Bi adventures of Jim & Nick 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I can, but I think this has a mind of its own." Hayley purred into her husband's ear as she slid her hand up and down the length of his engorged cock.

Jim grunted in response to his wife, he wanted it badly he wanted to take his own daughter. However, a small voice in the father's head still screamed out in protest. He knew Hayley's game he knew what his wife was doing. She wanted this to happen; she wanted Jim to make the first move to break the taboo. If Jim started it with their kids then she would not shoulder any of the weight of the decision, the feelings of guilt she had wrestled with would be gone. Yes, it was she that started the roleplaying, but it would be Jim who made it the reality.

The near silent sexual exchange between the husband and wife was soon broken as Hayley squeezed Jim's rigid cock tightly as she exclaimed loudly in response to the scene on the television "Oh my god Autumn, what kind of movie is this?" Hayley excitedly questioned as the scene almost for no reason switched to two males, and a female engaging in a threesome.

Jim's near trance-like state broken as the action on the screen finally came into focus and registered in his mind what he was looking at. A large muscular man was forcibly fucking another man in the ass as the voluptuous woman in the room looked on in delight. The thoughts of the conversation with Nick earlier in the day shot through Jim's mind like a bolt of lightning. His cock already swollen cock going from throbbing to almost ready to burst as he saw the action on the screen. The man on all four's winced in pain as he was taken roughly the woman now in a position to allow herself to be licked moaned loudly. The scene was highly reminiscent of one of the times Hayley, Jim, and Nick had a threesome. A large lump formed in Jim's throat as he could feel a bead of sweat roll down his forehead. He wanted so badly to cum now watching the scene play out on the television screen. The devilish grin on his little girl's face as she looked at him told the father all he needed to know. The look was the same one her own mother had on her face the first time they had the bi-sexual threesome with Nick. Jim now was all too aware to the fact that Autumn knew something about what he and her mom had been doing with their friends.

"I thought daddy would like it." The teen said in an almost sickeningly sweet tone as she pushed out her plump bottom lip in a near-childlike pout.

"Why on earth?" Hayley questioned as she placed her hand on her heart feigning innocence of anything remotely related to what was playing out on the television screen.

"Don't fake innocent on me mommy; I'm a teenager I use that move not you." Autumn giggled as she spoke. I heard daddy's conversation with Uncle Nick. "That's right daddy you fucked him, you shoved your big fat dick up Uncle Nick's asshole."

Jim's heart raced the blood rushed from his muddled brain to his already throbbing cock. The father of two could feel his body almost shaking as his nerves all fired at once. His gaze turned to near tunnel vision locked in on his sweet little girl, her words driving out the doubts of not being able to make the fantasy a reality.

"Oh my god sweetheart you know about that?"

"Yes, mom I know I heard it all and what I heard that I really liked was when daddy told Uncle Nick to use his little girl. I'm daddy's little girl, he was thinking of me when he said that." Autumn said as she took the last gulp of liquid courage and stood up from the loveseat. The light of the room shining through the thin white clothing that barely covered her teenage body. "Say it daddy tell me you were thinking of me as you jerked off on the phone."

Hayley's own body was now on fire inside the culmination of the fantasies and role-plays was nearly there. The excited mother was not going to have to decide if she could really go through with it or not, she was not going to have to wrestle with it at all, her own little girl was about to make that choice for her. "Come on Jim, tell her were you thinking of her?" Hayley glared at her husband with lust-filled eyes.

The husband and father was now at his breaking point hearing his daughter ask him such a question had every fiber of his being on edge. Jim could no longer take it the sexual tension in his body was about to rip him apart as he threw the blanket off him and stood up while jerking down his sweats. The long hard cock that had been constrained sprang forward pointing like an arrow right at his own daughter. "Fuck yes I was, I saw your brother fucking you like a whore, and I have wanted to have you since then." Jim growled as he reached out and grabbed Autumn by her hair jerking her forward and down to her knees all in one motion.

The nineteen-year-old's knees burned slightly as she suddenly was planted on them in the plush carpet. "Daddy I can't" She tried innocently to protest, as the raging cock was mere inches from her plump wet lips.

"The hell you can't" Jim growled as he proceeded to push his cock into his daughter's hot wet mouth.

