Bi adventures of Jim & Nick 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim struggled to maintain pace as he could feel the all too familiar tightening in his large hairless balls again. Hayley could see Jim fighting as she leaned over her daughter grasping Autumn's hips forcing them back against her dad, making them fuck harder and harder. Jim did his best, but soon was spilling his cum inside his own daughter's pussy. As the last drop escaped from his cock, the father/husband fell over collapsing onto the thick plush carpet. The sweat rolling off his body as his chest heaved up and down trying to suck in as much air as possible.

The mother and daughter embraced tightly on the couch as they looked at Jim on the floor. "I think you broke your daddy." Hayley giggled as she could see the cum leaking from her teenage daughter's abused pussy.

"Mmm, it was fun though." Autumn purred as she gently caressed herself, feeling the warm cum on her fingers before putting them in her mouth to taste the mixed flavors of her and her daddy. The young teen's body ached all over from barrage of near endless orgasms she experienced with her father.

"Baby you look almost as exhausted as daddy." Hayley said with a smile as she stroked her daughter's hair back to look into her deep blue eyes.

"I've never experienced anything like that before. I loved it, mom, I loved you and daddy with me. I loved the way he felt inside me. He was fucking me so hard, and it felt so dirty so wrong and so loving all at once." Autumn said with a slightly crooked grin as she embraced her mother tightly. "I love you both so much, and I know this was not something that was easy for you two to do, but I like this new chapter to our lives."

"What would Wes think of this?" Hayley could hear her voice tremble as she questioned her daughter. The mother obviously knew Wes had little issue with incest, but would he be on board with the whole family hooking up or was the incident with Autumn a one-time thing.

"I think he'd be cool with it, Wes, while he seems innocent and quiet, is a pretty naughty boy. He and I been messing around for a while, and while you seem to not notice or ignore it, the boy has a thing for his mommy."

Jim finally regaining his wind picked himself up off the floor and moved to lay on the love seat. The worn out father did not bother to dress or cover himself, as he lay stretched out on the throw blanket that barely covered the brown leather. Hayley smiled at her husband; his cock was still not entirely limp, but he seemed like he was done for the night. She motioned with her head towards Jim on the loveseat so her daughter would look. The unspoken cue was enough for the nineteen-year-old to make her way over to her father pushing on him enough so he would move allowing her room to lay with him.

"He's yours tonight, but I want him back tomorrow." Hayley giggled as she watched her husband and daughter spooning on the small loveseat as they fell asleep.

The mother of two felt sexually satisfied despite her and Jim never engaging in intercourse. She had started this whole fiasco with her roleplaying as Autumn, it felt like this was the right end to that fantasy. Hayley gently closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep herself, however, the sleep was not thoroughly sound, as she could not stop wrestling with the thoughts of her son Wes. The boy did not make it back home early as she had hoped. Hayley wished he would have just walked in during the action, and then no explanation would be required.

The semi-sound sleep of Hayley soon ended by a whisper in her ear. "Mom, what the hell?"

Hayley's emerald eyes opened slightly to see the sight of her son Wes. "Oh shit, I didn't think you were coming back tonight."

"So this is what happens when I stay out all night?" Wes questioned as his eyes clearly traveled all over his naked mother's barely covered body. The teenage boy could feel the pressure building in his jeans as his cock started struggling against the denim.

"Come on upstairs I don't want to wake them." Hayley said as she moved off the couch and grabbed her son by his hand to lead him away from the living room.

As the mother and son entered the parent's bedroom, Hayley gently closed the door to avoid disturbing the slumber of Autumn and Jim. Wes who could not tear his eyes away from his Mother's butt during the walk to the bedroom now was fully erect. The young teen struggled to make eye contact with his mother as she turned to face him. "We know."

"Mom you know what?"

"We know about you, and Autumn."

Wes started to speak but then stopped; the young man could not formulate a proper response to what his mother confronted him with, the words we know just echoed through his head.

"We aren't mad sweetie."

"Well, obviously it looks like dad and Autumn worked through it." Wes huffed as a slight twinge of jealousy rippled through him.

"That was hard for daddy, and it is hard for me, we didn't want to be like this."

"Like what?" Wes questioned as he threw his hands up in frustration.

"A family that fucks each other. It started out as fantasy and now its semi a reality."

"Semi?" Wes sarcastically questioned as it seemed pretty evident that with what he and Autumn had done and now what her and their dad had done semi was far from the correct term. The boy's eyes continued to dart around his mother's fully nude body as he spoke.

"Well yeah, semi because you know we haven't...You know." Hayley now felt similar inner torment that her husband experienced. The opportunity to fulfill her fantasy was inches away, and she could feel herself hesitating and stalling.

"What Mom? What? We haven't fucked. Is that what you're gonna say?" Wes was unsure why but all the sexual tension in his body started to manifest as aggression. The young teen who lustfully gazed upon his mother's barely covered breasts so many mornings could feel something boiling inside him, as he started to undo his jeans.

As Wes pushed his jeans down, the young man's long thick cock sprang out pointing straight ahead much as Jim's did earlier with Autumn. "Oh my." Hayley gasped as she saw her son's fully erect cock.

"Do you like it, mom?"

"Yes sweetie it's so thick like daddy's."

"I have dreamt of any situation where I could be with you, and I want this I want to be with you mom."

Hayley without a word lowered herself to her knees her eyes locking in on her Son's eyes as she reached out to grasp his throbbing cock. Her delicate hands gripping at the base of his near hairless cock. She smiled as she sized her son up. He was not as long as Jim, but he was as equally thick. "I want you to treat me like you did Autumn."

"What?" Wes said as he slightly grunted at the touch of his mother's soft hands.

"We saw you pounding her fucking her so deep. I don't want to make love baby I want you to fuck momma. I want to suck your cock." Hayley said as she leaned in opening her mouth wide to swallow her son's engorged cock.

Hayley's heart felt as if it could rip from her chest as it beat. She devoured her son's hard flesh sliding her mouth from the head to the base. The experienced cocksucker had no problems deep throating her son's cock as she pulled her mouth away long enough to lick up and down the shaft before putting him back in her mouth.

Wes looked down at his mother on her knees pleasuring him, and it was fulfilling his fantasy and more as he grunted with increased intensity while gently thrusting his hips forward. "Oh fuck, mom that feels amazing." He breathlessly muttered as he placed his hand on his mother's head.

Hayley's style was decidedly different from her daughter's, as she made no effort to keep her saliva or Wes's pre-cum in her mouth instead opting to give her son the wettest, sloppiest blowjob she could. "You want to cum in momma's mouth?" Hayley lustfully asked as she pulled the cock away from her lips leaving a long trail of pre-cum and saliva, as she pumped her son vigorously.

Wes wanted to answer her but could not formulate words as the rush of cum started to erupt from the mushroom-like head of the young man's cock. Wes could feel his knees begin to buckle as he grasps at the nearby dresser for support.

Hayley delighted at the sudden unexpected cum shot continued to pump her Son's cock. "That's it baby give mommy a facial." The thick white load coating the cock-sucking mother's face and dripping down to her breasts as she smiled from ear to ear.

"I want to be inside you." Wes groaned out as he felt the last drops of cum drip from his still swollen cock.

The words were just what Hayley wanted, her eighteen-year-old son just gave her the news she wanted to hear. The cum coated mother raised from the floor and moved to the bed crawling on her hands and knees her head near the headboard as she laid her cum stained face down on a pillow and raised her butt into the air.

Wes raised his eyebrows at the sight of his mother's full round ass which now in the well-lit bedroom displayed a prominent red handprint. The young man moved to the bed getting behind his mother. He wanted to plunge his cock into her; he wanted to do it, but he also wanted a taste. He leaned down spreading her protruding pussy lips open and ran his tongue across her from behind tasting his mother's pussy.

