni for the first time having to push his head back as her body adjusted to the new sensations.

As soon as fe felt her relax he slowly teased his thumb into her as he held her applying gentle pressure on her clit. He felt her pussy muscles spasm briefly so relaxed the pressure, removed his thumb and placed his mouth against her pussy his tongue seeking out the little bud, he licked her clit slowly, tracing shapes as she squirmed under him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and pulled her pussy against his mouth so her clit was hard against his tongue, he started slowly building up speed as he worked her clit as her pussy and stomach clenched and spasmed as the orgasm hit her again.

He marveled at her tight little body, her dark brown skin, her even darker brown nipples standing erect on her pert titties, there was barely an ounce of fat on her body. He lay behind her as she cooled down from her orgasm, his cock hard against her ass cheeks, his arm reaching around her as she snuggled into him.

At that point she knew that she had made the right decision, she knew he would not be around for long before he was off to Paris and she might not see him again so she intended to make the most of the few days they would have together before they returned to London. It was such a luxury to not have to worry about Arundhati or even to think about Ravi. She felt a slight tinge of guilt as she thought about how she was betraying her marriage vows but felt that taking a little happiness was the least she deserved.

The feeling of his cock hard against her was so hot. She felt so desired and sexy as she wriggled against him. It had been a long day, the drive and their loving had taken a lot out of them both. She lay there thinking that they had fucked, that they had pleasured each other but now she wanted to make love to him.

She eased herself away from him before rolling over to face him, she kissed him tenderly and he responded by gently probing her mouth with his tongue, she reached down to hold his cock trying to wrap her fingers all the way round its girth as she moved him onto his back and then straddled him. She pinned him down, leaned forward and kissed him again. She raised her ass and positioned the entrance to her pussy over his cock before lowering herself gently onto him, each inch stretching her wider.

She leaned forward and licked him from his stomach up to his neck as she finally had him fully inside her, her weight pressing her clit against his shaft she lay forward and rested her head on his shoulder. She gently massaged his cock with her pussy, testing out new techniques on him, exploring how she could build their orgasms slowly by using her breathing practice from her yoga.

She loved how his cock stayed so hard inside her as she raised her ass and lowered herself slowly, as she reached the top of her movement she gave a slight wiggle to the side so that the pressure from his cock moved from one side of he pussy to the other, then after raising herself so only his head was inside her she stopped and held herself there using her pussy muscles to hold him tight as she leaned forward to kiss him again before relaxing herself and using her weight to drop herself hard down onto him, his pelvic bone hard against her as they both gasped.

With greater urgency now she slid herself up and down his cock as they approached climax his hands on her hips and her hands on his shoulders as she felt the shudders begin in her stomach, her pussy muscles began to twitch and spasm and the warmth washed through her. She felt his cock harden as the clenching of her pussy bought him to climax and he shot hot cum deep into her. She collapsed onto him laughing, excited at how blissful she felt and how satisfied her body was as she drifted off into a deep sleep curled up against his back her hand resting on his softened cock.

12