"Oh god Jim, yes baby do it." Hayley moaned out as she watched her husband using their daughter's hair to pull her head closer.

Autumn was more than an experienced cocksucker, but even she felt taken aback by the combination of length and girth her dad possessed. The teenager wrapped her lips around the swollen piece of flesh as she gripped the base with her hand. Her daddy was face fucking her, she loved it every grunt, and groan escaping from him just fueled her more. The nineteen-year-old reveled in it all, being with her daddy developed as a fantasy some time ago after she had secretly caught him watching porn.

Jim clenched his eyes closed as he wrapped his fingers into his daughter's hair using it to jerk her head back and forth. "Oh fuck!" He wildly exclaimed as he pushed deeper and deeper down her throat trying to make his little girl take it all.

Hayley now fully nude herself leaned back on the couch running her fingers up and down her wet slit teasing her pussy. The scene was everything she had hoped and fantasized it would be, Jim was so rough with their daughter, and the mother of two loved it. She eyed her husband's muscular body up and down, as she liked watching his ass clench every time he thrust his cock forward into their daughter's hungry mouth. "Make her take it all baby, make your daughter drink your cum." Hayley said as she marveled at her daughter's naked body.

Jim now felt torn as he did not want the blowjob to end, but at the same time, he craved relief. His eyes clenched tight as the feeling of taboo pleasure ran through him. His wife's words driving him closer and closer to cumming.

Hayley knew all too well her husband's weakness to any form of dirty talking during sex continued to pour it on. "Open your eyes daddy look down at your daughter; look down at your little girl sucking your dick." The insatiable blonde plunged two fingers deep inside her own pussy as she egged on the scene. "That's your baby girl, your daughter and your force feeding her your dick."

Autumn's lips wrapped tighter around the invading piece of flesh. Her jaws screamed out as they started to ache more and more. Her daddy was relentless, and his stamina trumped all she had been with before, no one had ever lasted in her mouth for long. The thick piece of fuck meat pushed her to her limits to accommodate it. The tight seal formed by her lips was breaking as she tired, saliva and pre-cum leaked from the corners of her mouth and down onto her young D cup breasts.

Hayley purred softly as she explored her hot wet pussy with her long fingers. The sight of her daughter's firm tan breasts now coated with a sheen of saliva and pre-cum drove the lascivious woman to force her fingers deeper and harder into her tight wet slit. "Oh my god baby give her your cum, she needs to taste it."

Jim grunted hard as he could feel his balls tightening he knew he would not last much longer. He wrapped his masculine hands up in his daughter's long hair and pulled her down further. The lustful father could feel his daughter's lips almost touching his balls as she gagged and resisted. Jim unleashed a near animalistic growl as he felt the rush of cum exploding from the head of his engorged cock. The load filling his little girl's mouth almost hurting as it erupted. "Fuck!"

Autumn used the moment of ecstasy her daddy was experiencing to pull his cock back a little as the cum poured down her throat. The lustful teen gagged and choked on the volume of hot white cum that flooded her mouth. She tried her best to swallow it all but was failing at her endeavor; the cum was flowing from the corners of her weary mouth.

Hayley moved from her watching position to the floor started licking the sperm that poured out from her teenage daughter's ample breasts. Jim seeing his wife pulled his quivering member from his daughter's mouth. The sexually gratified father gripped his still hard cock tightly and stroked it trying to milk every last drop out.

The lustful mother pulled her now cum covered face up from Autumn's freshly cleaned breasts and pressed her lips to her daughter's mouth. The young girl instinctively probed her mother's mouth their tongues swirling together in a lust filled taboo kiss sharing the thick load of cum from their husband/father. As Hayley kissed her nineteen-year-old daughter, she allowed her hands to roam the teenager's athletic frame, moving her hands down to find her daughter's well-maintained landing strip. "Oh my, you're not bald like momma are you?"

"Mmm no, I like the strip. Do you like the strip mommy?" Autumn question as she pulled back from her mother slightly and placed her hand over hers. The insatiable teen making her own mother rub her swollen clit as they stared into each other's eyes.

"You have a beautiful pussy sweetie. I am sure daddy wants to feel it just like Wes did."

