Bhavna’s Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my my. I've never had such an orgasm. And you used just your tongue to make me experience this. Diwa, you're so damn good at this. I'm glad that you're my bitch now" she praised me while she was panting and recovering from her orgasm. "Thank you so much goddess, the pleasure is all mine. It's an honour to serve you". After a couple of minutes to recover, she grabbed my cock and balls "You are so hard aren't you? Well, I did make a promise, and I always keep my word. Since you've been such an obedient dog It's only fair to reward you. I bet it must be tormenting to not be able to look at me butt naked isn't it pet. I'm sure you enjoyed the texture of my skin, the taste and smell of my sweat along with my pussy and ass. It's gonna stay that way today, unfortunately. You're not gonna get to see what you felt today. Agonising isn't it, however, I'm gonna make you cum bitch, that too with my feet" Bhavna moved to her couch and instructed me to be right below her. My eyes were still tied and I had no idea what was coming. Open your mouth bitch" I opened and I was hoping for her to sit on it or shove her ass on my face again. Instead, she spit a load of saliva into it and I swallowed it instantly. "No more ass and pussy for you today doggy. Don't be so greedy. But you can certainly have this," she said while she put her majestic feet onto my mouth. I was happy that I got to worship some part of her again. And her feet always turned me on. She placed her other foot on my achingly hard cock, which was ready to explode. She rubbed her feet simultaneously on my face and cock. She was very good at it, that too with just one leg on my cock I was shaking and shivering. "Hahaha, look at you so agonisingly close and shaking like you're having a seizure. Cum bitch, cum for me right now" she commanded while she pressed and stroked my dick real hard. As soon as she said it waves of pleasure blew me to the biggest shot of cum I've ever let out. My cum flew all the way to my chest and Bhavna was laughing out loud looking at the mess I made on top of myself. I moaned the loudest ever and she was muffling even that pressing her feet on my mouth. She continued to laugh and play with my balls for a little while until I recovered from the orgasm. "My feet are all sticky now, clean them now bitch, you just gave me a pedicure today, it can't be all disgusting like this". I'm not that much into Cei however she had a valid point. I was grossed out as I sucked the little cum that was stuck in her feet and made them shine again. It's strange, I enjoyed licking her asshole and eating her farts however I hated tasting even a little of my cum. Bhavna probably saw how I was uncomfortable doing this and showed some mercy by tossing some tissues on my body and asking to wipe the cum off myself instead of eating it. She got dressed and undid my blindfold. "Clean yourself up and get dressed boy" she said smiling at my face from the top. We both were exhausted from this intimate experience. I put my clothes on while she was lying on the couch.

"Well, I must say Diwa this was awesome. Let's meet again soon. You've managed to relieve me of so much stress." Feel free to leave whenever you want to, just lock the door. I'm gonna go sleep" she said while she gave me a loving kiss on my forehead and hugged me. "Thanks, Bhavna, I thoroughly enjoyed it as well. We must meet up often. You are something else, my god" I said while I bent down and kissed her feet. "You're a natural Diwa, just like me. Anyway, I'm gonna crash, bye" she said while she climbed the stairs to her bedroom and shut the door.

After I spent some time organising her panties and cleaning the room, I left home as well. I thought it would be a nice gesture to do so. I was really into Bhavna after today. She was the kind of dom I always looked for but never really got. I slept like a baby thinking about the texture of her sweaty perfect body, her complete dominance over me, and how that orgasm underneath her feet felt like.

12