Bhavna’s Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Summoned by Goddess Bhavna for more humiliation and torment.
4.8k words
4.73
13.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Second instalment of the series. This story involves female domination and humiliation of a male submissive, please read the tags if it's not your thing. Do like and comment to show your support guys)

Two days have passed since my ecstatic and intimate humiliation at Bhavna's feet. I've lost sleep these nights thinking of when I'd be called back for another opportunity to serve my mistress. Yes, I was hungry for more. Imagine having your biggest fantasy since your teenage turn into reality. These two days I wanked myself imagining what depths I would go to please my goddess Bhavna. My pride was way too dented to call her and talk to her. I kept checking my phone for every message alert and praying that it was her. Finally, after 4 tormenting days, I got a message from my goddess while I was at a meeting in my office "Morning bitch boy, how are you doing?". My heart pumped, and I was overwhelmed with joy and anxiety. I didn't know what to reply and I didn't want to reply to anything in a hurry especially when my mind was somewhere else. After some time, my phone buzzed multiple times again.

"What the fuck do you think of yourself?"

"Every second of my time matters, you think I'm jobless is it?"

Who do you think you are dog? How dare you ignore my message."

"Fuck off now!"

I was shivering as I excused myself from the meeting to the restroom and replied: "Sorry goddess, I didn't mean to offend you. I was in a mating and I didn't want to reply to you in a hurry. I was so happy to receive a text from you, Please goddess, forgive me. I beg you please". And then it was all dark for a while. I couldn't concentrate on anything I was doing. I kept begging Bhavna through text for the entire day till the night for every half an hour. She was online every time I sent her a text, but she never replied. I kept beating myself for not replying to her on time. I sent her a text saying "Please Bhavna, try to understand. I plead with you, I didn't mean to offend you. I was so happy to read the message from you this morning. I've been checking my phone for the past 4 days praying for a text from you. It's just that I didn't know how to reply or how to react. I thoroughly enjoyed our last meeting. It was something I'd never experienced before. I beg you Bhavna please forgive me this time. I will repeat it" Finally, I was too drained after work and I went early to bed.

After about an hour my phone buzzed again. I had learnt my lesson and put Bhavna's message on high priority with the loudest alert tone on my phone. I was asleep by the time my phone let out a loud cry. I instantly woke up and checked the message "Get your ass here right now and address me as goddess you pathetic bitch!". I was worried by her tone, yet relieved that I got a message from her. It was around 10:30 in the night, and I had a really long day. A 45-minute drive is something I didn't see coming. Nevertheless, I didn't want to disappoint her after the incident in the morning. I wanted to make it up to her and show her that I can put in the effort. I replied instantly "Thank you for replying goddess! At once. I'll be there asap". "You have 40 minutes" read her text. She knew it, she knew how to keep me under her thumb. She gave me a tight deadline. I quickly changed into a nice short a fresh T-shirt, put some perfume on and drove to her house.

It was a fast ride, and boy I drove like a maniac. I somehow got lucky not to get caught by the cops and I made it there in 35 minutes. I rang the bell and waited at her porch by the door. My phone buzzed again "Are you sorry?". "Yes goddess I am, please forgive me". "Get on your knees right where you are and beg to the CCTV above the door. If I'm convinced I'll let you in else you rot there on my porch" read her text. She was not kidding, this was the same woman who made me take her sandals off and carry them around in a public restaurant. No wonder she wanted me on my knees and begging her at the door of her home. It was late and there wasn't anyone on the road. I swallowed my pride or whatever was left of it, dropped onto my knees and joined my hands in prayer just like last time. I stared straight into the camera and kept begging her saying 'Please goddess, let me in, I beg you'. I got a few stares from the people who were walking by the road. Overall, I managed to stay focused on my job and hoped that they didn't recognise me or see my face. After about a quarter of an hour of begging by the door, I heard the door finally unlock. I looked up at her glorious figure from below. And there she was, dressed in her black tight shorts, a loose blue crop top and pink flip-flops. Her hair was up on a high ponytail and there was no make-up on. A naturally beautiful gorgeous woman was staring at me from the top with her pretty, yet angry eyes.

"Thank you goddess for opening the door, and I'm sorry about morning". I apologised to her again. "Pray to my feet and apologise" she commanded. I joined my hands in prayer again and kissed the top of her feet through the flip-flops. "Please let me in goddess. I'm so sorry" I begged while I rubbed my face on her feet. "Come on in dog" she replied as she shrugged my face off her feet, turned around and started walking. It was a relief to get off the rough flooring of her porch onto my feet. As I was just raising my tired knees off the floor she suddenly turned around and slapped me while I crashed onto my knees again. She then kicked me down with her pink flops back and slapped me again with her pink flip-flops removing it from her feet. I was stunned and out of words. It all happened within seconds and my eyes started to tear up a little. "Who the fuck told you can get up bitch, on your knees! You stay there, you're not going to get up at all today, that's your punishment for ignoring me today" she yelled as she pressed my head face-down onto the floor with her feet. I was shivering in fear. She was particularly pissed and irritated today, I can feel it. I was not sure what I was in for today. I crawled to the living room just gazing at the floor, afraid to see her face. Despite all this, I was relieved that I was in the house, and it was just me and her now. I went and bowed down to her with my head resting on the floor next to the same couch where I worshipped her feet just a few days ago.

"I've had a very stressful few days Diwa. And all I wanted to do today was have some fun with you. Which is why I texted you in the morning, and when you ignored my message, I got super pissed. Mind you, I'm still so madly angry at you. Don't expect me to be kind to you today! It's up to you to make it up to me today."

Deep down I was happy that she was starting to sound a little rational. "Can I massage those feet that have worked so much for the past few days?" I asked her in a feeble voice. "That's all you can do?" she sounded dissatisfied. "How about a pedicure along with the massage goddess. I'll do my best to please you". Bhavna's eyes lit up as she replied "That sounds nice, I skipped my appointment this week because of my hectic shoots and deadlines. A pedicure would be great. Wait, I've been a little too hard on yourself today, I know. Even though you deserved every bit of it, I want to give you a break. You will give me a milk and honey pedicure. As an incentive to make it up to me and motivation, there is a reward for you if you do a good job. You get to drink the holy milk and honey that's been used to clean my feet. That way you stay nutritious and yet grounded. I'm sure you wouldn't have had any dessert after your dinner. What do you say?" I was delighted by the thought of this. This was every foot fetishist's ultimate fantasy. "Yes goddess, thank you so much that's amazing" I replied joyously. "Hahaha, look at your pathetic face all excited. Okay, go for it, get the milk, honey and a couple of bowls from the kitchen, I have a scrubber and some fresh towels in the toilet, fetch those as well" she commanded. This was the first time I was seeing her laugh or taunt me today and boy it was so relieving to see this side of her. I crawled to the kitchen and toilet and returned with the necessary items. "Good boy, nice to see you crawl and come back, it's nice that you're getting more disciplined," said Bhavna. I nodded and bowed as a gesture of saying thank you. Of course, I didn't want to piss her off again. And it was nothing compared to begging on my knees on a rough floor by the door outside her house where everyone who was walking could see me.

I set the bowl and bathed her feet in milk and honey. I scrubbed her dead cells slowly off her heel and back of her feet. I used my hands to massage her feet now and then and she seemed to enjoy that. I can see her dead skin floating on top of the milk bowl. After some time of scrubbing, I saw her nails and noticed that her cuticles needed cleaning and I started to use my nails to get the dirt out of them. "I think your teeth and tongue would do a better job removing them along with your fingers. Diwa, put them to good use". Bhavna reminded me about the chief reason for the whole task. She can easily afford a pedicure from the most expensive salon in the city, who would do a much better job than me. The whole point of this exercise was to belittle and humiliate me and showcase her power. I used my tongue and teeth along with my fingers and swallowed the dirt from the cuticles of her feet. Sure, the milk and honey actually made it so much yummier, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. After cleaning all her fingers and cuticles, I went to scrub the in-between of her fingers. I dipped her feet in milk now and then to make sure I washed her feet off any sediments. The milk was now pale white. I took her feet up and sucked off the remaining milk and placed it inside another bowl which had warm water. I gave her a massage in that hot water bowl as she let out her very own seductive moans. That's when I remembered I had forgotten the towel from the toilet. "Apologies goddess, give me a minute to go fetch the towel from the toilet". She replied "Strip yourself off you're T-shirt and use it to wipe my feet. I ain't waiting. Also, let's make it more fun, I've been noticing that bulge of yours throughout this process. Take your shorts off as well, I want to see that aching cock". I was excited about the fact that finally, I was about to be exposed to her for the first time. Though I fantasised about this scene for a long time, I must admit I was a little too nervous to be naked in front of her. She was staring at me right into my eyes throughout the process of me undressing which made it more humiliating. I got off my t-shirt and shorts and as I was about to pull my undies down where I started hesitating."I said strip bitch" she yelled as she kicked my balls through my undies. I was in sharp pain that second. CBT was never my thing, but boy that made my cock pulse. And as soon as the kick landed I pulled it down instantly as I looked down in shame. She laughed at my state until I turned completely pink.

