Bi Black Master's Porn Shoot

Story Info
Magister Noir fucks Harpreet Kaur and Tara Fortes.
3.7k words
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I was assigned female at birth but I identify as non-binary, my pronouns are they/them," said Harpreet Kaur. The six-foot-tall, curvy, dark-haired and brown-skinned, deliciously big-bottomed young Punjabi American performer stood there, smiling shyly. This was not their first time at an adult video studio. In fact, this particular edifice, located on Van Nuys Avenue in Los Angeles, California, was one they'd driven past many times. After a major brouhaha on an adult movie set, Harpreet Kaur quit their former employer and was now looking for new work. That's what brought them to X-World Studios.

Upon looking at Harpreet Kaur, Franklin Orville's first impression is that they reminded him of Indian actress Aishwarya Rai, only taller, a bit darker in terms of skin tone and with a lot more ass. The burly Haitian American has long been a fan of that particular Indian actress. Franklin has met male-bodied individuals as well as female-bodied yet masculine-presenting individuals whom identified as non-binary before. This one was different. Harpreet Kaur looked positively femme in a brightly colored sari. Of course, looks can definitely be deceiving. Identity is much more than looks, and instead of doing guess work, it's best to ask politely or listen attentively.

Taking a deep breath, Franklin nodded before addressing the new recruit. Even after coming out as bisexual and directing porn videos across multiple genres, Franklin could still be caught by surprise. The LGBT world is complex, to say the least. Franklin can relate to transgender people and other non-heterosexuals in many ways due to his bisexual identity, but that's as far as it goes. Transgender people and non-binary people experience the world in a unique way, and cisgender individuals who identify as bisexual, gay or lesbian, aren't always able to relate. Franklin nevertheless treats them all with respect. It's the least he could do...

"We welcome you to the set, we here at X-World Studios are nothing if not progressive," Franklin said with a grin. The big and tall, bald-headed and muscular black man nodded gently while Harpreet Kaur looked at him. Performing under the name Miss India, Harpreet Kaur had done a few porn videos for studios such as Jules Morgan Productions and Livid Studios. This would be their first foray into the world of black-led porn and interracial porn. Were they up to the task? Franklin absolutely intends to find out. Hiring, testing and eventually directing new recruits, that's Franklin's bread and butter.

"Thank you kindly, I don't do spitting scenes or racial slurs but anything else is okay," Harpreet Kaur said firmly. Franklin nodded, acknowledging the actor's statement. When Franklin joined the adult film industry almost two decades ago, performing under the moniker Magister Noir, he was fetishized by many. As Magister Noir, Franklin played the role of the macho black man, fucking hot white women, Asian women and Hispanic women in front of the camera. Of course, all that came to an end after Magister Noir came out as bisexual and started doing gay and bisexual scenes. The straight porn fans were horrified, and many porn actresses stopped returning his calls. Such is life...

"I've got the same hard limits, believe me, racial slurs are unwelcome in my presence, regardless of whom they are directed against," Franklin said, and this got a smile out of Harpreet Kaur. Back in the day, franklin ran into a fair amount of racism on porno sets. There was Shari Canes, the legendary blonde MILF who refused to perform interracial scenes because she considers it against her principles as a Mormon lady from Utah. Franklin doubted that most Mormons, whether from Utah or elsewhere, cared about whom a porn actress fucks, but that was besides the point...

"I heard you were really progressive, making racially diverse movies with bisexual actors and transgender actors," Harpreet Kaur said with a grin. Franklin nodded. Shortly after getting tossed out by the now defunct Red Light Universe Studios, Franklin tried to gather some capital in order to create his own production company. Fortunately, Franklin had a business degree from UCLA and good credit, so that helped. Two decades later, Franklin's studio rocks the worlds of bisexual, gay, lesbian and transgender porn. What makes them different from the competition? They hire people of color!

"I try my best, I do, we are willing to offer you twenty thousand dollars to star in this year's feature, Legends Of The Industry Volume XIV," Franklin said evenly. Harpreet Kaur's grin broadened. Franklin had done his homework on the non-binary actor and knew that they were flat broke. Leaving their former employer had been costly. Franklin kind of sympathized with Harpreet Kaur because a lot of porn actors and porn directors could be just as insensitive as the rest of the population. Not everyone in the adult film industry is a progressive liberal with a tolerant mindset...

"Wow, where do I sign?" Harpreet Kaur said excitedly, and Franklin grinned. After giving them enough time to read and re-read the contract, Franklin watched intently as they signed it. Thus, Harpreet Kaur, also known as Miss India, the world's first Punjabi-born, non-binary porn actor, joined the X World Studios family. Franklin handed them the cheque for twenty thousand dollars, which Harpreet dutifully went to deposit at the Bank of America office located on Covington Street, a few blocks from Van Nuys Avenue. All is well that starts well...

"Another one done," Franklin said to himself. As Harpreet Kaur exited the office, he couldn't help checking out their big beautiful butt. As a bisexual black man, Franklin has an appreciation for booty regardless of race or gender. Franklin remembered a straight scene he shot with a porn star named Angeline Ice, a big-booty black lady with a pretty face and curvy body. Angeline Ice had a delicious pussy and she liked to take dick in every hole. As Magister Noir, Franklin had a great time smashing Angeline Ice. Of course, after Magister Noir started doing gay films and bisexual films, Angeline Ice lost his number. Life can be funny like that...

Franklin liked to recruit cisgender women from outside the porn industry to star in bisexual films, especially the ones following the male/male/female format. The ladies from the heterosexual porn world made their dislike of gay porn stars and bisexual male porn stars quite clear. Every woman performing in male/female and female/female porn, the so-called heterosexual porn world, seems convinced that gay men and bisexual men working in the other side of porn are full of STDs. In truth, bisexual men and gay men working in porn take STD tests far more frequently than their heterosexual male counterparts. Of course, that irony is lost on those close-minded ladies from the heterosexual porn world...

"Hey handsome," came a voice, and Franklin turned to look at his colleague Tara Fortes. Once upon a time, the tall and curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired beauty starred in a slew of Brazilian transgender porn films. The sexy transwoman was famous for her pretty face, curvy body, big tits, big ass, and a huge cock that was bigger than most male porn stars. Yup, Tara Fortes has over three hundred films to her credit. Franklin always thought Tara Fortes looked like Hollywood actress Rachel Ticotin, from her Total Recall days. Nowadays, Tara Fortes is semi-retired, and helps Franklin with the day to day running of the office. Franklin made Tara a full partner a while ago, and life has been a roller coaster ever since.

"Hello gorgeous, what do you think of our new recruit? I know you watched us," Franklin said, and Tara Fortes laughed. Decked out in a red and white, flower-patterned summer dress, Tara looked sinfully sexy. Even in her forties, she was hotter than most ladies, both cisgender women and transwomen couldn't hold a candle to her in the looks department. Franklin grinned as Tara threw her arms around him and groped his ass. The whole friends-with-benefits thing totally works for them...

"Harpreet? They seem alright, let's see if they can handle what we throw their way," Tara said, grinning. Franklin nodded, and then kissed her. Just like that, the two of them began making out. Franklin boldly picked up Tara and carried her over to his desk. Tara laughed and mock-protested. Franklin plopped her down on the desk, and felt up her skirt. Tara grinned as Franklin's hand slid between her legs, and he began fondling her big cock. Hiking up her skirt, Tara leaned back on the desk.

"Oh my," Franklin said, and as Tara looked on, he knelt before her and took her cock into his mouth. Franklin winked at Tara as he deep throated that big cock of hers. Once upon a time, when Franklin considered himself heteroflexible, he let transwomen and other bisexual men suck his cock but wouldn't reciprocate. Tara taught Franklin to let go of his sexual hang-ups. Tara undid her top and fondled her erect nipples while Franklin sucked her off. Let the good times roll...

"Obey thy thirst, brother," Tara said, and she groaned in pleasure as Franklin massaged her balls while sucking her off. Franklin worked his magic on Tara until she came, and when she did, he gulped down her sweet seed. Grabbing condoms, they continued with their fun. Franklin bent Tara over the desk and admired her thick Brazilian booty. The sexy Brazilian transwoman giggled as the bisexual black man playfully smacked her ass. After lubricating Tara's ass, Franklin put on a condom and then entered her. Tara groaned as Franklin's cock popped into her butt hole.

"I love this ass," Franklin said, and he gripped Tara's wide hips as he began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. At the end of the day, Franklin is an ass man. As he's done with cisgender black women like his former co-star Angeline Ice, Franklin buried his cock in Tara's butt hole. Whether Franklin is fucking a cisgender black lady like Angeline Ice up her big black booty, or banging a hot Brazilian transwoman like Tara, Franklin loves the feel of a warm, tight asshole around his cock.

