Bi Admission - Another Visit

Story Info
My Second Time Bottoming.
1.3k words
4.3
19.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To sum up where I find myself at the start of this story, I had become curious some time back about sucking cock. After I sucked my first cock, I began to realize and admit to myself that I was bisexual. I sucked a couple more cocks, swallowing each load and after it was suggested by one of those guys, I decided to try getting fucked by a guy. I found that while it was a generally basic experience, I wanted to get fucked again at some point.

After I left his house, I continued to exchange messages with my new friend. I learned some about him while also learning some about myself. I learned that he enjoyed spanking, giving and receiving and admitted that I would be interested in exploring getting punished. I knew that I enjoyed to give pleasure to my partner, female or male, and made sure to express this. After talking with him, I began to understand that I leaned more to the submissive side of things and he understood that as well. As we continued to exchange messages, we set up another time to meet at his place.

Much the same as my first visit, I was again quite nervous. I cleaned myself up inside and out and rode there with my plug in, only taking it out just before I arrived. When I arrived, he told me to go to the bedroom and strip down to my boxer briefs, which I did quickly. He then had me sit at a table in a sunroom off his kitchen and we spoke. Eventually, he told me to get him a glass of red wine from his kitchen, which I found he had left set out. When I returned, he told me that I taken too long and that he had to punish me.

He turned me around and spanked my ass five times while I stood there. He then told me to suck his cock and I got on my knees, took his cock out of his pants and sucked it into my mouth as deep as I could. He enjoyed his wine while I sucked and licked his cock and after only a very short time, he told me to stop and had me sit back at the table again. After he finished his wine, he got up and told me to join him in the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I took my boxer briefs off, climbed on the bed and laid on my back as I was told to. He climbed on the bed and moved his hard cock to my mouth so that I could suck on it again. I took it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the shaft as I tried to swallow his cock. He started to move his cock in and out of mouth, but only a little, while I eagerly sucked and licked it.

When he had enough of getting his cock sucked, he told me to get on my hands and knees. He smacked my ass again, four times on each cheek, not too hard but certainly not soft either, punishing me for almost getting him off with my mouth before he could fuck me. After he was done punsihing me, I felt his tongue on my ass as he rimmed me. Each time I felt his tongue push into me, I moaned a little.

The spankings had gotten me excited and his tongue on my ass turned me on even more. My nerves were long calmed down and I only wanted to please him however was best for him. He stopped suddenly, but I didn't move from where I was. He got the lube and I felt the cold lube on my ass a moment later. He started to finger my ass, working the lube into me and preparing me for the cock he was eventually going to fuck me with.

Much the same as my first visit, he soon inserted another finger and continued to get me ready for his cock. More than the first time though, he had been talking to me; asking me if I liked his cock when I sucked it, asking me if I liked him playing with my ass, if I wanted his cock in me, even asked if I thought I needed to punsihed again at a couple different points.

We he decided that my ass was ready for his cock, he took his fingers out of me. While still on my hands and knees, he had me move to the side of the bed and told me to put the condom on his cock. Once I had it on his cock, he moved me back to the middle of the bed and I felt him move behind me. For the second time, I felt his hands on my ass and his cock push into me. He didn't take as long this time before he was all the way inside me and he started to fuck me.

I moaned as he fucked me steadily, only a little harder than my first visit, until he pulled out and moved me to the edge of the bed again. He told me to hold my legs up as he entered me again and started fucking me. He started fucking me harder this time, but slower, and each time he thrust into me he asked me if I liked his cock fucking me. I told him I did each time and moaned more. When I let my legs down a little to far, he reached down and smacked my ass whie telling me to keep my legs up. I expected him to cum in the condom with his cock buried in me like he did during my first visit, but he had another idea.

He thrust into me even harder a couple of times and then pulled his cock out of me again without warning. I felt empty again and wanted his cock back in me, wanted to make him cum. He told me to get back on my hands and knees and this time, pushed my head down before he entered me one more time. He pushed his cock into me again and continued thrusting in an out of me, faster than before and not quite as hard causing me to moan even more. A few minutes of him steadily fucking me went by and I felt like I was going to cum without even touching my cock.

He quickly pulled his cock out of me and pulled the condom off as he moved around to my side. He told me to suck his cock, to finish him with my mouth and to swallow his cum. I quickly sucked his cock into my mouth and eagerly worked it, working to get him off and get his cum in my mouth. He asked me one more time if I wanted his cum and instead of stopping to answer, I could only moan that I did around his cock.

It didn't take long and I heard him groan and felt him tense up. His cum shot into my mouth and I swallowed as quick as he could shoot it. Pulse after pulse he shot his cum into my mouth and I listened to him groan as I swallowed every drop. When he was done shooting his cum into my mouth, I sucked and licked his cock clean, making sure that every drop of cum was swallowed.

Before he stopped fucking me, I was already close and when he suddenly took my cock into his mouth I almost came instantly. He sucked me just as eagerly as I had sucked him and when I quickly came in his mouth, he swallowed it all. I cleaned up and dressed same as last time while we exchanged some very brief conversation about my visit before I left.

We would still continue to exchange messages after that second visit, about what we each liked and what we both might like to "expand on". Eventually a third visit was planned.