Autumn's eyes widened as she heard her mother's confession of knowing about the lewd acts Autumn and Wes had engaged in. "He came in me, mommy and I loved it." Autumn moaned softly to her mother in her best little girl voice.

The sight of Hayley and Autumn coupled with the conversation had Jim already wanting more. The father's cock ached wishing to be inside his daughter. Jim's thoughts raced, as he knew he had already reached a point of no return when he face fucked his own little girl, but the idea of putting his cock inside her had him nervous and turned on at the same time. The inner voices shouted out conflicting arguments almost like a devil and angel sitting on his shoulders. The sexually driven father continued to stroke himself as he dealt with his inner thoughts and watched as his wife kissed her way down their daughter's body.

Hayley's soft plump lips left tiny wet kisses as she moved down Autumn's body kissing around her neck and down her chest spending little time on each full D cup breasts. The mother gently suckled each almost eraser sized pink nipple biting gently before moving down further. Autumn purred softly at her mother's touch as she waited in anticipation of Hayley reaching her pussy. The young teen applied just a little pressure to the top of her mother's head when she felt Hayley was teasing and delaying her the satisfaction she desired.

Hayley kissed the strip of course hair that her daughter kept neatly trimmed into a strip above her pussy. The wicked woman could feel the heat from Autumn's body as she took a moment to admire her daughter's protruding pussy lips, like mother like daughter she thought to herself as she carefully spread the young teen open. "Watch me eat our little girl's pussy daddy." Hayley purred as she looked back at her husband beating his cock fiercely.

"Lick me, mommy, please." Autumn pleaded

Hayley slowly let her tongue explore her daughter as she pushed her long muscular legs wide apart. The mother's tongue lapped up the abundant amount of juices that flowed from her daughter. Hayley's tongue moved from just above her little girl's anus all the way up to her clit. Autumn moaned in delight as the waves of pleasure washed over her body. Hayley letting all the saliva in her mouth freely flow out coating her daughter's teenage pussy soaking it even more. She smiled as she rubbed the wetness across Autumn's pussy and down to lubricate her anus. She slowly inserted a fingertip into her the young teen's freshly lubed asshole all the while moving her tongue across her daughter's swollen clit.

Jim watched in slightly alcohol enhanced trace as his wife finger fucked their daughter's asshole all the while devouring her pussy. The inner voices were no more; he no longer cared if it was right or wrong; he wanted to feel his cock inside a tight pussy. The salacious husband moved onto the floor behind his wife's firm round ass. He took a moment to admire it as she had it high in the air her face buried in their daughter's pussy. Jim slapped it hard once, twice, three times leaving a bright red handprint on the left cheek. Hayley's screams of pain and pleasure muffled by Autumn's pussy being smeared across her face. Jim raised up on his knees rubbing the swollen cock head against his Wife's bald wet opening, he wanted nothing more than to plunge forward and spear Hayley with his cock when she suddenly stopped him.

"No baby, not me."

"What?" Jim desperately questioned as he held his cock tight in his hand. The veiny piece of flesh looking as if it could explode at any moment.

Hayley rolled away as she wiped the juices from her face. "Do her."

"Huh?" Jim again questioned as he was now staring straight at his little girl's pussy. The inner voices he had silenced screamed out once more. The decision to do it had been an easy one to settle on when he was just watching his wife, but now he was there inches away from being inside his daughter.

"Please, daddy please I want you. I want to feel that big dick inside me. I want you to live out your fantasy with me. Let me make you happy let me make you cum daddy."

The pleas of Autumn sent a shiver up the father's spine, she sounded just like his wife did all the times they had roleplayed. Jim inched closer he was nearly there, he was practically inside his own daughter.

"Fuck her! Fuck your baby girl." Hayley loudly exclaimed as she watched in a state in a heightened state of arousal.

Jim swallowed hard but his mouth was dry, he could feel sweat running down his back as he closed his eyes and pushed forward. His cock soon was enveloped inside his daughter's pussy, he kept his eyes clenched tightly as he pulled back then pushed forward giving her a little more of his length each time. Autumn pulled her legs up wanting them resting on her dad's shoulders so she could take him as deep as possible in their current position. Jim finally after many thrusts was now balls deep inside his own teenage daughter all the talk and fantasy was over it was now his reality.

"Open your eyes daddy; I want you to look at me as you fuck me. I want you to see you're inside your little girl."

Jim's eyelids slowly opened his brown eyes stared down into the deep blue eyes of his beautiful daughter. Autumn's face contorting with each deep thrust forward. The slow almost loving thrusts were soon fading away as Jim found his rhythm mixing fast hard thrusts with slower ones, as he tried to keep from cumming too quickly.

Hayley enthusiastically watched with great intent as her husband fucked their daughter. Her own hands abusing her pussy, she felt a range of emotions from lust to jealousy. The move to reject Jim's cock moments earlier took all the will power she had. The wanton wife wanted it she wanted her husband to be pounding his cock into her right now, but she also wanted this, she wanted Autumn to feel her daddy inside her. Hayley wanted all doubts and all rules to be gone, and as she watched Jim pounding his long thick cock deep into their daughter, she knew that this was now their way of life. She could feel that this was not some one-night thing, her husband's grunts and groans mirrored those of the first time he fucked his best friend. Jim was in pure ecstasy, the only thought now running through the mind of the devilish mother was what to do with their son Wes once he returned home.

The wetness of his gorgeous teenage daughter made it more than easy for the lust driven father to fuck her deep and hard. Jim turned his head to the side breaking the long stare him and his daughter engaged in long enough to kiss her legs that rested over his shoulders. "You feel so good, baby."

"Yeah daddy, do I?"

"Oh god yes." Jim stammered as he pushed himself fully inside Autumn, grinding their crotches together almost as if he was trying to go even deeper than was physically possible.

"Tell me you like my pussy daddy." Autumn purred as she felt yet another orgasm rip through her young body.

"I do baby girl."

"No daddy say it."

"Yes, Jim tell our daughter what she wants to hear." Hayley chimed in as she finally managed to regain her thoughts about the situation in the room and not about her son Wes.

"Daddy loves his daughter's pussy." Jim could barely believe the words as they escaped his lips. He knew it was right though, he did love being inside the teenager's pussy, feeling it wrapped around his thick shaft the large lips almost squeezing on his shaft.

Hayley could not stop smiling as she watched. "Roll over sweetie." Hayley said motioning for her daughter to get off her back.

Autumn whimpered slightly as she followed her mother's instructions; meanwhile, Jim leaned back making it easier for his daughter to move. The lust filled blonde teenager rested on her knees staring at her mother who beckoned her with a single curling finger. Autumn crawled across the floor to answer the call of her mother who sat on the edge of the couch with her long legs spread wide. Autumn knew what her mother wanted and did not hesitate to give in to her. The nineteen-year-old kissed her mother's inner thighs slowly working towards Hayley's bald slit.

"Mmm momma your looks like mine."

"I want you to taste it too." Hayley said as she gripped her daughter's hair and pulled her face into her.

Autumn was not an expert on being with a woman, but at the same time was no stranger either. She wasted little time in attacking her mother's swollen clit. The young teen sucked on it, licked it and then nibbled it repeating the pattern over and over as her mother's moans let her know she was doing it right.

Jim took a moment to catch his breath as he suddenly realized he had been going harder and faster into his daughter than he realized. Once rested the Father of two moved across the floor to get behind his daughter. He admired her butt much like he had Hayley's earlier, and then like earlier he unleashed a trio of hard slaps across the left cheek then across the right. His large handprints now adorning his daughter's butt cheeks. The pain of the spanking rippling throughout Autumn's body causing her juices to gush down her inner thighs. Her parents using her fulfilling a fantasy she had developed over sometime kept the salacious teen in a near constant state of orgasm.

Jim enjoyed the spanking, but his cock ached to be put back inside Autumn. The sight of his daughter's face buried into Hayley's pussy was nearly enough to make him shoot his load right then and there. He moved to get behind his daughter sliding his long thick piece of flesh into her again this time from behind. The new angle allowing the father to push his cock deeper and harder, he could feel his cock head pushing against his daughter's cervix as he tried to get in as many thrusts as possible before his cock erupted.

Autumn struggled to pull her face out of her mother's pussy gasping for breath. "Fuck daddy cum in me please!" She howled as her dad used her harder than any of her previous lovers had.