"Hahahaha, look at that leaking hard cock! Pathetic bitch, you get hard giving me a pedicure. You should really make this your permanent job" she laughed as loud as she could. "Alright doggy, that's interesting, now you're not going to touch that pathetic dick of yours without my permission. Back to where we were. "Enjoy your dessert now bitch, eat it like the dog you are!" she said as she pressed my head to the bowl with her majestic feet. I went down on all fours and dipped my mouth into the bowl and started to lick and suck the milk from the bowl. The slurping noises resonated through the room along with my goddess' humiliating laughs. "How does it taste bitch? You're really into this shit" she questioned. "It's the best milkshake I've had in my life goddess, thank you so much," I said without any reservation. "You managed to get me back to my good mood Diwa. Here is a gift, take it" she said as she took a second to spit a mouthful of thick saliva onto my milk bowl. "Thank you, goddess," I said as I kissed her feet as a mark of gratitude and respect. "Enjoy your meal bitch, and you have my permission to use your hands to drink up from the bowl". I lifted the bowl and started to savour the drink. I took my own time enjoying her delicacy. I did get a few course foot dust now and then, which I swapped. About halfway there, her thick spit started to enter my mouth. I made sure I spent some extra time savouring that sip and eating it completely. I chewed her spit a little more cherishing it before swallowing. Bhavna was watching me amazed at how devoted I was in the process. I swirled that last sip in the bowl to collect all the foot dust and finished my enjoyable dessert. My cock was leaking and making a mess on the floor. "What a cute little foot bitch you are! I must say I'm impressed Diwa" she applauded as she pet me again.

"It's already pretty late in the night. But you're wide awake aren't you?" she said as she looked right down at my cock. "Since we've been friends for a long time, I'm not comfortable exposing my body to you so soon. Of course, you are a shameless dog lying naked beside my feet, but I'm a goddess and I can't show you my body just yet. Maybe when the time is right and you actually manage to impress me completely, you will get to see my naked body. But not today bitch. But I still wanna have some fun with you. Okay, let's do this. Stay down, and keep your eyes closed I have a plan" she said as she walked to her room and came back down. "Now you're gonna keep your eyes closed till we're done, this is gonna be a tormenting yet surreal experience for you. You're a humiliated whore waiting to please me right! Close your eyes Diwa" she said and threw a piece of clothing onto my face. It had a strong scent. "Tie my used panties around your eyes doggy. And sniff this one, and don't cheat" she said as she threw another one at my face. I tied the first panty around my eyes and I was sure not to cheat or leave my eyes open. The second pair of panties had a stronger scent than the other one. It was still slightly wet and moist from her sweat. My cock was twitching as I was inhaling her scents. "Omg look at you dog, hahaha. I'm gonna let you enjoy this for some time while I rest". She then switched on the TV and was using my cock and my face as her footrest. She was listening to music and I was deeply into sniffing her feet through her worn panties and enjoying my cock touching her divine feet. She teased me by pressing her feet at my dick for just a second. I was leaking and after some time of this mind-breaking humiliation and tease. She turned the TV off and removed the panty that I was sniffing from my face.

Later I could feel Bhavna's full weight on my chest as she stood over me. She was cruelly trampling me and I let out an occasional cough to get my senses. "Now I want something cleaned bitch, put your tongue to good use and no peeking," she said as she lowered her ass to my mouth. Wow, I was gasping for breath and my face was struck by her ass. It was a truly exhilarating experience it was. My cock was instantly twitching at the smell and taste of her ass. I so badly wanted to catch a glimpse of it, but I knew for a fact that it was not wise to piss Bhavna off. "Listen bitch, catch your breath and put that tongue to good use" She lifted a little and made sure she spread her cheeks before she sat on my face so that her ass crack was right on my mouth. I have always had reservations about ass worship, I've tried it once or twice with my ex, but this was out of this world. Bhavna knew exactly what would turn me on and how to treat a sub. She didn't give me a choice, she overpowered me and humiliated me into this position. I licked and sucked her sweaty asshole. "Hahaha, omg you're such a wimp. Look at you sniffing and licking my sweaty butthole. Well, you must consider yourself lucky, you have no idea how many wimps like you are behind me all over social media wanting to worship my asshole and feet " she said while she was twitching her cute butthole. "Thank you, goddess, I'm glad that you gave me this chance to worship your yummy asshole. I'm truly grateful goddess" I replied. "Plant ten kissed on my asshole thanking me, show me really how much this means to you dog". I passionately kissed her asshole as she asked and thanked her for every kiss. "Good bitch, here take this and be more grateful," she said while she let out a fart on my face. I was kissing her hole deeply and the fart went straight into my mouth. It was a little too much for me the first time as I didn't see it coming and I started coughing. "What? Are you coughing? You're uncomfortable is it bitch? You know how many guys would be grateful and ready to write me cheques to get a sniff of what you just got?" she said angrily. "No goddess I love it, who said I didn't like it? I love it goddess, please give me more, please goddess!" She knew I didn't enjoy it, and she knew that I lied. Yet she was delighted that I was ready to do something I was not comfortable with just to please her. She got high on the power and control she had over me "Really? I don't think so. If you really want to, I want you to glue and cup your lips around my asshole and beg for another one". It was clear, I had to be completely used to worshipping her asshole, and I shouldn't have any disgust about it at any cost. Bhavna wanted me to completely surrender to her asshole without any inhibitions. "As you say goddess" I let out a worrying breath, as I glued my lips around her asshole covering her ass cracks and begged while my lips were cupped around it. It sounded like gibberish since my lips were around her ass crack completely. "Okay you asked for it bitch, enjoy!" She let a long fart into my mouth that sealed her glorious asshole. I swallowed and let it dwell in my pathetic mouth while some part of it managed to escape which I inhaled through my nose. It was not as bad as before as I was fully ready for this one. "Here you go last one" she laughed as she let out another one. This time I was used to the smell and I was desperately sniffing it and swallowing it in my mouth like a dog. My pathetic cock was twitching again and Bhavna was laughing from above at my dick trying to explode. "Thank you so much for farting in my mouth goddess. I'm really lucky, thank you so much" Somehow, I'm out of my shame zone with her. Now, I'm so much more open about being a submissive slave to her and as a matter of fact, I was starting to take pride in it. I enjoyed every part of it now. including me eating her farts and licking her asshole. "You're welcome bitch and you've already made a mess with that leaking cock of yours" she mocked as she grabbed my hard dick for the first time. I couldn't control the sensation and I moaned loudly. "Oh you like my hands around that dick so much do you?" she said while she pressed them hard. "Yes goddess, I love it! Please goddess don't stop" I pleaded with her to continue.

"I make the rules here bitch." she yelled while she slapped my balls and dropped her ass again onto my face. "Listen to me you ass-licking whore, I'm super turned on by that tongue of yours. And I want to cum very badly. Put that to good use. A lot depends on it for you because you don't get to cum until I get a satisfying orgasm. ". I nodded from below. Bhavna then placed herself in a way that her pussy was directly over my mouth. I was mesmerised by a captivating scent from her pussy and she was wet. I was very happy that I got her all moist and nice with my rimming. I licked and sucked on her clit as hard as I can. I flicked her clit and pressed them in with my tongue. I gave it a playful gentle bite with my teeth when she moaned more. Whenever I was around her clit Bhavna made sure to smash her pussy into my face and rub it. "Oh fuck Diwa, your tongue is a gift from heaven. Shit" she said as she arched her hips and moaned loud like a queen. "Faster, don't stop," she said as she rubbed her pussy all over my face. We were sweating and shaking in an AC room. Beads of sweat rolled down from her back to her ass and then to my face and mouth. I was moving my head and tongue and licking her holes as fast as I could. She was moaning constantly now. I engulfed her clit with my mouth and started to tongue and lick it vigorously. After some time of this intense- action, she pushed herself completely onto my face, grabbed my thighs till her nails left a mark and let out a satisfying moan of ecstasy as she had and fell right on top of me. This showed the level of comfort we both shared. Her sexy sweaty body was right on top of mine where she was panting and enjoying every second of this lovely orgasm. I loved how her sweaty boobs and hard nipples felt on my thighs. I enjoyed tasting every drop of her sweat that dropped down from her body to her delicious holes. My whole cunnilingus was more intense and flavourful because of my goddess's divine sweat.

12