"Don't tell me, show me," Tara demanded, and Franklin showed her what he was made of. Grabbing Tara's cock, Franklin stroked her while thrusting his dick into the depths of her butt hole. The sexy Brazilian transwoman moaned and groaned as her lover jerked her off while ass fucking her. Tara is totally versatile and loves to fuck cisgender men's assholes as well as the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of cisgender women. Of course, Tara loves giving up the booty to Franklin, because his cock feels so good up her ass.

"Hot damn, that ass is amazing," Franklin said to Tara, and they melted into each other. Much later, after showering and putting their clothes back on, they left the office together. It was only four o'clock and it looked like a beautiful day outside. Since there was no work to be done, Franklin decided to treat Tara to an afternoon on the town. Work can always wait...when it does pick up. Even porn directors and porn producers have their blah days, it must be said...

"Entertain me, handsome," Tara said to Franklin as they left the studio together. Franklin took Tara to see the movie Prey, the latest and most intriguing entry into the beleaguered Predator franchise. Walking hand in hand, they strode through the Panorama City Mall, and went into the theater. While Tara always passes for a cisgender lady, she is proudly transgender and wears a rainbow bracelet on her wrist. This always gets some stares even in California. Women who wear rainbow bracelets are thought to be lesbians, and to those with a heteronormative gaze, it's odd to see a queer lady holding hands with a cisgender male...

As Franklin and Tara strode through the Panorama City Mall, they didn't notice Harpreet Kaur, going through a shopping spree. After deposing the twenty grand into their account with the Bank of America, they felt the urge to shop. Harpreet saw Tara and Franklin walk by the Filene's Basement entrance, and smiled. Harpreet of course recognized Tara as the sexy Brazilian transgender porn goddess. The one whose huge dick has been inside many cisgender women and many cisgender men. Hmm, Harpreet couldn't wait to meet Tara for real. With a smile on their face, Harpreet resumed shopping. They only bought three grand worth of merchandise...

After the movie, Franklin and Tara went home. The two of them ate some Chinese food, watched a rerun of Starship Troopers on Sci-Fi and then fell asleep. Over the next few days, they reached out to fellow producers, sound engineers, film crew and editors for their next big movie. Four days after Harpreet Kaur/Miss India joined the studio, Franklin began filming Legends Of The Industry Volume XIV. The film had an all-star cast, six male stars and six female stars, doing bisexual scenes in the MMF format. The top scene of course would involve Franklin, his frequent co-star Tara Fortes, and newcomer Miss India...

"Action," Franklin said, and he ceded directorial responsibilities to his assistant Ayaan Elmi while the cameras rolled. Slipping into his Magister Noir persona, Franklin dressed up as a rapper, and played the role of a rap mogul who gets blackmailed by a sexy transwoman and her ally, a non-binary person. Stark naked, Tara Fortes and Miss India awaited. Franklin admired the tall, sexy and curvy, well-endowed Brazilian transwoman and the tall, curvy and sexy, big-breasted and big-bottomed, perky non-binary performer. This was going to be good...

"We are ready for you," said Harpreet Kaur, slipping into their Miss India persona. Magister Noir joined them on the bed. Miss India and Tara Fortes shared a kiss before focusing their attention on Magister Noir. The big black man grinned as the sexy transwoman and the curvy non-binary performer grabbed his dick and began sucking him off. For the bisexual black stud, it doesn't get any hotter than this. Unlike straight men and gay men, who have self-imposed limits, bisexual men like Magister Noir can fuck any human being on the planet...with their consent of course. Race, sexual orientation, gender and ethnicity mean nada to Magister Noir, who will stick his cock into anyone...

"Let's share that fuck stick," Tara Fortes said, and the sexy transwoman sucked on Magister Noir's balls while Harpreet Kaur's alter ego Miss India sucked his cock. The curvy, non-binary Punjabi performer fingered their wet pussy with one hand and stroked Magister Noir's big black cock with the other. Grinning, Miss India sucked Magister Noir's big black cock with gusto. Prior to identifying as non-binary, Miss India did a lot of scenes with white males, white females, and even a Chinese lady and a Hispanic lady at one point or another. This was Miss India's first time sucking a big black cock and they were thoroughly enjoying the experience. Everybody wants some big black cock, and that includes certain non-binary persons. It's just too good to pass up...

"They've got a beautiful ass," Magister Noir said to Tara Fortes, who grinned and nodded while sharing his big black cock with Miss India. The curvaceous non-binary performer smiled at the bisexual stud and continued to suck him off. Magister Noir caressed Miss India's thick brown ass. Hot damn, everyone always talks about big black butts but it would seem there are big beautiful butts to be found among Indians as well. Magister Noir decided to show his co-stars a thrill. Miss India and Tara Fortes both smiled as Magister Noir slid his hands between their legs.

