Bi Black Master's Porn Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They've got an amazing ass," Magister Noir said as he pulled his dick out of Miss India's asshole, after fucking them thoroughly. Miss India stopped sucking Tara Fortes big brown cock for a moment and sighed after Magister Noir's big black cock vacated their asshole. Magister Noir smiled at Miss India and caressed their booty. Miss India grinned, and then they resumed sucking Tara Fortes big cock. Magister Noir joined Miss India and together they sucked Tara Fortes big brown cock and balls. When the sexy Brazilian transwoman came all over their faces, the bisexual black stud and the sexy Punjabi non-binary performer laughed and drank her cum. It's all good...

"Marvelous work, folks," said Ayaan Elmi, the assistant director, a tall, chubby and matronly Somali American Muslim woman. Yes, there are Muslim women working in the porn industry. A decade ago, the recently divorced Ayaan Elmi walked into the Van Nuys studio looking for work, and Franklin hired her. She's been a friend and colleague ever since. Franklin, Harpreet Kaur and Tara Fortes were all smiles as the scene wrapped up. The three of them hit the showers, bantering about the scene and the incredible work they've done together.

"That's a wrap, folks, let's go to Harvey's restaurant to celebrate, my treat," Franklin said with a grin, after shooting was done for the day. Harpreet Kaur and Tara Fortes shared excited grins. Thus, Franklin took his pals Harpreet Kaur and Tara Fortes, along with Ayaan Elmi and the rest of X-World Studios crew, to Harvey's. The first openly bisexual black man to direct adult films in the modern era is a very unique individual, one who treats his colleagues and friends the way he would want to be treated. In any work environment, regardless of what one does, it's all about how one is treated by one's peers, and the enjoyment of one's work. Franklin Orville, also known as Magister Noir, is the best boss on the planet...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Punjabi Couple Into Bi BBC Stephen fucks Miss Kaur and Dhaliwal in Ottawa. in Interracial Love
Bi BBC For Mongolian Couple Miss Khulan fucks hubby Bayar and bi Jibril.in Interracial Love
Rafika Warsame of Puntland Rafika fucks bisexual studs Bilal and Jacques.in Group Sex
Ethiopian Couples Love BWC! Wongel and her hubby Omar fuck Dwight.in Group Sex
White Femdom in South Africa Nikki strap-on fucks Buthelezi and Gerald in Joburg.in Interracial Love
More Stories