All Comments on 'Bi Admission - My First Time'

by Jfdf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
vietnamvetvietnamvetover 4 years ago
Short and to the point

It sounded like a fine experience for you and for him. The taste of someone else's cum and the texture of the dick is something that is unique in itself.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading your story. I love stories about cocksuckers and also first time stories. Keep writing you did good.

GybbsGybbsover 4 years ago
Loved that line!

"just to be sure..." Priceless!

Tnman3838Tnman3838over 4 years ago
Mmmm

Great story makes me want to suck one i love the taste of cum also

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Dreamlike

Lovely tale, yearning, wanting, waiting, acting finally on the urge. Firsts are so excellent, and then seconds turn out to be better. And thirds...

gcs2718gcs2718over 4 years ago
Great story and experience

Welcome to the world of cocksuckers. There's nothing like the first time and realizing how right it feels to have your mouth filled with cock. I think your writing was very good and I hope you'll continue to share your experiences with us. From one cocksucker to another, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Str8 guys suck best

I'm not much for lables but pussy is my thing. Well, pussy and sucking cocks, that is. 23 years with the same woman and the sex is grand. Quickies have become a thing of the past now replaced by extended pleasure sharing sessions. Fucking-a-right! To shroud such pleasure with dogma and shame is insanity at it's finest. I was born to suck cock and swallow cum. It kills me that I have waited so long to explore my curiosity. My first suck was very similar in nature. Before I had finished swallowing that first load of cum I knew that I was hooked. I don't enjoy reciprocation, I don't like being fondled and my hands only enjoy the caressing of cock and balls. Call it what you will, that's fine with me. I lube em, stroke em, lick em and suck them. I need my cocks clean and I have little concern over size. Yes I admire a handsome cock but it's the CUM that I seek. If ever a cock could spurt unending streams I be slurping that cum, it's the cock of my dreams. When you are good at something, DO IT.

My wife watched me suck my first cock and it was pretty dam hot even though she did not join the play. Some day.... I'ts been a lil to long... Maybe tonight I shall find me a cock???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Reminded me of my first time sucking cock,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story!

It reminded me a lot of my first time but I was sooo nervous and tense until I heard him moaning in pleasure and realized that I was pleasing him....it encouraged me to take more of him, deeper, longer, and it felt awesome to please him and the way his precum tasted as it leaked copiously on my tongue. I was glad he was only modestly hung so I could take him deeper than I thought. As his grip tightened on the back of my head I knew he was on the verge, and he was delicious,warm,sweet and plentiful, and he fed me often in the following months but I could never get enough...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Reminds me of my first time- I was wearing a red thong- we met at a beach- went to the bathroom and sucked face- then he pushed me down to hit super tight shorts-

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Someday I hope to experience that same feeling. First to play with a nice soft cock and then have it in my mouth until he's good and hard. Have him grab my head and fuck my face. Then enjoy his hor cum running down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
JoJo

nothing better than a hard cock and a prize load of tasty cum !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know the feeling!

Your story reminded me of the first time I sucked a guy’s dick. I was really nervous. He was a stranger that I met online. I realized immediately that I loved sucking cock. Licked and sucked on his balls too. Taking a warm cumshot in the mouth is fantastic! I’d love to suck again.

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 3 years ago
It only takes one time

I love cock and cum. After getting my first taste of cock and cum I was hooked. Now I suck cock to completion every chance I get. I’m a cock sucker and proud of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I too am a married cocksucker. I found out that I enjoyed it after getting a massage from an Asian guy from Craigslist (damn I miss their ads). He was hard while giving me a massage, so I started stroking him. Well, one thing lead to another and I soon had him in my mouth sucking him to completion. We now forego the massage and I just suck him till he cums. He's small but hard so I can suck him without worrying about teeth getting in the way. I love to hear him moan as I tease him until he cums!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know if the first entry of his cock or the throbbing hard cum shooting into my mouth is the most sexy. Either way cocksucking is my favorite sex.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

Very erotic. Love first time stories

glade4656glade4656about 2 years ago

hot story and I wish it was me getting that hot load!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want to try sucking dick,please help me

bipat55bipat55about 1 year ago

You capture how wonderful it is to suck cock that first time. everyone should try it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous