Bi BBC For Hot Indian Couple

Story Info
Suleiman bangs Mr. Sandeep and Miss Bhullar in Ottawa.
1.6k words
1.91
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Once upon a time, there was this man named Suleiman Walrond, and he lived in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Suleiman, a big and tall Black man, has grown tired of life in the Canadian Capital because the locals are passive aggressive, lack ambition, are subtly racist and generally speaking, kind of suck. That's Canada in a nutshell. Ottawa is the town that the good times forgot. After graduating from Carleton University, Suleiman worked as a security guard and also got into the call center business. Whatever it takes to pay the bills. Suleiman hates the City of Ottawa and wants to save some money to move to the Caribbean, the land of his ancestors.

Moving to a new country costs money, and Suleiman wants to have a good life once he gets there. The brother is working to make things happen. In the City of Ottawa, where everybody knows everybody, dating is next to impossible. Suleiman has grown tired of the flaky local women who waste his time, and he doesn't like some of the local gay men, since they are prone to stalking. Big difference between cruising and stalking, folks. Suleiman is bisexual but doesn't like to have sex with male strangers in bathrooms, and Ottawa's gay men act as though he is violating one of the commandments of queerness by not being a male whore. If a bisexual man doesn't wish to partake in cruising and risky sex with strangers, it doesn't make him a prude.

At the end of the day, Suleiman prefers to date women, the non-flaky kind, and he also deals with female escorts. Tired of the local ladies and local fellas, Suleiman decided to make his own fun. Later, after a meeting with a professional dominatrix named Madame Carrie, Suleiman felt inspired to enter the adult film industry. The porn industry always seemed like a strange but titillating place to Suleiman, who has been consuming all kinds of porn for decades. Straight porn, lesbian porn, bisexual porn and transgender porn, Suleiman digs it all. Operating under the name Master Sully, Suleiman set out to make the kind of porn nobody else dares to imagine...

It took some time, but Suleiman saved some money, enough to hire a camera crew and equip them with the right stuff. Suleiman began recruiting talent to star in porn movies. Ottawa's residents might be fake people with an addiction to being passive aggressive, but some of them look good. There are gorgeous women and handsome men of all colors in Ottawa. Suleiman might not be able to stomach their personalities but he does like the way they look. Fortunately, Suleiman found a few desperate souls who agreed to star in his adult films. Let the good times roll.

"Let's do this," Suleiman said, smiling at the camera. Getting into character as Master Sully, Suleiman faced his co-stars. Ramandeep Bhullar and Mandeep Sidhu are newcomers to the adult film industry. The curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired young Indian woman is quite shy but lovely. Ramandeep graduated from Algonquin College and is working in porn to pay off her student loans. Suleiman can work with that. As for Mandeep Sidhu, his strict Sikh parents disowned him after finding out that he's not only bisexual, but he dropped out of the University of Ottawa law school. Tough luck, for real.

"Be gentle with me," Ramandeep Bhullar said to Master Sully, and he smiled and nodded. Ramandeep undressed, revealing her curvy, sexy body. Suleiman admired Ramandeep's pretty face, her big tits, wide hips, thick legs and big round ass. The sexy Indian gal was built like porn star Pinky, whose videos Suleiman used to masturbate to. Pinky was a porn star whose work ruled in the heyday of Jada Fire, Brian Pumper, Lexington Steele, Ayana Angel and other legends of Black porn. As the cameras rolled, Suleiman put Ramandeep at ease. Laying her down on the bed, he began to show her what he can do. Got to keep the lady satisfied if there is to be an encore...

"I will take care of you," Master Sully said, and he gently spread Ramandeep's thick thighs. The Indian gal held her breath as the big and tall Black man brought his face to her crotch. Master Sully inhaled Ramandeep's womanly scent and then began eating her pussy. In his mundane life as Suleiman, he got involved with several Indian ladies, from his former classmates Miss Chuttani and Miss Shaji, to his co-worker Miss Singh. Black men who get involved with Indian women are just asking for trouble since most Indians don't like seeing fellow Indians with Africans. Suleiman thought about that as he licked Ramandeep's pussy. The porn industry really does bring all kinds of people together...

"Hmm, that feels good," Ramandeep cooed softly, and she rubbed her nipples as Suleiman ate her pussy. Grinning, Suleiman winked at Ramandeep as he lathered her pussy with his tongue. When it comes to oral sex, Suleiman believes in delivering a worthy performance whether he's with a woman or a man. Ramandeep shuddered as Suleiman teased her clit with his tongue and fingered her pussy. The young Indian woman has been with a few men in her twenty three years upon this earth but Suleiman took more pleasure in eating her out than any man before. Eating pussy thoroughly is a good quality in a man, if Ramandeep has any say about it.