Hayley squealed in delight as her son's tongue massaged her hungry pussy. She wanted to yell at him to just fuck her, but she also wanted the boy to get what he wanted. The night had been fun but also slightly sexually frustrating, as she only had watched people have sex so far while only receiving oral gratification herself.

Wes ran his tongue up and down his mother's sopping wet pussy before moving to her anus. He let his tongue graze her puckered opening watching for a reaction as he did. Hayley's head jerked up as she felt the shockwave of pleasure rip through her. The mother of two loved her ass eaten and for her own Son to be doing only added to the pleasure. Wes seeing the reaction focused in on his mother's ass.

"Oh god baby yes...yes...yes, I love it. I need it, please fuck mommy." Hayley pleaded as the sensation of her ass being licked had her on edge but was not able to give her the orgasm she desired.

Wes slowly pulled his face away from his mother's butt as he spits into his hand coating his cock in saliva before rubbing it up and down his mother's butt crack then against her pussy. He felt as if he could cum again right then Wes knew he would need to be careful not to just erupt during insertion.

"Stop teasing baby mommy needs it." Hayley helplessly pleaded with her son as she clawed at the bed sheets. The lust filled mother sitting just on brink needing just a little something more to push her over to get her off.

Wes gulped hard as he gripped his cock pushing just the head inside his mother's pussy. The young man used all the restraint in his body to avoid plunging himself all at once inside his mother. He gradually inched himself in and out giving Hayley just a little more each time until she had the full eight and a half inches inside her sex-starved pussy.

Hayley's long blonde hair thrashed about as Wes slowly started to fuck her. "Oh, baby I love you." She moaned out as she could feel her little boy quicken his pace.

Wes was soon thrusting deep and hard into his mother from behind his large balls slapping against her as he drove his cock in and pulled it out. The young man was operating like a piston in an engine as he reached down and pulled his mother's hair back. "Is this what you wanted momma?"

"Oh yes, baby use momma's pussy make momma's pussy yours."

Wes started to go deeper and harder as he could feel the bed sheets under him begin to dampen with his mother's juices. Hayley much like Autumn was in a near endless cycle of orgasm. The piston-like motion of Wes caused the wondrous mix of pain and pleasure she so relished. The teenage boy wanted to go harder and faster he was no longer worrying about cumming too soon and now just wanted to cum inside his mother. Wes pulled back to just the head being in barely still inserted before thrusting all the way back in balls deep. He smiled as Hayley howled in pleasure.

"Yes, baby fuck mommy deep." Hayley moaned out in between a string of obscenities.

Wes pulled back again but this time slightly too far as his swollen cock came entirely out. Hayley whimpered for a second like a child losing their favorite toy. Wes immediately thrust forward wanting to be back inside his mother as soon as possible. The feeling, however, was now different, good but different. Hayley's cum stained face contorted violently in the pillow as the feeling of pain rushed through her.

"Wrong hole!"

Wes gasped as he realized he just invaded his mother's ass. "I can't stop." Wes grunted as he continued to pull back and thrust forward.

"You're ripping me apart." Hayley cried as her son's invading piece of hard thick flesh sent waves of pain throughout her body.

Wes knew his mother was hurting but did not want to stop; he was so close, and it felt so good his bare cock crashed into his mother's asshole. The waves of pain, however, were soon fading as the abused asshole of Hayley started to stretch and accommodate the invading piece of teenage meat.

"Your ass is so tight mom I am going to cum."

"Then don't stop baby." Hayley said as she could feel her son's cum rushing into her ass.

Wes growled as if he was a wounded animal as he pumped every drop of cum he could into his mother. The teenage boy fell over his cock slowly becoming limp as he laid there next to the exhausted body of his mother. "What the fuck did we just do?" Wes questioned as he looked at his mother's body the young teen could see his cum leaking from her violated ass.

"Don't think about it; we will discuss it all after we sleep." Hayley said as she closed her eyes.