"Oh, nice," Miss India paused to say, and they grinned at Magister Noir as he began fingering their vagina. For a guy who quit the heterosexual porn world because he would rather do LGBT porn, Magister Noir certainly knows his way around a vagina. Miss India felt a thrill deep inside as Magister Noir fingered their vagina. At the same time, Magister Noir stroked Tara Fortes big brown cock, causing the sexy Brazilian transwoman to groan in pleasure. The bisexual black stud smiled as he pleasured the hot transwoman and the sexy non-binary performer as they pleasured him. No selfishness in this bedroom. As the cameras rolled, the three of them thoroughly entertained one another...

"Let's do this," Magister Noir said, and Miss India and Tara Fortes smiled and nodded. The sexy non-binary performer got the ball rolling. Miss India got on all fours, all perky tits and big round ass, which they twerked energetically. Magister Noir grinned and put on a condom before entering Miss India's pussy with a firm thrust, burying his cock deep inside of them. Meanwhile, Tara Fortes grabbed a condom and lubricant while admiring Magister Noir as he did his thing with Miss India. Licking her full lips, Tara Fortes came up behind Magister Noir and decided to remind him of her specialty...

"Get ready for me," Tara Fortes said, and she gripped Magister Noir's hips while pushing her cock into his ass. Magister Noir groaned as the sexy Brazilian transwoman buried her big brown cock up his butt. At the same time, Miss India groaned, for Magister Noir's big black cock throbbed inside their pussy. Miss Noir began grinding their big brown butt against Magister Noir's groin, driving his big black cock deeper into their pussy. With a tight pussy ensnaring his big black cock while a big brown cock filled his ass, Magister Noir was on cloud nine.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Miss India squealed, arching their back as Magister Noir fucked them. At the same time, Magister Noir moaned in pleasure, loving the feel of Tara Fortes cock hitting his prostate. The sexy Brazilian transwoman has that magic cock that can make cisgender men, cisgender women, and any person, really, feel like they're on cloud nine. There's nothing hotter than fucking while getting fucked, and Magister Noir had the time of his life. Much later, the three of them took a break as the scene concluded. Franklin, Harpreet Kaur and Tara Fortes had refreshments and relaxed a bit in between takes...

"Hmm, that was epic," Franklin said, dropping his Magister Noir persona to chill a bit. Miss India and Tara Fortes looked their tall and dark-skinned, hunky male co-star hungrily. They simply couldn't get enough of him. When the filming resumed, they continued with their fun. This time, they switched things up. Tara Fortes was thrilled when Miss India grabbed her cock and began stroking her. Meanwhile, Magister Noir grabbed a new condom and came up behind his favorite big-bottomed, non-binary co-star. Miss India twerked their big brown booty and then turned to look at Magister Noir.

"They like anal too," Miss India said with a grin. Magister Noir smiled, not believing his luck. As Miss India began sucking Tara Fortes cock, Magister Noir caressed their big brown butt. Spreading their thick ass cheeks wide open, the bisexual black stud decided to show the sexy non-binary performer the joys of anal sex. After lubricating Miss India's butt hole, Magister Noir pushed his big black cock inside. Miss India's asshole felt warm and tight around Magister Noir's cock, and he began fucking them with slow, deep strokes.

"Go for it," Tara Fortes said, gently stroking Miss India's long dark hair as they sucked her cock. The sexy Brazilian transwoman smiled at the sexy Punjabi non-binary performer as they fellated her. Hmm, who would have thought that this shy-looking person would be so good at sucking cock? Tara Fortes high-fived Magister Noir, whose handsome face was contorted in concentration as he fucked Miss India's asshole. Yup, Magister Noir loves a tight asshole around his cock and he's fucked cisgender women, cisgender men and transwomen. Now, the bisexual black stud can add a sexy non-binary person to the list of individuals whose butt holes he's fucked. Kind of impressive...

Miss India was having the time of their life as they got butt fucked by Magister Noir. The well-endowed black male porn legend did not disappoint. Magister Noir used to fuck cisgender women of all races in every hole when he worked in straight porn. Nowadays, Magister Noir parks his dick in the holes of cisgender women, cisgender gay/bisexual men and transwomen. Miss India wanted to show Magister Noir that non-binary persons like themselves can and do enjoy a good ass fucking too. It's not just for cisgender people. As Magister Noir fucked them in the ass, Miss India felt as if they were close to Nirvana. It was that intense...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12