Bi by the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
The BI foursome plays some more.
5.4k words
4.78
26.9k
43

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers

With a groan, I gave one last thrust and exploded in Nancy's pussy.

Don's mouth replaced my softening cock as it eased out of his wife's pussy. Looking over, I spied Anna lying on her back, her legs spread, beaconing me with her finger.

"Come on hun," she urged. "Please."

Anna loved having her pussy eaten after we had sex. She loved that final, as she put it "relaxing" orgasm. To just be able to climax and not have to move or do anything other than enjoy the tingling feeling in her body. She also loved that I would eat her cummy pussy for her, anytime she asked. I'm sure she also got off on the idea of being "serviced" too.

As with almost everything that had happened so far, this was going to be uncharted territory. Over the years I'd eaten her cum filled pussy more times than I could count, not to mention licking it off of her body or face, her kissing me after she'd sucked me off, sometimes swallowing, sometimes not. But it had always been mine. This was going to be the first time I'd eaten Anna's or anyone else's pussy with another man's cum in it.

So there I sat, trying to rationalize my actions. Don had sucked me off.... I'd kissed his wife after she'd sucked him off...His cock had been in my mouth and I would have...

The Hell with over thinking, go for it.

I leaned down and planted my mouth on Anna's dripping pussy. Anna moaned as I slid my tongue as deep as I could inside her.

Once again, I didn't die. As a matter of fact, I had to admit it was a pretty big turn on. Add to it, Don was licking my load out of his wife's pussy right beside me. It was quickly becoming a huge turn on.

"Oh wow," Anna cried out. "That is so hot....Yeah lick me baby....God...Yes!"

She and Nancy, lying side by side, were playing with each other's boobs and kissing. Judging from the muffled moans they were making I knew it wasn't going to take long for either of them to climax.

Reaching over, I grabbed Don's hand. Pulling my mouth away from Anna's pussy, I licked his index and middle finger in my mouth to get them wet. Once they were wet, I pressed them against Anna's anus. He took over from there, slowly sliding his fingers in my wife's ass while I licked her clit.

"Oh yessss," Anna moaned. "I love your fingers in my ass."

"I'm not," I told her, lifting my mouth from her. "It's Don."

Her body started to quiver and shake.

"I'm cumming," she announced as her body writhed in front of me.

As Anna caught her breath, I laid down on the other side of Nancy. Our lips met as we shared a slow gentle kiss.

"Don, I can taste both of you on his mouth," she told him, before kissing me again.

Nancy and I continued, my hands running over her soft boobs and gently pinching her nipples. Anna moved between her legs, taking turns and sometimes both at the same time licking Nancy's pussy with Don.

"You guys...I'm.." Nancy sputtered as the tips of Don's and Anna's tongues flicked her clit from both sides.

With a cry and a groan, her body started shaking.

After her orgasm subsided, she sat up, first kissing Anna then her husband, finally turning and kissing me.

"That was intense," Nancy said to the three of us. "Thanks."

The four of us agreed that we all needed a break to recharge our batteries. It was a unanimous decision to cool off in the lake. The cool water felt nice, we swam around for a while before settling in the shallows together.

"Is everyone good with what's been happening today?" Don asked.

The three of us nodded our agreements.

"I'm surprised you guys are this wild," Nancy commented to Anna and me. "Then again, I'm kind of shocked that we obviously are too. Have you guys ever done anything like this before?"

"Do you want to tell the story or do you want me to?" Anna asked me.

"Go ahead."

"Years ago we tried to," Anna started. "We got invited to a swingers party by a couple we knew. We'd been together and married for a while by then, figured we were secure in our relationship and that it might be fun to check it out and as they say, get some strange."

"Soooo, what was it like?" Nancy asked.

"Soooo," Anna continued. "Close your eyes and picture every 'swingers party' cliché you possibly can. It was old guys, with hairy chests and backs. A lot of porn 'staches and a scary amount of gold chains. The women were all sun baked to a nice dried out beef jerky tone, most of them had giant fake boobs that looked like someone cut a volleyball in half and put it on their chests. And everything with them was 'so sensual'....'We give each other massages as foreplay, we find it soooo sensual', 'Taking a lover has been soooo sensual', 'goat cheese fondue..is soooo sennnsual'."

"I have to ask," Don laughed. "How long did you stay?"

"It was like watching a train wreck, you couldn't look away. We stayed for a couple of hours. We watched a rousing game of naked twister...I had no idea balls could droop that far. They played that game where you pass the orange with your neck, but naked. Once the sex started, we had to leave."

"I get it, some things can't be unseen," Nancy commiserated.

"No, we couldn't stop laughing," Anna corrected. "It was the porn moans that set us off. One woman just let out a long monotone 'UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' while she was sexing up one of the gold chain crew. But the one that really cracked us up was the woman who kept screaming 'yeah fuck my tight pussy with your big hard cock!' at the top of her lungs over and over again in the middle of the living room. We had to leave. What about you?"

"I was in an almost threesome, back in college," Nancy answered.

"You and two guys?" Anna asked. "For some reason I picture you on your knees with a cock in each hand, sucking one, then the other."

"That's because you watched me do that a couple of hours ago," Nancy laughed.

"Good point....Continue."

"It was supposed to be me and another couple. Erika, a girl in one of my study groups asked me if I'd be willing to do a threesome with her and her boyfriend for his birthday. Her boyfriend was kind of hot, I was feeling like an empowered college co-ed, with vast experience with men...I'd slept with two guys up to that point. And I fancied myself as a woman who was willing to push the envelope of sexual experiences... I liked the idea of having sex with him, like I said, he was pretty hot. I knew I wanted to try sex with a girl and if I was going to have sex with a girl she'd be the one. Erika was a living Barbie doll. Long legs, blonde hair, pouty lips, a tight, cute little butt and she had enormous tits. The thought of playing with her big boobs would always make my panties wet."

Her story was having an effect on me, slowly my tired and worn out cock started to rise.

"Keep going," Anna urged. "You're making my husband hard....again."

"The big night came. The three of us went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant near campus. It was a great place. The food was mediocre but cheap. The waiters, I figured out years later, really put on a show for us kids. They would fawn over you like it was a five star dining experience. The place made us lowly kids feel like grownups. We ate, drank a lot of wine, because that's what grownups do and finished it off with some birthday cake. After that we went dancing. He was a great dancer. Feeling his hard cock against me when we slow danced had me so hot I wanted to fuck him right then and there. We went back to their apartment. She was very nervous, so we sat down in the living room and had drank some wine..."

"Don't tell me, college kids drinking wine together it was Boones Farm apple?"

"No, you heathen, that is so high school. We were college sophisticates; it was Sutter Homes white Zinfandel ...the good kind, out of a box....Shall I continue?"

I nodded.

"Like I said, Erika was nervous, she powered down a couple of glasses for courage. She stood up and led us to the bedroom. He stood between us as we took turns kissing him. We pulled off his shirt. God I loved his smooth muscular chest. He and I were kissing as Erika undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He sat down on the bed, I pulled them off of him as Erika undressed herself. He and I watched, me rubbing his hard cock through his underwear, as she took off her pants and shirt. She unclasped her bra and let it fall away from her magnificent boobs. Seeing her standing in front of us with her hands on her hips, in just her bright blue panties...I could have gone lesbian for the rest of my life, right then and there. She went over to him. They started kissing and moving up the bed. He was lying down, propped up on some pillows and she was on top of him. I pulled off my clothes and crawled up between his legs. I pressed my body against hers. Her soft skin felt so good as I my hard nipples brushed her back. I reached around her until I was cupping her breasts in my hands. They were so soft and really heavy. They continued to kiss while I kissed her neck. I had her boobs in my palms, the backs of my hands were touching his marvelous muscled chest and his underwear covered cock pressed against my pussy. I pulled away from her kissing down her back. I had his cock free and was about to put it in my mouth...then it happened."

"What?" all three of us asked.

"She gave one sigh and passed out cold.... She dropped like she'd been shot."

"So what did you do?"

"We moved her under the blankets. Made sure she was still breathing, after that he fucked me right beside her....twice. Once in my pussy the and the second was in my butt, which was a first. Until now, I've never had another opportunity for group sex or to be with another woman...So yes Anna, you took my 'bi-ginity'."

"Happy to do it," Anna assured her. "Now if you all don't mind. I'm getting a little cold and my fingers are starting to prune up. I vote we go back to the house and get warmed up. Everyone agree?"

Back at the house, we all decided showers were in order. As Nancy and I had some cleaning up to do in the kitchen, Don and Anna hit the showers first.

"Come on big guy," Anna said, leading him down the hallway by his cock. "I'll let you wash my back."

As usual when Nancy and I had clean up duties, she started rinsing dishes and loading the dishwasher while I scraped them and put away any food.

Watching her naked ass sway, coupled with the exaggerated bending over she did putting dishes in the dishwasher, once again had my cock hard.

"My my," she said when my erection pressed into her hip as I put a dish in the sink. "I had no idea washing dishes excited you so much."

"It's not the dishes," I replied. "It's the company."

"Awww flattery will get you everywhere," she laughed. "Such flattery shall be rewarded. If you wish, you may play with my boobs for a while."

"I would like that very much, Ma'am."

Stepping behind her, I nestled my erection between her butt cheeks and reached around her body, cupping her boobs. Nancy and Anna's boobs were about the same size. The difference between them was Anna's were very firm and dense. Nancy's were soft and for lack of a better work, squishy.

I gently caressed her boobs and teased her nipples. She was pressing her butt against my erection, slowly rocking her hips back and forth as she finished rinsing the dishes. I leaned forward, licking and kissing her earlobe and neck.

"MMmm, that feels so good," she moaned. "I can't wait to have your big cock inside me again."

Still licking her neck I eased my down towards her pussy, only to find her hand was already there. I went back to caressing her boobs, gently pulling and twisting her rock hard nipples while she ground her butt into my cock.

"Look, they're dancing," Anna's voice startled both of us. "But I don't hear any music."

"Damn it!" Nancy exclaimed. "I was so close...now I lost it."

"Oh that's a shame," Anna laughed. "I just got off twice, once from Don's very talented tongue and once from that very talented shower head."

"Come on Ray, let's go see if this shower massager lives up to the hype."

As we entered the shower, Nancy made it clear we were going to get clean before we got dirty.

"First we get clean," she stated, wagging a finger at me. "Then we can get dirty."

We soaped each other's bodies under the warm shower spray. Lathering, stroking and kissing our bodies clean.

In one corner of the shower, there was a built in seat, once she was rinsed Nancy sat down with her legs spread.

"Time to get dirty again," she told me as she ran her fingers up and down her pussy.

Kneeling between her spread legs, I ran my tongue from her butt, between her protruding lips and stopped with a swirl on her engorged clit. Her moans became more frequent and deeper as I licked and flicked my tongue over her button.

"Yeah," she moaned as she ground her pussy against my face. "Just like that."

I continued, occasionally pressing her clit between my lips and squeezing it. I reached up and pressed my middle finger against her ass. She moaned as it slid inside of her.

"Gonna..yes..Yeah!" she moaned as she started to climax.

Her clit swelled under my tongue as her anus clamped around my finger.

"Oh that was good," she laughed as she caught her breath.

Still kneeling between her legs, I gave her pussy one last kiss, before kissing and licking down her legs to her feet.

"That feels nice," she commented as held her feet together and ran my tongue over the tips of her toes. "I forgot you're a foot guy."

"Is this okay?" I asked before taking her big toe in my mouth and sucking on it.

"Yes...it....is," she panted.

I'd hit a good spot.

While I worked on her right foot, she lowered her left and teased my ridged cock with her toes.

"You are so hard," she said. "You really do like my feet, don't you?"

I couldn't answer, as I had her second toe in my mouth, so I just nodded.

"Anna told me you did. I just never really believed her."

I had told Anna before, that Nancy's feet really turned me on. I started to wonder what other embarrassing things Anna had told her.

"Even after she said she caught you wanking off looking at a picture of me barefoot..."

Yeah, that was the embarrassing thing.

I could feel my face flush and my cock twitch at that revelation. Choosing to ignore it, I continued running my tongue over and between her pretty toes.

"Awww don't be embarrassed, we all have our kinks, you know," she laughed. "Since you know, that I know yours. How about I let you know one of mine? To make things even, you know?"

She also suggested we got out of the shower and dried off, as we were both getting a little chilly.

We dried each other and went into the sitting room that was attached to the bedroom. She sat on the small love seat, while I pulled up a chair. Stretching her legs out, she placed her feet in my lap and started stroking my still hard cock with her toes.

"No judging right?"

"None," I replied.

"And you're not going to tell Anna, right?"

"Your secret kink will stay a secret," I swore with a raised hand.

"Well if you and Anna had come back from the lake about five minutes earlier, you would have caught Don between my legs, eating my pussy."

"Yeah," I said with a shrug.

"You would have also seen me, sniffing and licking the crotch of Anna's bikini bottoms while he ate me."

"That's hot," I told her as my cock throbbed between her toes.

"It's not the first time I've done that either," she continued. "You want the whole story?"

I nodded.

"When I was eighteen and still living at home, I would sleep in just my panties. When I would masturbate, I like being naked, so I would take them off. Being I didn't want the whole house to know I was some sort of sex fiend, fingering my pussy late at night and being they were the only thing handy, I would hold my panties over my mouth to muffle any moans I would make."

"Wow," I interrupted. " Keep it up and you're going to make me cum."

"Can't have that, so early in the story," she replied, taking her feet off my cock and resting them on my thighs. "Let's let him calm down a bit."

I agreed.

"Now if I may continue... Because I was horny, my panties would always be wet. As I rubbed myself, I could smell my pussy on them. It was a huge turn on. Sniffing my own panties became such a thing that I would do it every time I wanted to get myself off. Now me being the adventurous sort, when I comes to sex...even then, I started to wonder what it would be like to do it with someone else's panties. One night, I was in the middle of things and I had to find out. I got up, went down the hallway totally nude to the bathroom that my older sister and I shared. I was felt pretty daring as I, still naked, left the door open, turned the light on and started rummaging through the clothes hamper. It only took a couple of seconds to find the bright pink pair she'd worn that day. Figuring I'd pushed my luck enough, I killed the light and went back to my bedroom."

Nancy reached out with her foot, gently ran her big toe the length of it.

"Safe to touch him again?" she asked.

I told her it was, but to go slow.

"Good," she smiled. Then she continued with her story. "I sat down on the bed and laid the panties out in front of me. I knew I was about to cross a line, using my own underwear while I masturbated was pretty bizarre, using my older sisters was downright twisted. But, as usual, my pussy's needs overrode my good sense. I pulled them to my face and inhaled. God! There was the smell of her sweat, a faint hint of pee combined with the scent of her pussy...They smelled like mine, but slightly different. A voice went off in my head; 'You're sniffing your sister's panties!'. It took all of 30 seconds, rubbing my clit before I came. I kept rubbing....I was so turned on. Without thinking, I started licking the crotch. It was the same as her scent, she tasted like me, but just a little different. I got myself off six times that night...."

That revelation was so hot. At that moment, if she'd have started rubbing my cock with her foot just slightly faster, I would have been shooting off all over her toes.

"You licked your sister's panties?" I asked.

"You said no judgment," she fired back.

"Not judging. That is incredible. I am about to cum here."

"Well, I'm not going to let that happen," she gave me an evil smile as she pulled her foot away from my crotch. "There's more to this story, if you'd like to hear it."

"Yes, please."

"After that night, I went a little...shall we say panty crazy. Any time I went to a friend's house, at some point, I'd end up locked in their bathroom getting off on their underwear. My college roommate was kind of a slob and left hers lying around the dorm room floor... I took that as an invitation. Even today, if I find myself at some ones house and the dirty clothes hamper is in the bathroom, chances are I'll be getting myself off with them at least once."

"So that's why you said today wasn't the first time you've gotten off with Anna's panties."

"Yes and know, I've raided your hamper more time than I can count. If I'm in your hall bathroom I'm peeing. If I'm in your master bath, I'm jilling. But my favorite will always be the first time I did it. Years ago, she and had a spa day. Over lunch we started talking about...sex. Specifically surprising kinks our husbands had. She told me a few of your feet stories. I told her some of Don's fetishes...Don't ask me for anything more about it. But I will tell that you both have dildos and pegging in common....That's it. That's all you're going to get out of me on that. Soooo, the spa had a locker room, where you could shower after your massage and lock your stuff up. Anna had just gotten undress when her masseuse called out for her. Since we were sharing a locker, I told her that I'd take care of her clothes, so off she went. I finished taking off mine, put our clothes away, grabbed her panties and strolled across the locker room to the toilet stalls. I have to admit, it was a big turn on to walk past all those women, completely starkers, your best friends panties wadded up in your hand with the intent to lock yourself in a bathroom stall so you can finger fuck yourself while you sniffed and licked them."

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers
12