"Can I cut in?" asked Mandeep, and the stocky, bearded young Indian man smiled as he approached Suleiman and Ramandeep. The big Black man and the curvy young Indian woman smiled at the stocky Indian guy as he drew near. Mandeep stroked his cock and smiled at the horny twosome. Time to make it a threesome, since it's more fun that way. Suleiman resumed eating Ramandeep's pussy, and Mandeep made himself useful by grabbing Suleiman's cock and sucking on it. Suleiman paused to smile at Mandeep before he went back to eating Ramandeep's pussy. Instead of fussing over cultural preservation and interracial relationships, Indian guys and Indian gals can find harmony by sexing bisexual Black men together. That's a nice solution to that problem.

"Hmm, fuck me," Ramandeep pleaded, and Suleiman was more than happy to oblige. Putting the curvy young Indian woman on all fours, the big Black man admired her big brown ass. Spreading Ramandeep's thick ass cheeks wide open, Suleiman applied some lube on her butt hole. Gently pinching Ramandeep's pussy lips, Suleiman grinned as she yelped. Without further ado, Suleiman pushed his dick into Ramandeep's butt hole. Lots of Black men dream of fucking Indian women, and Suleiman thanked his lucky stars as he began fucking Ramandeep. Let the good times roll...

"Here I come," Mandeep said, and he approached Ramandeep, who was moaning and groaning as Suleiman fucked her in the ass. Mandeep rubbed his stiff cock against Ramandeep's lips and nodded at her. Getting the hint, Ramandeep grabbed Mandeep's cock and she began sucking on it with gusto. Mandeep sighed happily as Ramandeep sucked his dick. Suleiman winked at Mandeep as they fucked Ramandeep together. Filled at both ends, the sexy Indian gal rocked back and forth between the two horny bisexual men. The fun was just beginning...

"Team work," Suleiman said, and he and Mandeep exchanged dap as they fucked Ramandeep together. They pulled out of her and then took a breather. Horny as ever, Ramandeep got on her knees and sucked both Suleiman's cock and Mandeep's dick. The two bi guys grinned, and then continued with their fun. Mandeep lay flat on the bed and Ramandeep climbed on top of him. Just like that, Ramandeep straddled Mandeep and then she began riding his dick. Mandeep slammed his dick into Ramandeep's pussy and fucked her good. Meanwhile, Suleiman came up behind Ramandeep and admired the big bottomed Indian gal's thick ass. Once more, Suleiman lubricated Ramandeep's asshole and then pushed his dick inside.

"Hmm, Master Sully, I need to fart," Ramandeep called out. Mandeep, who had his lips on Ramandeep's big tits, paused. Suleiman grinned as he looked at Ramandeep's big brown ass, which swallowed his big Black dick completely. Rather than pause the scene, Suleiman gave Ramandeep the go-ahead. After a brief hesitation, the big booty Indian gal farted, sending a maelstrom of feminine wind crashing against Suleiman's big Black dick. Suleiman sighed happily and continued to fuck Ramandeep's butt hole. Ramandeep squealed as Mandeep slammed his dick into her pussy while Suleiman rammed his dick into her asshole. The two bisexual studs fucked their favorite lady until she tapped out...

"Your turn, sir," Mandeep said to Suleiman as he pulled out of Ramandeep. Smiling, Suleiman nodded and got on all fours. Ramandeep watched as Mandeep lubricated Suleiman's ass then got behind him. The stocky Indian man pushed his cock inside the big Black man's asshole while the curvy, horny Indian woman watched. Ramandeep fingered her pussy with one hand and rubbed her nipples with the other while watching the show. Suleiman groaned and stroked his big Black cock as Mandeep's big brown cock filled his asshole. Suleiman is a progressive Black man who likes Indian female booty and Indian cock as well. Ramandeep joined the action and sucked Suleiman's big Black cock while Mandeep fucked his ass. The fun went on until the director put a stop to things. A great time was had by all...

"Outstanding work," Suleiman Walrond said to Mandeep Sidhu and Ramandeep Bhullar after watching the footage. Thanking the cast and crew for their hard work, Suleiman paid them and then went home. The movie Bi Black Nights In India became a hit, especially once audiences realized it was quite unique. The adult film industry is full of Black folks, Latinos and White folks, but Indians are quite rare among its performers. As the video went viral and the money rolled in, there was demand for a sequel. Suleiman is raking in the big bucks while making the kind of porn nobody else dares to make. The brother has finally found his true calling, let the world beware...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers